Sales reps Dubai
Sales Consultant (Females Only)
Follow up with buyers/channel partners/developers
Client viewings / meetings
Ability to handle negotiations and contract-to-close activities
Source potential clients and establish a good work relationship
Sets goals and strives to achieve them
Ensure potential customers are provided with reliable and accurate information
Off plan and Secondary Market Leads.
Competitive Commission Scheme + Basic Salary.
Efficient and reliable back-office administration and marketing support.
Regular advertisements on Dubizzle, Property Finder ,BAYUT ,etc.
Customized Prop space CRM system.
A fully dynamic website for maximum exposure of properties.
Prime office location
Strong team culture
The enjoyable and flexible working environment
Full Support, Training and Career Development.
Management Skills, Team Building and Leadership Skills.
Opportunity and growth within the company based on productivity.
Road Shows covering GCC and Europe.
Sales agents UAE
1. Strong personality, proactive, a lot of confidence, positive, flexible and energetic.
2. Have experience in sales specially in perfumes.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Knowledgeable in sales strategies and the products.
5. Ability to a multi-tasking.
6. Good team work.
7. Attention to detail.
8. Excellent in communication and customer service.
9. Computer literate.
10. Preferably Arabic speaker
Needed for the following branches:
2. Abu Dhabi
3. Al Ain
Retail Supervisor Dubai
Experience in Retail , FMCG , F&B.
Distribution, shelving, pricing .
Merchandising per assigned territory.
Uses and places available Point -of-Sales materials properly and effectively
UAE experience & valid driving license.
Retail sales Dubai
Sales Assistant for an IT Company in Dubai
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
1. Diploma or Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
2. Fluent in English both verbal and written.
3. Excellent telephone and email communication skills.
4. Energetic, Goal-oriented, Initiative, Persuasive and can work indepsndently
5. Must have a previous experience in an IT company.
This is a full time work opportunity and the salary will be discussed during the interview. Please send your CV
Retail Shop Manager Dubai
Overall responsibility for the shop’s operations and sales including managing human resources, expenses, inventories and physical presence and security.
Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Daily reconciliation of physical cash balances.
Ensure cash collections by the cashier are correctly deposited to the official company bank accounts.
Ensure full accountability of inventories/ stock and submit regular physical stocks verification reports
identifies merchandise to be procured in a timely manner.
Budgetary planning and management for outlet resources.
Managing customer complaints. Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
At least five years’ experience in retail business including 2 years as a Retail Shop Manager.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Email)
Must speak fluent English.
Sales assistant Dubai
Contribute to the development of a fast-growing agency collaborating with largest FMCG players in the GCC and maintain customer satisfaction.
Sales administrative role is mainly about customer service and client’s management. You will work in pair with the Key Account Manager in the Sales team. Your responsibilities will be to:
– To Assist sales team to prepare customized client’s proposal & quotations
– To address clients’ questions and to support them to ensure perfect and lean execution
– To secure and explain company process
– To Prepare and follow up on clients’ campaign report and analysis
– To Follow up on payment collection
– To Keep track records of client’s activity (quotes/PO/invoices…)
– To Create offers on internal platform
– To Participate to brand campaign brief and meeting outcomes
– To Liaise with Designer & Operation team
– To Engage with customers on specific projects
– To Generate incremental sales
Counter Sales Associate Dubai
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Positive Culture and Team Environment
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
Inside Sales Representative
Responsible for managing counter sales and customer relations
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers regarding delivery and updates customers on order status
- Takes special orders and keep customers updated on progress
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and customers
- Ensures purchase orders are completed. Pulls orders as required
- Answers telephones and ensures counters are properly stocked
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction
- Seeks advice and guidance on non routine or problem areas from supervisor
- Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment
- Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor
- Must be eighteen years of age
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Industry experience considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of machines and tools, (product knowledge) would be considered an asset
- Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
Strong team player with a POSITIVE ‘’can-do’’ attitude and passion for excellence
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
- Reliable, confidential and conscientious
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management /organizational skills with ability to meet demanding deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen WITH a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a high level of energy and focus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Store manager Dubai
A European company dealing with Italian Coffee distribution in the UAE is looking for a Manager who has extensive experience in managing a multi level marketing business.
*Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
*Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
*Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
*Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
*Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
*Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Only applicants who has more than 3 years experience and has the qualifications mentioned above must send their CV.