Sales Assistant Dubai
- Able to maintain database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Excellent Mathematical and conversion skills
Salary Package: AED 2,500+ Incentives
Job Type: Full Time
Sales Consultant Dubai
UAE based retail chain is looking for a sales consultant for eyewear distribution. This position is based in Dubai. He/She should have atleast 5 to 6 years of experience in sales to distributor network for luxury, eyewear, wholesale or FMCG products. Interested candidates must have GCC driving license and a car. Graduation is mandatory. Diploma in Optometry is preferred.
Main job roles and responsibilities:
• Achieving sales target for eyewear distribution business in GCC/Mena/assigned region
• Managing existing dealer network, key accounts & point of sale
• Handling distribution of assigned eyewear brands
• Managing receivables from customers (dealers) & ensuring constant follow up
• Identifying new prospects / potential dealers
• Ensuring optimum visibility & merchandising of brands
• Implementing promotions & various marketing activities
• Participating & providing support in events - dealer conventions, sales activities & special
• Reporting & analysis of sales & forecasting of monthly sales plan
• Analyzing market intelligence (Brands, market share, competitor activity)
• Travelling frequently to designated markets, if required
Is 2 Pluto
Retail Sales Executive Dubai
The primary responsibilities are listed below:
• Purchase Order Follow Ups
• Re-orders and stock replenishments
• Clients Pricing and checks
• Collection of outstanding payments
• Store visits
• Weekly Sales Report
• Follow-up with the Account managers to develop and maintain new and existing customer relations
• Conduct market research and competitor analysis
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• 3-5 years of experience in Retail Sales
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Knowledge of the gaming industry
• Good communication & networking skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Excel
Bin Rashid Furniture
Sales Agents Dubai
We are one of the leading wholesaler of Home Furnishing Fabric in UAE, currently looking for professional, experienced and active INDOOR AND OUTDOOR salesman. OUTDOOR salesman applicants should be able and willing to be assigned abroad for a month or so to promote and market our products. For INDOOR salesman experience in Furnishing Fabrics is a must and willing to be assinged in Sharjah or RAK.
Sales agents Dubai
Job description: Sales Representative
- Taking to the potential customers in MENA Dive Expo to advertise in our magazine
- Taking to dive centers, dive shops, dive clubs...etc. to be part of Diventures Club as a partners
- Taking to the expo guests to be a Diventures Club members
- Help in selling magazine special issue
Retail Shop Manager Dubai
Overall responsibility for the shop’s operations and sales including managing human resources, expenses, inventories and physical presence and security.
Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Daily reconciliation of physical cash balances.
Ensure cash collections by the cashier are correctly deposited to the official company bank accounts.
Ensure full accountability of inventories/ stock and submit regular physical stocks verification reports
identifies merchandise to be procured in a timely manner.
Budgetary planning and management for outlet resources.
Managing customer complaints. Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
At least five years’ experience in retail business including 2 years as a Retail Shop Manager.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Email)
Must speak fluent English.
Sales Professional Dubai
Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing individual with an entrepreneurial bent of mind? Someone who is driven and can take ownership of your targets and set your own lofty benchmark in result oriented sales? If so, you’re the person we are looking for to lead our sales in a Dubai based water company. You must have at least 5-6 years of experience in sales preferably in a similar industry , manage an independent team and an understanding of the Dubai marketplace .Please contact us with your resume, salary negotiable by employer
Sales professional Dubai
Job description: Sales consultant: (9 Persons)
1. Receive customers visiting Art Gallery;
2. Introduce artworks and sourvenirs of the Gallery to promote sales;
3. Responsible for daily inspection and cleaning of art works in the Gallery;
4, understand the market, continue to learn art knowledge, improve service skills;
5. Participate in the business skills training organized by the company to improve the
6. Complete the individual business target;
7. Ensure the safety of artworks in the Gallery;
8. Collect customer information to maintain a good customer relation;
1, High school or above, no gender limitation;
2. Proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English and Arabic;
3. Able to use office software (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.);
4. Art sales experience is preferred;
5. Strong marketing and communication skills;
6, Able to work under pressure. Responsible, outgoing, energetic, with team spirit.
Sales Supervisor: (1 Person)
1. In full charge of daily management of the store;
2. Perform tasks assigned by the leader;
3. Assignment and management of store staff;
4. Artwork display, loading, replenishment, security and service quality management and
other related work;
5. Daily maintenance and cleaning of the artwork;
6. Supervise hygiene, security, fire protection, etc;
7. Set and implement monthly sales targets;
8. Handle customers’ complaints and contradictions in the service;
9. Responsible for training of the employees;
1. University degree or above, no major limitation; English language required, Arabic
language is preferred;
2. At least 2 years of retail management experience, with strong store management
3. Excel in team management, customer management, commodity management and
display management, and Familiar with the formulation and implementation of store
4, Strong team management and communication skills, able to withstand great work
intensity and pressure;
5, Strong data analysis, sorting, judgment ability;
Al Seef Street, Dubai, U.A.E