Sales Agents Dubai
Our company is looking for Sales Representative to work in Dubai. Salary based on commissions. Which is negotiable. Woost Furniture is producing standard and non-standard furniture for the shop, hotels, offices and other public premises, from wood and steel. All catalogues, brochures, price lists will be given.
• Develop new business through professional and face to face interaction, primarily with new organizations, customers and account; sell company’s products or services.
• Learn and be proficient in pii’s organization capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply pii services across different customers and prospects
• Communicate across various social and economic groups both internally and externally
• Responsible for senior level decisions and executing important negotiations necessary to grow and maintain accounts.
• Create presentations for clients and provide follow-up consultations as needed
• Prospect and report on potential and existing customers
• Minimum 2-year degree or comparable experience preferred; 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
• Experiance with office, hotel, shop, non-standart furniture would be an advantage.
• Professional appearance
• Proficiency in English language to be able to use professional diction, both written and verbal.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Sales agents Dubai
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are keen on working for sales in a reputed chartered accounting firm.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
Achieving established goals.
Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
Achieving monthly goals
Sales Associate Requirements:
An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
3 years sales experience.
A professional appearance.
Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to prepare sales report on monthly basis
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive required for a retail furniture store in Dubai. Candidates with good communication skills and showroom management skills is requrired. AED 2500/- salary is offered for the right candidate. Email cv
Retail manager Dubai
Retail Shop Manager
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 5 years experience in the similar role
- 5 years experience in managing superstores either in wines and spirits business or FMCG
Sales Consultants Dubai
Corporate Service provider specialising in company formation and business set up solutions is seeking Sales Consultants with at least 2 years experience in a similar role in the same field.
The candidate will be responsible for generating new clients and advising on business set up solutions in UAE and in the main onshore & offshore jurisdictions.
Salary plus commission.
To be considered for this position candidates must be in possession of:
1. University degree and evidence of direct relevant experience
2. Track record in sales/ business development
3. Clean UAE Driving License
and must be able to reply to the following questions:
Which type of offshore company can be used to own real estate in Dubai?
Jebel Ali Offshore Company
RAK offshoreHow many free zones does UAE have and which emirate has the most free zones?
There are 38 Free zones in UAE and Dubai is the Emirate that has the most free zones
There are 37 Free zones and Sharjah is the Emirate that has the most free zones
There are 36 Free zones and Abu Dhabi is the Emirate that has the most free zonesWhich license is required to sell furniture in Dubai?
Counter Sales Associate Dubai
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Positive Culture and Team Environment
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
Inside Sales Representative
Responsible for managing counter sales and customer relations
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers regarding delivery and updates customers on order status
- Takes special orders and keep customers updated on progress
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and customers
- Ensures purchase orders are completed. Pulls orders as required
- Answers telephones and ensures counters are properly stocked
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction
- Seeks advice and guidance on non routine or problem areas from supervisor
- Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment
- Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor
- Must be eighteen years of age
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Industry experience considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of machines and tools, (product knowledge) would be considered an asset
- Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
Strong team player with a POSITIVE ‘’can-do’’ attitude and passion for excellence
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
- Reliable, confidential and conscientious
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management /organizational skills with ability to meet demanding deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen WITH a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a high level of energy and focus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
SALES ASSOCIATE Dubai
SPORTLAND GROUP welcomes applicants for Sales Associate position in our retail stores.
Age :- 18 to 32 Only
Job Description :- - Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Knowledgeable about products and services offered by our company
- Executes sales process (greet, qualify, recommend, close)
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Ensures department is in-stock, clean, and shoppable
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
Job Location :- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain
Please bring a copy of your updated CV during the Interview.
Retail Sales Agents Dubai
Indoor Furniture Retail sales person required, to join this dynamic Retail unique indoor & outdoor furnishing company. This position is for our showroom sales, you must have similar role experience, able to communicate on all levels and must be well spoken in English, Arabic is a plus but not a requirement.