Our company has been operating for over 15 years. We require an event co-ordinator to assist in th management of our clients charters and to develop & service our customer base
Flight Attendants Dubai
Have you ever dreamt of traveling the world? Of being part of an industry-leading team that is striving to reach new heights?
We are growing with permanent positions open at various bases: New York city, Chicago, Toronto, Paris, Dubai, London,....
Complete all duties and responsibilities for passenger safety and comfort, in accordance with the approved Flight Attendant Manual along with companies policies.
While onboard the aircraft, Flight Attendants are responsible to the Captain for the duration of the flight.
Always possesses a safety-first mindset.
Naturally empathetic .
Exudes a warm and caring demeanor
Welcoming to all as a gracious host
Passionate about service excellence
Treats others with mutual respect
Listens well and is solutions-oriented
Confident speaking voice.
Wears our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming.
Previous Flight Attendant experience is an asset.
At least 19 years of age.
High school diploma.
Must complete a first aid course prior to initial training.
Must successfully complete a 5-week full-time initial training program.
Must be able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of crew and guests.
Hold a valid Passport that allows travel to all countries served by our clients (Europe, Asia, North-America).
Ready to wear our uniform perfectly and adhere to impeccable personal grooming standards.
A flexible work schedule is part of the job, so availability during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays), shift work and on-call shifts is required and valued.
We would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Greek, Danish, Dutch and Turkish.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in the Airline Industry area, please, send us a resume
Catering Driver Dubai
- A valid UAE driving license.
- At least 1 year experience in driving chiller truck or van from catering or FMCG industry is highly preferred.
- Good hygiene, and can join immediately without serving a notice period.
F & B Manager Dubai
Required Food & Beverage controller with minimum 2 yrs. of experience of hotel, salary negotiable
JOB TITLE: Waiter/waitress
REPORT TO :Restaurant Manager
To accurately and completely take food and beverage orders, efficiently serve food and beverages to customers and attend to customers' needs.
- Greet customers politely as they enter the restaurant
- Introduce self to customers
- Show customers to their tables
- Present menus to customers
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the menu items and daily specials
- Explain the menu items in terms of preparation, ingredients and presentation
- Be aware of allergy information on menu items
- Answer inquiries about food and beverage items on the menu
- Offer food and drink suggestions
- Inform customers of special items not listed on the menu
- Take food and beverage orders accurately including any special requests
- Check food orders with customers to ensure correctness
- Ensure all order communicated to cashier correctly
- Work with kitchen staff to process and expedite food orders
- Pre-set table for the orders
- Deliver and serve food at tables
- Use established food handling and serving techniques
- Ensure customers are satisfied with their food orders, beverages and service
- Upsell food and beverage items throughout the meal
- Monitor customer's needs and promptly handle requests
- Handle customer complaints in a polite and professional manner
- Maintain the table setting by clearing courses as completed, replacing utensils, refreshing water glasses, dealing with spills
- Ensure correct receipt is given to customer
- Process cash and credit card payments
- Re-set and prepare table for customers including , condiments, napkins, utensils
- Maintain cleaned and organized service area and ensure all necessary cutlery, crockery and table set up items are available before customer arrived.
- Dispose of trash according to established procedures
- Perform any side-work as requested by manager.
- Comply with safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures
- Ensure proper shift cleaning is done as per standards that include dinning area, hand wash area, wash rooms and outside area.
- customer service
- communication skills
- ability to multi-task
- adaptability and appreciation of diversity
- team work
- accuracy and attention to detail
- stress tolerance
- honesty and integrity
- sense of urgency
- high energy level
Front Desk Agents Dubai
We require a front desk officer, The job holder will be required to do the following duties: Greeting guests in a friendly manner. Helping guests check-in and check-out, Responsible for assisting guests when they leave the hotel at the end of their stay by ensuring they had a pleasant stay and handling their payments. Other front desk duties. Requirements Filipinos, Arabs, Egyptians, Nepalese, Russians, Indians and Thai people are required for this position. • The candidates must have 1-2 years of front desk experience and should presently be working in Dubai. • Knowledge of at least 3 languages is required. • Hotel front desk experience is highly preferable
The Coffee Shop Waiter/Waitress is responsible for preparing the table seating area, including utensil hardware and ensuring cleanliness at all times. Welcoming of customers, taking orders, delivering of food and beverages and completing billing and payment processing.
Key Responsibilities -
Prepare tables for meals, including the setup of silverware and glassware.
Greet customers in a professional manner and provide education about the food and beverage menus, how menu items are prepared, the ingredients used and the different cooking methods.
Inform customers of daily specials.
Check food and beverages for quality and presentation before serving to customer/s.
Serve food and beverage to customer/s.
Receive customer payments and process transactions.
Clear, clean tables and coffee shop area promptly according to proper sanitation standards.
Business Experience - Minimum 2 years' experience as a waiter.
Computer Literacy - Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft applications software (MS Office; Word, Excel) Gaap an added advantage.
Skills - Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized. Communication Skills (Verbal & Written). Must understand products and services and understand customer needs clearly. Ability to multi task.
Attributes - High-energy individual who is a driver with a positive attitude and is eager to perform to the best of their ability.
Urgently required 10 hostess for an event
Timings are from 7pm to 3am
Salary: AED 50 / HOUR
Candidate should have pleasing personality and good communication skills.