Arabic Chef Dubai
Job description: For an International Hotel in Al Barsha is urgently looking for an Arabic Chef
With experience in a Hotel Industry is an advantage.
Candidate should have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
Candidate has knowledge about the Food Safety and Hygiene Standards
Continental Chef - 2 Nos and Pastry Chef- 2 nos required. Any nationality. Salary based on experience. Interested candidates may send in their resume
A bright, talented and self-motivated Chef with a successful track record of impressing customers with delicious meals and creative decorative food displays. Familiar with kitchen cooking routine from preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food to the highest standards. Good in the planning, directing of food preparation and cooking activities in a busy environment.
A quick learner who can effortlessly fit into a existing established environment
Looking for an immediate start and join an exciting environment with a new home-line of business.
You need to have experience behind a bar and in flavors. Good communication skills is a must. Only English speaking can apply.
Looking for 3 full-time bartender/barmaids.
Provides Flight ticket, insurance and meals.
Cafe Manager Dubai
Opening and closing of the café
• All recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Prepare quality coffee according to SOPHIE’S standards
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food heating, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients
Business Development Agents Dubai
1. Knowledge of UAE Travel Agents Market .
2. Knowledge of Sales of Hotel Online Systems like DOtw , GTa and others 3. Knowledge & know how of Travel agenst in UAE..
4. Knowledge of Quotation Creation & follow up Clients .
5. Knowledge & Experience of Group Handing & Events .
6. Microsoft Offlice knowledge such as ( Word , Excel , Outlook & Emails ) 7. English / Arabic & Urdu Knowledge .
Send your CV
Head Chef Dubai
A healthy upscale ladies establishment is looking for a female head chef/kitchen manager. As it is a healthy/organic lifestyle concept, this person needs to have experience with organic suppliers, healthy menu design, food allergies, natural supplements, good customer service skills, must be passionate about healthy kitchen and she should transmit positive energy.
Tour Operators Dubai
We are looking to set up a new inbound tour operator in Dubai and require an Operations Manager. We are seeking for a pro-active and passionate individual who is self motivated, creative and able to work to tight deadlines, leading a team. The successful candidate must possess a good knowledge and experience of small businesses as well as marketing principles, ideally gained within the travel and tourism industry. Your responsibility includes: • Overseeing day to day sales operations • Deals with creating packages and post booking administration • Communicating with the suppliers and customers • Accountable for meeting and exceeding monthly sales target • Product development and contract negotiation from various suppliers • develop strong working relationships with internal and overseas department Required: • Must have a passion for the tourism industry