Female Sales Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a competitive Shop Assistant to help customers identify purchase products they desire. Shop assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven working 1 year experience in Dubai
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English and Russian
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Health Insurance
- 30 days annual leave
Salary: AED4,000.00 /Month
Location: JBR, Dubai
- Sales: 1 year
Sales agents Dubai
Job description: Sales Representative
- Taking to the potential customers in MENA Dive Expo to advertise in our magazine
- Taking to dive centers, dive shops, dive clubs...etc. to be part of Diventures Club as a partners
- Taking to the expo guests to be a Diventures Club members
- Help in selling magazine special issue
The Visual Merchandizer Manager develops and implements merchandising plans to assist in the marketing and promotion of products at the stores. Responsible for promoting and marketing products by means of store displays. Visual techniques may be use to attract customers. Assisting in strategies and producing goal for the company.
• 5+ years' experience in fashion or chocolate industry.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Knowledgeable in computer and software programs
• Execute the design and visual strategy, in coordination with the Shop Manager, to drive sales through store displays and all other aspects of merchandising.
• Lead Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers to execute and maintain the design and visual strategy.
• Lead the execution of product presentation and displays to ensure merchandising is consistent with the company vision.
• Accountable to visual budgets and fixture replenishment, repairs, and maintenance in assigned stores.
• Execute tests of new concepts, merchandising initiatives, fixtures and visual elements and provide feedback to corporate partners.
• Train and develop associates in the company design concepts, both at time of hire and ongoing.
• Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Clear understanding of the company visual merchandising concepts and standards and how to use them effectively and creatively to drive sales.
• Ability to coordinate Area implementation of seasonal merchandising programs.
• Demonstrated understanding and awareness of all current product and product information.
• Awareness of all intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives, and the appropriate way to communicate all pertinent information to store associates.
• Knowledge of stock availability and how it impacts optimum use of product to increase sales in stores.
• Ability to organize the visual merchandising aspect of Area store expansions, renovations and physical upkeep of stores in coordination with the store leadership
Store manager Dubai
Job description: Online shop general operation
New products development
Product upload to store and data maintenance
Order processing and customer information reply
Track and analyze competitors
Skills requirements: basic computer operation and good English reading ability
Sales agents Dubai
Job description: Sales Consultant
Reports to: CEO
Company Overview: Regal Security Services are A Premium Security System Integrator and Service Provider. We design, supply, install and maintain a variety of integrated security systems.
Education Qualification: Graduate.
Experience Range: 5 years
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• Candidate should have strong exposure in sales of ELV products-Structured Cabling System/CCTV/Access Control/"Gate Barrier System/Biometrics/Perimeter Protection ETC
• Understanding customers diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
• Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical and then documenting them;
• Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
• Generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
• Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
• Marketing and promoting a portfolio of services by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
• Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
• Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
• Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
• Review Current Client Requirement and market updates with the superiors
• Planning and organizing.
• To identify marketing opportunities by identifying customers' requirements; defining market, competitors share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Forecasting projected business.
• Establishing targeted market share.
• To initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• To ensure active presentation of the Company's services to potential Customers, Institutional Customers, and get specified on their projects and works.
• To organize visits, presentation, and demonstration of the Company's services to Clients and get specified on their projects and works.
• To formulate business plans and sales strategies to ensure active and regular contact and coverage of institutions and individuals for their projects and requirements.
Branch Manager Dubai
With more than 450 employees and 40 stores located in 14 airports across the world, Be Relax is the world leading airport spa company.
Be Relax was born from this simple idea : “to make travelling more pleasant by providing a specific relaxing and beauty airport lounge where you could simply chill out and relax before taking off”.
Passion for service and passion to win define who we are, how we work and what we believe in.
If you have passion and want to participate in our success, join us now!
We are currently looking for a Branch Manager to take part of the opening of our new subsidiary in Doha International Airport. Under the authority of the Head of Management, the Branch Manager will have the following missions:
Management, Operations & Sales
- Scheduling staff according to the activity
- Ensure that operational processes are followed and continuously improved to ensure a consistently excellent in-store customer experience
- Maximize sales potential of every customer through delivering a positive an proactive customer journey
- Drive, monitor and analyze sales performance and productivity through weekly KPIs
- - Successfully enable the Retail Team to achieve retail targets - Promote and develop brand’s visibility through merchandising, marketing and stock handling (acting as an interface with the marketing team based in Paris Head Office) - Set up and efficient staff schedule according to the activity to ensure staff cost
- Handle the opening of the shops within the allocated time and budget
- Apply the development strategy agreed with the Head Office
- Promote and develop brand’s visibility through merchandising, marketing and stock handling (acting as an interface with the marketing team based in Paris Head Office)
Accountancy & Administrative
- Coordinate and apply the administrative and accountant process set by the headquarters
- Regular reporting on the performance of the company
- Coordinate and contribute to HR process: recruitment, integration, disciplinary procedures, HR reports, payroll
With 4/5 years higher education in Business and with 3 to 5 years’ experience, the future Branch Manager will have the followings skills:
- Leadership and versatility
- Autonomy and Flexibility
- Be patient, diplomatic and approachable
- Implication and reliability
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Stress resistant
Fluent in English both orally and in writing
Mastering Pack Office
Previous experience in Spa, Retail or Catering services would be a plus.
More than a degree, significant experience in a management position in a multicultural environment would be a considerable advantage.
Sales Consultant Dubai
UAE based retail chain is looking for a sales consultant for eyewear distribution. This position is based in Dubai. He/She should have atleast 5 to 6 years of experience in sales to distributor network for luxury, eyewear, wholesale or FMCG products. Interested candidates must have GCC driving license and a car. Graduation is mandatory. Diploma in Optometry is preferred.
Main job roles and responsibilities:
• Achieving sales target for eyewear distribution business in GCC/Mena/assigned region
• Managing existing dealer network, key accounts & point of sale
• Handling distribution of assigned eyewear brands
• Managing receivables from customers (dealers) & ensuring constant follow up
• Identifying new prospects / potential dealers
• Ensuring optimum visibility & merchandising of brands
• Implementing promotions & various marketing activities
• Participating & providing support in events - dealer conventions, sales activities & special
• Reporting & analysis of sales & forecasting of monthly sales plan
• Analyzing market intelligence (Brands, market share, competitor activity)
• Travelling frequently to designated markets, if required
As our visual merchandiser Your job is to present our garments in an attractive way and to follow up on sales activities to ensure our good looks pay off. You will be responsible for windows and in-store displays, making sure the store is fun and fashionable in every way. You will also train and coach onsite, about visual merchandising and garment presentation.