Export agent Dubai
|Energetic and experienced (5 to 8 years) male/female candidates for a leading manufacturing company in Ajman .Candidates should have sales coordination experience, ability to do correspondence with customers and experience in export business (GCC & Africa). Candidates who meet the criteria only need to apply. Salary up to AED 15,000 with other benefits for the right candidate. Send covering letter and CV to email@example.com with subject Export Executive.
Required a Light Vehicle driver for a Trading Company in Mussafah - Abu Dhabi
- Delivery of Goods to customers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in delivery
- Must have manual driving license (Number 3)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 /month
Automobile Scanning Technician
Our client is seeking " Automobile Scanning Technician" having experience in handling German cars
Salary range AED 7000/- to 15,000/- based on experience + Free Accommodation and Transportation.
Glass Installer and Technician Dubai
Must have a work-related skills, knowledge or experience in glass installation, window, aluminum, curtain walls, shower enclosure, frameless door etc.
Pro-active, Details Oriented, Flexible, Responsible, Trustworthy, Team Player, has a Good Sense of Urgency and Commitment to get the job done With good communication skills and can work with different nationalities.
Technical Manager Dubai
It’s an open opportunity for a Technical Manager with relevant experience in Metal Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor in Any Engineering field with project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred. Below job descriptions;
- Architectural metal work & Stainless steel Knowledge
- Knowledge of design, fabrication drawings
- prepare cost estimation and structural calculations
Personal Qualities required:
• Hard worker
• Strong Leadership skills
• Conflict Resolution Skills
• Managerial Skills
• Strong communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Specified Technical Skills
Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Centre
Museum Operations Manager Kuwait
The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all museums operations and visitor services directly reporting to the Director of Operations. Will be responsible for managing the operations relating to employee management, coordinating with the museum managers to ensure staff are productive and meeting guest service standards.
Reviewing guest services (Ticketing, Parking, Guest Services) locations to ensure proper standards are being met. Liaison with the Facility Manager Liaison to ensure all facilities are operating properly and review preventive maintenance programs for both facility and exhibits. Assist the Director of Operations with establishing improvements and defining goals for all museums. Work closely with finance and HR to ensure budgets are being monitored and met and that staffing levels are in-line with current operations.
• Must have 10+ years in museum operations experience with at least 5 of those years as a Museum Operations Manager or Assistant Operations Manager.
• Need to have a college degree in Project Management, Hospitality Management, or other related Business Operations.
• Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS
delivery driver Dubai
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
Proven working experience as a Driver
Valid professional UAE Manual driver’s license
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Candidates in own visa are preferred