House Manager UAE
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic FEMALE House Manager.
Location : UAE- Al-Ain
The ideal candidate should have relevant minimum 2 years experience in HOTEL/ HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
Management of household tasks in professional manner including:
1- Manage the movement of housekeepersworkers.
2- Maintain house order
3- Training of housekeeping staff and organizing their timetables.
4- Reception of guests and calls.
5- Organize daily and weekly appointments
6- Manage and Coordinate details of events and feasts.
7- Care of/ inventory items and antiques.
1- Fully tact, pleasant personality and approachable attitude toward guests and staff.
2- Detail-oriented, Knowledgeable in Housekeeping operation and cleaning methods.
3- Highly organized, Strong problem solving abilities necessary with strong planning skills.
4- Able to work under pressure
5- Honesty, sincerity and stability desire.
- Attractive basic salary and other benefits for the right candidate.
WAITER / WAITRESS Dubai
-Must be presentable.
-With at least 1 year experience in the same field.
-Must be in Dubai (Willing to relocate in Oman).
-Can join immediately.
-Salary package AED 2500
-Free food & tips
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Travel agents Ajman
A reputed travel agency based in Ajman is urgently hiring an experienced travel consultant with the ff. requirements.
• Excellent written communication skills and fluent in English.
• Knowledge of ticketing issuance, reissuance and refund, with minimum 02 years experience in UAE, knowledge of Sabre & Galilleo system , well versed in various areas of travel inbound and out bound holidays,
• Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
• Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work.
• Adaptability to change.
• Advanced presentation skills
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Global Management Consultants
Female F&B Supervisors required for Dubai
Arabic or Russian speaking Female Food & Beverage Supervisors required for a leading private company in Dubai.
• Train, maintain and enforce all company service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials;
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests;
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
• Address guest concerns and react quickly and professionally;
• Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards;
• Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (schedules, reservations etc.);
• Find solutions for problems such as last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise;
• Monitor hours and staffing on a daily basis, for restaurant, with accurate scheduling in line forecast and budget guidelines;
• Ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, and communication with kitchen and by striving to speak to all guests;
• Assist any associate in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction;
• Maintain proper associate uniform standards.
Candidates must possess:
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills
• Good leadership and problem-solving skills
• Strong Food & Beverages Knowledge/Education or Certification
• Must be well spoken and confident
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Orchid Vue Hotel
Night Manager (Urgently Required) Dubai
Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
Responsible in supervising other employees working on an overnight shift. Duties include clerks at the front desk, bellmen, crew maintenance and waiter staff.
A night hotel manager also spends some time working at the front desk. They usually greet visitors and guests, check-in guests into their desired rooms, make some reservations and provide assistance to their guests as well as providing their needs.
Responsible for keeping track on which of the following guests have already left and which of the hotel rooms are occupied, reserved or needs thorough cleaning.
Responsible in waking-up calls and getting the things done (if needed) for their guests overnight like providing extra accessories and toiletries.
Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services; be accountable for guestsâ€™ safety and comfort
Complete security checks at hourly intervals throughout the night
Indian Cook. Visa will be provided and a Salary package of 3000 AED/month is offered.
Requirements are as follows
a) Experience of not less than 2 years in the UAE or GCC with reference
b) Preferable experience in international cusine along with ARABIC cuisine
c) Good Communication skills in English
d) Nationality - Indian
e) Full time job
If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your CV
Le Meridian Dubai
F & B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a strong leader of people that possess excellent planning skills, budget management experience, commitment to customer service standards, stock management skills, the ability to drive sales, not to mention a passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of people by effectively training and motivating their team to ensure the team maintain the highest standard in customer service and product presentation.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Pro-active approach to managing the operations of multiple busy food outlets
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve business outcomes with a high level of initiative and independence
- A strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, planning, prioritisation and business analysis
- Proven ability to coach and manage the performance of team members, setting expectations and holding them accountable to delivering on performance outcomes
- Excellent influencing skills, including building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of OH&S, food safety, employee relations and other relevant legislative regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong understanding of key competitors, customer service drivers and the relationship between service and sales results
- Currentqualifications, Liquor Licensee and Food Hygiene Certificates
- Experience in the operations of a multi site retail business, with food and beverage/catering knowledge viewed as advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline highly regarded, 70 K USD