Front Desk Agnets Dubai
700 room hotel in Dubai is hiring front deak agents and reservations agents with 4 years experience in hotel or restaurant, salary range 34 - 43 K USD
Female Housekeeping Attendant Dubai
- Good Level of English
- Hotel experience preferred
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Over all responsible for Restaurant Operation ● Prepare the Duty Chart. ● Supervises the Mise-en Place and Mise –en- Scene and set the restaurant for service. ● Receives the guests and allocates the tables. ● Coordinate with all the junior staff and make sure that every guest is satisfied with the service offered. ● Organize and also be prepared to take over the duties of any member of the staff as and when required. ● Should be able to take orders from the guest and be an efficient sales person. ● Coordinate with the Kitchen and make sure that the food and beverages are served as per the guest expectations. ● Coordinate with other departments like stores and housekeeping for a proper flow of operation.
Reservations Agents Dubai
As a Reservations Agent, you will be a champion of reservations and processes at the Front Desk by maximizing hotel revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practices the fundamental principles of revenue management and utilizes revenue management techniques in order to maximize occupancy and average rates.
• As reservations support to group bookings, you will be required to attend Sales/Catering meetings.
• Ensures accuracy of room block assignments, special requests, VIP accommodations.
• Effectively practices to maximize peak revenue days.
• Practices and encourages inter- departmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
• Actively participates in guest problem resolution to ensure that guest service opportunities are resolved quickly and addressed effectively.
• Entering of individual reservations, group room blocks, and rooming lists.
• Ensure accuracy of billing and pre-approved credit authorizations.
• Rate loading into the property management system.
• Works closely with and communicates with Sales and keeps them informed of group booking status and maintains room rate control and availability status.
• Cross train as Guest Service Agent to assist and support when necessary.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• Front Office or Reservation experience required.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Management Systems required.
• Ability to multi-task, and deal with interruptions.
• Strong abilities to prioritize tasks, are attentive to detail and have analytical skills, salary range 34 - 41 K USD
Assistant Banquet Manager Dubai
Provide leadership, direction, training and support for Banquet employees and leaders.
*Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of our high service standards
*Proactively analyze, develop and revise, as required, our internal processes and systems.
*Maintains a constructive, harmonious and communicative working relationship with all supporting departments.
*Assist in ensuring all financial reporting is maintained and accurate (billing, payroll, etc.)
*Assist in ensuring departmental adherence to, and awareness of Health and Safety standards
*Shares in the responsibility to achieve financial, employee/guest satisfaction goals for the Banquet Department.
*Active interaction with guests on an ongoing basis
*Assumes responsibility for all equipment, inventories, supplies, furniture and fixtures assigned to the Banquet Department and for the cleanliness, repair and maintenance deficiencies of the Banquet facilities.
*Using the LEAD template for Performance Management, assist in evaluating performance standards.
*Responsible for the timely, precise and expert execution for all banquet functions.
*Attends Leadership, pre-convention, departmental communication and other meetings as required.
*Assist in ensuring labour costs, revenues, and beverage controls are in place and adhered to., salary is negotiable
Le Meridian Dubai
F & B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a strong leader of people that possess excellent planning skills, budget management experience, commitment to customer service standards, stock management skills, the ability to drive sales, not to mention a passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of people by effectively training and motivating their team to ensure the team maintain the highest standard in customer service and product presentation.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Pro-active approach to managing the operations of multiple busy food outlets
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve business outcomes with a high level of initiative and independence
- A strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, planning, prioritisation and business analysis
- Proven ability to coach and manage the performance of team members, setting expectations and holding them accountable to delivering on performance outcomes
- Excellent influencing skills, including building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of OH&S, food safety, employee relations and other relevant legislative regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong understanding of key competitors, customer service drivers and the relationship between service and sales results
- Currentqualifications, Liquor Licensee and Food Hygiene Certificates
- Experience in the operations of a multi site retail business, with food and beverage/catering knowledge viewed as advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline highly regarded, 70 K USD
Travel Consultant Dubai
a great chance to work for a independent travel agency with lots of repeat clientele. Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 18 months experience that wants to be part of the team . You will be offering some amazing trips to clients that have been coming to this store for years - so excellent customer service is needed ! Great product knowledge on cruise , hotels and tours will also be advantageous to the role. You will be offered some very achievable targets to earn some extra.
If you have a great personality, with excellent time management skills we would love to hear from you. You will be offering outstanding customer service with exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of fares and ticketing, We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for the travel industry and who strives for keeping up to date on whats new !
This is a excellent role to join the team and be part of this award winning agency .
Restaurant Staff Dubai
New American Chain Restaurants opening. Upscale, High Volume and fast casual. Prefer candidates that have chain experience in UAE. and/or USA and Canada.
Executive Kitchen Manager