The Line Cook produces all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
● Ability to maintain quality and speed of output ● Desire and ability to work as part of a team ● Knowledge of company food specifications and platings ● Adherence to cost control guidelines ● Food handling ● Cleanliness
ROLE REQUIREMENTS ● Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset ● Attention to detail ● Ability to work independently ● Organizational skills ● Adherence to company specifications ● Basic food handling and preparation knowledge ● Works well under pressure ● Reliability ● High tolerance for repetition
VIP Flight Attendants Dubai
VIP Flight Attendant FEMALES only.
Base of Operation: UAE, UK, Spain and United States
Contract: Full or part time considered (preference for full-time)
Salary: Competitive salary to be discussed
Working Rotations: VIP on demand operations â€“ must be flexible
Candidate Experience: Previous demonstrable experience dealing with VIP's
APPLYING TO WORK WITH OUR CLIENT
Please only apply if you meet the requirements stated. If you are interested in this VVIP Flight Attendant job position
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
1) Personal CV stating relevant VIP experience
2) Head and shoulders and a full length colour photo with 3 casual pictures to support.
Applicants who do not meet our criteria will not be contacted. If successful you'll be invited to an online interview.
Diet Cook Dubai
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
tock ingredients and monitor inventory
Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Chef De Cuisine (Dubai/UAE).
Important: ideal candidate should have experience in European food and preference will be given to candidates from the EU.
Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that company systems and standard operating procedures are met for all areas that directly report to him/her. Chef de cuisine has the human resource, financial and administrative responsibilities as they pertain to his/her direct reports.
3-5 years senior level or executive chef experience in high-quality, volume-oriented environment.
Culinary School graduate or related training.
Knowledge of Belgian cuisine.
Passionate culinarian with great palette and sense of presentation.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in environment with time constraints.
Ability to troubleshoot effectively.
Detail-oriented with good organizational skills, performing work accurately and efficiently.
Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Ability to develop, implement and maintain systems for culinary staff, kitchen assistants and trucking staff.
Ability to effectively train and develop staff and build team morale.
Ability to hold others accountable for following company standards and procedures.
Ability to innovate and implement new ideas.
Demonstrated effective leadership skills including delegation skills.
Ability to meet budgets including labor, food and applicable direct operating costs.
Ability to work flexible schedule in order to accommodate business levels.
Travel Manager Dubai
The Travel Manager is responsible for maintaining and extending contracts with internal and external clients for all their business travel and accommodation requirements. To manage and develop strategies to grow and develop our travel agency by hitting or exceeding sales targets. To ensure you train and develop your team in order to provide a consistent and professional travel service to clients. Establish and maintain professional contract with travel providers to keep up to date with what is available in the market passing on any benefits to the client. Maintain and work within set budgets. Good Travel Industry experience a must. Excellent standards of spoken English required. salary is negotiable
were looking for an experienced waiter and waitress for a new restaurant in dubai
must have a pleasant personality know the job of a waiter
must know how to make sales and lease with customers
must be hardworking and flexible
must be able to join immediately
good package for the right candidates
kindly only apply if you meet the criteria
Imperial Suites Hotel
Waiters, Waitress Dubai
Waitress-barista at imperial hotel (Dubai) We invite you to work in an international team at imperial 5 star hotel. You will get a chance for self-realization, you will be respected at your job and earn money tax free! Pay attention: free of charge recruiting and employment! If you: • dream to travel and make new friends • enjoy to work in a fast-paced, friendly environment • are hospitality oriented and speak English fluently then join a professional team in the 5* hotel in Dubai! Location: Dubai, Arab Emirates
|Welcomes visitors in person or on the phone answering inquiries.
• Ensures that there is always someone at the reception at all time.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Support for lunch ordering and deliveries during Team meetings/activities.
• Update the courier system to keep track of delivery and collection
• Ensure replenishment of monthly stationery & pantry items stock by requesting quote & raising PR
• Ordering of Business card for associates by requesting quote and raising PR
• Birthday planning for associates; cake ordering, booking calendars
• Managing the gate pass process for visitors with JAFZA
• Petty cash administration and reconciliation
• Invoice monitoring for all transactions to check for accuracy prior to handing over to Finance
• Responsible to arrange for the Periodic Communication session.
• Ground transport arrangement for visitors and associates
• Responsible for travel coordination which include arranging for visa, hotel booking.
• Sending out workplace communications as and when required