We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic hostesses to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Similar experience in the field - Being outgoing and paying attention to details is a must - Good (inter)personal and communication skills are required - Be able to work effectively as part of a team - Ready to exceed guests’ expectations - Very good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV
JOB TITLE: Waiter/waitress
REPORT TO :Restaurant Manager
To accurately and completely take food and beverage orders, efficiently serve food and beverages to customers and attend to customers' needs.
- Greet customers politely as they enter the restaurant
- Introduce self to customers
- Show customers to their tables
- Present menus to customers
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the menu items and daily specials
- Explain the menu items in terms of preparation, ingredients and presentation
- Be aware of allergy information on menu items
- Answer inquiries about food and beverage items on the menu
- Offer food and drink suggestions
- Inform customers of special items not listed on the menu
- Take food and beverage orders accurately including any special requests
- Check food orders with customers to ensure correctness
- Ensure all order communicated to cashier correctly
- Work with kitchen staff to process and expedite food orders
- Pre-set table for the orders
- Deliver and serve food at tables
- Use established food handling and serving techniques
- Ensure customers are satisfied with their food orders, beverages and service
- Upsell food and beverage items throughout the meal
- Monitor customer's needs and promptly handle requests
- Handle customer complaints in a polite and professional manner
- Maintain the table setting by clearing courses as completed, replacing utensils, refreshing water glasses, dealing with spills
- Ensure correct receipt is given to customer
- Process cash and credit card payments
- Re-set and prepare table for customers including , condiments, napkins, utensils
- Maintain cleaned and organized service area and ensure all necessary cutlery, crockery and table set up items are available before customer arrived.
- Dispose of trash according to established procedures
- Perform any side-work as requested by manager.
- Comply with safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures
- Ensure proper shift cleaning is done as per standards that include dinning area, hand wash area, wash rooms and outside area.
- customer service
- communication skills
- ability to multi-task
- adaptability and appreciation of diversity
- team work
- accuracy and attention to detail
- stress tolerance
- honesty and integrity
- sense of urgency
- high energy level
Manages and coordinates activities of each workstation engaged in preparing, timing, and cooking soups, meats, vegetables, desserts
· He/She should have knowledge & experience in food handling procedures with regard to HAACP and public health standards.
· Responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section.
· Work closely with Commis of each work station assigned, monitors procedures and quality checks production, ensure speed and efficiency, corrects and coach.
· Trains and monitors Commis for proper skill and service. Conducts training for recipes, portion control, cooking techniques, proper use of equipment, work place safety, deep fat fryer, and HACCP.
· Ready to come up with solutions for problems that may occur in the kitchen.
· Checks that quantity and quality of items ordered from supplier are received and stored in a proper condition according to public health procedures and used in accordance to standard recipes
· Implements, executes and supervises proper maintenance and cleaning procedures in the kitchen to ensure good appearance and condition of these areas. Reports any malfunctioning equipment to the Sous Chef
Front Desk Agents Dubai
We require a front desk officer, The job holder will be required to do the following duties: Greeting guests in a friendly manner. Helping guests check-in and check-out, Responsible for assisting guests when they leave the hotel at the end of their stay by ensuring they had a pleasant stay and handling their payments. Other front desk duties. Requirements Filipinos, Arabs, Egyptians, Nepalese, Russians, Indians and Thai people are required for this position. • The candidates must have 1-2 years of front desk experience and should presently be working in Dubai. • Knowledge of at least 3 languages is required. • Hotel front desk experience is highly preferable
Front Desk Administrator/ reception Dubai
Administer and perform administrative and clerical functions for Company
Pick up mail and coordinate outgoing mailings
General maintenance and cleanliness of office, maintain office supplies and equipment
Coordinate staff coverage of office open hours, time & leave records.
Answer telephone, transfer calls, and greet visitors to the office
Perform correspondence with all office utility suppliers
Copy, mail and file acknowledgement letters
Record maintenance of all office assets.
Hospitality service to visiting clients. salary is negotiable
Professional Chef Dubai
We are looking for Professional Chef with the following qualifications:
1. Holds a certificate related to food/kitchen hygiene.
3. Local food
4. International dishes
Please email your cv on linkatallinquedotcom
We shall be in touch with you once we receive your CV for initial Interview.
Restaurant Manager Dubai
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees\' absence.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Oversees all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations.
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee\'s concerns.
• Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Provides proactive coaching and counseling to team members.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
• Sets clear expectations with the employees and team leaders and ensures that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded
Dubai Leisure Holidays LLC
Sales Executive Dubai
Must have experience in any Hospitality Industry.
Must Have a valid UAE driving license