Sales Representative required , Location, Dubai UAE , Advertised By Private, Job Type Full-Time. sales representative required by local distributor of world-renowned cleaning equipment. Must have a positive attitude and be able to function as part of a sales team. 7000 AED basic + commission . Bonuses & Incentives. No experience needed as full training will be provided, but sales experience will be a benefit.
Showroom Sales Consultant Dubai
Showroom Sales Consultant with minimum 3 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior design
-3+ years of proven sales experience in retail of luxury goods and brands, with experience in luxury furniture and a know-how in furniture layout. Affinity with the luxury environment and ability to take into consideration emotional factors
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Strong client and solution orientation and adaptability, while remaining company and business focused.
- Ability to deal with clients from different horizons and social status
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to listen and to ask the right questions
- Decent presentation with “Refinement”
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Receive customers in the showroom, understand their needs, present the product lines and explain the benefits of each line, prepare quotations, and advise the client with the most appropriate solution.
- Monitor the entire process of ordering and delivery to the client, including preparing the order form, following it with the logistics department, ensuring the goods are delivered in a timely manner according to the client’s product specifications to the final destination.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing clients, and do a proper follow up. Be the contact person for the client.
- Resolve efficiently potential problems with clients and coordinate internally with the showroom manager the appropriate solutions.
- Provide the appropriate information to update client database.
- Achieve interior design concepts and layout to provide solutions for clients and provide interior design activities to support the showroom team and projects
- Follow strictly the terms and conditions of sales in line with the company’s policy frame and procedures; make recommendations about procedural/policy changes and improvements.
- Ensure all documentation related to the clients is recorded and filed correctly; Prepare regular reports to be discussed with the management, and participate to internal sales and management meetings
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Showroom Sales Consultant position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
Sales associates Dubai
Life Pharmacy Group Seeking enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals with passion for retailing!
As a Sales Associate you will work as an individual and as part of a team to provide customers with a complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience in order to maximize sales. You will also ensure that you have the most up-to-date product knowledge, and that the brand is represented to the required standard.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
A passion for customer service
The ability to carry out multitasking responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Symcor Luxury & Retail Warehouse
Retail Supervisor Dubai
We are seeking a experienced retails supervisor to run the luxury good dept, you will have experience working with suppliers and distribution, please send in your resume, salary starts at 11,000 AED per month
Sales Representative Dubai
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Sales agent Dubai
A excellent opportunity for a highly professional sales agent from either a luxury high end real estate background or high end product sales executive with a new company offering global luxury products and services. A track record of succeeding within the above field is required along with a full understanding of only the highest levels of service and client relationships. This is a unique opportunity for someone to develop their existing high net worth client base both locally and internationally. Start date immediately or 2019. Boutique luxury company offering only the highest level of service and luxury real estate, art, jewellery, cars, watches interiors, yachts to name but a few.
Salesman in a Hypermarket Dubai
Be friendly, courteous and cooperative with other store associates.
Responsible for maintaining standards according to the Front End Standard Practice Manual, maximizing sales through excellent customer service and minimizing shrink through proper utilization of Standard Practices.
Scan a customer’s order and handle the payment transaction.
Engage and interact with customers to create a positive shopping experience. Follow procedures in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards.
Ensure that any damaged or expired products are reported and removed from shelves
Perform cashier duties by handling cash, credit and check payments
Attach pricing labels to items before placing them on shelves
Ensure that the produce section is replenished with fresh items continuously
Manage customers’ refunds and returns
Qualification & Skills
Education - Plus 2
Ability to communicate with the customers.
Ability to meet production standards established by the Hypermarket.
1400 AED per month
Salary: ﷼1,400.00 /month
Sales professional Dubai
Sell Telecom plans directly to end customers within the allotted territory in order to achieve the monthly sales target.
Promote, Attract and convince consumers on Post-Paid Packages,
The candidate should be below 30 years.
Preference to candidates who can join immediately.
Background in Credit Cards Sales, Loans Sales, Investments would be ideal.
Extrovert candidates with a passion for Selling.
Good communication skills in English & Filipino.
Flexibility on location. Can be transferred anywhere in UAE
Filipino and Indian nationality preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6000.00 to AED7,500.00 /month