The Line Cook produces all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
● Ability to maintain quality and speed of output ● Desire and ability to work as part of a team ● Knowledge of company food specifications and platings ● Adherence to cost control guidelines ● Food handling ● Cleanliness
ROLE REQUIREMENTS ● Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset ● Attention to detail ● Ability to work independently ● Organizational skills ● Adherence to company specifications ● Basic food handling and preparation knowledge ● Works well under pressure ● Reliability ● High tolerance for repetition
Cabin Crew Dubai
Large international airline with full international routes looking for cabin crew and ground staff for its Dubai location, we are extending out counter and need staff, please send the resume
A Shisha Attendant is urgently needed for a Cafe and Restaurant in Dubai, UAE. Responsibilities include getting Shisha ready and changing Shisha charcoal. Applicants living in the United Arab Emirates or abroad are welcome to apply. Work experience is not needed, applicants will be trained for the position. For applying and/ or further information
Waiters and Receptionists Dubai
The Bliss Wave is a newly constructed Inn is in need of workers now in the customer service department. Currently, we are recruiting waters, receptionists and waitresses to serve our reputable clients. We offer attractive salaries from $4000, and other BENEFITS. All applicants should have good communication skills and must be time and duty conscious. Applicants should attach their CVs, or an explicit mail explaining their skills, experiences and personal identifications. We will cover the transpotation costs and accommodation for successful applicants! Contact the H R Manager
Head Chef - Dubai
Our clients Restaurant based in Riyadh will be the Riyadh’s newest bao food truck and its concept evolves traditional steam asian buns filled with different ingredients including meats and vegetables. The restaurant to begin with will mainly operate in Riyadh as a food with a CPU and will be visiting events, festivals and private caterings.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook and expediter.
- Exposure of 3-5 years in Oriental cuisine.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Flair for improvisation and menu building
- Preference of candidate from Asian countries mainly China and far east.
- Worked in a food truck will be added advantage
Responsibilities include food purchasing, food cost control, preparation, recipe building, managing and maintenance of quality standards. In addition to this the head chef is in charge of training all kitchen employees and their training and to concentrate on the food truck aspect as well.
Being up-to-date of current food trends and presentation styles is a must. Creative and signature dishes come with the job, as is stock control and minimization of wastage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Make employment and termination decisions including interviewing, evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel as appropriate.
- Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies and procedures and oversee training of new kitchen employees.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Work with restaurant managers to plan and price menu items. Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items.
- Source suppliers and negotiate prices to keep food costs low, while maintaining the quality of the menu items
- Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, recipes and waste control procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Responsible for training kitchen personnel in cleanliness and sanitation practices.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate cleaning schedules for kitchen floors, mats, walls, hoods, other equipment and food storage areas.
- Check and maintain proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points.
- Provide safety training in first aid, CPR, lifting and carrying objects and handling hazardous materials.
- Pre-Opening experience (recipe building)
- Knowledge about bao will be good.
- Having worked with international staff and customers specially in asia
- Strong knowledge about asian food
- Fluent in the English
- Strong communication and representation skills
- Experience in developing new recipes in time
- Being a real foodie who dares to experiment
- Having a good sense for concept and market trends
- Fun and quirky personality
All in package up to 15,000 SAR depending on experience
Continental Chef - 2 Nos and Pastry Chef- 2 nos required. Any nationality. Salary based on experience. Interested candidates may send in their resume
As a bartender you will be responsible to:
1. Ensure that our guests receive prompt, friendly and personalized service.
• Acknowledge guest by eye contact if you cannot attend truest immediately
• Introduce yourself and shake hands if you can
2. Know your product. Knowledge of food and drink menu makes it easier to sell our products and service our guests
• A Wafi bartender must have a 100% Food and beverages knowledge to be able to perform the job efficiently.
3. Solving our guests’ needs by suggestively selling our food and beverage items. Up selling is not only good for the company, but it is an excellent way to earn more tips.
• Suggest an item that you think would be best for the guest not because it is most expensive.
• Read your guest and accordingly make your suggestions
4. Accommodate our guests’ time restrictions through timely service and Double-checking.
5. Act as a final check on the quality of food and beverage items before they are served.
• Always double check at every point of service never served food or beverage below our standards.
• If you think food and beverage quality is not in line with our standards In terms of presentation, portion and freshness. In form the manager immediately to rectify the problem.
Night Club Manager Dubai
Nighclub Manager is responsible for the promotion, operations of the nightclub. The venue management, staffing, revenue and all F&B facilities.
All staff will be reporting to Manager and the role would suit an individual who has operated a successful nightclub in the UAE that has a mix of event/specialty nights such as: Hip Hop, R&B, Salsa, Western Top 40, House etc. Located in an upmarket section of the Dubai market and focused on a select clientele the Night Club has done a good job in the entertainment sector of Dubai. To be successful you will be able to show extensive experience in hospitality and specifically Night Club management. Need strong background in night club operations, must have strong team management skills and amazing PR skills and you must have extensive knowledge in the latest trends in the nightlife industry.