• Opening and closing of the café
• All recruitment and training
• Setup and operate delivery service
• Oversee and Manage all marketing for the venue
• Manage social media for the cafe
• Manage a team of 12, scheduling, financial goals and staff development
• Manage and oversee all food & beverage costs (including purchasing), stock count
• Ensure that the shift is run in a smooth manner and attend to any unexpected problems or emergencies that may arise
• Prepare quality coffee according to SOPHIE’S standards
• Provide highest level of service standard to customers
• Control and organise the storage space of the outlet
• Setting up tables, order taking, food heating, food serving, clearing of dirty crockeries from tables, upsell necessarily
• Overall cleanliness of outlet
• Cash transactions for clients
Sales assistant Dubai
Contribute to the development of a fast-growing agency collaborating with largest FMCG players in the GCC and maintain customer satisfaction.
Sales administrative role is mainly about customer service and client’s management. You will work in pair with the Key Account Manager in the Sales team. Your responsibilities will be to:
– To Assist sales team to prepare customized client’s proposal & quotations
– To address clients’ questions and to support them to ensure perfect and lean execution
– To secure and explain company process
– To Prepare and follow up on clients’ campaign report and analysis
– To Follow up on payment collection
– To Keep track records of client’s activity (quotes/PO/invoices…)
– To Create offers on internal platform
– To Participate to brand campaign brief and meeting outcomes
– To Liaise with Designer & Operation team
– To Engage with customers on specific projects
– To Generate incremental sales
Sales reps Dubai
1. Send a copy of your "RESUME
2. "FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY" (Any nationality)
3. "Excellent English Communication Skills" (*Arabic is an advantage.)
4. "Basic Administration, negotiation and Excel Knowledge" (*required)
5. Must have her own "CAR & DRIVING LICENSE". (* required)
6." Experienced in Sales for any Beauty Products is an advantage".
Store manager Dubai
A European company dealing with Italian Coffee distribution in the UAE is looking for a Manager who has extensive experience in managing a multi level marketing business.
*Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
*Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
*Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
*Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
*Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
*Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Only applicants who has more than 3 years experience and has the qualifications mentioned above must send their CV.
Retail manager Dubai
Retail Manager Dubai
As an exceptional motivator you will lead the sales team to deliver optimal performance. Through skilful coaching you will mentor your associates to complete their tasks effectively and drive sales within their respective departments. Ensuring consistently superior customer service within your store is also crucial. You will set the standard for staff to uphold storewide. You also have a knack for recognizing and attracting new talent to keep your team strong. Your multi-tasking skills will come in handy in this role, as you will be required to provide hands-on support in many areas as the Manager on Duty. We are excited to see what you can bring to the team, salary is negotiable
Female Sales Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a competitive Shop Assistant to help customers identify purchase products they desire. Shop assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven working 1 year experience in Dubai
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English and Russian
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Health Insurance
- 30 days annual leave
Salary: AED4,000.00 /Month
Location: JBR, Dubai
- Sales: 1 year
Counter Sales Associate Dubai
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Positive Culture and Team Environment
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
Inside Sales Representative
Responsible for managing counter sales and customer relations
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers regarding delivery and updates customers on order status
- Takes special orders and keep customers updated on progress
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and customers
- Ensures purchase orders are completed. Pulls orders as required
- Answers telephones and ensures counters are properly stocked
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction
- Seeks advice and guidance on non routine or problem areas from supervisor
- Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment
- Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor
- Must be eighteen years of age
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Industry experience considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of machines and tools, (product knowledge) would be considered an asset
- Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
Strong team player with a POSITIVE ‘’can-do’’ attitude and passion for excellence
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
- Reliable, confidential and conscientious
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management /organizational skills with ability to meet demanding deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen WITH a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a high level of energy and focus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
The Visual Merchandizer Manager develops and implements merchandising plans to assist in the marketing and promotion of products at the stores. Responsible for promoting and marketing products by means of store displays. Visual techniques may be use to attract customers. Assisting in strategies and producing goal for the company.
• 5+ years' experience in fashion or chocolate industry.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Knowledgeable in computer and software programs
• Execute the design and visual strategy, in coordination with the Shop Manager, to drive sales through store displays and all other aspects of merchandising.
• Lead Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers to execute and maintain the design and visual strategy.
• Lead the execution of product presentation and displays to ensure merchandising is consistent with the company vision.
• Accountable to visual budgets and fixture replenishment, repairs, and maintenance in assigned stores.
• Execute tests of new concepts, merchandising initiatives, fixtures and visual elements and provide feedback to corporate partners.
• Train and develop associates in the company design concepts, both at time of hire and ongoing.
• Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Clear understanding of the company visual merchandising concepts and standards and how to use them effectively and creatively to drive sales.
• Ability to coordinate Area implementation of seasonal merchandising programs.
• Demonstrated understanding and awareness of all current product and product information.
• Awareness of all intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives, and the appropriate way to communicate all pertinent information to store associates.
• Knowledge of stock availability and how it impacts optimum use of product to increase sales in stores.
• Ability to organize the visual merchandising aspect of Area store expansions, renovations and physical upkeep of stores in coordination with the store leadership