Reservations & Ticketing Executive Dubai
The largest commercial airline in West & Central Africa (arikair.com)
Country : United Arab Emirates
Start Date :
Description : Reservations & Ticketing Executive
• Manage, assist, make and confirm reservations of passengers, by selling tickets of the airline.
• Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
• Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Initiate and promote the airline products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
• Assist to produce Daily Sales Report and other reports as require by the management.
Qualifications & Experience:
• At least 2 years experience in passenger reservations & ticketing in an airline.
• Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of the world\'s geography.
• Have to be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint, and airline industry market competition and practices.
• Excellent communication skills in English, and a strong command of the MS Office will be required.
• Only candidates with airline experience will be considered.
Job Ref: RTE | Category: Commercial | Location: UAE
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Reservations manager Dubai
We Requires the service of an Experienced Reservation Manager And Hotel Staffs in the various regions With or Without experience for reserve management, call management, rooms, working person is required and by kindness and sympathy With the client, stable contract as worth and rotating schedules. Interested Applicants are required to submit their cv / resume for immediate application processing.