URGENT Sales Merchandiser
- Develop / implement merchandising plans (for assisting in the marketing and promotions of foods at the clients’ – grocery stores – locations)
- Promote and market food products via store displays
- Use visual techniques to attract customers to their food products
- Assist with billing and pricing of food products and client food orders
- Act as the primary contact between employers and store clients
- Take inventory, removing expired/damaged products, replacing products
- Meet with store managers on re-ordering products
- Assist in marketing and sales strategies and producing goals for employers and clients
- Assist with selecting food products during seasonal times
- Assist in surveying stores and forecasting products and sales
- Address customer complaints or issues / maintain high customer service levels
Sales agents Dubai
Job description: Sales Representative
- Taking to the potential customers in MENA Dive Expo to advertise in our magazine
- Taking to dive centers, dive shops, dive clubs...etc. to be part of Diventures Club as a partners
- Taking to the expo guests to be a Diventures Club members
- Help in selling magazine special issue
Storekeeper - Aluminum, Metal & Steel experience
One of the leading Metal Industry Company based in Dubai is seeking for a qualified Store Keeper with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industry within the UAE and/or Gulf Region.
• Candidate with metal industry experience preferred
• Material Requirements Planning MRP and applying MRP for cost effective inventory management.
• Codification and standardization of materials.
• Flexible and responsive to changing priorities.
• To ensure, in accordance with company's policies and procedures, to carrying out of the warehousing and stock control activities in order to guarantee the economic availability of equipment's and materials.
Retail Professionals Dubai
Looking for a candidate with strong record in Sales & Customer Services for company in Deira-Port Saed.
Candidate preferred to have previous experience in Business Set up/PRO/Typing/Translation services company.
Sales executive Dubai
Regents Trading LLc
sales executive dubai
Our client, an established clothing Manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join their team,
In this pivotal face-to-face sales position, you will be approaching relevant retail managers, to market and sell our client's quality clothing, ensuring the managers purchase their product over a competitors when purchasing their next stock intake.
As our client's clothing have the lowest offering and excellent quality, this position is essentially about building relationships with the relevant businesses and making them aware of the product - which will practically sell itself!
About the Benefits
If you're an experienced sales professional looking for a stable position within a growth industry where you will reap real monetary rewards - this is the opportunity for you!
In return for your enthusiasm and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration package, circa $95,000, including base salary, mobile phone and vehicle for work purposes. Candidates with the drive and tenacity required have the ability to earn up to $125,000k in your first year, based on on-target earnings!
In addition, you will enjoy working in a friendly and supportive team environment.
Store manager Dubai
A European company dealing with Italian Coffee distribution in the UAE is looking for a Manager who has extensive experience in managing a multi level marketing business.
*Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
*Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
*Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
*Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
*Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
*Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Only applicants who has more than 3 years experience and has the qualifications mentioned above must send their CV.
Sales agents Dubai
We are currently seeking for FEMALE SALES CONSULTANT - Immigration Services with an enthusiastic and committed individual with exceptional communication skills and ability to deliver extraordinary levels of client service for Australia & Canada immigration services.
1. Minimum graduate with experience in Immigration Sales and knowledge of Australia & Canada immigration procedures are MUST.
2. Good communication & customer service skills with ability to do multiple tasks.
3. Quick learner and can adapt to changing rules & regulations of immigration services.
4. Responsible for timely follow ups with clients to provide quality service.
5. Managing all customers & ensuring satisfaction for the services provided.
6. Proficient in maintaining the client details and documentations systematically.
7. Handles all client concerns and questions in a prompt and courteous manner.
8. Be dedicated to focus on problem solving and providing solutions.
9. Responsible for timely payment follow ups from clients & meet the collection targets.
10. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Female Sales Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a competitive Shop Assistant to help customers identify purchase products they desire. Shop assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven working 1 year experience in Dubai
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English and Russian
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Health Insurance
- 30 days annual leave
Salary: AED4,000.00 /Month
Location: JBR, Dubai
- Sales: 1 year