Marketing Representative Dubai
Sales Marketing Representative
-Knows how to speak English and Arabic Fluently.
-Above average desktop computer skills.
-Bachelors Degree and 2 year experience in sales,
marketing, and/or business development.
Job Type: Full-time
Arabic Sales & Marketing Assistant in Dubai who can join immediately.
Ideal candidate must have….
- 2-3 years Sales & Marketing Experience within a Customer Service environment preferably Hotels/Tour Operators/Restaurant/Hospitality
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal, Arabic & English )
- Degree or equivalent level of education
- IT literate and competent with Microsoft office, outlook and all office working tools
- Practical experience of using website & social media channels for business promotion and other seasonal promotional activities
- Ability to communicate with suppliers, and negotiating skills.
- Preparing weekly sales reports, and monitoring sales performance of the department and report to the manager.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your CV
Sales Assistant Dubai
Sales Assistant required in a private company in Sharjah. Preferably female and with experience in AX System. With excellent communication & analytical skills, flexible and hardworking.
Responsible in handling all clerical task and data entry in the system related to sales
Outdoor Sales Professional Dubai
Description : Company is looking for OUTDOOR SALES EXECUTIVE. Applicant must have the following qualification: - At least 2 years UAE experience as an Outdoor Salesman - Good knowledge in UAE Market - With valid UAE driving license - Good knowledge in UAE roads If you have the qualifications as above mentioned, please email your CV
Supermarket Supervisor Dubai
Supervisor required for a supermarket in Al Satwa.
Salary - AED 3500 - AED 4000 (All Inclusive)
Experience as a Supervisor in Supermarket in a MUST!
Merchandising is often seen as the more glamorous side of retail, be it in supermarkets or even humble Pound land because you are the person
responsible for deciding which products to buy and how they are displayed.
It's high pressure, sure, but it is also shopping for a living and
how hard can that be? We take a look.
- With valid UAE drivers license
- familiar with UAE especially Dubai roads/areas
- speaks Arabic and English
- can join immediately
- preferably Lebanese / Syrian
-package to be discussed
Sales Agents Dubai
Our company is looking for Sales Representative to work in Dubai. Salary based on commissions. Which is negotiable. Woost Furniture is producing standard and non-standard furniture for the shop, hotels, offices and other public premises, from wood and steel. All catalogues, brochures, price lists will be given.
• Develop new business through professional and face to face interaction, primarily with new organizations, customers and account; sell company’s products or services.
• Learn and be proficient in pii’s organization capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply pii services across different customers and prospects
• Communicate across various social and economic groups both internally and externally
• Responsible for senior level decisions and executing important negotiations necessary to grow and maintain accounts.
• Create presentations for clients and provide follow-up consultations as needed
• Prospect and report on potential and existing customers
• Minimum 2-year degree or comparable experience preferred; 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
• Experiance with office, hotel, shop, non-standart furniture would be an advantage.
• Professional appearance
• Proficiency in English language to be able to use professional diction, both written and verbal.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)