Flight Operations Officer Dubai
Flight Operations Officer is part of a team responsible for coordinating with Civil Aviation Authorities, Ground Handlers to dispatch and plan safe flights in efficient and timely manners in accordance with the statutory requirements and company regulations.
• Direct contact with Civil Aviation Authorities to promptly obtain over-flight and landing clearances worldwide.
• Coordinating with ground handlers and other agents to arrange ground handling and other passenger and crew requirements (including customs, transportation, fuelling and catering, hotel accommodations, flight following and monitoring as requested by the customer).
• Coordinates directly with clients on all aspects of the trip (aviation and operational needs).
• Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree, vocational institute, or equivalent (college degree is preferred) in any related Aviation or Aeronautical Education
• Must have at least 2 years work experience; experience working in the aviation industry is a strong plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Arabian food chef Qatar
With those specifications:
Have knowledge about Arabian Dining tables
Experience from United Arab of emirates.
Have a good attitude to work in Qatar
Boutique 7 Hotel & Suites
Room Attendants Dubai
Room Attendants Male / Female(India, Nepal Myanmar nationality holder)with min 1 year hotel experience
Boutique 7 Hotel & Suites
Reservations Agent Dubai
Opening for Arabic speaking Reservation clerk.
Should have mini.1 year experience in hotel reservations.
Should reside with in UAE.
F & B Manager Dubai
Required Food & Beverage controller with minimum 2 yrs. of experience of hotel, salary negotiable
General Manager Dubai
An energetic person who has a good experience in managing a dance school or a fitness center.
Key responsibilities are:
Managing a team of freelancers
Finances in a daily basis
Admin: Keep all the documents and files up to date.
Sales: boost sales and arrange a plan of promotion through the year to attract more customers.
Marketing & Communication: Keep the project plan up to date / Be in touch with all different media, partners, and customers to always update them with new projects / events / information in a regular basis.
Operation: make sure the venue is always operational to welcome customers.
Events: Good coordination and organizational skills to organize events for Capella.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
We have several openings for front desk agents, in this role you will have 3 years hospitality or related experience,
You will also have good English skills. this is a great job for candidates who wish to relocate to Dubai, you will also have room to advance your career in our company