Cleaning Manager Dubai
Cleaning Services manager required for a General Cleaning Services & Maintenance company based in Dubai - Salary up to AED 7,000 per month - Role include maids management / targets / contracts etc.
Preferably Indian Male with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar field and role.
Other benefits: Employment Visa + Medical Insurance + Air ticket
Interested candidates with relevant experience may forward CV
Light vehicle driver holding manual license with minimum 1-2 years experience required for abu dhabi based company. Interested candidate can email cv's
Thank you for applying for the post. Please note that we are a marine company, so if you have an experience in that field please complete the form attached. You may attach any supporting documents related to the information mentioned in the form.
Please note that we will disregard any application that does not have the applicable experience and knowledge required.
1)DO YOU HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN WORKING AS A
a) PAINTER b) POLISHER C)FIBER CARPENTER
|DO YOU HAVE DRIVING LICENSE||YES||NO|
|KNOWLEDGE OF UNDER WATER DIVING||YES||NO|
|CAN YOU DRIVE A BOAT||YES||NO|
|CAN YOU REPAIR STEARING SYSTEM HYDRULIC SYSTEM||YES||NO|
|CAN YOU REPAIR HYDRAULIC CRANES||YES||NO|
|CAN YOU DO WELDING||YES||NO|
|Add Something About Yourself :|
Scaffolding supervisor Dubai
One of the preeminent scaffolding manufacturers with rental and contract division with strong clientele base, is recruiting candidates to apply for the following positions:
I. Job Position: Scaffolding supervisor
Qualification:Diploma or Graduate
1. Supervise the scaffolder.
2. Scrutinize and inspect all scaffolder at the work site.
3. Plan for the optimal work schedule.
4. Device a system to make people work with the aim to escalate the productivity.
NEBOSH certificate and Driving licence would be added advantage
Engineering Contracting Company LLC
Job description: Job Vacancy:-
2) Document Controller
3) Safety Officer
4) Marketing Executive
- ALL NATIONALITIES-
- BOAT SKIPPER - 1 vacancy
Limitation: Skipper License
Vessel Type: BOAT Area : Abu Dhabi
Contract : 2 years visa, 6 Months Rotation
One month Leave
CCTV and Access Control Engineer Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Physical Security – CCTV and Access Control Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 5 to 7 years in same field.
• Oil and Gas experience
• OEM Certification in related filed
• Any previous work within Qatar with law 9 for CCTV or any experience in the Qatar QP industrial zones
• +5 years hands on experience of implementing, administering and configuration of Lenel OnGuard Systems, Lenel’s Controller and Readers series, Lenel’s NVR, Pelco Camera series.
• In depth knowledge on ACS and CCTV such as HID Readers, RFID, iClass/MultiClass Cards / Reader, Biometric Fingerprint Reader, Controller and Reader Interfaces, EM Door Lock, ATEX Camera, DVR, NVR, Infrared and Night Vision etc.
• Knowledge in Telecommunication such as Media Gateways, LAN, IP networking fundamentals, digital / analog video signal, serial communications and wirings
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication /Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Certification to work with Lenel On-guard systems
immigration manager Dubai
An international corporate management and legal consultancy firm is looking for a full-time specialist in immigration programs, economic citizenship and corporate services. There are a lot of potential/perspective and opportunities / for career growth within this role as the company is about to open its new office in Dubai. We are looking for a bright individual who is a master in sales and possesses experience in selling immigration programs, economic citizenship and corporate services to high profile clients from UAE, arabic countries, Asia, the Middle and Far East. The candidate will be required to provide full support to the Group offices based internationally. To be considered for this role you must: � Be a Dubai resident or willing to relocate there; � have perfect written and verbal English; � have knowledge of Russian or any other additional language (a big advantage but not essential for this role); � have experience in sales and good knowledge of immigration programs, economic citizenship (St. Kitts, UK, Dominica, Canada) and Dubai residence programs; � be familiar with UAE, the Middle and Far East markets with respect to the sales of offshore and European companies, free trade zone companies; � be good at sales strategies, marketing research and cold calling; � have successful track of sales and client base; � be able to reach sales targets and grow Company�s revenue.