Salesman in a Hypermarket Dubai
Be friendly, courteous and cooperative with other store associates.
Responsible for maintaining standards according to the Front End Standard Practice Manual, maximizing sales through excellent customer service and minimizing shrink through proper utilization of Standard Practices.
Scan a customer’s order and handle the payment transaction.
Engage and interact with customers to create a positive shopping experience. Follow procedures in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards.
Ensure that any damaged or expired products are reported and removed from shelves
Perform cashier duties by handling cash, credit and check payments
Attach pricing labels to items before placing them on shelves
Ensure that the produce section is replenished with fresh items continuously
Manage customers’ refunds and returns
Qualification & Skills
Education - Plus 2
Ability to communicate with the customers.
Ability to meet production standards established by the Hypermarket.
1400 AED per month
Salary: ﷼1,400.00 /month
Senior Leasing Executive (Retail) Qatar
To contribute towards strategic planning process by identifying & forecasting the market trends based on retailers in the local & international market.
To conceptualize, execute and identify brand mix, rental rates, latest fashion trends, information and market forces.
Communicate issues to management & plan a course of corrective action as needed.
Interact constantly with the retailers, tenants in the local & international markets to keep abreast with new products and marketing trends.
To research and develop relationship with new brands, footfall conversion for respective brands.
To assist leasing manager with feasibility studies, report findings, conclusions and recommendations.
To assist in directing, overseeing, coordinating and evaluating the malls research program and produce competitors research analysis.
The Exquisit Edge
Sales Agents Dubai
Job description: looking for Sales personnel for selling Advertisement for luxury magazines. Prior experience in selling in luxury media is required. This is a free lance job on commission basis only, Salary plus commission
|Looking for a Merchandiser with 3-5 FMCG Experience to be assigned in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Driving License Required.
- excellent communication skills
- selling skills
- Proactive and can work under Pressure
Sales agents Dubai
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are keen on working for sales in a reputed chartered accounting firm.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
Achieving established goals.
Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
Achieving monthly goals
Sales Associate Requirements:
An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
3 years sales experience.
A professional appearance.
Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to prepare sales report on monthly basis
Full-Time Promoters Dubai
Full-Time Promoters / Sampling and Surveying
Type of Business:
Retail Food/ Restaurant
Salary 2600 – 5000 AED depending on their experience etc. ALL INCLUSIVE
In addition they get medical insurance, 30 days annual leave, return ticket once every 2 years.
Information on the role:
- I’m looking for 2-3 good female or male full time promoters which will conduct sampling, meet & greet customers and do the odd surveying.
- Candidates to be based in Dubai already due to urgency and also knowledge of culture and demographics of this region
- Working Hours - 8:30 – 4:30 or 9 – 5pm, six days per week with one off. Every third weekend of the month, on our 20% promotion, 8 to 8 for both Friday and Saturday, with time offset against extra off days later in the week/month. Sometimes they also required to work at external events which could be 4am until 12pm or 12pm until 12am. Extra time is always given back in lieu.
- Conduct weekly/monthly sampling of new products
- Study new product benefits and USP's
- Conduct weekly/monthly surveying in the stores specifically over weekends.
- Approach customers in friendly manner
- Complete the surveying quota per day as set by Mkt Manager & Supervisor
- Conduct the relevant weekly surveying according to business needs
- When sampling, table is setup with tablecloth, signage, plates, toothpicks, serviettes etc.
- Ensure sampling item (Fruit or Veg) is readably available to commence at the set time i.e. 9am.
- Complete as much questions as possible without being forceful or rude
- Communicate any issues/ suggestions to Supervisor
Qualifications - Business Diploma or min 3 years working experience
Experience - Retail and FMCG knowledge, Customer
- Excellent communication skills – English and Arabic(Advantageous)
- Very presentable
- Bubbly personality
- Confident and energetic and Friendly Manner
Retail Sales Agents Dubai
Minimum 2 years Experience in sales related Mobile phone and retail.
Must be fluent in English, fluency in Arabic and Hindi are added benefit
Hardworking, 4000 AED per month
Al Boom Diving
Retail Manager Dubai
Renowned Dive Centre in the UAE is looking for a Retail Manager, with heavy GCC retail background. Must be an outdoor enthusiast with a taste of adventure and passionate about the job. Applicant must be a holder of valid UAE driving license, and a strong swimmer or a scuba diver. Excellent command of English language, both written and oral preferred.If you got what it takes, send your CV