Water Technician Dubai
A water filtration company in Dubai is looking for 2 (male)
TECHNICIAN - WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Any NATIONALITY with good command in ENGLISH can apply
* 3-5 Years Experience in MEP field
* Able to solve complain individually & knowledgeable about parts
* Expert in PPR Plumbing connection & Water Pumps Works
* Familiar with Reverse Osmosis Technology
* Familiar with Building Material Shops & Parts Purchase
* Willingness & Ability to learn fast
* UAE Driving License (manual) is a MUST
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & please mention your current & expected salary in your email.
Good salary package and benefits awaits!
Limousine Supervisor Dubai
We are hiring Limousine supervisor for daily operation activities who can join us immediately.
Job description is mentioned below.
1. Must have minimum two years experienced in the field of Limousine as an operation officer.
2. Can communicate with guests in a professional way.
3. Needs to coordinate with drivers and follow up with them for each and every single booing in order to avoid any missing of the trip.
4. Must know Ms office in order to confirm the bookings from the clients and dispatch drivers.
5. Must be smart enough to resolve the issue on the spot either from the clients or drivers.
6. Must be responsible to report operation Manager on daily basis regarding whole operation activities during his duty time.
7. Willing to attend calls regarding any urgent issue even if not at work and help in duties officers to sort out the issue if in case any.
8. Must be having great skills and knowledge of locations through out Dubai especially in order to assign drivers accurately which can help to save time and moment of the car.
9. Needs to utilize drivers to get maximum results.Must be having great skills and knowledge of locations throughout Dubai especially in order to assign drivers accurately which can help to save time and moment of the car.
10. Must monitor all the drivers to be online on Uber and Career devices and dispatch them in the busy areas.
11. To coordinate with all supervisors in the contracted hotels and provide them drivers all the time.
Salary to be discussed upon Interview
Shoe repair technician Dubai
Shoe Repair Technician
Preferably Filipino, Pakistani, Nepali, SriLankan nationals.
– No age limit but preferred young.
- Require Knowledge of All kinds of shoes and leather products repairing
– Able to do stitching, Sole Fixing and Heels replacement
- Handbag Redressing
- Zip replacement of Jackets / Handbag / Shoes
– Cleaning and polishing of shoes
– Can work with minimum supervision
- Salary depend on expertise and experience
Light vehicle driver holding manual license with minimum 1-2 years experience required for abu dhabi based company. Interested candidate can email cv's
Steel Detailer Dubai
We are a Steel structural Company at Ras Al Khaimah Freezone, We are looking forward for a professional Steel Structural detailer. Interested candidates submit your cv
UAE experienced will be preferred and this job is open for all nationalities.
Auto mechanic Dubai
We are looking for an auto mechanic with uae experience
Ø Must have UAE experience, minimum of 4 years
Ø Must know how to speak basic English,
Ø Must be hardworking and willing to work even holidays
Ø Salary will be maximum 4,500 AED
Ø Medical insurance will be provided and accommodation
Send your cv's soon
Business Analyst Dubai
K & P Holdings, we are a Dutch bank with offices in Dubai, we deal with large investment finance for all projects
Business Analyst Dubai
An opportunity exists to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation . They are currently experiencing increased sales of their product range through organic growth and new business initiatives and, due to an increase in workload, they are recruiting for a Business Analyst for a period of 6 months.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide analytical support for the annual budgeting process
• Consolidation of local and international reports
• Preparation of analytical reports for review
• Develop and build complex financial models
• Participate in a systems implementation and datawarehouse project
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified and possess a strong analytical background. You will have advanced Excel skills with macros experience and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Immigration Consultant Dubai
A UK based immigration firm is looking for experienced Immigration Consultants for their newly opening division in Dubai
Skills and Experience
- At least 1+-year Experience in Immigration consultancy.
- Efficient phone and Email etiquette and Good computer skills
- Should be a self-motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes.
5000-7000 Dhs Dependant on experience
Execute volume for Skilled Immigration casework to United Kingdom ,Canada & Australia including compliance and eligibility assessments, clear process and requirements guidance, and handholding assignees through the immigration process.
At all times proactively perform work activities for our Clients as a professional advisor.
Communicate effectively the progress of the immigration process with relevant client contacts including document collection, filing of applications, and anticipated finalisation dates, ensuring that communications are technically accurate, and written communications follow the standard layouts and templates.
Identify key issues that may impact immigration formalities such as travel plans, dependants, and health issues, to ensure the client is updated on the status of each application and anticipated issues or timelines.
Meet monthly billing target goals by strategically planning, organizing and executing workload to reach standard financial targets and annual goals.
Weekly or Bi-Weekly follow up with the clients to ensure the customer Service level is maintained at all times.
Respond to emails and queries from client related to process change and provide detailed consultation on each immigration step.
Escalate potential client issues to the Client Services Manager and participate in the resolution of these issues.
When you apply Please answer the following questions in the covering letter.
1, How do I find suitable for this position?
2, What skills attributes and experience would help me in performing my role?