The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of the most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
Travel Consultants Dubai
we are looking for the travel consultant, with tourism and ticketing experience in UAE or Gulf. must have good knowledge of holidays packages
Local family based in Jumeirah require a full-time live in Chef for their private residence.
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a private residence is preferred.
- Good English and communication skills are required.
- Ability to cook to a high standard and for events up to 10-15 guests required.
- Ability to cook healthy food or clean food is an advantage.
- Candidates should have very good attention to detail, especially where cleaning and hygiene is concerned.
- Candidates need to be comfortable liaising directly with the family, as well as contractors, suppliers and the family’s Private Office staff.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility required, willingness to get involved and help out in other areas from time to time necessary.
- Candidates should possess a proactive nature, able to maintain confidentiality, be hardworking, organized, reliable and honest.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the kitchens, including all appliances, crockery, cutlery, glassware, silver etc.
- Menu planning – suggesting dishes/recipes for the family to try as well as planning menus for events.
- Maintain shopping lists; manage costs and shop for groceries and supplies.
- Liaising with caterers, outside suppliers for larger events, assisting as and when required.
Salary: Competitive package offered for the right candidate.
Working hours: 11am – 11pm daily, six days per week. Some flexibility in hours and days off will be required.
Benefits include; medical insurance, annual air ticket, performance based annual bonus.
Applicants with experience, available to join immediately will be preferred.
Professional Chef Dubai
We are looking for Professional Chef with the following qualifications:
1. Holds a certificate related to food/kitchen hygiene.
3. Local food
4. International dishes
Please email your cv on linkatallinquedotcom
We shall be in touch with you once we receive your CV for initial Interview.
Hospitality Manager Dubai
Hospitality manager wanted for hotel in the UAE, this is a 4 year contract position, we offer relocation and housing
Wanted urgently master chef for a food catering company with minimum 5 y experience as master chef in catering.Preference for chefs with Gulf experience , valid certificate of good conduct.
Cox & Kings Global Services
Front Desk Positions Dubai
Mention the roles & responsibilities of the jobholder.
1. Interaction with applicants, Acceptance of application & Check for completion of application
2. Cross check with list of documents as per visa category and verification of documents as per check list. Capture mandatory data fields
3. Collection of payments & Generate receipt. Colour code application as per visa category
4. Put in tray to send to DO
5. QC-check for completeness and documents including payment options. Cross check information against the application form and data screen
6. Fill in other mandatory details as required by process
3) Principal Accountabilities
1. Collecting documents from applicants
2. Verification of documents and Quality Check
3. Collection of Payments
Complete knowledge of visa application and processing for various countries
Understanding of the passport application and renewal process
Willing to work in dead line & pressure
Good communication skills
5) Minimum Requirements :-
A) Education & Training :- IATA/ UFTAA/ Diploma in Travel & Tourism
B) Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel
B) Work Experience :- 1 to 2 years
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Looking for excellent Supervisor required for an Italian Restaurant.Outstanding guest/employee relations and communication skills. Extraordinary time management and organizational skills. Superb proactive attitude to work. Strong ability to promote superior quality customer service, cleanliness and safety. Strong ability to solve practical problems effectively with internal and external customers. Ability to calculate figures and amounts, proportions, percentages, and volumes to track inventory, controls and hotel financial statements.