Supermarket Supervisor Dubai
Supervisor required for a supermarket in Al Satwa.
Salary - AED 3500 - AED 4000 (All Inclusive)
Experience as a Supervisor in Supermarket in a MUST!
Female Sales Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a competitive Shop Assistant to help customers identify purchase products they desire. Shop assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven working 1 year experience in Dubai
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English and Russian
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Health Insurance
- 30 days annual leave
Salary: AED4,000.00 /Month
Location: JBR, Dubai
- Sales: 1 year
Sales Executive Dubai
We are hiring for Sales Executive for our Client in Dubai.
Profile : Sales Executive ( Retail)
Location : Abu Dhabi
Salary AED 1000 + 200 ( Food)
Nationality : Indian
Qualifications: 12th and above
Good English Speaking Skills
Experience in Sales Preferred.
Retail Sales Dubai
Sales associate and shop supervisors are required to join immediately in our maternity & baby essential company in Abu Dhabi, should be qualified with 5 years’ experience in similar field, fluent in English and Arabic intermediate, shapely. Salary 2500-4000 Dhs + attractive commission. Send updated CV
Sales Representative/Membership Consultant Dubai
Experienced Female candidate would be preferred.
Retail Staff Dubai
Job description: The world's most dynamic cosmetic and healthcare company is looking for top leaders to develop new markets.
- Organize your own schedule
- High Commission basis
- Develop your network
- Work at home Job
Showroom Sales Consultant Dubai
Showroom Sales Consultant with minimum 3 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior design
-3+ years of proven sales experience in retail of luxury goods and brands, with experience in luxury furniture and a know-how in furniture layout. Affinity with the luxury environment and ability to take into consideration emotional factors
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Strong client and solution orientation and adaptability, while remaining company and business focused.
- Ability to deal with clients from different horizons and social status
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to listen and to ask the right questions
- Decent presentation with “Refinement”
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Receive customers in the showroom, understand their needs, present the product lines and explain the benefits of each line, prepare quotations, and advise the client with the most appropriate solution.
- Monitor the entire process of ordering and delivery to the client, including preparing the order form, following it with the logistics department, ensuring the goods are delivered in a timely manner according to the client’s product specifications to the final destination.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing clients, and do a proper follow up. Be the contact person for the client.
- Resolve efficiently potential problems with clients and coordinate internally with the showroom manager the appropriate solutions.
- Provide the appropriate information to update client database.
- Achieve interior design concepts and layout to provide solutions for clients and provide interior design activities to support the showroom team and projects
- Follow strictly the terms and conditions of sales in line with the company’s policy frame and procedures; make recommendations about procedural/policy changes and improvements.
- Ensure all documentation related to the clients is recorded and filed correctly; Prepare regular reports to be discussed with the management, and participate to internal sales and management meetings
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Showroom Sales Consultant position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Sales Agents Dubai
Looking for sales and marketing individuals from the clearing & forwarding or shipping line industries. Candidates must already be in Dubai or Sharjah or near areas. A good package will be offered to the right candidate.