Reservations Agents Dubai
Proven working experience as a travel consultant in UAE or
GCC. Minimum 2 Years of Travel related work experience. Fresher’s also welcome
ïƒ˜ Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
ïƒ˜ Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages , ( Arabic or any international language ) is an advantage
ïƒ˜ Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach; Specially on Outbound package.
ïƒ˜ Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual/Corporate etc.)
ïƒ˜ Should be well experienced on package designing & Air ticketing.
ïƒ˜ Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
ïƒ˜ Demonstrable ability to handle crises
ïƒ˜ Degree/Diploma in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
ïƒ˜ Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Al Manzil Hotel
Operations Manager Dubai
Large hotel in Dubai has a opening for a operations manager, you will have a related degree and at least 8 years experience, you will have great management experience and have worked in the position before, you will be responsible for the daya to day runnings of the hotel, we offer 120 K USD for this position
Travel sales Dubai
Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
> Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
> Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers
> Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
> Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
> Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
> Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
> Enter data into our software and maintain client files
> Network with tour operators
> Maintain statistical and financial records
> Meet profit and sales targets
Various Hotel Jobs Dubai
We required urgently large amount of following candidates; Waiters/Waitress, Cook/Chef, kitchen Helper, Team Leader etc for the hotel of Emirates-Dubai Emirates-Dubai is Providing free accomadation + free food + free medical insurance + other free perks as govt policy Emirates-Dubai is Providing handsome salary according to work experience and interview performance. Qualification: S.S.C./H.S.C. with 3-4 Year of Experience Good Communication
Asst. Restaurant Manager Dubai
Summary of Position:
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation. Responsible for operations in the absence of the General Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
Make employment and termination decisions.
Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives is met.
Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
Fully understand and comply with the Laws and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
Be 30 years of age & 35 years.
Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s trading area.
Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Over all responsible for Restaurant Operation ● Prepare the Duty Chart. ● Supervises the Mise-en Place and Mise –en- Scene and set the restaurant for service. ● Receives the guests and allocates the tables. ● Coordinate with all the junior staff and make sure that every guest is satisfied with the service offered. ● Organize and also be prepared to take over the duties of any member of the staff as and when required. ● Should be able to take orders from the guest and be an efficient sales person. ● Coordinate with the Kitchen and make sure that the food and beverages are served as per the guest expectations. ● Coordinate with other departments like stores and housekeeping for a proper flow of operation.