Store Supervisor Dubai
The Shop Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day performance of all the assigned shops. Supervise and train sales advisor on customer care, products knowledge and operational procedures. Check out and review at the end of the working day the sales made, issues, stock, customers complaint and new product orders. Monitor and supervise the weekly retail sales orders to ensure that the flow of inventory is sufficient, all required documentation is completed and the Inventory store levels to be maximized at all times.
Time 4 Diamonds
Retail Sales Dubai
Looking for tenacious, resourceful and most importantly confident freelance sales consultants to help market and PR our luxury brand.
Time 4 Diamonds are the Middle Easts market leaders in the sourcing of Swiss movement timepieces, retailers of fine jewellery and loose diamonds.
If you have your foot in Dubai's bustling social sphere, have a desire to build a network of High Net Worth clients, and have the drive to add a few thousand dirhams to your monthly paycheck then THIS is the job for you.
The ideal candidate will have have an active social life in the UAE and a Sales/Business Development background with hunger to increase their network and simulataneously, their net worth with the unique solutions that we offer.
We need passionate, resilient and proactive personalities.
- Knowledge of Swiss movement watches (desirable)
Retail manager Dubai
Retail Manager Dubai
As an exceptional motivator you will lead the sales team to deliver optimal performance. Through skilful coaching you will mentor your associates to complete their tasks effectively and drive sales within their respective departments. Ensuring consistently superior customer service within your store is also crucial. You will set the standard for staff to uphold storewide. You also have a knack for recognizing and attracting new talent to keep your team strong. Your multi-tasking skills will come in handy in this role, as you will be required to provide hands-on support in many areas as the Manager on Duty. We are excited to see what you can bring to the team, salary is negotiable
Sales agents Dubai
We are currently seeking for FEMALE SALES CONSULTANT - Immigration Services with an enthusiastic and committed individual with exceptional communication skills and ability to deliver extraordinary levels of client service for Australia & Canada immigration services.
1. Minimum graduate with experience in Immigration Sales and knowledge of Australia & Canada immigration procedures are MUST.
2. Good communication & customer service skills with ability to do multiple tasks.
3. Quick learner and can adapt to changing rules & regulations of immigration services.
4. Responsible for timely follow ups with clients to provide quality service.
5. Managing all customers & ensuring satisfaction for the services provided.
6. Proficient in maintaining the client details and documentations systematically.
7. Handles all client concerns and questions in a prompt and courteous manner.
8. Be dedicated to focus on problem solving and providing solutions.
9. Responsible for timely payment follow ups from clients & meet the collection targets.
10. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Senior Leasing Executive (Retail) Qatar
To contribute towards strategic planning process by identifying & forecasting the market trends based on retailers in the local & international market.
To conceptualize, execute and identify brand mix, rental rates, latest fashion trends, information and market forces.
Communicate issues to management & plan a course of corrective action as needed.
Interact constantly with the retailers, tenants in the local & international markets to keep abreast with new products and marketing trends.
To research and develop relationship with new brands, footfall conversion for respective brands.
To assist leasing manager with feasibility studies, report findings, conclusions and recommendations.
To assist in directing, overseeing, coordinating and evaluating the malls research program and produce competitors research analysis.
Customer Service Reps Dubai
Looking out for Female candidates who are interested to start their career in Business Development and Customer Service in Dubai. We offer an exciting career development plan for candidates who are willing to take their the profession seriously. You will be trained on various latest AV technology products. We have a friendly work culture. Remuneration and all other benefits as per industry standards. Please forward your resumes
Retail manager Dubai
The responsibility of the Retail & Marketing Coordinator is to ensure that the below responsibilities are covered as contribution to the brand’s success:
1. Ensure that the retail operations run smoothly:
• Be in charge of the logistics of the boutique (opening, closing, book cleaning, etc.)
• Build relationship with clients. (Inform them about new products, events etc.)
• Consolidate daily and monthly turnover
• Help to build forecasts
• Order and prepare wrapping materials
• Inventory management
2. Lead the Marketing activities for the brand:
• Help to build the Marketing Plan
• Once validated, be the leader of its execution
• Build brand content and use the brand’s communication tools to broadcast it
• Coordinate product development projects
• Coordinate the CRM program
• Propose and coordinate the pop-ups
• Update the brand’s catalogue and line-sheet
• Keep the website updated (city guidies, including e-commerce)
• Elaborate monthly sales report
• Anticipate stock levels (forecast) and place orders to the factories
• Prepare personalisation options according to the Marketing calendar
• After-sales service coordination
• Coordinate image events and PR
• Coordinate with the copywriter for on-time delivery of materials to be released
• Build a database of clients with different segmentations (potential clients, clients,
• loyal clients, etc.).
3. Help to the team in different administrative tasks (admin work).
• Required from the candidate:
• Have a retail background
• Have a passion for quality and perfection
• Have a sense for art, beauty and luxury
Saels Agents Dubai
The candidates applying should be:
• Minimum Graduate & preferably Post- Graduate.
• Having Minimum 4-5 year’s sales & marketing field exposure in in a Certification Body or in an ISO Consultancy Firm.
• Pleasing personality with command over English & Hindi / Urdu.
• Confident & good convincing skills & winning attitude.
• Travel Savvy
• Preferably having their own conveyance.
• Must be resident of Dubai.
• Must have Driving License
Min. Exp. – Max Exp. 4- 5 Years