BRAND AMBASSADOR / PROMOTER (2 NOS.)
• Must have 1-2 years sales and promotion experience in Beauty & Skin care products
• Bachelors degree or Diploma holder
• Valid UAE driving license
• Good communication skills in English ( Arabic speaking will be a definite advantage
Garment production specialist Dubai
The Custom Shop New York is looking for a bright young creative individual to join our business and pave way for the upcoming AW collection
CS is looking for a garment production specing specialist for fitting and production approvals, samples trafficking.
This individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be a multi-tasker, able to take direction, and have technical experience in garment construction.
Job Duties include:
Fit samples and duplicate samples returned by factories for production approvals, monitor schedule
Traffic patterns and samples to factories, maintain traffic log in and out through excel
Assist in pattern making and corrections manually.
Internship for a month
Preferred experience in specing, production approvals, patternmaking, garment construction
If qualified and pass reviews to lead into full time position
Special Skills Wanted
Water pump technician Dubai
WATER PUMP SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Role Summary: The Service Pump Technician will play an important role servicing customers at work site, in and around the area (Mostly Asian Countries)
Essential Responsibilities: In the role of Pump Technician you will:
-Pick-up and deliver some pump materials while following established guidelines for transportation.
-Tear down and repair of downhole rod pumps and deliveries to well site, inspection of pumps for corrosion wear & pitting, air testing, and pump out procedures used in the repairs.
-Ensure compliance with all Environmental, Health & Safety procedures.
-Participate in on-call and overtime as required.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
-Ability to safely deploy to remote geographic assignment locations.
Business analyst Dubai
We are looking for two candidates between 5 to 10 years in business analysis of software projects preferably on healthcare eservices projects bilingual (Arabic and English)
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong Healthcare experience to help him/her develop documentation related to projects and information systems and apply business analysis knowledge to review and analyze system problems and recommended solutions. E- commerce solutions and digital transformation projects
• Business Transformation Solutions
• Risk Management & Risk Mitigation
• Strategic Planning & Tactical Execution
• Leadership & Performance Enhancement
• Healthcare Information Management System
• Apply business analysis knowledge to review and analyze systems problems to identify solutions
• Develop documentation related to moderately complex projects and information systems
• Provide support in developing use cases, workflow diagrams, and gap analysis to create or modify requirements documents and design specifications
• Analyze user requirements and client business needs using standard procedures
• Ensure bi-directional traceability of requirements
• Track and report the status of work assignments and escalate issues and risks
• Act as a liaison between the client and technology teams
• Must have experience in the healthcare industry with domain knowledge of Medicare, or Medicaid
• You have a bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of business analysis experience
• You have Provider Management and Enrollment System experience
• Demonstrable experience analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
• Background in data modelling and visualization techniques as well as prototyping tools.
• In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Solid knowledge agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
• Proven experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria. Prior experience validating functional and user acceptance test cases.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
• Prior experience and understanding of Agile Methodology preferred.
• Perform feasibility analysis and project scoping;
• Work with the Project & Product management teams to prioritize deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities.
• Create detailed requirements documents and translate into functional specifications for Work Flow
• Performs feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with project management teams to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate product functionalities.
• Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.
Auto mechanics and painters Dubai
Auto Denters Painters Electrician and Mechanics
Urgent Vacancies in Auto Workshop :
1) Denters required (Repairing the Chassis with Guarantee)
2)Painters ,Auto Electrician and Mechanics required with UAE experience.
Digital Print machine operator
A reputed local company is looking to hire Digital Printing Machine Operator.
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Salary: BD 2000+Accommodation+Benefits as per Labour Law
Must have excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
Preferably have worked on HP and Dilli Neo machines
Interested applicants may please send resume
Office Helper / Cleaner - Dubai
Urgent requirement for an office in Sheikh Zayed Road.
* Prepare Tea/Coffee.
* Clean Office and Pantry area.
* Assist in copying/scanning.
* Must have 1-2 years work experience in Dubai.
* Must be well presented.
* Must know basic English.
BENEFITS: Visa & Insurance (As per UAE Labor).
SALARY: To be discussed at the Interview.
metal joiner Dubai
i am a metal carpenter with 4 years of experience i am in saudi arabia and i would like to come to dubai to work in this area and i am looking for employment and i am available to the employers of the metallic field that is the roofs the doors the windows all metal fabrication i do this thank you for your attention i wait your offer