Counter Sales Associate Dubai
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Positive Culture and Team Environment
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
Inside Sales Representative
Responsible for managing counter sales and customer relations
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers regarding delivery and updates customers on order status
- Takes special orders and keep customers updated on progress
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and customers
- Ensures purchase orders are completed. Pulls orders as required
- Answers telephones and ensures counters are properly stocked
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction
- Seeks advice and guidance on non routine or problem areas from supervisor
- Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment
- Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor
- Must be eighteen years of age
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Industry experience considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of machines and tools, (product knowledge) would be considered an asset
- Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
Strong team player with a POSITIVE ‘’can-do’’ attitude and passion for excellence
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
- Reliable, confidential and conscientious
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management /organizational skills with ability to meet demanding deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen WITH a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a high level of energy and focus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Outlet Managers Dubai
OUTLET MANAGERS -Required No 10
Prepares with the Outlet team, a yearly marketing plan which is the basis of the Food and Beverage Annual Marketing Plan.
Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel's operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
Continuously seeks Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
Ensures that all Touches of the Food and Beverage Top 20 are implemented.
Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of "We work through Teams".
Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products
Monitors service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet;corrective actions where necessary.
Conducts frequent and thorough inspections
Outdoor sales Dubai
Outdoor Sales Executive - 6 Nos required for a company in Abudhabi. Any nationality. Salary 6000/-. Male/Female with UAE experience. Interested candidates may send in their resume
Arabic Sales & Marketing Assistant in Dubai who can join immediately.
Ideal candidate must have….
- 2-3 years Sales & Marketing Experience within a Customer Service environment preferably Hotels/Tour Operators/Restaurant/Hospitality
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal, Arabic & English )
- Degree or equivalent level of education
- IT literate and competent with Microsoft office, outlook and all office working tools
- Practical experience of using website & social media channels for business promotion and other seasonal promotional activities
- Ability to communicate with suppliers, and negotiating skills.
- Preparing weekly sales reports, and monitoring sales performance of the department and report to the manager.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your CV
Sales Agents Dubai
Sales Agent in Art & Craft Company
Market: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE, Worldwide
- promote company's services
- work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
Shop Manager Dubai
InstaShop is a new company, based in Dubai, with a focus on making groceries easier for the everyday consumer. With a very young and motivated team and with an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for a person passionate about tech, fast growing companies and cool environment to work in.
We are currently looking for a Shop Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Create process manuals for all Grocery Store partnered with InstaShop
- Supervise service inflow
- Report directly on issue to CEO
- Provide recommendations of improvements
- Assure quality of products for deliveries
- Gather or create employee schedules per store for both morning and night shift
The perfect candidate should:
- Be fluent in English
- Have a Business background
- Be detailed oriented, organized and flexible
- Have strong communication and persuasion skills
- Self motivated and ambitious with a strong drive to grow
- Ability to work independently or in groups.
As our visual merchandiser Your job is to present our garments in an attractive way and to follow up on sales activities to ensure our good looks pay off. You will be responsible for windows and in-store displays, making sure the store is fun and fashionable in every way. You will also train and coach onsite, about visual merchandising and garment presentation.
Arabic Store Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Female Arabic store assistant manager for the furniture and Home appliance store based on reputed retail group in UAE and GCC Countries.
-Should have experience in Furniture or home appliance sector.
-Should have minimum 3 yrs experience in store management
-Should have excellent business communication skills.
-Candidates Should be locally available
-If Uae experience will be an added advantage
Kindly note: Only Female Arabic with relevant experience will be considered due to client requirement.
Interested candidates please share your updated CV