Flight Operations Officer Dubai
Flight Operations Officer is part of a team responsible for coordinating with Civil Aviation Authorities, Ground Handlers to dispatch and plan safe flights in efficient and timely manners in accordance with the statutory requirements and company regulations.
• Direct contact with Civil Aviation Authorities to promptly obtain over-flight and landing clearances worldwide.
• Coordinating with ground handlers and other agents to arrange ground handling and other passenger and crew requirements (including customs, transportation, fuelling and catering, hotel accommodations, flight following and monitoring as requested by the customer).
• Coordinates directly with clients on all aspects of the trip (aviation and operational needs).
• Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree, vocational institute, or equivalent (college degree is preferred) in any related Aviation or Aeronautical Education
• Must have at least 2 years work experience; experience working in the aviation industry is a strong plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Sales professional Dubai
Job description: We are looking for sales executives with electronic experience in Dubai for Europa Electronics.
• male/ female both can apply
• UAE driving license is must
• having Electronic experience
• any nationality
salary is negotiable
Our company has been operating for over 15 years. We require an event co-ordinator to assist in th management of our clients charters and to develop & service our customer base
BG Group of Companies
Executive Chef Dubai
• Passionate about food
• Reliable and Hard Working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified chef to startup a new BBQ restaurant line in UAE. The ideal candidate must be capable to introduce a new unique flavor in BBQ. Should be able to develop the concept and implement.
Candidates from any part of the world can be applied. Chosen candidates will have the final interview in our live kitchen in Dubai.
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers.
Reservations Agents Dubai
As a Reservations Agent, you will be a champion of reservations and processes at the Front Desk by maximizing hotel revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practices the fundamental principles of revenue management and utilizes revenue management techniques in order to maximize occupancy and average rates.
• As reservations support to group bookings, you will be required to attend Sales/Catering meetings.
• Ensures accuracy of room block assignments, special requests, VIP accommodations.
• Effectively practices to maximize peak revenue days.
• Practices and encourages inter- departmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
• Actively participates in guest problem resolution to ensure that guest service opportunities are resolved quickly and addressed effectively.
• Entering of individual reservations, group room blocks, and rooming lists.
• Ensure accuracy of billing and pre-approved credit authorizations.
• Rate loading into the property management system.
• Works closely with and communicates with Sales and keeps them informed of group booking status and maintains room rate control and availability status.
• Cross train as Guest Service Agent to assist and support when necessary.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• Front Office or Reservation experience required.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Management Systems required.
• Ability to multi-task, and deal with interruptions.
• Strong abilities to prioritize tasks, are attentive to detail and have analytical skills, salary range 34 - 41 K USD
Front desk manager Dubai
Job description: Check In Manager Hiring!
· Knowledge on how Airbnb and Property Management works.
· At Least 3-6 years experience as a Check In Manager for Holiday Homes & Property Management.
· Must have Excellent Management Skills
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
· Must be excellent communicators with strong customer service and personal interaction skills.
· Have strong Internet, word processing and data entry skills, and the ability to create reports, submit service requests, communicate with managers.
· Must be goal-oriented team players with strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
· Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
· Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time
· Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations especially about Airbnb and Apartment / Property Rentals
· High level of organization and attention to detail
Dream Days Tourism
Russian Tour Operator Dubai
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as Tour Representative (Russian) for a leading travel and tourism organization that offers excellent benefits and working environment.
- Meeting groups of holiday-makers when they arrive
- Accompanying holiday-makers by coach to their accommodation
- Holding a welcome meeting to give information about resort facilities and local attractions
meeting holiday-makers at pre-arranged times to make announcements and deal with inquiries and problems
- Keeping an information board and a folder of useful information up-to-date at each hotel
arranging, and sometimes accompanying, excursions and sightseeing trips
- Being on-call to give advice and deal with emergencies like lost passports or money, illness or difficulties with accommodation.
- A person with some experience in the tourism industry
- Excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English. Fluent Russian speaker preferable
- Friendly and efficient telephone manner
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using computers
- A sound knowledge of UAE
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
Housekeeping supervisor Dubai
Job description: Urgent FREE Requirement For Housekeeping Supervisor
Candidates should have Gulf and UAE 3-5 years Experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor
Salary 5600 AED per month (All Inclusive ) +Medical +Visa