Sales Agents Dubai
We are looking for a highly motivated saleswoman to help grow our business. Competitive pay, benefits and advancement opportunities are just some of the perks at our beauty and training centre. Experience in beauty industry preferable.
Sales Representative is responsible to find new clients and generate business.
The sales representative will be selling products and services to salon owners, spas, hospitals, clinics and other institutions. This position requires cold calling on commercial accounts in the field to generate new permanent sales.
Sales person discusses product features and benefits with customers. Our sales rep will work from both the beauty centre and in the field.
Retail Sales Dubai
In this role you will be responsible for:
Providing excellent customer service
Processing transactions quickly and accurately
Winning sales to meet targets
Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the store
Providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
Customer service skills
Must be Friendly, possess a pleasant hard working attitude
passionate about fashion, stylish, confident, outgoing, well groomed.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
Familiarity with computer use
Good presentation and excellent personal organization
Comfort with shifts
Ability to work in a team
Pride in achieving individual targets
Senior Leasing Executive (Retail) Qatar
To contribute towards strategic planning process by identifying & forecasting the market trends based on retailers in the local & international market.
To conceptualize, execute and identify brand mix, rental rates, latest fashion trends, information and market forces.
Communicate issues to management & plan a course of corrective action as needed.
Interact constantly with the retailers, tenants in the local & international markets to keep abreast with new products and marketing trends.
To research and develop relationship with new brands, footfall conversion for respective brands.
To assist leasing manager with feasibility studies, report findings, conclusions and recommendations.
To assist in directing, overseeing, coordinating and evaluating the malls research program and produce competitors research analysis.
Sales promoters Dubai
We are looking for Sales Promoter( Female)/Sales Merchandiser( Male or Female).
We are looking for a Sales Promoter (Female) to creating awareness of products through demonstrations, distributing samples, making presentations, and creating general public interest.
We are looking for a Sales Merchandiser (Male/Female) to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services.
Experience in retail recommended.
Sharp customer service skills.
Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
Ability to work independently.
Excellent observation skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Nationality: Indian/Sri Lankan/Nepal/Pakistan/Phillipines.
Benefits: Visa, Insurance, will be provided by the company.
Salary: 2400-3500 AED.
Candidates on Visit , Cancelled or sponsor visa can apply.
Expected Start Date: 04/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED3,000.00 per month
Retail specialist Dubai
Product Specialist/ Retail Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
Accurately communicate all technical specifications of the product range
Prepare training material & Sales techniques presentation for the retail team
Answer all questions and address all concerns that the customer may have, delivering exceptional customer service
Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
Execute companies visual merchandising & marketing best practices by visiting Customer outlets
Seek self-improvement through mentoring and coaching from the brand workshops.
Disciplined in communication with customer as well as management and handling all customer complaints and enquires.
Follow up with potential customers to see if you can be of further help in
Continuously expand knowledge of our product line & competition.
Requirements and Qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
Significant work experience in customer service or sales strongly preferred in Baby/Kids lifestyle products
Able to memorize product specifications and demonstrate use accurately
Outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
Articulate and well-spoken with excellent phone and email etiquette
Command of the English language (spoken & written), bilingual is a plus
Possess UAE driving License
Male candidates preferred.
Sales Consultant Dubai
UAE based retail chain is looking for a sales consultant for eyewear distribution. This position is based in Dubai. He/She should have atleast 5 to 6 years of experience in sales to distributor network for luxury, eyewear, wholesale or FMCG products. Interested candidates must have GCC driving license and a car. Graduation is mandatory. Diploma in Optometry is preferred.
Main job roles and responsibilities:
• Achieving sales target for eyewear distribution business in GCC/Mena/assigned region
• Managing existing dealer network, key accounts & point of sale
• Handling distribution of assigned eyewear brands
• Managing receivables from customers (dealers) & ensuring constant follow up
• Identifying new prospects / potential dealers
• Ensuring optimum visibility & merchandising of brands
• Implementing promotions & various marketing activities
• Participating & providing support in events - dealer conventions, sales activities & special
• Reporting & analysis of sales & forecasting of monthly sales plan
• Analyzing market intelligence (Brands, market share, competitor activity)
• Travelling frequently to designated markets, if required
Sales Agents Dubai
Sales Agents Dubai
Developing sales activities in India: leading negotiations with distributors and chains or pharm channel;
Analyzing oral care market opportunities in Dubai;
Developing customer base in India;
Analyzing the necessities of marketing activities, communicating with the central office;
Sales results analysis, taking part in business planning activities.
Sales agents Dubai
• Selling OTC products and Prescription Drugs to prospective customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
• UAE driving license