Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of the most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
Female Restaurant Team Leader
Summary of Position
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each Team Leader’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again and above all to lead the servers whilst on their shift.
Duties & Responsibilities
Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
To ensure that the cleanliness and organisation of your team are within the management guidelines
Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
Train new waiting staff
Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Between 20 to 30 years of age.
Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
Possess suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction experience with our customers.
Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
Reservations Agents Dubai
We are looking for a reservations executive for a Holiday Homes rental company.
Handle reservations inquiries and ensuring all reservations information in all correspondences and in the reservations system are accurate. Correspondence with the future guests.
Relevant experience in the same field.
Minimum one Year experience.
Good communication skill is highly required (English).
Travel agents Ajman
A reputed travel agency based in Ajman is urgently hiring an experienced travel consultant with the ff. requirements.
• Excellent written communication skills and fluent in English.
• Knowledge of ticketing issuance, reissuance and refund, with minimum 02 years experience in UAE, knowledge of Sabre & Galilleo system , well versed in various areas of travel inbound and out bound holidays,
• Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
• Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work.
• Adaptability to change.
• Advanced presentation skills
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Hospitality Positions Dubai
SOCIAL MEDIA with Food photography skills ( 3 years experience) . Franchise Agent (5 years experience) . Sales Person for Coffee (2 years experience) . Brand Manager for Ice Cream (7 years experience) . Head Executive Chef ( 9 years experience) . Junior Chef, CDP ( 7 years experience) . Bakery Chef ( 5 years experience) . Operation Manager (NO EGYPTIAN & PAKISTANI) • Not more than 28 years old (strictly) • Must have F&B experience is strictly required • MUST BE PRESENTABLE (---NEAT AND TIDY---) • CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WELL • CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
Le Meridian Dubai
F & B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a strong leader of people that possess excellent planning skills, budget management experience, commitment to customer service standards, stock management skills, the ability to drive sales, not to mention a passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of people by effectively training and motivating their team to ensure the team maintain the highest standard in customer service and product presentation.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Pro-active approach to managing the operations of multiple busy food outlets
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve business outcomes with a high level of initiative and independence
- A strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, planning, prioritisation and business analysis
- Proven ability to coach and manage the performance of team members, setting expectations and holding them accountable to delivering on performance outcomes
- Excellent influencing skills, including building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of OH&S, food safety, employee relations and other relevant legislative regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong understanding of key competitors, customer service drivers and the relationship between service and sales results
- Currentqualifications, Liquor Licensee and Food Hygiene Certificates
- Experience in the operations of a multi site retail business, with food and beverage/catering knowledge viewed as advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline highly regarded, 70 K USD