Camp Supervisor Dubai
Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: Unspecified Negotiable
• Minimum Work Experience: 5 +Years
• Minimum Education Level: Graduation/Intermediate
1. To oversee the setup of all the camp facilities (House Keeping, Maintenance, Daily Operations, Security, etc.)
2. To oversee, daily inspect all facilities (Rooms, kitchen, washroom, etc.) to assure proper and a very high quality standard.
3. To make ready all the time accommodation for Labor Inspection.
4. To manage all issues and resolve all problems relating to Electrical, Water, Gas, in the accommodation.
5. To assure all medical needs and evacuation needs are handled.
6. To coordinate and arrange timely IN/OUT movement (Transportation & Attendance) of all personnel between duty locations and the camp.
CAMP SUPERVISOR (2 NOS.) Dubai
A leading Plastic Manufacturing in Fujairah is looking for experienced Camp Boss. He should have good Communication Skills, preferably Hindi speaking. Arabic speakers is an advantage. At least 3 years experienced in the same field and has diploma or High School Degree Certificate. Interested and qualified candidate may send their CV
Workshop cleaner Dubai
MENA WATER FZC – Sharjah
Workshop Cleaner Responsibilities:
1. General warehouse duties including manual handling
2. Cleaning of the new warehouse including rest room/toilet area
3. Wrapping of pallets, Shredding Cardboard and any other jobs needed
4. Operating cleaning machinery
5. Cleaning of both the warehouse and offices
6. Cleaning of industrial machineries
7. Previous warehouse cleaning experience is preferred.
8. Used to working in a physically demanding environment
9. Flexible to shifts and start times.
10. Must be hardworking and reliable.
Delivery driver having valid UAE license for Two wheeler(Bike) and having 2-3 years years of experience in delivery of Food items. Good knowledge of Roads & Areas in Dubai required.
Indian cook Dubai
This post is for hiring an Indian Cook, he'll be heading the position just below the Chef. He should be able to cook all Indian, Chinese, North Indian and South Indian Cuisine
Should be good in all non veg & Veg specials, south & North Indian Break-fast and tiffin items, Biriyanis, Roti, Chapatti etc.
Candidates will get free accommodation free duty meal
Benefits offer after 6 months depends on performance
Good Salary + Food + Accommodation is provided.
Free Visa + 2 years contract
Facility Management Executive Dubai
We are looking for an Facility Management Executive - who's willing to grow as Manager
• Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
• Ensuring that basic facilities, such as Building, MEP, Water tank, & Civil Defense
• Maintaining the contracts & related documents
• ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards • Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
• Drafting reports and making written recommendations Education & Experiences
• Civil Engineer with min 01 year experiences Key skills for facilities managers
• Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
• Team working
• Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
• Time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
• A good knowledge of IT & Admin Skills
We are urgently Hiring for the position of:
1.Male Marketing Executive for a General Trading Company. He must 3 years of experienced in U.A.E. and He should have a valid U.A.E Driver’s License.
2.Female Accountant cum Office Assistant for a reputed Trading Company in Dubai. She must have 3 years of experienced in U.A.E. We prefer under a Husband Visa.
Auto technicians Dubai
Automotive Technician for Audi
• Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
• Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
• Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
• Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tune-ups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires
• Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
• Disassemble and reassemble parts
• Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
• Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles.
• Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment.
• Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others.
• Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary.
• Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety.
• Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety.
• Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial.
• Report all known or observed hazards to their Team Leaders or Workshop Manager.
• MUST have at least 5 years of experience as Automotive Technician
• MUST have experience for German, British & Italian cars.
• MUST be in UAE.