Store manager Dubai
Store Manager - Jewelry
1-Sales planning for the month and ensuring revenue & profit targets are met
2-Responsible marketing execution at store level.
3-Responsible for overall team management.
4-personally meet and engage customers and manage HNI customers
Sales agents Dubai
Become a Commissioned Sales Agent - Uncapped Commissions - OTE starting at $120,000.
Liquidity Services is seeking commissioned Sales Agents/Contractors to join our global network of Agent Representatives. This is an income producing opportunity by acting as a Liquidity Services exclusive Sales Agent. In this role, you will represent the company and source consignments from potential sellers of industrial and energy assets in your region/network.
This is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned professional with a go-getter personality who has deep industrial contacts with equipment brokers, distributors and other companies in the energy, mining, petrochemical, heavy industrial and machining industries that have surplus assets and need assistance with dispositioning.
• Prospect companies and identify surplus equipment for consignment
• Liaison and occasionally perform work to identify and verify assets
• Recommend potential buyers of assets
• Provide information to prepare, market, and sell equipment
• Communicate with consignors throughout the sale as needed
• Background in Energy and Industrial assets
• Network of Clients in Equipment and Asset opportunities
• Knowledge of auction process or background in sales of equipment
Arabic Store Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Female Arabic store assistant manager for the furniture and Home appliance store based on reputed retail group in UAE and GCC Countries.
-Should have experience in Furniture or home appliance sector.
-Should have minimum 3 yrs experience in store management
-Should have excellent business communication skills.
-Candidates Should be locally available
-If Uae experience will be an added advantage
Kindly note: Only Female Arabic with relevant experience will be considered due to client requirement.
Interested candidates please share your updated CV
Retail manager Dubai
Retail Sales Manager
Key duties and responsibilities :
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make Pick Up & Delivery services.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Analyzing sales figure & forecasting future Sales;
• Years of Experience: Min: 3
• Age: Min: 25 Max: 38
• Bilingual (English , Arabic will be an added advantage)
• With valid UAE Driving license
• Must know the UAE Market and the source for sales
• Candidates with retail sales experience from Laundry is preferred (pick & drop)
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary Range: Aed 8,000 – 10,000 (Incentives upon performance)
SALES ASSISTANT Junior - mid level
You want to learn & get experience??
6 to 12hours/day, 48hours 1 day off a week minimum, Mall opening hours; Working hours in shift with another sales lady
Assisting client in the shop, helping clients, selling items, register & reporting sales, being capable of expressing herself in very good English to explain and interact with clients, serving them with positiveness & smiling attitude
Need to be passionate and dedicated to your job, always pro-active attitude, and smiling face, helping and responsible.
Junior with less experience or 1st job accepted
Driving license is a must; transportation to Times square center to be managed by the candidate
Assisting client in the shop, helping clients, selling items, register & reporting sales, being capable of expressing herself in very good English to explain and interact with clients, serving them with positiveness & smiling attitude;
Organizing moving & set-up of the shop with new furniture & accessories,
Analyzing of goods needs and replacement of items
Managing cashier, cash & CB report.
Organizing deliveries to client if needed
BE CONFIDENT & MOTIVATED
Sales Representative Dubai
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Store manager Dubai
looking for individuals for our new arrival in Dubai. Please note we are a furniture company and we would prefer related experience, also please note you need to be living currently in UAE. bilingual is a plus.
Our positions are:
* Store Manager. * Assistant Store Manager. * Virtual Merchandiser.
* Sales Associates.
Sales Reps Dubai
Looking for a SALES/MARKETING person who can bring new customers to our portal.
1) UAE Driving License a must
2) Worked with any E-COMMERCE/SERVICE portal will be added advantage. Mention PORTAL EXPERIENCE in e-mail SUBJECT.
3) Excellent Communication Skill required. Ability to Convince the client and explain the product advantages to them.