The Visual Merchandizer Manager develops and implements merchandising plans to assist in the marketing and promotion of products at the stores. Responsible for promoting and marketing products by means of store displays. Visual techniques may be use to attract customers. Assisting in strategies and producing goal for the company.
• 5+ years' experience in fashion or chocolate industry.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Knowledgeable in computer and software programs
• Execute the design and visual strategy, in coordination with the Shop Manager, to drive sales through store displays and all other aspects of merchandising.
• Lead Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers to execute and maintain the design and visual strategy.
• Lead the execution of product presentation and displays to ensure merchandising is consistent with the company vision.
• Accountable to visual budgets and fixture replenishment, repairs, and maintenance in assigned stores.
• Execute tests of new concepts, merchandising initiatives, fixtures and visual elements and provide feedback to corporate partners.
• Train and develop associates in the company design concepts, both at time of hire and ongoing.
• Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Clear understanding of the company visual merchandising concepts and standards and how to use them effectively and creatively to drive sales.
• Ability to coordinate Area implementation of seasonal merchandising programs.
• Demonstrated understanding and awareness of all current product and product information.
• Awareness of all intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives, and the appropriate way to communicate all pertinent information to store associates.
• Knowledge of stock availability and how it impacts optimum use of product to increase sales in stores.
• Ability to organize the visual merchandising aspect of Area store expansions, renovations and physical upkeep of stores in coordination with the store leadership
Outdoor Sales Agent Dubai
Required outdoor sales representative to visit consultants, designers and contractors to sell ceramic tiles to projects in the UAE.
UAE driving license required, salary is negotiable
Store manager Dubai
We are looking for a store manager to head our retail branch. We specialise in furniture and interiors. Candidates must have excellent selling skills, customer service skills, speak perfect English and have a retail background experience. They must be enthusiastic about working in retail and be confident enough to manage the store, propose retail strategies and carry them through. Small company > 5 employees. Working Hours are 9-6. 4 days during the week and 2 days during the week-end.
Sales agents Dubai
• Selling OTC products and Prescription Drugs to prospective customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
• UAE driving license
Sales professional Dubai
Job description: Sales consultant: (9 Persons)
1. Receive customers visiting Art Gallery;
2. Introduce artworks and sourvenirs of the Gallery to promote sales;
3. Responsible for daily inspection and cleaning of art works in the Gallery;
4, understand the market, continue to learn art knowledge, improve service skills;
5. Participate in the business skills training organized by the company to improve the
6. Complete the individual business target;
7. Ensure the safety of artworks in the Gallery;
8. Collect customer information to maintain a good customer relation;
1, High school or above, no gender limitation;
2. Proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English and Arabic;
3. Able to use office software (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.);
4. Art sales experience is preferred;
5. Strong marketing and communication skills;
6, Able to work under pressure. Responsible, outgoing, energetic, with team spirit.
Sales Supervisor: (1 Person)
1. In full charge of daily management of the store;
2. Perform tasks assigned by the leader;
3. Assignment and management of store staff;
4. Artwork display, loading, replenishment, security and service quality management and
other related work;
5. Daily maintenance and cleaning of the artwork;
6. Supervise hygiene, security, fire protection, etc;
7. Set and implement monthly sales targets;
8. Handle customers’ complaints and contradictions in the service;
9. Responsible for training of the employees;
1. University degree or above, no major limitation; English language required, Arabic
language is preferred;
2. At least 2 years of retail management experience, with strong store management
3. Excel in team management, customer management, commodity management and
display management, and Familiar with the formulation and implementation of store
4, Strong team management and communication skills, able to withstand great work
intensity and pressure;
5, Strong data analysis, sorting, judgment ability;
Al Seef Street, Dubai, U.A.E
Sales Agents Dubai
We are looking for a highly motivated saleswoman to help grow our business. Competitive pay, benefits and advancement opportunities are just some of the perks at our beauty and training centre. Experience in beauty industry preferable.
Sales Representative is responsible to find new clients and generate business.
The sales representative will be selling products and services to salon owners, spas, hospitals, clinics and other institutions. This position requires cold calling on commercial accounts in the field to generate new permanent sales.
Sales person discusses product features and benefits with customers. Our sales rep will work from both the beauty centre and in the field.
Saels Agents Dubai
The candidates applying should be:
• Minimum Graduate & preferably Post- Graduate.
• Having Minimum 4-5 year’s sales & marketing field exposure in in a Certification Body or in an ISO Consultancy Firm.
• Pleasing personality with command over English & Hindi / Urdu.
• Confident & good convincing skills & winning attitude.
• Travel Savvy
• Preferably having their own conveyance.
• Must be resident of Dubai.
• Must have Driving License
Min. Exp. – Max Exp. 4- 5 Years
Senior Leasing Executive (Retail) Qatar
To contribute towards strategic planning process by identifying & forecasting the market trends based on retailers in the local & international market.
To conceptualize, execute and identify brand mix, rental rates, latest fashion trends, information and market forces.
Communicate issues to management & plan a course of corrective action as needed.
Interact constantly with the retailers, tenants in the local & international markets to keep abreast with new products and marketing trends.
To research and develop relationship with new brands, footfall conversion for respective brands.
To assist leasing manager with feasibility studies, report findings, conclusions and recommendations.
To assist in directing, overseeing, coordinating and evaluating the malls research program and produce competitors research analysis.