Retail Sales Assistant Dubai
We are looking for motivated, energetic Sales Assistants for our fashion store in Deira, Dubai.
Must have between 2-5 years experience in fashion retail and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
Duties include greeting and serving customers, keeping the store tidy and dealing with refunds and exchanges.
Need to be presentable and have good English.
Any nationality can apply.
Salary and bonuses will be provided.
Sales executive Dubai
International Corporate Sales Executive – Dubai-
Naseba is a business-to-business facilitator based in Dubai Media City, and has offices in India, the USA and Malaysia. We are aggressively expanding and looking for highly motivated, tenacious and self-confident candidates whose aim is to succeed in a sales environment and grow alongside their employer.
You will report to the Sales Director. After comprehensive sales training you will be responsible for effectively researching market and industry trends via telephone. This includes independent research to attain leads (initially cold calling/over the phone only) across various countries. Your research will lead to sponsorship of our events and an increased client base.
What we are looking for:
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
• Influential personality coupled with strong ability to network
• Ambitious, positive and committed attitude
• Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment
What we offer:
- The ultimate corporate culture which will challenge and support you
- Competitive package - basic salary plus commission (we pay the most commission in the industry)
- One week’s training and ongoing support from senior management
- Visa and health insurance
- Incentives including the ‘Rolex Explorer II challenge’
Sales agents Dubai
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are keen on working for sales in a reputed chartered accounting firm.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
Achieving established goals.
Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
Achieving monthly goals
Sales Associate Requirements:
An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
3 years sales experience.
A professional appearance.
Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to prepare sales report on monthly basis
Sales reps Dubai
Job description: Elephant D'Or chocolate shop Dubai is looking for a sales person to work at out new shop at the Mall. The mail responsibilities are to do sales advisor work & to do nice wrapping of chocolates.
- customer services: consult clients in choosing of chocolates
- cashier responsibilities
- to do coordination of chocolates delivery (to contact Delivery company & the client regarding delivery time and so on)
- to wrap chocolates with different decor
- Arabic & French as advantage
- Experience in flower/gift/chocolate shops or luxury boutiques in UAE
Sales reps Dubai
1. Send a copy of your "RESUME
2. "FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY" (Any nationality)
3. "Excellent English Communication Skills" (*Arabic is an advantage.)
4. "Basic Administration, negotiation and Excel Knowledge" (*required)
5. Must have her own "CAR & DRIVING LICENSE". (* required)
6." Experienced in Sales for any Beauty Products is an advantage".
The Concept Store
Female Senior Luxury Retail Sales Executive Dubai
(Please read the full job description and apply)
Location: Al Wasl Road, Jumeira, Dubai
Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
Bi-lingual: Arabic-English / Russian-English
Experience in the Fashion luxury brands required
Professionally presented and polished with an understanding of luxury branding
Responsible for retail counter sales
Able to operate Point of sales
Excellent and professional service to walk in customer
Assist in floor movement, merchandising, display maintenance
To maintain a high level of service to excellent impression in customers
Passionate in delivering outstanding customer service
Promoting and up selling the brand and fashion in the boutique
Strong passion to work in the retail industry
Able to commit retail hours and peak hours
Sales agent Dubai
Sales Agent – B2B Hotel Booking System
* Commission will be set on achieving signing travel agents to the booking system plus percentage of values at the end of each month.
* Full time job
* Must have Travel Marketing experience in UAE, GCC or Internationally
* Must have good contacts with Travel Agents
* Able to achieve set targets and goals in short time
Interested candidates should email their CV
Retail Shop Manager Dubai
Overall responsibility for the shop’s operations and sales including managing human resources, expenses, inventories and physical presence and security.
Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Daily reconciliation of physical cash balances.
Ensure cash collections by the cashier are correctly deposited to the official company bank accounts.
Ensure full accountability of inventories/ stock and submit regular physical stocks verification reports
identifies merchandise to be procured in a timely manner.
Budgetary planning and management for outlet resources.
Managing customer complaints. Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
At least five years’ experience in retail business including 2 years as a Retail Shop Manager.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Email)
Must speak fluent English.