Sales Agents Dubai
Our company is looking for Sales Representative to work in Dubai. Salary based on commissions. Which is negotiable. Woost Furniture is producing standard and non-standard furniture for the shop, hotels, offices and other public premises, from wood and steel. All catalogues, brochures, price lists will be given.
• Develop new business through professional and face to face interaction, primarily with new organizations, customers and account; sell company’s products or services.
• Learn and be proficient in pii’s organization capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply pii services across different customers and prospects
• Communicate across various social and economic groups both internally and externally
• Responsible for senior level decisions and executing important negotiations necessary to grow and maintain accounts.
• Create presentations for clients and provide follow-up consultations as needed
• Prospect and report on potential and existing customers
• Minimum 2-year degree or comparable experience preferred; 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
• Experiance with office, hotel, shop, non-standart furniture would be an advantage.
• Professional appearance
• Proficiency in English language to be able to use professional diction, both written and verbal.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Arabic Store Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Female Arabic store assistant manager for the furniture and Home appliance store based on reputed retail group in UAE and GCC Countries.
-Should have experience in Furniture or home appliance sector.
-Should have minimum 3 yrs experience in store management
-Should have excellent business communication skills.
-Candidates Should be locally available
-If Uae experience will be an added advantage
Kindly note: Only Female Arabic with relevant experience will be considered due to client requirement.
Interested candidates please share your updated CV
Sales associates Dubai
Life Pharmacy Group Seeking enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals with passion for retailing!
As a Sales Associate you will work as an individual and as part of a team to provide customers with a complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience in order to maximize sales. You will also ensure that you have the most up-to-date product knowledge, and that the brand is represented to the required standard.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
A passion for customer service
The ability to carry out multitasking responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales reps Dubai
Job description: We are a beauty supplier based in Dubai, selling internationally known brands for eyelash extensions, microblading, lash lifting and foot care to salons and spa’s across the UAE. We are looking for an Experienced female Sales Representative to generate leads and gain new clients.
-Continuously studies the market to know different trends within the beauty industry
-Constantly working to find new leads, and meet with potential clients to grow our client base
-Knows our product inside and out to be able to schedule demos and show salons our product and how it works
-Able to negotiate prices, terms, and contracts with potential clients
-Visit clients on regular basis to ensure attainment to sales target & growth by placing consistent orders
-Meets monthly sales goals
-Participates in collecting due payments and coordinates with management to ensure all due payments are collected
-Studies and knows our competition and their products to be able to stay ahead of them
-Prepare sales reports
-Communicate efficiently everything that is happening with the clients/potential clients
-Proven experience with field sales
-Expert in Microsoft Office
-Excellent organizational skills
-Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
-Great interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build positive relationships with clients
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sales executive Dubai
International Corporate Sales Executive – Dubai-
Naseba is a business-to-business facilitator based in Dubai Media City, and has offices in India, the USA and Malaysia. We are aggressively expanding and looking for highly motivated, tenacious and self-confident candidates whose aim is to succeed in a sales environment and grow alongside their employer.
You will report to the Sales Director. After comprehensive sales training you will be responsible for effectively researching market and industry trends via telephone. This includes independent research to attain leads (initially cold calling/over the phone only) across various countries. Your research will lead to sponsorship of our events and an increased client base.
What we are looking for:
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
• Influential personality coupled with strong ability to network
• Ambitious, positive and committed attitude
• Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment
What we offer:
- The ultimate corporate culture which will challenge and support you
- Competitive package - basic salary plus commission (we pay the most commission in the industry)
- One week’s training and ongoing support from senior management
- Visa and health insurance
- Incentives including the ‘Rolex Explorer II challenge’
Sales agents UAE
1. Strong personality, proactive, a lot of confidence, positive, flexible and energetic.
2. Have experience in sales specially in perfumes.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Knowledgeable in sales strategies and the products.
5. Ability to a multi-tasking.
6. Good team work.
7. Attention to detail.
8. Excellent in communication and customer service.
9. Computer literate.
10. Preferably Arabic speaker
Needed for the following branches:
2. Abu Dhabi
3. Al Ain
Shop Manager Dubai
InstaShop is a new company, based in Dubai, with a focus on making groceries easier for the everyday consumer. With a very young and motivated team and with an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for a person passionate about tech, fast growing companies and cool environment to work in.
We are currently looking for a Shop Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Create process manuals for all Grocery Store partnered with InstaShop
- Supervise service inflow
- Report directly on issue to CEO
- Provide recommendations of improvements
- Assure quality of products for deliveries
- Gather or create employee schedules per store for both morning and night shift
The perfect candidate should:
- Be fluent in English
- Have a Business background
- Be detailed oriented, organized and flexible
- Have strong communication and persuasion skills
- Self motivated and ambitious with a strong drive to grow
- Ability to work independently or in groups.
Sales professional Dubai
Job description: Sales consultant: (9 Persons)
1. Receive customers visiting Art Gallery;
2. Introduce artworks and sourvenirs of the Gallery to promote sales;
3. Responsible for daily inspection and cleaning of art works in the Gallery;
4, understand the market, continue to learn art knowledge, improve service skills;
5. Participate in the business skills training organized by the company to improve the
6. Complete the individual business target;
7. Ensure the safety of artworks in the Gallery;
8. Collect customer information to maintain a good customer relation;
1, High school or above, no gender limitation;
2. Proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English and Arabic;
3. Able to use office software (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.);
4. Art sales experience is preferred;
5. Strong marketing and communication skills;
6, Able to work under pressure. Responsible, outgoing, energetic, with team spirit.
Sales Supervisor: (1 Person)
1. In full charge of daily management of the store;
2. Perform tasks assigned by the leader;
3. Assignment and management of store staff;
4. Artwork display, loading, replenishment, security and service quality management and
other related work;
5. Daily maintenance and cleaning of the artwork;
6. Supervise hygiene, security, fire protection, etc;
7. Set and implement monthly sales targets;
8. Handle customers’ complaints and contradictions in the service;
9. Responsible for training of the employees;
1. University degree or above, no major limitation; English language required, Arabic
language is preferred;
2. At least 2 years of retail management experience, with strong store management
3. Excel in team management, customer management, commodity management and
display management, and Familiar with the formulation and implementation of store
4, Strong team management and communication skills, able to withstand great work
intensity and pressure;
5, Strong data analysis, sorting, judgment ability;
Al Seef Street, Dubai, U.A.E