Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Centre
Museum Operations Manager Kuwait
The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all museums operations and visitor services directly reporting to the Director of Operations. Will be responsible for managing the operations relating to employee management, coordinating with the museum managers to ensure staff are productive and meeting guest service standards.
Reviewing guest services (Ticketing, Parking, Guest Services) locations to ensure proper standards are being met. Liaison with the Facility Manager Liaison to ensure all facilities are operating properly and review preventive maintenance programs for both facility and exhibits. Assist the Director of Operations with establishing improvements and defining goals for all museums. Work closely with finance and HR to ensure budgets are being monitored and met and that staffing levels are in-line with current operations.
• Must have 10+ years in museum operations experience with at least 5 of those years as a Museum Operations Manager or Assistant Operations Manager.
• Need to have a college degree in Project Management, Hospitality Management, or other related Business Operations.
• Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS
We are a Pet Grooming Spa and Pet accessories outlet in Dubai.
We seek a honest and experienced Female Cashier/Customer service person to help in our Front Office Desk. The ideal candidate will help in processing cash and card payments as well as handling telephone calls. salary 3400 AED per month
Glass Installer and Technician Dubai
Must have a work-related skills, knowledge or experience in glass installation, window, aluminum, curtain walls, shower enclosure, frameless door etc.
Pro-active, Details Oriented, Flexible, Responsible, Trustworthy, Team Player, has a Good Sense of Urgency and Commitment to get the job done With good communication skills and can work with different nationalities.
Makeup artist Dubai
Arabic or European nationality qualified makeup artist. This candidate will be required to conduct professional makeup using on customers based on an initial consultation. She needs to have a minimum 3 to 4 years of experience as makeup artist and minimum 2 years in GCC. Must conduct skin care analysis and perform facial treatments for clients in addition to other services like threading, eyelash tinting, extensions etc.
Pleasant personality and great customer services skills are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Property Leasing Executive - Dubai
- Market company properties and advice on ways to preserve and increase the value (monetary worth) of Company real estate investments.
- Look into all aspects of buying property which includes registration, payment of taxes, accounting and reporting, maintenance, etc.
- Advertise for lease or rent on the property, select tenants, make rental or lease agreements, collection of deposits and rent, solve tenant issues, and oversee eviction in case of rent agreement violation scenarios.
- Negotiate property sales contracts, scheduling its maintenance, managing building maintenance projects; compile all data for financial reports by regularly maintaining and updating all records and files.
- Follow up on the complaints, disturbances and violations of the tenants and assists to resolve problems and provide optimal level of service, following management rules and regulations.
- Handle all financial operational aspects of property like rent, property taxes and maintenance.
- Update the company about the physical condition of the property, and all financial arrangements.
- Marketing and analyzing vital information about government zoning rules and regulations, future property values, and other pertaining tasks around the property.
- Maintain system database of potential customers and a list of competitors.
- Perform ad hoc duties and as directed by direct manager.
- 2-4 Years of experience in Managing Property and Commercial and Residential Leasing.
- Exceptional communication skills in English.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good numerical reasoning abilities.
- UAE Driving license.
- Punctual and detail oriented.
- Excellent Sales skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Dynamic and presentable
Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
•Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
•Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
•Proven working experience as a cleaner
•Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
•Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
•High school degree
Event planner Dubai
Understanding requirements for each event
Planning event with attention to financial and time constraints
Booking venues and schedule speakers
Understand requirements for each event
Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
Book venues and schedule speakers
Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Grow or order flowers from wholesalers, to ensure an adequate supply to meet customers' needs
Determine the type of arrangement desired, the occasion, and the date, time, and location for each arrangement needed
Recommend flowers and greenery for each arrangement
Consider the customer’s budget when making recommendations
Design floral displays that evoke a particular sentiment or style
Answer telephones, take orders, wrap arrangements