Guets Agents Dubai
Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets by selling Magic Memories photo books and associated products within EMAAR Dubai Mall. As a Guest Associate you will capture photos of our guests, produce quality photos in photo books and sell photo books to our guests whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience with a smile.
Housekeeping Supervisor Dubai
Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and similar establishments. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action. May purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment, take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
3) Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
4) Coordinates work activities among departments.
5) Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
6) Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
7) Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
8) Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
9) Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
10) Selects and purchases new furnishings.
11) Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
12) Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
13) Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints.
14) Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
15) Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
16) Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
17) Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.
18) Screens job applicants, hires new employees, and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
Travel Consultant wanted for a Boutique Luxury Travel & Concierge Agency.
Experience is for OUTSIDE THE UAE - so experience in Europe, Asia, South America and USA is preferable
- 10 years in the industry is a must
- Fluency in English is a must
- Manage Client bookings
- Prepare trip proposal
- Prepare Itinerary
- liaise with the client while they are on the holiday
- Manage bookings of Hotels, FLights, tour operators
We are a high end travel agency so we are on call for our clients.
Housekeeping supervisor Dubai
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service. Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities. Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
Reservations Agents Dubai
As a Reservations Agent, you will be a champion of reservations and processes at the Front Desk by maximizing hotel revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practices the fundamental principles of revenue management and utilizes revenue management techniques in order to maximize occupancy and average rates.
• As reservations support to group bookings, you will be required to attend Sales/Catering meetings.
• Ensures accuracy of room block assignments, special requests, VIP accommodations.
• Effectively practices to maximize peak revenue days.
• Practices and encourages inter- departmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
• Actively participates in guest problem resolution to ensure that guest service opportunities are resolved quickly and addressed effectively.
• Entering of individual reservations, group room blocks, and rooming lists.
• Ensure accuracy of billing and pre-approved credit authorizations.
• Rate loading into the property management system.
• Works closely with and communicates with Sales and keeps them informed of group booking status and maintains room rate control and availability status.
• Cross train as Guest Service Agent to assist and support when necessary.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• Front Office or Reservation experience required.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Management Systems required.
• Ability to multi-task, and deal with interruptions.
• Strong abilities to prioritize tasks, are attentive to detail and have analytical skills, salary range 34 - 41 K USD
Lounge manager Dubai
Job description: We are currently seeking a general manager to take charge of a soon to open bar and lounge.
Leads and initiates Food and Beverage (F&B) operations including marketing, food and wine promotions, customer service and inventories. Assists with the menu development, recipe development and food preparation for the designated outlet. Develops and executes the strategic plan including budget administration and preparation, forecasting, profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventories. Manages the performance of the outlet service and management staff. Develops and executes creative initiatives to enhance the guest service experience. Verifies that the outlet staff performs according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) and regional Alcoholic Beverage Commissions guidelines.
Salary: 12k - 15k per month
Benifits : Studio + Car provided by the company.
Housekeeping agents Dubai
Job description: We are looking,
House Keper Female 5 Nos.
Kitchen Stewards Female 10 Nos
Salary 1200AED - 1600AED
2 Hour Daily Over Time.
Duty Hours 12 Hours 6 Days a Week
Accommodation and Transportation provided , Duty meal will be provided by us.
Restaurant Staff Dubai
New American Chain Restaurants opening. Upscale, High Volume and fast casual. Prefer candidates that have chain experience in UAE. and/or USA and Canada.
Executive Kitchen Manager