EVENT COORDINATOR POSITION Dubai
As an Event Coordinator you are responsible for the organisation of our events in terms of logistics, client relations, and onsite event management. This includes conferences, training courses, and small to medium-sized exhibitions. You are therefore a crucial link between different naseba departments, clients and suppliers. This includes:
• Logistic arrangements including the preparation and execution of the event
• Coordination with internal departments, clients and suppliers
• Onsite event management
• An innovative and problem-solving attitude which contributes to the event’s success
What you need:
• Client-focused attitude
• Ambitious and dedicated work ethic
• Ability to travel
• Open-minded multicultural attitude
• Able to work in a target-driven environment to tight deadlines
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and ability to thrive under pressure
• Adept in talking to senior level executives and key company decision makers
• To be diligent, accurate, assertive, and highly motivated
• Hospitality/event management background
• Ability to speak Arabic or Mandarin is a plus – but not essential
naseba operations team achievements:
• Pioneers in international events organisation in Saudi Arabia and Libya
• Successful organisation of Egypt’s biggest airshow – Avex International Airshow (click here for the video)
• naseba7 – ‘7 ironmen in 7 days in 7 emirates by 1 man’ (click here for the site)
• Organisation of exclusive networking conferences and exhibitions including Women In Leadership Forum Middle East (click here for the video)
What we offer:
• The ultimate corporate culture which challenges and supports you
• Visa and health insurance
• 90-minute lunch break to give you the opportunity to go to the gym
• Many other incentives including the Rolex Explorer II challenge, sky diving, cigar club etc
AL Qurum Expo
Events Manager Dubai
The roles of exhibition /event managers is to identifying potential business, researching, writing, planning and running all aspects of exhibitions on behalf of a client or own organisation. They work on public events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events and private events such as weddings..etc. As well as planning an event/exhibition in advance, he / she should be present during the event to deal with any issues as they arise.
• Developing Exhibition / Event concept
• researching markets to identify opportunities for events
• Propose and implement ideas to enhance the profile and profitability of products
• Prepare budgets/forecasts and management of costs
• producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Liaise and co-ordinate activity with the operations, sales, ad production, multi media and publishing teams as relevant
• Market Knowledge
• Read publications relevant to the market
• Engage with the market and effectively utilize and share knowledge across the team
• Demonstrate full product knowledge and effective use of this knowledge in ex prom and vis prom activity
• Successfully target the key visitor groups
• Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations
• Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
• Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors
• Seeking and securing sponsorship
• Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements
• Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
• Coordinating caterers, stand designers and equipment hire
• Organising car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering
• Promoting the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands.
Minimum 5 years in the field of Exhibition, Conferences and Events
Relevant degree subjects
Skills and qualities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Customer focus is vital
• Negotiation skills
• Willingness to work unsociable hours
• Imagination and creativity
• Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
Al muraqabat plaza hotel apts
Assistant Housekeeper needed for Hotel in Dubai, salary is negotiasble
Concierge Executive Dubai
The Concierge Executive will work closely with the Concierge Manager
• Needs extensive knowledge of the organization in order to perform his/her tasks
• He/she must understand the organization’s aims and objectives and breathe the
• Deputizing for the Concierge Manager
• Research of service providers according to the customers feedback
• The Concierge agent must provide direct management with daily reports of status and
• He/she must answer phone calls and emails with customer requests
• The applicant has the responsibility to follow up after the purchases of services. Follow
up with suppliers and partners, and reconfirming with customers
• Updating and maintaining schedules and calendars
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Producing documents, reports and presentations
• Liaising with suppliers and other staff
• Involvement in the decision-making process but shall not make a decision without
informing the Concierge Manager
• Probation period of 6 months
Profile of the Applicant
• The applicant must be a young, dynamic, with the ability to think outside the box, • Western educated,
• The applicant must be pro-active, takes initiatives, and anticipative
• Bilingual at least, with fluency in english, arabic is not required but it is a plus
• Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
• Able to respond quickly and positively to all sorts of situations
Fairmont Hotel Dubai
As a Passador with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will play a pivotal role in creating an authentic Brazilian steakhouse experience. Passadors are responsible for tableside carving and serving of fresh cuts of meat to guests according to established standards. Passadors ensure exemplary guest service by providing a full knowledge of cuts of meat as well as what is available on the salad bar.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Palm Jumeirah is a world-class property opening on the 1st September 2012 on the iconic Palm Island in Dubai. The hotel will feature 381 guest rooms and suites with two Fairmont Gold floors. A total of eight food and beverage outlets on property will offer international dining options including Szechwan cuisine, a Brazilian steak house plus separate cigar and wine bars. The property will be positioned as a Luxury Hotel joining other internationally branded hotels on the ‘island’, which will generate tremendous anticipation both in the UAE and worldwide. In addition, the high regard that the Fairmont brand is afforded in the region will result in very high expectations for flawless service delivery from day-one.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Brazilian Restaurant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Carving/serving tableside fresh cuts of meat to the guests according to established standards.
