Job description: In the position of Host/Hostess, you will be expected to consistently achieve the service and product delivery standards with a high degree of client care and service at all times.
The Hostess Agency (THA) Dubai, a Dubai-based event hostess and hospitality agency is recruiting French hosts and hostesses for the World Expo
o Your main duties and responsibilities will be :
After 3 days of training, you will become part of our successful Host and Hostesses in charge of…
- Greeting guests/members with a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Approaching proactively guests providing them with details related to the pavillon.
- Assuring the well-being of all Guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact.
- Striving to anticipate client needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client satisfaction.
- Proactively gathering and recording guest’s feedback to supervisors and act upon them whenever known.
- Controlling and monitoring the guest flow.
- Assisting around different areas and are flexible.
- Ensuring the safety of the visitors at all times.
- Operating in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Observing the cleanliness and maintenance of the pavilion and reporting in case of any issue.
- Complying with EXPO health and safety policies and procedures.
- Carrying out a variety of administrative related tasks, i.e. emails, feedback to managers.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken.
- Additional language appreciated (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, German).
- People skills and effective people management.
- Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work long shifts and stand for the extended period of time.
- Immaculate personal presentation and well-spoken.
Lounge manager Dubai
Job description: We are currently seeking a general manager to take charge of a soon to open bar and lounge.
Leads and initiates Food and Beverage (F&B) operations including marketing, food and wine promotions, customer service and inventories. Assists with the menu development, recipe development and food preparation for the designated outlet. Develops and executes the strategic plan including budget administration and preparation, forecasting, profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventories. Manages the performance of the outlet service and management staff. Develops and executes creative initiatives to enhance the guest service experience. Verifies that the outlet staff performs according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) and regional Alcoholic Beverage Commissions guidelines.
Salary: 12k - 15k per month
Benifits : Studio + Car provided by the company.
Restaurant Operations Manager Dubai
Primary Job Objectives:
- Directing the customer facing operations of a nominated brand to meet strategic growth, sales, profitability and operational standards targets.
- Leading and developing a team of best-in-class Area Managers and Unit Managers.
- Supporting the MD in preparing & delivering strategic geographical & brand development plans.
- Presenting valuable food with excellent quality to achieve or surpass guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all products and services standards are met consistently.
- Aged 28-40 years old
- Excellent Arabic and Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience of a similar role in an international multi-site branded chain of fast food or casual dining operations, Ideally Italian or American concept
- GCC working experience is a must, KSA experience is preferred
- Ability to work well and cooperatively in a multinational team.
- Willing to be based in Dammam, and travel to take responsibility of his brand thoughout the Kingdom (occasional travel outside)
- With valid Passport and Driverâ€™s License
Package will be:
- 18,000 SAR basic
- Attractive performance related bonus scheme will be additional
- Other benefits
If you have the experience and personality to fit this position, please email us your CV with salary details.
Head Chef Dubai
The Head Chef is accountable to drive food quality, run a profitable business, maintain a clean and functioning facility, maintain high staff morale, and total guest satisfaction. The Chef is fully responsible for all kitchen systems, people and standards within the location.
Create and maintain an impeccably clean and highly functioning kitchen, adhering to health and safety standards; map and set out kitchen organization standards
Keep track of warranties and costs associated with kitchen maintenance
Ensure food costs are within budgetary guidelines set out by ownership; food cost analysis, detailed reporting, inventory management
Maintain food quality and consistency; a sharp attention to detail in terms of food plating and presentation; ensure recipe adherence and flawless execution
Liaise with Executive Chef on menu development and food procurement
Manage ongoing procurement process for ordering inventory; establishing preferred suppliers and inspecting deliveries, ensuring quality and product consistency
Recruitment planning and maintain proper staffing levels; employee coaching and development; keep employee records up-to-date
Log incidents relative to employee discipline, injury, accident, service issues within 24 hours
Organizational policies must be clearly posted for all employees to review and communicated properly to all new employees
France Travel School
Trave/ Agents Dubai
We are seeking a German speaking agent responsible for our German/Swiss/Austrian clientele.
You responsibilities will start from answering the clients request until finalizing their booking.
Full training is provided and you might be required to travel to abroad for training (all expenses covered).
The position is offered from 1st April - permanent contract.
Requirements: Candidates must be motivated, independent and reliable. Oral and written expression must be perfect.
Fluent German + English is required , as well as good knowledge of outlook and office.
Work hours: Monday to Friday 14.00 - 22.00
Salary : 1800 euros + package
CHEF DE PARTIE - With Formal Training in Culinary Arts/Apprenticeship in Culinary at least for 1 year.
Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Culinary operations and minimum 2 years as a Demi Chef de Partie.
High School / Secondary School degrees
Housekeeping agents Dubai
Job description: An entry level job vacancy is in front of you for Art Of Hospitality Dubai Careers For Housekeeping. An application is being offered by AOH abbreviation for Art of Hospitality which provides its building cleaning service since many years that’s why they’ve announced for the position of housekeeping attendant, housekeeping supervisor and the interviews is being taken
Walk in interview is going to be started from tomorrow onward and we got no deadline how long its remain continue further. If you are interested and having the ability to fulfill the above criteria are requested
Restaurant Positions Dubai
We are looking for the following position for the opening of the new branches of our Italian Restaurants in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
1. Sous Chef/ Chef in Charges
2. Cooks/Line Cooks
3. Kitchen Helpers
4. Kitchen Stewards
5. Waiters and Waitress
6. Motorbike Drivers
7. AC Technician