Sales professional Dubai
Job description: Sales consultant: (9 Persons)
1. Receive customers visiting Art Gallery;
2. Introduce artworks and sourvenirs of the Gallery to promote sales;
3. Responsible for daily inspection and cleaning of art works in the Gallery;
4, understand the market, continue to learn art knowledge, improve service skills;
5. Participate in the business skills training organized by the company to improve the
6. Complete the individual business target;
7. Ensure the safety of artworks in the Gallery;
8. Collect customer information to maintain a good customer relation;
1, High school or above, no gender limitation;
2. Proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English and Arabic;
3. Able to use office software (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.);
4. Art sales experience is preferred;
5. Strong marketing and communication skills;
6, Able to work under pressure. Responsible, outgoing, energetic, with team spirit.
Sales Supervisor: (1 Person)
1. In full charge of daily management of the store;
2. Perform tasks assigned by the leader;
3. Assignment and management of store staff;
4. Artwork display, loading, replenishment, security and service quality management and
other related work;
5. Daily maintenance and cleaning of the artwork;
6. Supervise hygiene, security, fire protection, etc;
7. Set and implement monthly sales targets;
8. Handle customers’ complaints and contradictions in the service;
9. Responsible for training of the employees;
1. University degree or above, no major limitation; English language required, Arabic
language is preferred;
2. At least 2 years of retail management experience, with strong store management
3. Excel in team management, customer management, commodity management and
display management, and Familiar with the formulation and implementation of store
4, Strong team management and communication skills, able to withstand great work
intensity and pressure;
5, Strong data analysis, sorting, judgment ability;
Al Seef Street, Dubai, U.A.E
Retail manager Dubai
The responsibility of the Retail & Marketing Coordinator is to ensure that the below responsibilities are covered as contribution to the brand’s success:
1. Ensure that the retail operations run smoothly:
• Be in charge of the logistics of the boutique (opening, closing, book cleaning, etc.)
• Build relationship with clients. (Inform them about new products, events etc.)
• Consolidate daily and monthly turnover
• Help to build forecasts
• Order and prepare wrapping materials
• Inventory management
2. Lead the Marketing activities for the brand:
• Help to build the Marketing Plan
• Once validated, be the leader of its execution
• Build brand content and use the brand’s communication tools to broadcast it
• Coordinate product development projects
• Coordinate the CRM program
• Propose and coordinate the pop-ups
• Update the brand’s catalogue and line-sheet
• Keep the website updated (city guidies, including e-commerce)
• Elaborate monthly sales report
• Anticipate stock levels (forecast) and place orders to the factories
• Prepare personalisation options according to the Marketing calendar
• After-sales service coordination
• Coordinate image events and PR
• Coordinate with the copywriter for on-time delivery of materials to be released
• Build a database of clients with different segmentations (potential clients, clients,
• loyal clients, etc.).
3. Help to the team in different administrative tasks (admin work).
• Required from the candidate:
• Have a retail background
• Have a passion for quality and perfection
• Have a sense for art, beauty and luxury
Outdoor Sales Agents Dubai
Our company is looking for Outdoor Sales Representatives with experience in selling Cosmetics products, preferably females, with Driving License, UAE Experience minimum of 2 years, have strong selling background and passionate about Cosmetics.
Retail manager Dubai
Retail Manager Dubai
As an exceptional motivator you will lead the sales team to deliver optimal performance. Through skilful coaching you will mentor your associates to complete their tasks effectively and drive sales within their respective departments. Ensuring consistently superior customer service within your store is also crucial. You will set the standard for staff to uphold storewide. You also have a knack for recognizing and attracting new talent to keep your team strong. Your multi-tasking skills will come in handy in this role, as you will be required to provide hands-on support in many areas as the Manager on Duty. We are excited to see what you can bring to the team, salary is negotiable
Arabic Store Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Female Arabic store assistant manager for the furniture and Home appliance store based on reputed retail group in UAE and GCC Countries.
-Should have experience in Furniture or home appliance sector.
-Should have minimum 3 yrs experience in store management
-Should have excellent business communication skills.
-Candidates Should be locally available
-If Uae experience will be an added advantage
Kindly note: Only Female Arabic with relevant experience will be considered due to client requirement.
Interested candidates please share your updated CV
Sales Professional Dubai
Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing individual with an entrepreneurial bent of mind? Someone who is driven and can take ownership of your targets and set your own lofty benchmark in result oriented sales? If so, you’re the person we are looking for to lead our sales in a Dubai based water company. You must have at least 5-6 years of experience in sales preferably in a similar industry , manage an independent team and an understanding of the Dubai marketplace .Please contact us with your resume, salary negotiable by employer
Sales professional Dubai
Sell Telecom plans directly to end customers within the allotted territory in order to achieve the monthly sales target.
Promote, Attract and convince consumers on Post-Paid Packages,
The candidate should be below 30 years.
Preference to candidates who can join immediately.
Background in Credit Cards Sales, Loans Sales, Investments would be ideal.
Extrovert candidates with a passion for Selling.
Good communication skills in English & Filipino.
Flexibility on location. Can be transferred anywhere in UAE
Filipino and Indian nationality preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6000.00 to AED7,500.00 /month
Sales Assistant Dubai
- Able to maintain database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Excellent Mathematical and conversion skills
Salary Package: AED 2,500+ Incentives
Job Type: Full Time