Retail manager Dubai
Retail Manager Dubai
As an exceptional motivator you will lead the sales team to deliver optimal performance. Through skilful coaching you will mentor your associates to complete their tasks effectively and drive sales within their respective departments. Ensuring consistently superior customer service within your store is also crucial. You will set the standard for staff to uphold storewide. You also have a knack for recognizing and attracting new talent to keep your team strong. Your multi-tasking skills will come in handy in this role, as you will be required to provide hands-on support in many areas as the Manager on Duty. We are excited to see what you can bring to the team, salary is negotiable
Outdoor Sales Professional Dubai
Description : Company is looking for OUTDOOR SALES EXECUTIVE. Applicant must have the following qualification: - At least 2 years UAE experience as an Outdoor Salesman - Good knowledge in UAE Market - With valid UAE driving license - Good knowledge in UAE roads If you have the qualifications as above mentioned, please email your CV
Retail Assistant Dubai
Urgently required female retail assistant
Our company is looking for a Retail Assistant with the following qualifications.
ï‚§ Greeting customers who enter the shop.
ï‚§ Be involved in stock control and management.
ï‚§ Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
ï‚§ Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
ï‚§ Stocking shelves with merchandise.
ï‚§ Answering queries from customers, including email quotations.
ï‚§ Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
ï‚§ Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
ï‚§ Balancing cash registers with receipts.
ï‚§ Dealing with customer refunds.
ï‚§ Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
ï‚§ Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
ï‚§ Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
ï‚§ Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
ï‚§ Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and
fraudulent credit cards etc.
ï‚§ Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
ï‚§ Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
The candidate must be proficient in MS Office and must speak fluent English.
Sales Development Representative
InfoTrust is a fast-growing, profitable and incredibly fun company to work for headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. We are one of the leaders in web analytics and digital marketing with clients representing some of the best known brand names. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and highly motivated sales professional to join our team in our Dubai office.
Our promise to you. Youll have a chance to work on amazing things that you could not work on anywhere else if you are not already an experienced veteran with a proven track record
Store Manager Dubai
Responsible for Managing day to day affairs which include below:
Daily sales at Boutique
Responsible to answer queries related to online orders
followup with agents
Ensuring Customer experience
Arrangement of Showroom Displays with regular changes
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 /month
Senior retail manager Dubai
Job description: Retail Boutique is a full-service retail advisory agency based in Dubai and operating across the region. Dedicated to implementing transformative strategies, we aim to support retailers and landlords optimise profitability in an ever-evolving environment.
At Retail Boutique we work closely with both retailers and landlords to identify areas of potential growth — whether it’s in new categories, a new target audience, or new regional markets.
The role of the Senior Leasing Manager is to ensure that the company maximizes revenue, achieves results, provides superior customer service, and meets occupancy goals. Travel required as needed.
• Responsible for the leasing strategy and direction of multiple projects.
• Undertake direct lease negotiations with targeted and approved prospects.
• Create critical path plans and retail depth charts for desired retailers.
• Prepare Tenancy mix for the retail asset.
• Report to Executive Director on the status of leasing timelines, goals and tenancy mix progress.
• Profiling of new and existing retail brands locally, regionally and internationally.
• Maintain regular contact with key retail groups in the local market.
• Secure major anchor deals in fashion and entertainment
• Sourcing targeted international retailers to acquire new and unique concepts.
• Actively source and secure desired retailers for the project.
• Conduct review and renewal of expiring leases of existing property where applicable
• Maximise rental income and terms from lease negotiations with tenants.
• Be responsible for raising the profile of the mall amongst retail community.
• Assisting in the preparation of lease documentation including Letter Of Offer, Agreement For Lease and Lease documents.
• Competitor research of new developments, rentals and major deals.
• Market research of new brand names and retail trends.
• Liaise with the Property legal counsel and/or advisors to ensure that all lease documentation complies with prevailing laws and regulations
• Excellent motivation skills
• 3-5 years experience within a Leasing environment
• Good people skills
• Good knowledge of retail trends
• Budgeting and forecasting of rentals
• Time Management and Planning
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Saels Agents Dubai
The candidates applying should be:
• Minimum Graduate & preferably Post- Graduate.
• Having Minimum 4-5 year’s sales & marketing field exposure in in a Certification Body or in an ISO Consultancy Firm.
• Pleasing personality with command over English & Hindi / Urdu.
• Confident & good convincing skills & winning attitude.
• Travel Savvy
• Preferably having their own conveyance.
• Must be resident of Dubai.
• Must have Driving License
Min. Exp. – Max Exp. 4- 5 Years
Store manager Dubai
A European company dealing with Italian Coffee distribution in the UAE is looking for a Manager who has extensive experience in managing a multi level marketing business.
*Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
*Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
*Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
*Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
*Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
*Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Only applicants who has more than 3 years experience and has the qualifications mentioned above must send their CV.