Diet Cook Dubai
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
tock ingredients and monitor inventory
Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Applicants must meet the following criteria: –
must have an excellent command of the English language.
must be well presented and hospitable.
outgoing with strong personality
proactive and willing to work as a team
prior experience of in restaurant/hospitality industry will be an advantage.
Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
We are inviting qualified candidates to fill the LIFEGUARD position, 1 Male and 1 female.
The Lifeguard will follow all applicable safety procedures to ensure the protection of customers, staff and facilities, and performs tasks assigned relating to the operation and maintenance of the aquatic facility. The successful applicants will be responsible for maintaining order and discipline at the pool and mini water park. They must be team players, possess and demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and leadership skills.
• preferably Srilankan , Filipinos and European candidates, between 22 to 35 years of age.
• Fluent in English
• Must be Qualified with lifeguard and first aid certificate
• 2-3 years’ experience as a lifeguard
For qualified applicants
Hilton Dubai Creek
Guest Service Agents Dubai
- Greets and registers guests, providing prompt and courteous service. Checks guests out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in our hotel. Upgrades guests as required. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests. Taking account of the established service standard and Management guidelines.
- At least 1 to 2 year related experience
- Must have UAE Experience
- Interested applicants may submit resume
Concierge Executive Dubai
The Concierge Executive will work closely with the Concierge Manager
• Needs extensive knowledge of the organization in order to perform his/her tasks
• He/she must understand the organization’s aims and objectives and breathe the
• Deputizing for the Concierge Manager
• Research of service providers according to the customers feedback
• The Concierge agent must provide direct management with daily reports of status and
• He/she must answer phone calls and emails with customer requests
• The applicant has the responsibility to follow up after the purchases of services. Follow
up with suppliers and partners, and reconfirming with customers
• Updating and maintaining schedules and calendars
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Producing documents, reports and presentations
• Liaising with suppliers and other staff
• Involvement in the decision-making process but shall not make a decision without
informing the Concierge Manager
• Probation period of 6 months
Profile of the Applicant
• The applicant must be a young, dynamic, with the ability to think outside the box, • Western educated,
• The applicant must be pro-active, takes initiatives, and anticipative
• Bilingual at least, with fluency in english, arabic is not required but it is a plus
• Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
• Able to respond quickly and positively to all sorts of situations
The marmara hotel
Front Desk Agents Dubai
The marmara hotel seeks to employ a Housekeeping Attendant,Room Attendant/Housekeeper is a professional that ensures a positive overall impression of the property as well as providing the necessary service of ensuring clean and comfortable rooms for guests. The purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces. The Room Attendant/Housekeeper position will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions. Interested applicants are to submit resume/cv via email: