The Concept Store
Female Senior Luxury Retail Sales Executive Dubai
(Please read the full job description and apply)
Location: Al Wasl Road, Jumeira, Dubai
Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
Bi-lingual: Arabic-English / Russian-English
Experience in the Fashion luxury brands required
Professionally presented and polished with an understanding of luxury branding
Responsible for retail counter sales
Able to operate Point of sales
Excellent and professional service to walk in customer
Assist in floor movement, merchandising, display maintenance
To maintain a high level of service to excellent impression in customers
Passionate in delivering outstanding customer service
Promoting and up selling the brand and fashion in the boutique
Strong passion to work in the retail industry
Able to commit retail hours and peak hours
Retail manager Dubai
The responsibility of the Retail & Marketing Coordinator is to ensure that the below responsibilities are covered as contribution to the brand’s success:
1. Ensure that the retail operations run smoothly:
• Be in charge of the logistics of the boutique (opening, closing, book cleaning, etc.)
• Build relationship with clients. (Inform them about new products, events etc.)
• Consolidate daily and monthly turnover
• Help to build forecasts
• Order and prepare wrapping materials
• Inventory management
2. Lead the Marketing activities for the brand:
• Help to build the Marketing Plan
• Once validated, be the leader of its execution
• Build brand content and use the brand’s communication tools to broadcast it
• Coordinate product development projects
• Coordinate the CRM program
• Propose and coordinate the pop-ups
• Update the brand’s catalogue and line-sheet
• Keep the website updated (city guidies, including e-commerce)
• Elaborate monthly sales report
• Anticipate stock levels (forecast) and place orders to the factories
• Prepare personalisation options according to the Marketing calendar
• After-sales service coordination
• Coordinate image events and PR
• Coordinate with the copywriter for on-time delivery of materials to be released
• Build a database of clients with different segmentations (potential clients, clients,
• loyal clients, etc.).
3. Help to the team in different administrative tasks (admin work).
• Required from the candidate:
• Have a retail background
• Have a passion for quality and perfection
• Have a sense for art, beauty and luxury
Sales Agents Dubai
We are searching for SALES PROMOTERS (FEMALE only). Qualified candidates will be assigned in a mall to perform effective selling skills. You should effectively communicate the correct solution/product for the customer's needs and explain the benefits of that solution/product (preferably with experience in Dubai and in Sales field).
Sales reps Dubai
Job description: Elephant D'Or chocolate shop Dubai is looking for a sales person to work at out new shop at the Mall. The mail responsibilities are to do sales advisor work & to do nice wrapping of chocolates.
- customer services: consult clients in choosing of chocolates
- cashier responsibilities
- to do coordination of chocolates delivery (to contact Delivery company & the client regarding delivery time and so on)
- to wrap chocolates with different decor
- Arabic & French as advantage
- Experience in flower/gift/chocolate shops or luxury boutiques in UAE
Sales Agents Dubai
Our company is looking for Sales Representative to work in Dubai. Salary based on commissions. Which is negotiable. Woost Furniture is producing standard and non-standard furniture for the shop, hotels, offices and other public premises, from wood and steel. All catalogues, brochures, price lists will be given.
• Develop new business through professional and face to face interaction, primarily with new organizations, customers and account; sell company’s products or services.
• Learn and be proficient in pii’s organization capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply pii services across different customers and prospects
• Communicate across various social and economic groups both internally and externally
• Responsible for senior level decisions and executing important negotiations necessary to grow and maintain accounts.
• Create presentations for clients and provide follow-up consultations as needed
• Prospect and report on potential and existing customers
• Minimum 2-year degree or comparable experience preferred; 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
• Experiance with office, hotel, shop, non-standart furniture would be an advantage.
• Professional appearance
• Proficiency in English language to be able to use professional diction, both written and verbal.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Sales Representative required , Location, Dubai UAE , Advertised By Private, Job Type Full-Time. sales representative required by local distributor of world-renowned cleaning equipment. Must have a positive attitude and be able to function as part of a sales team. 7000 AED basic + commission . Bonuses & Incentives. No experience needed as full training will be provided, but sales experience will be a benefit.
Sales agent Dubai
A excellent opportunity for a highly professional sales agent from either a luxury high end real estate background or high end product sales executive with a new company offering global luxury products and services. A track record of succeeding within the above field is required along with a full understanding of only the highest levels of service and client relationships. This is a unique opportunity for someone to develop their existing high net worth client base both locally and internationally. Start date immediately or 2019. Boutique luxury company offering only the highest level of service and luxury real estate, art, jewellery, cars, watches interiors, yachts to name but a few.
Area Manager Dubai
Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products,Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base,Servicing the needs of your existing customers,Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market, training sales staff ,Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets, Compiling and analysing sales figures, Collecting customer feedback and market research,Keeping up to date with products and competitors.