Provide continuous attention to guest needs; greet, assist and thank guests in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
Offer product suggestions and inform guests of specials when appropriate.
Have knowledge of various cuts of meat, including special cuts; process meat (e.g., beef, pork, veal, poultry and lamb) according to company standards.
Performing side duties helping to provide a clean and safe work environment in all restaurant areas.
Cleaning, organizing, and restocking product/equipment at the end of shift daily.
Following established safety standards using safe food handling guidelines and maintains a clean work area. Ensuring compliance of the State of Florida’s HACCP program.
Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Fairmont policies, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities.
Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
Other duties as assigned
One year of previous food and beverage/customer service experience in a Churrascaria.
One to two years previous food/knife handling and kitchen experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Should be able to clearly communicate in English
Additional languages is an asset
Interact positively and professionally with guests and colleagues
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
Experience Manager Dubai
The Experiences manager will assist in handling, following up all the request related to the Experiences.
Sourcing, negotiating new Experiences with or on behalf of UniK Concierge®.
Arranging flights, insurance, accommodation and activities.
Research on all the possibilities of holiday making in different locations.
Advising clients on travel arrangements such as visas and other requirements.
Dealing with complaints.
Planning, describing, arranging and selling itinerary tour packages.
Provide customers with publications containing travel information such as local customs, points of interest, foreign laws, etc.
Promoting and marketing the business, to new or niche markets.
Liaison with travel partners, airlines, hotels, managing bookings and schedules.
Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the department.
Updating and maintaining the department contacts.
Attending travel seminars and conferences.
The experiences manager will be responsible in developing the new Experiences.
The experiences manager will report directly to the Director, or the Personal Assistant in case the Director is not present.
Profile of the Applicant
The applicant must be young, dynamic and have the ability to think outside the box,
Bilingual at least, with fluency in english, arabic is not required but it is a plus,
Key characteristics, the applicant must be independent, motivated and live, breathe the UniK Concierge essence, looking forward to new challenges, competitive and waiting to grow within the organization,
Must be patient and have excellent communication skills,
Must have excellent negotiation skills, efficient, dependable, discrete.
Salary 7,000AED all inclusive (Breakdown as follows: basic salary: 3,000AED, housing allowance: 3,000AED and transportation allowance:1,000AED),
1% commission on each package signed by the employee when sold,
Telephone provided by company as well as laptop and tablet,
Company car provided by company during office hours (manual),
Health insurance provided after the probationary period (6months),
Possibility of growing with the company, according to performances and commitment.
Head Chef Dubai
This restaurant is a well known Multi Award Winning Restaurant in the area, and as such is the ideal location for a committed and ambitious Head Chef to make his/her mark in the industry. They have a strong focus on quality and fresh produce. The operation includes an a la carte restaurant, bar and lounge, catering for all kinds of occasions.
As the Head chef you would be managing the day to day operations of the kitchens. You would also need to be able to drive new menus. A great opportunity for someone wanting to move into the next level in their career or currently working in a similar role.
Skills and experience:
- Good communication skills and excellent level of food service.
- Extensive knowledge in Italian cuisine.
- Management experience previously for up to 15 staff.
- Hard work ethic and ability to get the job done.
- Worked in a busy kitchen environment before e.g. +150-250 covers per night.
- Previous experience in a stand alone Ala Carte Restaurant.
Benefits and culture:
- Salary of $65-$70k
- 5 Days on & 2 consecutive days off
- 50-55hrs per week
- Relocation assistance may apply
- Incentive Bonus applies
- Immediate start on offer