The Wolcott Hotel, seeks to employ Housekeeper and the purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces.Housekeeper position will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions. Housekeeping Associates play an important role for our home-away-from home experience for each of our guests every day.interested applicants are to submit cv via email: email@example.com
• Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
• Reviews daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures.
• Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
• Cleaning of hotel rooms/condos including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens,
cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas.
• Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
• Comply with all resort safety guidelines.
• Pick up ground litter around hotel or wherever visible.
• High school diploma or equivalent
Sales Executive Dubai
Seeking for a Male Sales Executive for a Travel and Tourism company located in Abu Dhabi. Must have experience related to airline ticket and visa.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Education: Any Graduation
Language: English and another language will be an advantage
Years of experience: 2 to 3 years in UAE
Not more than 35 years old
-Total years of experience:
-Reason for Job Change:
Cox & Kings Global Services
Front Desk Positions Dubai
Mention the roles & responsibilities of the jobholder.
1. Interaction with applicants, Acceptance of application & Check for completion of application
2. Cross check with list of documents as per visa category and verification of documents as per check list. Capture mandatory data fields
3. Collection of payments & Generate receipt. Colour code application as per visa category
4. Put in tray to send to DO
5. QC-check for completeness and documents including payment options. Cross check information against the application form and data screen
6. Fill in other mandatory details as required by process
3) Principal Accountabilities
1. Collecting documents from applicants
2. Verification of documents and Quality Check
3. Collection of Payments
Complete knowledge of visa application and processing for various countries
Understanding of the passport application and renewal process
Willing to work in dead line & pressure
Good communication skills
5) Minimum Requirements :-
A) Education & Training :- IATA/ UFTAA/ Diploma in Travel & Tourism
B) Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel
B) Work Experience :- 1 to 2 years