Outdoor Sales Professional Dubai
We need a outdoor sales executive for marketing mobile phone accessories in uae.Candidates should have valid uae driving licence and should be indian.Prefer experienced person. Smart and good communication, salary is negotiable
Retail Shop Manager Dubai
Retail Shop Manager Roles
Overall responsibility for the shop’s daily operations, budgeting and sales including managing human resources, expenses, inventories, physical presence and security
Oversee day to day shop operations
Set and execute on strategy to meet and exceed sales targets
Plan and prepare budgets in order to achieve financial objectives
Manage shop resources
Reconcile daily physical cash balances
Ensure cash collections by the cashier are correctly deposited to the official company bank accounts
Coach and supervise retail staff
Ensure full accountability of inventories/ stock and submit regular physical stock verification reports
Maintain inventory by identifying merchandise to be procured in a timely manner
Establish security systems and a safe shop environment to ensure customer, employee and merchandise safety
Manage customer complaintsQualifications, Skills and Experience:
At least four years’ experience in retail business including 2 years as a Retail Shop Manager.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Email)
Must speak fluent English.
Retail sales Dubai
Looking for a female candidate who has experience in retail trading industry, preferably related to toys and ladies accessories. This position will be based in Dubai.
Industry: Retail sales
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Al Barsha, Dubai
Salary: To be discussed after the interview
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Type: Full Time
1) Good communication skills. (Should be Proficient in English, Arabic will be an added advantage)
2) Friendly disposition.
3) Ability to sell.
4) Diligent, attentive to details, able to execute instructions without errors.
5) Ability to work hard
6) Energetic & Presentable
7) Result oriented
Customer Sales Officer Dubai
job Description :
An opportunity has arisen to join a Food Retail outsourcing company based in Sharjah, who are looking for experienced Customer Relation Officerto join their ever growing team. As a Customer Relation Officer you will be working in a busy inbound call centre taking customer enquiries, processing orders, checking products availability. You will also be dealing with returns via telephone, post and e-mail communications. All Customer Relation Officers would ideally have previous experience within a call centre or similar environment. You must have good customer service skills, an excellent phone manner and a comfortable PC user. This is a fast paced call centre, which is committed to providing a high level of customer service, in a friendly working environment and positive management team. As an Executive you must be able to accurately understand the customer’s requirements, process information using your own initiative and prioritise your workload. Your day to day tasks will include,•Responding to inbound calls from customers and clients•Processing order details onto the in house computer system•Checking product availability •Liaise with international customers and clients – providing a first class service•Liaising with internal and external departments to ensure the dispatch of productsAccurately processing information is essential, so attention to detail is necessary. To support this, the ideal candidate should have a good understanding of numeracy and literacy. This role requires close liaison with other functions within the business, so strong communication skills at all levels both written and verbal will be important. The ability to work alone and as part of a team is essential.Comprehensive training will be given and on-the-job support will be provided.The hours for these Customer Relation Officers roles will be full time over a combination of hours available across Sunday to Saturday between 7:30am and 1:30 am.You must be able to work in your assigned shifts for up to 6 days/48 hours a week and be flexible to cover additional hours if required.
• Must have proficiency in Arabic and English language
• Provide customer services in efficient and accurate manner meeting all targets\\KPIs.
• Should be a self-motivated individual, having desire to achieve goals and enjoys providing utmost service of excellence.
• Should be a quick learner and possess the ability of multi-tasking
• Problem solving/trouble shooting skills
• Comfortable interacting with both customers and team members
General Cashier Dubai
Accurately control the hotels cash funds and ensure a proper handling of cash from cashiers drop to the bank.
Empty drop safe on a daily morning accompanied by the designated witness for that day.
Verify the number of envelopes on the cashierâ€™s drop sheet and start opening all envelopes witnessed by the designated witness.
Prepare a bank drop sheets and deposit the cash in the bank accompanied by security in accordance to safety rules and SOPâ€™s. Deposit Slip to be counter sign by the General Cashier and the designated witness.
Showroom Sales Consultant Dubai
Showroom Sales Consultant with minimum 3 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior design
-3+ years of proven sales experience in retail of luxury goods and brands, with experience in luxury furniture and a know-how in furniture layout. Affinity with the luxury environment and ability to take into consideration emotional factors
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Strong client and solution orientation and adaptability, while remaining company and business focused.
- Ability to deal with clients from different horizons and social status
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to listen and to ask the right questions
- Decent presentation with “Refinement”
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Receive customers in the showroom, understand their needs, present the product lines and explain the benefits of each line, prepare quotations, and advise the client with the most appropriate solution.
- Monitor the entire process of ordering and delivery to the client, including preparing the order form, following it with the logistics department, ensuring the goods are delivered in a timely manner according to the client’s product specifications to the final destination.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing clients, and do a proper follow up. Be the contact person for the client.
- Resolve efficiently potential problems with clients and coordinate internally with the showroom manager the appropriate solutions.
- Provide the appropriate information to update client database.
- Achieve interior design concepts and layout to provide solutions for clients and provide interior design activities to support the showroom team and projects
- Follow strictly the terms and conditions of sales in line with the company’s policy frame and procedures; make recommendations about procedural/policy changes and improvements.
- Ensure all documentation related to the clients is recorded and filed correctly; Prepare regular reports to be discussed with the management, and participate to internal sales and management meetings
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Showroom Sales Consultant position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Job description: A well-known Arabic Brand Retail company is looking for experience Merchandiser with the following qualification;
• Filipino Nationality
• Male or Female Preferably Single
• Age between 24-30 years old
• 2-3 years Merchandiser experience
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Arabic
• Pleasing personality & excellent personal organization
• Computer literate
• Passion for the retail industry
• Comfort with shifting and physical work
• Team Player
• Pride in achieving individual targets
• Flexible and punctual
1. Complete the product ordering cycle by
• Check the product availability, generating PO’s from the store manager
• Coordination with the salesman on charge for the order delivery schedule
• Loading the products and deliver it to the store
• Merchandising the product on the store shelves insuring targeted visibility and accessibility.
2. Responsible for products Implementation (Shelf, off shelf and promotion)
• Take contracted spaces, required spaces, Fill the displays, and Keep the shelves neat and tidy.
• Defend existing display spaces.
• POS Materials installation (Shelf Talkers, Danglers, Wobblers, Pallets Skirts, …)
• Keep all the products in the warehouses of customers properly arranged at all times.
Store Manager Dubai
Store Manager with sound GCC experience in MEP/Building Services. Must have experience in working with large MEP Contracting firms/large Contracting firms. Should be well versed in Inventory Control/Management of stores. Must possess at least 10+ years’ experience.