Retail Staff Dubai
Retail Sales Executives with HORECA Experience
(Preferred Indian/Arab)for UAE Operation
2. Non Retail Sales Executive
3. Merchandiser with UAE License
salary is negotiable
Sales Representative Dubai
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Retail store manager Dubai
Job description: Storekeeper
1) Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions aboard ship: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
2) Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms.
3) Issues supplies.
4) Inventories supplies and equipment at end of each voyage.
5) Compiles report of expenditures.
6) May be designated according to department worked in as Storekeeper, Deck; Storekeeper, Engineering; Storekeeper, Steward.
Sales agents Dubai
We are a UAE based company passionate towards offering sustainable and Earth-loving solutions as an alternative to Single-use plastic products. Our range of Products includes Jute and Cotton bags, Natural Dinnerware, Sustainable personal hygiene products, etc.
We are looking for a (Female) like-minded, environmentally conscious, young, dynamic and self-driven Sales Assistant (female preferably on husband's or father's visa) who can support the on-going Business Development and Sales activities.
High-level job responsibilities:
• Follow-ups for on-going leads. Schedule meetings.
• Manages the Sales pipeline (experience in MS Excel is a must)
• Send emailers/regular phone calls/face to face meetings with potential customers
• Manage customer invoicing, supplier orders, coordination with Warehouse team, ensuring fulfillment of orders, manage customer complaints/feedback.
• Manage Online market places and inventories etc. e.g.: Selling through Noon, Amazon and other online market places
• Manage the Facebook/Instagram and other social media pages for Save the planet
• Website order handling
• Should be ready to go on Sales calls (self-car and driving is a must).
Retail manager Dubai
The responsibility of the Retail & Marketing Coordinator is to ensure that the below responsibilities are covered as contribution to the brand’s success:
1. Ensure that the retail operations run smoothly:
• Be in charge of the logistics of the boutique (opening, closing, book cleaning, etc.)
• Build relationship with clients. (Inform them about new products, events etc.)
• Consolidate daily and monthly turnover
• Help to build forecasts
• Order and prepare wrapping materials
• Inventory management
2. Lead the Marketing activities for the brand:
• Help to build the Marketing Plan
• Once validated, be the leader of its execution
• Build brand content and use the brand’s communication tools to broadcast it
• Coordinate product development projects
• Coordinate the CRM program
• Propose and coordinate the pop-ups
• Update the brand’s catalogue and line-sheet
• Keep the website updated (city guidies, including e-commerce)
• Elaborate monthly sales report
• Anticipate stock levels (forecast) and place orders to the factories
• Prepare personalisation options according to the Marketing calendar
• After-sales service coordination
• Coordinate image events and PR
• Coordinate with the copywriter for on-time delivery of materials to be released
• Build a database of clients with different segmentations (potential clients, clients,
• loyal clients, etc.).
3. Help to the team in different administrative tasks (admin work).
• Required from the candidate:
• Have a retail background
• Have a passion for quality and perfection
• Have a sense for art, beauty and luxury
Retail Assistant Dubai
Urgently required female retail assistant
Our company is looking for a Retail Assistant with the following qualifications.
ï‚§ Greeting customers who enter the shop.
ï‚§ Be involved in stock control and management.
ï‚§ Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
ï‚§ Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
ï‚§ Stocking shelves with merchandise.
ï‚§ Answering queries from customers, including email quotations.
ï‚§ Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
ï‚§ Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
ï‚§ Balancing cash registers with receipts.
ï‚§ Dealing with customer refunds.
ï‚§ Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
ï‚§ Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
ï‚§ Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
ï‚§ Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
ï‚§ Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and
fraudulent credit cards etc.
ï‚§ Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
ï‚§ Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
The candidate must be proficient in MS Office and must speak fluent English.
Retail sales Dubai
Sales Assistant for an IT Company in Dubai
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
1. Diploma or Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
2. Fluent in English both verbal and written.
3. Excellent telephone and email communication skills.
4. Energetic, Goal-oriented, Initiative, Persuasive and can work indepsndently
5. Must have a previous experience in an IT company.
This is a full time work opportunity and the salary will be discussed during the interview. Please send your CV
Retail Sales Dubai
In this role you will be responsible for:
Providing excellent customer service
Processing transactions quickly and accurately
Winning sales to meet targets
Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the store
Providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
Customer service skills
Must be Friendly, possess a pleasant hard working attitude
passionate about fashion, stylish, confident, outgoing, well groomed.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
Familiarity with computer use
Good presentation and excellent personal organization
Comfort with shifts
Ability to work in a team
Pride in achieving individual targets