Saels Agents Dubai
The candidates applying should be:
• Minimum Graduate & preferably Post- Graduate.
• Having Minimum 4-5 year’s sales & marketing field exposure in in a Certification Body or in an ISO Consultancy Firm.
• Pleasing personality with command over English & Hindi / Urdu.
• Confident & good convincing skills & winning attitude.
• Travel Savvy
• Preferably having their own conveyance.
• Must be resident of Dubai.
• Must have Driving License
Min. Exp. – Max Exp. 4- 5 Years
Sales Agents Dubai
Our company is looking for Sales Representative to work in Dubai. Salary based on commissions. Which is negotiable. Woost Furniture is producing standard and non-standard furniture for the shop, hotels, offices and other public premises, from wood and steel. All catalogues, brochures, price lists will be given.
• Develop new business through professional and face to face interaction, primarily with new organizations, customers and account; sell company’s products or services.
• Learn and be proficient in pii’s organization capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply pii services across different customers and prospects
• Communicate across various social and economic groups both internally and externally
• Responsible for senior level decisions and executing important negotiations necessary to grow and maintain accounts.
• Create presentations for clients and provide follow-up consultations as needed
• Prospect and report on potential and existing customers
• Minimum 2-year degree or comparable experience preferred; 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
• Experiance with office, hotel, shop, non-standart furniture would be an advantage.
• Professional appearance
• Proficiency in English language to be able to use professional diction, both written and verbal.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Sales professional Dubai
Sell Telecom plans directly to end customers within the allotted territory in order to achieve the monthly sales target.
Promote, Attract and convince consumers on Post-Paid Packages,
The candidate should be below 30 years.
Preference to candidates who can join immediately.
Background in Credit Cards Sales, Loans Sales, Investments would be ideal.
Extrovert candidates with a passion for Selling.
Good communication skills in English & Filipino.
Flexibility on location. Can be transferred anywhere in UAE
Filipino and Indian nationality preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6000.00 to AED7,500.00 /month
Sales Professional Dubai
Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing individual with an entrepreneurial bent of mind? Someone who is driven and can take ownership of your targets and set your own lofty benchmark in result oriented sales? If so, you’re the person we are looking for to lead our sales in a Dubai based water company. You must have at least 5-6 years of experience in sales preferably in a similar industry , manage an independent team and an understanding of the Dubai marketplace .Please contact us with your resume, salary negotiable by employer
Retail Sales Dubai
In this role you will be responsible for:
Providing excellent customer service
Processing transactions quickly and accurately
Winning sales to meet targets
Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the store
Providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
Customer service skills
Must be Friendly, possess a pleasant hard working attitude
passionate about fashion, stylish, confident, outgoing, well groomed.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
Familiarity with computer use
Good presentation and excellent personal organization
Comfort with shifts
Ability to work in a team
Pride in achieving individual targets
Sales agent Dubai
Sales Agent – B2B Hotel Booking System
* Commission will be set on achieving signing travel agents to the booking system plus percentage of values at the end of each month.
* Full time job
* Must have Travel Marketing experience in UAE, GCC or Internationally
* Must have good contacts with Travel Agents
* Able to achieve set targets and goals in short time
Interested candidates should email their CV
Sales executive Dubai
International Corporate Sales Executive – Dubai-
Naseba is a business-to-business facilitator based in Dubai Media City, and has offices in India, the USA and Malaysia. We are aggressively expanding and looking for highly motivated, tenacious and self-confident candidates whose aim is to succeed in a sales environment and grow alongside their employer.
You will report to the Sales Director. After comprehensive sales training you will be responsible for effectively researching market and industry trends via telephone. This includes independent research to attain leads (initially cold calling/over the phone only) across various countries. Your research will lead to sponsorship of our events and an increased client base.
What we are looking for:
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
• Influential personality coupled with strong ability to network
• Ambitious, positive and committed attitude
• Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment
What we offer:
- The ultimate corporate culture which will challenge and support you
- Competitive package - basic salary plus commission (we pay the most commission in the industry)
- One week’s training and ongoing support from senior management
- Visa and health insurance
- Incentives including the ‘Rolex Explorer II challenge’
retail store manager Dubai
Luxury Retail Store Manager
We are excited to announce the opening of a brand new, high end luxury British brand which will be opening in Dubai Mall over the next few months and will be the first store for this prestigious brand in the UAE. We are currently looking for a high performing and driven Store Manager to oversee the running and operation of this flagship store.
Key duties and responsibilities :
• Prior to store launch, opportunity to support on the recruitment and, once hired, training of the in store team.
• Prior to launch working closely with Head Office on the launch events and promotion activities for the brand.
• Post launch, managing and operating the store with responsibility for:
- Overall store performance and sales in line with core KPIs
- Responsible for ongoing training of customer service representatives re. product collections, service etc.
- Developing an extensive client list and regularly developing initiatives to engage clients.
- Overseeing stock and playing a proactive role in replenishment and working closely with the buying team on this, as well as in providing insights for new product lines and collections.
- Overall staff and team performance to meet individual as well as store based targets.
- You MUST have a minimum of 4-8 years in retail experience, and this needs to be specific to luxury retail. Applications without this will NOT be considered.
- Excellent communicator and leader, as well as track record of delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ability to lead a team and motivate and empower others to achieve their objectives and KPIs.
- Bilingual (English , Arabic will be an added advantage but not essential)