Novikov Dubai, we are looking for Waiters, Runners, Reception & Two Lobby Hosts.. previous experience in Asian Restaurant would be preferable, however, not essential, English a must, immediate start - good rates of pay plus tips and accommodation - please send your CV
Flight Operations Officer Dubai
Flight Operations Officer is part of a team responsible for coordinating with Civil Aviation Authorities, Ground Handlers to dispatch and plan safe flights in efficient and timely manners in accordance with the statutory requirements and company regulations.
• Direct contact with Civil Aviation Authorities to promptly obtain over-flight and landing clearances worldwide.
• Coordinating with ground handlers and other agents to arrange ground handling and other passenger and crew requirements (including customs, transportation, fuelling and catering, hotel accommodations, flight following and monitoring as requested by the customer).
• Coordinates directly with clients on all aspects of the trip (aviation and operational needs).
• Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree, vocational institute, or equivalent (college degree is preferred) in any related Aviation or Aeronautical Education
• Must have at least 2 years work experience; experience working in the aviation industry is a strong plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mailAdminister all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policyKeep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunitiesFulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safetyConduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line managerReport any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipmentProvide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
Be involved and contribute at team meetings
Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office, salary is negotiable
were looking for an experienced waiter and waitress for a new restaurant in dubai
must have a pleasant personality know the job of a waiter
must know how to make sales and lease with customers
must be hardworking and flexible
must be able to join immediately
good package for the right candidates
kindly only apply if you meet the criteria
Demi Chef Dubai
with good experience
for a new restaurant in Dubai
lifestyle 4 star hotel
Customer servicxe professionals Dubai
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the multi outlet manager;
• Lead the F&B outlet team in all aspects and ensure service standards are followed;
• Handle guest inquiries and communicate professionally;
• Check that all equipment is in working order; inspecting all facilities; and taking action to ensure that the outlet is visually appealing and attractive to guests;
• Help in projecting the business levels and accordingly schedules resources of both material and manpower;
• Maximize revenues by bringing in business ideas, forecasting future business and plans for the same; • Assist in recruiting and training all outlet colleagues.
Skills & Competencies:
• Leadership: A successful candidate should represent the company and themselves well by acting as a role model to the people reporting to them;
• Organization: This role should be able to stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
• Recruiting and training: The assistant outlet manager should be a good teacher who tries to help employees who are having difficulty picking up new skills.
• Being friendly and outgoing: People skills and customer service are a must in this job. Not only because of interaction with employees every day, but also because of assisting customers when they have questions, concerns or complaints. • Staying attentive: This job requires a candidate to be attentive to the employees by motivating them to succeed and improve. Even if business is slow, keep the staff in high spirits and be as helpful as possible to customers and clients.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or relevant
• Not less than 5 years’ experience in Hospitality, in similar role and similar style outlet
Executive assistant Dubai
We require an Executive Assistant that travels with the CEO for speaking engagements and business. Must be extremely organized, proficient with Microsoft word, returning emails, travel arrangements, communicating with lawyers, accountants and business clients. Must have at least two years working experience. Send resume and picture.
Travel Agent Dubai
To work in one of the largest travel agency in the UAE requires girl with knowledge of Russian and English.
Working in the office: the sale of tourist packages.
Location in Sharjah .
Knowledge of Russian and English
Required knowledge of geography , the world , the nature and location .
ability to work with Microsoft Exel, Word, office equipment.
Kindness , charming, communication, responsibility , punctuality and organization.
Salary in the amount of 5,000 dirhams
Send resume only suitable to all requirements, please.