Reservations Agents Dubai
We are looking for a reservations executive for a Holiday Homes rental company.
Handle reservations inquiries and ensuring all reservations information in all correspondences and in the reservations system are accurate. Correspondence with the future guests.
Relevant experience in the same field.
Minimum one Year experience.
Good communication skill is highly required (English).
Ground Staff Dubai
Airline in the middle eats is seeking ground staff. if you have experience in hospitality or the airline industry, then please apply, we need cargo agents, ticketing agents, ticketing supervisors, apply now, we offer great salary packages
Hospitality Positions Dubai
SOCIAL MEDIA with Food photography skills ( 3 years experience) . Franchise Agent (5 years experience) . Sales Person for Coffee (2 years experience) . Brand Manager for Ice Cream (7 years experience) . Head Executive Chef ( 9 years experience) . Junior Chef, CDP ( 7 years experience) . Bakery Chef ( 5 years experience) . Operation Manager (NO EGYPTIAN & PAKISTANI) • Not more than 28 years old (strictly) • Must have F&B experience is strictly required • MUST BE PRESENTABLE (---NEAT AND TIDY---) • CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WELL • CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
Continental Chef Dubai
1. Should have expertise over Continental cuisines
2. Ensuring all recipes, food preparation and presentation meet set standards and adherence to quality
3. Assign specific duties to kitchen staff for efficient operations
4. Maintaining an optimum inventory of ingredients and ordering kitchen supplies whilst achieving cost efficiency. Receives food by verifying invoice and freshness of merchandise
5. Following strict health & hygiene standards, proper safety protocols and food handling techniques, including controlling wastage. Keeps kitchen, dish and storage areas clean and organized
6. Supervises cleaning of walk-in cold storage for safety reasons
Required UAE EXPERIENCE
Restaurant Staff Dubai
Looking for Service Staff (Waiters, Barista cum waiters) Kitchen Staff ( Cooks, Kitchen Helpers, Cleaners) for our new branch in Muscat Oman.
Food served - Italian, American,
Full time requirement
We are a modern Asian Restaurant due to open at Dubai Healthcare city. We are looking for staff to fill the following positions:
1) Chef De Partie with Chinese or Thai restaurant background - 1 position
2) Commi-1 with Breakfast and cold kitchen background - 1 position
Both above staff will need to have cheerful and friendly personality and also a prior experience working in Dubai or the GCC to join our team. The ideal candidate will be assured a friendly and family like environment along with a suitable remuneration based on experience and performance. Visas and Medical Insurance will be given as per UAE labor laws.
Greet guests as they enter into premise
• Provide preliminary information regarding menu
• Describe dishes to customers
• Deliver food to tables
• Check food for accuracy
• Prepare soups when required
• Replenish food and beverages
• Take additional orders when required
• Bus and clear tables
• Clean tables and work areas
• Wash dishes and assist in food preparation
• Transport trays of soiled dishes
VIP Flight Attendants Dubai
VIP Flight Attendant FEMALES only.
Base of Operation: UAE, UK, Spain and United States
Contract: Full or part time considered (preference for full-time)
Salary: Competitive salary to be discussed
Working Rotations: VIP on demand operations â€“ must be flexible
Candidate Experience: Previous demonstrable experience dealing with VIP's
APPLYING TO WORK WITH OUR CLIENT
Please only apply if you meet the requirements stated. If you are interested in this VVIP Flight Attendant job position
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
1) Personal CV stating relevant VIP experience
2) Head and shoulders and a full length colour photo with 3 casual pictures to support.
Applicants who do not meet our criteria will not be contacted. If successful you'll be invited to an online interview.