Sales assistant Dubai
Contribute to the development of a fast-growing agency collaborating with largest FMCG players in the GCC and maintain customer satisfaction.
Sales administrative role is mainly about customer service and client’s management. You will work in pair with the Key Account Manager in the Sales team. Your responsibilities will be to:
– To Assist sales team to prepare customized client’s proposal & quotations
– To address clients’ questions and to support them to ensure perfect and lean execution
– To secure and explain company process
– To Prepare and follow up on clients’ campaign report and analysis
– To Follow up on payment collection
– To Keep track records of client’s activity (quotes/PO/invoices…)
– To Create offers on internal platform
– To Participate to brand campaign brief and meeting outcomes
– To Liaise with Designer & Operation team
– To Engage with customers on specific projects
– To Generate incremental sales
Store manager Dubai
We are looking for a store manager to head our retail branch. We specialise in furniture and interiors. Candidates must have excellent selling skills, customer service skills, speak perfect English and have a retail background experience. They must be enthusiastic about working in retail and be confident enough to manage the store, propose retail strategies and carry them through. Small company > 5 employees. Working Hours are 9-6. 4 days during the week and 2 days during the week-end.
Outlet Managers Dubai
OUTLET MANAGERS -Required No 10
Prepares with the Outlet team, a yearly marketing plan which is the basis of the Food and Beverage Annual Marketing Plan.
Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel's operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
Continuously seeks Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
Ensures that all Touches of the Food and Beverage Top 20 are implemented.
Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of "We work through Teams".
Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products
Monitors service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet;corrective actions where necessary.
Conducts frequent and thorough inspections
Retail Store Manager Dubai
We are looking to hire an experienced Professional Retail Store Manager (Supermarket) for our upcoming retail location.
Ideal candidate must have strong management experience at a National Supermarket chain. Strong understanding of overall store operations is a must. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with extensive experience in all areas of a high volume operation, have excellent communication, organizational and people management / training skills and be extremely customer service oriented.
Background in Budgeting/Forecasting, P&L, Inventory management, merchandising, hiring / training staff, front end, cash control, payroll, security, loss/theft prevention are required. Thinking out of the box with positive result oriented approach is strongly needed. High School Diploma or equivalent required, College degree is preferred.
Very attractive salary with rewarding bonus program and comprehensive benefits. Excellent opportunity for advancement in an upcoming chain.
Retail manager Dubai
The responsibility of the Retail & Marketing Coordinator is to ensure that the below responsibilities are covered as contribution to the brand’s success:
1. Ensure that the retail operations run smoothly:
• Be in charge of the logistics of the boutique (opening, closing, book cleaning, etc.)
• Build relationship with clients. (Inform them about new products, events etc.)
• Consolidate daily and monthly turnover
• Help to build forecasts
• Order and prepare wrapping materials
• Inventory management
2. Lead the Marketing activities for the brand:
• Help to build the Marketing Plan
• Once validated, be the leader of its execution
• Build brand content and use the brand’s communication tools to broadcast it
• Coordinate product development projects
• Coordinate the CRM program
• Propose and coordinate the pop-ups
• Update the brand’s catalogue and line-sheet
• Keep the website updated (city guidies, including e-commerce)
• Elaborate monthly sales report
• Anticipate stock levels (forecast) and place orders to the factories
• Prepare personalisation options according to the Marketing calendar
• After-sales service coordination
• Coordinate image events and PR
• Coordinate with the copywriter for on-time delivery of materials to be released
• Build a database of clients with different segmentations (potential clients, clients,
• loyal clients, etc.).
3. Help to the team in different administrative tasks (admin work).
• Required from the candidate:
• Have a retail background
• Have a passion for quality and perfection
• Have a sense for art, beauty and luxury
Outdoor Sales Agents Dubai
Description : Company is looking for Outdoor sales agents, the Applicant must have the following qualification: - At least 2 years UAE experience as an Outdoor Salesman - Good knowledge in UAE Market - With valid UAE driving license - Good knowledge in UAE roads If you have the qualifications as above mentioned, please email your CV
Sales Representative Dubai
Sales Representative required for a sales based company,
Seeker should atleat have the following criteria;
1.1-2years working experience in this industry
2. Education requirement - B.com
3. Age requirement between 20-30year
4. Multi tasking skill
5. Speech skill
Retail sales Dubai
RETAIL SALES PROFESSIONALS DUBAI
If you are like most people then you seek a job with a reputable organization that:
- Rewards people for performance & success,
- Pays staff salaries on time,
- Offers comprehensive training & support,
- Provides room & the opportunity to grow,
- Offers quality products that you are proud to sell.
Problem is that jobs like this aren't always easy to find. Fortunately this is just one of those companies and now is your chance to jump on board.
Specializing in bedding and furniture this organization has been around since 1989 and has experienced consistent growth to a point where they now boast an impressive line up of stores throughout. They sell only quality products and reward their people very well for their sales success. Don't worry if you have never sold furniture or bedding before, as they are more interested in people who the right intrinsic sales coupled with a great attitude.
Maybe you have worked in real estate sales, car sales or copier sales and it is now time for a change, if so then this is the right opportunity for you. We want to speak to you so send us your resume and throw your hat in the ring.
You will be expected to work a five day week including some weekend work. Great news if you have been doing 6 or 7 days a week as many people are. Remuneration consists of a base salary + superannuation and commission calculated on the weekly achievements of fixed targets. Good sales people will have the opportunity to make a lot of money.