Restaurant GM Dubai
Job description: A group of restaurant located in Dubai is in urgent need of (4) Restaurant General Manager. Preferably Lebanese Nationality. Having at least 3 years of solid experience in UAE. Preferably candidates who use to work in Texas Road House, Cheese Factory Al Shaya, Etc. age between 25-35 years old. Salary package range from AED 10,000 – 20,000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward their CV’s
Cafe Manager Dubai
Opening and closing of the café
• All recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Prepare quality coffee according to SOPHIE’S standards
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food heating, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients
Housekeeping agents Dubai
Job description: An entry level job vacancy is in front of you for Art Of Hospitality Dubai Careers For Housekeeping. An application is being offered by AOH abbreviation for Art of Hospitality which provides its building cleaning service since many years that’s why they’ve announced for the position of housekeeping attendant, housekeeping supervisor and the interviews is being taken
Walk in interview is going to be started from tomorrow onward and we got no deadline how long its remain continue further. If you are interested and having the ability to fulfill the above criteria are requested
Travel consultant Dubai
Job description: We are looking for UAE experienced travel consultant to handle international ticketing for our corporates clients with complete knowledge of Amadeus GDS and hotel reservation and good command on English and others language.
Housekeeping supervisor Dubai
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service. Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities. Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
Reservations Agents Dubai
As a Reservations Agent, you will be a champion of reservations and processes at the Front Desk by maximizing hotel revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practices the fundamental principles of revenue management and utilizes revenue management techniques in order to maximize occupancy and average rates.
• As reservations support to group bookings, you will be required to attend Sales/Catering meetings.
• Ensures accuracy of room block assignments, special requests, VIP accommodations.
• Effectively practices to maximize peak revenue days.
• Practices and encourages inter- departmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
• Actively participates in guest problem resolution to ensure that guest service opportunities are resolved quickly and addressed effectively.
• Entering of individual reservations, group room blocks, and rooming lists.
• Ensure accuracy of billing and pre-approved credit authorizations.
• Rate loading into the property management system.
• Works closely with and communicates with Sales and keeps them informed of group booking status and maintains room rate control and availability status.
• Cross train as Guest Service Agent to assist and support when necessary.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• Front Office or Reservation experience required.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Management Systems required.
• Ability to multi-task, and deal with interruptions.
• Strong abilities to prioritize tasks, are attentive to detail and have analytical skills, salary range 34 - 41 K USD
Housekeeping staff Dubai
Dubai 5-Star Housekeeping Company requires Professional Female Staff to join our expanding team. We look after VIP Clients who tip well and respect & honour our staff. Full Company Benefits includes: Employment Visa + Luxurious Accomodation + Private Transportation + Uniform + Medical Insurance + Ministry of Labor Contract + Return Air Ticket. Staff typically earn salary + fantastic bonuses from clients. Full In-House Company Training for 3 months with Qualification Certificate. Selective interviews will be given to right candidates to join our team. Send CV, must be available for interview & start immediately. One Line Textbox 5 United Arab Emirates