Camp Supervisor Dubai
Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: Unspecified Negotiable
• Minimum Work Experience: 5 +Years
• Minimum Education Level: Graduation/Intermediate
1. To oversee the setup of all the camp facilities (House Keeping, Maintenance, Daily Operations, Security, etc.)
2. To oversee, daily inspect all facilities (Rooms, kitchen, washroom, etc.) to assure proper and a very high quality standard.
3. To make ready all the time accommodation for Labor Inspection.
4. To manage all issues and resolve all problems relating to Electrical, Water, Gas, in the accommodation.
5. To assure all medical needs and evacuation needs are handled.
6. To coordinate and arrange timely IN/OUT movement (Transportation & Attendance) of all personnel between duty locations and the camp.
Glass Installer and Technician Dubai
Must have a work-related skills, knowledge or experience in glass installation, window, aluminum, curtain walls, shower enclosure, frameless door etc.
Pro-active, Details Oriented, Flexible, Responsible, Trustworthy, Team Player, has a Good Sense of Urgency and Commitment to get the job done With good communication skills and can work with different nationalities.
Urgently need Drivers in their own Visa.
Plus Accommodation plus Over Time.
Duty 10 hrs.
Nanny for a Kids Activity Centre
Feelat Home; Dubai International City
We are currently looking for a nanny. UAE experience is a must. Filipino females on husband visa, staying close to Dubai international city is preferred.
Job includes to assist the teacher, look after the children, accompany in feeding kids, replace diaper/clothes, assist in toilet, maintain cleanliness in the centre etc
Salary: 1500 AED
IBS Design Engineer
Designing and Planning using IBWave Design ToolActive
Passive DAS designs for large scale buildingsPre-site survey,
RF Coverage survey (frequency scan test, existing coverage
tyre technician for heavy vehicles is required on urgent basis. The position is for Baniyas Abu Dhabi.
1. Can identify Tyre size, ply and inflate tires accordingly.
2. Inspect tyre casing for defects such as holes or tears. Inspect mechanical components of vehicle to identify problem.
3. Locate punctures in tubeless tires by visual inspection.
4. Rotate tires different position on vehicles.
5. Clean and tidy up the section/clean work areas.
6. Should be able to maintain the standard time for each job and monitor its efficiency.
UAE driving license is compulsory for this position.
Note: The total package for this position is 4500/- AED (including all) + Airfare+ Insurance + Transport.
Light Vehicle Driver Dubai
URGENTLY NEEDED Light Vehicle Driver
License must be 6 months old
Must be able to communicate in English
Food & Accommodation Provided
Must be immediately available (or within a week)