Marketing Manager Dubai
Dubai Based Travel and Tourism company has vacancy for female marketing manager, the salary is negotiable
Front desk agents Dubai
Welcoming visitors, answering inquiries and directing them to the concerned person
· Answering, screening, forwarding incoming phone calls
· Responding to emails and forwarding them to the concerned person
· Coordinating and organizing meetings
· Keeping record of all inbound and outbound phone call details
· Keeping record of all clients’ (new, old, potential) contact information
· Collecting database and generating leads
· Preparing/updating daily reports for inbound and outbound leads
· Monitoring daily activities in the office and ensuring that they are well attended to
· Sending daily task reminders and ensuring that they are accomplished accordingly
· Sending proposals to potential clients; ensuring these proposals are received and are being followed up for feedback and updates until the potential leads are closed.
· Sending invoices to existing clients, ensuring that all payments are followed up and collected as per the due date
Ticketing Agents Dubai
1) Help customer plan perfectly organized trips online, over the telephone or by email.
2) Issue flight tickets, hotel reservations and other travel service.
3) Keep up to date with travel trends, restrictions rules and regulations in the region.
The ideal candidate is
1) Excellent communication skills in Arabic
2) At least 2 years of exp in ticketing and reservation role in IATA travel agency.
3) Experience working with Amadeus /Sabre GDS.
4) An in-depth understanding of travel industry policies including faring, refunds, reissues and itinerary changes
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Hygiene supervisor Dubai
Responsible for supporting good Health and Safety practices, through the development of the cleaning processes and equipment used, and training provided. Daily activities can include identifying potential areas of risk, providing training to food handlers and ensuring they are in good enough health to work around food, ensuring all food health and safety regulations are adhered to, and responding to complaints regarding potential food hygiene matters.
If interested kindly forward the CV
Fairmont Hotel Dubai
As a Passador with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will play a pivotal role in creating an authentic Brazilian steakhouse experience. Passadors are responsible for tableside carving and serving of fresh cuts of meat to guests according to established standards. Passadors ensure exemplary guest service by providing a full knowledge of cuts of meat as well as what is available on the salad bar.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Palm Jumeirah is a world-class property opening on the 1st September 2012 on the iconic Palm Island in Dubai. The hotel will feature 381 guest rooms and suites with two Fairmont Gold floors. A total of eight food and beverage outlets on property will offer international dining options including Szechwan cuisine, a Brazilian steak house plus separate cigar and wine bars. The property will be positioned as a Luxury Hotel joining other internationally branded hotels on the ‘island’, which will generate tremendous anticipation both in the UAE and worldwide. In addition, the high regard that the Fairmont brand is afforded in the region will result in very high expectations for flawless service delivery from day-one.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Brazilian Restaurant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Carving/serving tableside fresh cuts of meat to the guests according to established standards.
Provide continuous attention to guest needs; greet, assist and thank guests in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
Offer product suggestions and inform guests of specials when appropriate.
Have knowledge of various cuts of meat, including special cuts; process meat (e.g., beef, pork, veal, poultry and lamb) according to company standards.
Performing side duties helping to provide a clean and safe work environment in all restaurant areas.
Cleaning, organizing, and restocking product/equipment at the end of shift daily.
Following established safety standards using safe food handling guidelines and maintains a clean work area. Ensuring compliance of the State of Florida’s HACCP program.
Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Fairmont policies, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities.
Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
Other duties as assigned
One year of previous food and beverage/customer service experience in a Churrascaria.
One to two years previous food/knife handling and kitchen experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Should be able to clearly communicate in English
Additional languages is an asset
Interact positively and professionally with guests and colleagues
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
Golden tulipkhatts prings
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Job description: We are currently looking for candidates to fill the vacancy for the followings position:
1. Front Office receptionist- preferably with hotel experience and have knowledge in Opera System
Head Chef - Dubai
Our clients Restaurant based in Riyadh will be the Riyadh’s newest bao food truck and its concept evolves traditional steam asian buns filled with different ingredients including meats and vegetables. The restaurant to begin with will mainly operate in Riyadh as a food with a CPU and will be visiting events, festivals and private caterings.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook and expediter.
- Exposure of 3-5 years in Oriental cuisine.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Flair for improvisation and menu building
- Preference of candidate from Asian countries mainly China and far east.
- Worked in a food truck will be added advantage
Responsibilities include food purchasing, food cost control, preparation, recipe building, managing and maintenance of quality standards. In addition to this the head chef is in charge of training all kitchen employees and their training and to concentrate on the food truck aspect as well.
Being up-to-date of current food trends and presentation styles is a must. Creative and signature dishes come with the job, as is stock control and minimization of wastage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Make employment and termination decisions including interviewing, evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel as appropriate.
- Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies and procedures and oversee training of new kitchen employees.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Work with restaurant managers to plan and price menu items. Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items.
- Source suppliers and negotiate prices to keep food costs low, while maintaining the quality of the menu items
- Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, recipes and waste control procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Responsible for training kitchen personnel in cleanliness and sanitation practices.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate cleaning schedules for kitchen floors, mats, walls, hoods, other equipment and food storage areas.
- Check and maintain proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points.
- Provide safety training in first aid, CPR, lifting and carrying objects and handling hazardous materials.
- Pre-Opening experience (recipe building)
- Knowledge about bao will be good.
- Having worked with international staff and customers specially in asia
- Strong knowledge about asian food
- Fluent in the English
- Strong communication and representation skills
- Experience in developing new recipes in time
- Being a real foodie who dares to experiment
- Having a good sense for concept and market trends
- Fun and quirky personality
All in package up to 15,000 SAR depending on experience