Marketing Manager Dubai
Earn from AED4,500 per month up to AED 8,000 as a Part Time Networking
- Free membership
- Product Training is provided by Senior Managers
- Big Bonus and Commissions
- Car Incentive up to 36 months
- Global Travel Incentive
- Good communication
- Positive and goal oriented
- Social Media Knowledge
- Willing to undergo training and product knowledge
Training Schedules: 3:00pm - 4:00pm or 7:30pm - 8:30pm in JLT Office near JLT Metro Station
IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not offer Employment Visa as this is a part-time work only.
Sales Agent Dubai
Do you have extensive sales experience and are looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you looking for a dynamic role with huge earning potential that will allow you to put you networking and relationship building skills to good use? Then this might just be the right opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate:
â€¢ Direct sales (e.g. Real Estate, Financial Services, Direct Marketing, Recruitment or Luxury Services) or financial services experience
Excellent communication skills
Strong business development, networking and relationship building skills
Success and target driven
Thrive under pressure
Living in or willing to relocate to Dubai
Uncapped commission OTE of 80k to 120k in first year, all of which are tax-free in Dubai.
Market leading training program
UAE Residence Visa
The opportunity to become a fully qualified financial consultant
Is 2 Pluto
Retail Sales Executive Dubai
The primary responsibilities are listed below:
• Purchase Order Follow Ups
• Re-orders and stock replenishments
• Clients Pricing and checks
• Collection of outstanding payments
• Store visits
• Weekly Sales Report
• Follow-up with the Account managers to develop and maintain new and existing customer relations
• Conduct market research and competitor analysis
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• 3-5 years of experience in Retail Sales
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Knowledge of the gaming industry
• Good communication & networking skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Excel
Sales agents Dubai
ZenIT Rapidly growing outsourced e-commerce services platform provider with both full turnkey and standalone service solutions is expanding our team. We seek a Sales Professional / Sales Hunter to build and manage a pipeline of prospective assigned clients and revenue
The role will involve expanding company’s business in the IT Sales & Solution, working with suppliers, clients and system integrators. The candidate should possess strong technical knowledge of IT Products & Equipment’s, Servers, IT System based products and deployment of these products for clients.
BACKGROUND WORK OF THIS HIRE -- PRIOR TO ACTUAL SELLING:
• Conduct extensive client research for your assigned accounts
• Develop/build and or bring prospect of targeted contacts
• Gather prospective client requirements and coordinate all communications, meetings and negotiations
• Develop and maintain very strong relationships both with their customers and suppliers.
• Expand company IT, SMS Messaging, Voice based products & services to existing and new customers.
• Successfully deploy product marketing and pricing strategy in your region for your clients.
• Build and manage a reseller program across your region.
• Implement lead generation strategies to generate demand.
• Some travel is expected.
THE WORK -- KEY ESSENTIALS:
• Prospect (cold calls, email campaigns, social, business and referral networking), qualify, and engage accounts
• Create/build new sales prospect pipeline and manage that pipeline full life cycle to success to include face to face meetings, visit to our corporate facility, and development of RFPs/Proposals
• Meet/engage decision makers (heads of business development, management) gather requirements and market our service offerings.
• Conduct WebEx presentations that generate next step visits to our facility where our full suite of resources is presented
• Craft solutions leveraging our capabilities that map to client directional needs
• Meets quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
• Maintain accurate and timely contact, prospecting, and sales data through use of corporate CRM
• Build/Manage your pipeline, close business and build long term relationships
IDEAL BACKGROUNDS FOR ALL PROFILES -- MUST HAVES:
• Is a relentless prospector and presenter who has proven effectiveness setting up face to face and or online meetings
• Is a proven new business development/sales hunter with 3+ year’s experience
• Has established a successful track record of building and managing a sales pipeline to success
• Excellent track record of connecting to and setting appointments with decision makers
• Demonstrates business acumen in assessing potential business deals and negotiating favourable terms
• Comfortable and experienced with tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and a CRM tools) and with technology
Sales agents Dubai
• Selling OTC products and Prescription Drugs to prospective customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
• UAE driving license
Retail Store Manager Dubai
We are looking to hire an experienced Professional Retail Store Manager (Supermarket) for our upcoming retail location.
Ideal candidate must have strong management experience at a National Supermarket chain. Strong understanding of overall store operations is a must. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with extensive experience in all areas of a high volume operation, have excellent communication, organizational and people management / training skills and be extremely customer service oriented.
Background in Budgeting/Forecasting, P&L, Inventory management, merchandising, hiring / training staff, front end, cash control, payroll, security, loss/theft prevention are required. Thinking out of the box with positive result oriented approach is strongly needed. High School Diploma or equivalent required, College degree is preferred.
Very attractive salary with rewarding bonus program and comprehensive benefits. Excellent opportunity for advancement in an upcoming chain.
Sales Assistant Dubai
- Able to maintain database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Excellent Mathematical and conversion skills
Salary Package: AED 2,500+ Incentives
Job Type: Full Time
Sales agents Dubai
We are currently seeking for FEMALE SALES CONSULTANT - Immigration Services with an enthusiastic and committed individual with exceptional communication skills and ability to deliver extraordinary levels of client service for Australia & Canada immigration services.
1. Minimum graduate with experience in Immigration Sales and knowledge of Australia & Canada immigration procedures are MUST.
2. Good communication & customer service skills with ability to do multiple tasks.
3. Quick learner and can adapt to changing rules & regulations of immigration services.
4. Responsible for timely follow ups with clients to provide quality service.
5. Managing all customers & ensuring satisfaction for the services provided.
6. Proficient in maintaining the client details and documentations systematically.
7. Handles all client concerns and questions in a prompt and courteous manner.
8. Be dedicated to focus on problem solving and providing solutions.
9. Responsible for timely payment follow ups from clients & meet the collection targets.
10. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)