Al Badawi Electrical Supply Co. L.L.C
Inside Sales Reps Dubai
An important sales role which will contribute directly to the profitability of Al Badawi Electrical Supply Co. L.L.C. supplier of Light Fittings in U.A.E.
• Highly motivated by targets and achieving set goals
• Deliver accurate and high quality work.
• Ability to plan and organise workload.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Work effectively with other areas of the company.
• Personable, with good communication skills – written and verbal.
• Ability to produce high quality written quotes.
• Smart appearance that projects a professional image.
• You will be responsible for cold and warm face-to-face meetings with new clients and prospects.
• It is a role that will require extensive knowledge of the products.
• Familiar with the Consultants and Contractors all over U.A.E
• Highly articulate and with a clear telephone manner.
• An excellent level of client relationship skills.
• Experience in working in a client focus environment / Sales.
• Has U.A.E Driving License
• Good written skills to produce professional reports and quotes.
• Contact and develop prospective and existing clients.
• Maintain professional standards of appearance, manner, discipline and work.
• To work to the activity targets set prospecting for new clients.
• To take incoming calls from prospective and existing clients.
• To follow up on any enquiries in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the activity targets set for proactive sales are achieved.
General Cashier Dubai
Accurately control the hotels cash funds and ensure a proper handling of cash from cashiers drop to the bank.
Empty drop safe on a daily morning accompanied by the designated witness for that day.
Verify the number of envelopes on the cashierâ€™s drop sheet and start opening all envelopes witnessed by the designated witness.
Prepare a bank drop sheets and deposit the cash in the bank accompanied by security in accordance to safety rules and SOPâ€™s. Deposit Slip to be counter sign by the General Cashier and the designated witness.
Time 4 Diamonds
Retail Sales Dubai
Looking for tenacious, resourceful and most importantly confident freelance sales consultants to help market and PR our luxury brand.
Time 4 Diamonds are the Middle Easts market leaders in the sourcing of Swiss movement timepieces, retailers of fine jewellery and loose diamonds.
If you have your foot in Dubai's bustling social sphere, have a desire to build a network of High Net Worth clients, and have the drive to add a few thousand dirhams to your monthly paycheck then THIS is the job for you.
The ideal candidate will have have an active social life in the UAE and a Sales/Business Development background with hunger to increase their network and simulataneously, their net worth with the unique solutions that we offer.
We need passionate, resilient and proactive personalities.
- Knowledge of Swiss movement watches (desirable)
Sales Consultant Dubai
UAE based retail chain is looking for a sales consultant for eyewear distribution. This position is based in Dubai. He/She should have atleast 5 to 6 years of experience in sales to distributor network for luxury, eyewear, wholesale or FMCG products. Interested candidates must have GCC driving license and a car. Graduation is mandatory. Diploma in Optometry is preferred.
Main job roles and responsibilities:
• Achieving sales target for eyewear distribution business in GCC/Mena/assigned region
• Managing existing dealer network, key accounts & point of sale
• Handling distribution of assigned eyewear brands
• Managing receivables from customers (dealers) & ensuring constant follow up
• Identifying new prospects / potential dealers
• Ensuring optimum visibility & merchandising of brands
• Implementing promotions & various marketing activities
• Participating & providing support in events - dealer conventions, sales activities & special
• Reporting & analysis of sales & forecasting of monthly sales plan
• Analyzing market intelligence (Brands, market share, competitor activity)
• Travelling frequently to designated markets, if required
• Opening and closing of the café
• All recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Manage a team of 12, scheduling, financial goals and staff development
• Manage and oversee all food & beverage costs (including purchasing), stock count
• Ensure that the shift is run in a smooth manner and attend to any unexpected problems or emergencies that may arise
• Prepare quality coffee according to SOPHIE’S standards
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food heating, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients
Sales agents Dubai
We are a UAE based company passionate towards offering sustainable and Earth-loving solutions as an alternative to Single-use plastic products. Our range of Products includes Jute and Cotton bags, Natural Dinnerware, Sustainable personal hygiene products, etc.
We are looking for a (Female) like-minded, environmentally conscious, young, dynamic and self-driven Sales Assistant (female preferably on husband's or father's visa) who can support the on-going Business Development and Sales activities.
High-level job responsibilities:
• Follow-ups for on-going leads. Schedule meetings.
• Manages the Sales pipeline (experience in MS Excel is a must)
• Send emailers/regular phone calls/face to face meetings with potential customers
• Manage customer invoicing, supplier orders, coordination with Warehouse team, ensuring fulfillment of orders, manage customer complaints/feedback.
• Manage Online market places and inventories etc. e.g.: Selling through Noon, Amazon and other online market places
• Manage the Facebook/Instagram and other social media pages for Save the planet
• Website order handling
• Should be ready to go on Sales calls (self-car and driving is a must).
Sales agent Dubai
Proven work experience as a sales representative
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Shop Manager Dubai
InstaShop is a new company, based in Dubai, with a focus on making groceries easier for the everyday consumer. With a very young and motivated team and with an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for a person passionate about tech, fast growing companies and cool environment to work in.
We are currently looking for a Shop Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Create process manuals for all Grocery Store partnered with InstaShop
- Supervise service inflow
- Report directly on issue to CEO
- Provide recommendations of improvements
- Assure quality of products for deliveries
- Gather or create employee schedules per store for both morning and night shift
The perfect candidate should:
- Be fluent in English
- Have a Business background
- Be detailed oriented, organized and flexible
- Have strong communication and persuasion skills
- Self motivated and ambitious with a strong drive to grow
- Ability to work independently or in groups.