Fiberglass Professional Dubai
Fiberglass professional who can build body parts for the cars needed. needs to laminate and fabricate concept body parts based on new design.
Well experienced candidates please send us your cv
Auto mechanic Dubai
We are looking for an auto mechanic with uae experience
Ø Must have UAE experience, minimum of 4 years
Ø Must know how to speak basic English,
Ø Must be hardworking and willing to work even holidays
Ø Salary will be maximum 4,500 AED
Ø Medical insurance will be provided and accommodation
Send your cv's soon
Water tank driver Dubai
Water Tanker Driver.
Minimum Three years of Experience is Required.
Must have a valid UAE Driving License.
For Further Information :
Boat captain Dubai
We are currently looking for a Captain for a 70 ft private yacht, full time, no crew, familiar with troubleshooting, control switch, marine transportation graduate, have a diving license and scraper license
delivery driver Dubai
We are hiring heavy or light bus driver having U.A.E. driving license. Preference will be given to those who have previously worked as a heavy or light bus driver in the U.A.E. and having an experience OF AT LEAST 2-3 YEARS.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
Pool maintenance technicians Dubai
|Thank you for posting jobs in Dubai Jobs.
Job description: 1 ) Required Experienced Swimming Pool Maintenence Technician must be able to perform following tasks
SCOPE OF WORK SWIMMING POOLS AREAS:
ïƒ˜ Pool Technicians should visit the site week three times and clean all swimming pools.
1) Brush the pool.
2) Vacuum the pool interior
3) Clean and clear out debris from overflow channel and pump baskets.
4) Maintain the sand filter to the type and size and backwash accordingly.
5) Test the pool water for CL, PH & Temp and add chemicals as per NSPI international standards.
ïƒ˜ Chemical treatment will be part of scope. ( As DM regulations, the water sample needed to take for the testing and submit the reports)
ïƒ˜ Chemical dosing will be part of scope.
The above sizes are not accurate there will be difference in two to three meters.
• Swimming pool water
• Domestic (potable) water
Pool water standard quality requirements
TEST PERMITTED RANGE
Coral Blue Cleaning Services
Pest Control Service Specialist / Supervisor
- Evaluates pest control situations by inspecting conditions, identifying new infestations and determining causes, analyzing treatment, prevention, pest management, elimination options and how much the cost will reach;
- Organizes plans, provides instructions and prioritizes daily work activities for staff to ensure efficiency and timely completion of tasks;
- Plans and conducts meetings to include: establishing an agenda, prepping materials, writing minutes, etc.; works with the leadership team to define and develop effective field meetings;
- Completes all paperwork and electronic documentation as it relates to Pest Control operations. Maintains staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Inspects buildings and premises for signs of pests or infestation;
- Determines the type of treatment needed to eliminate pests;
- Diagnoses and discusses the scope of pest control service with team and Managers;
- Prepares, monitors and updates the Pest Management Plan;
- Performs pest control measures using integrated management techniques and following the Integrated Pest Management Plan;
- Identifies the proper storage, transportation and disposal of pesticides;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned;
Immigration consultant dubai
We are currently looking for an Immigration Sales Consultant to be a part of an excellent team. The role will be based in Dubai and you will be working closely with Immigration Lawyers and Advisers. The role requires at least 1-3 years of immigration and visa sales experience.
Making outbound calls to either “warm” or “hot” leads provided, to assist them by answering questions in regards to visas they are interested in applying for and signing them up.
Handling outbound telemarketing and providing excellent client service.
Responding to incoming emails and phone queries.
Achieve monthly sales target.
Minimum Experience: Graduate with 2-3 years of experience in visas and immigration telesales.Job-Specific Skills: People Skills; Ability to think on your feet; closing skills;negotiation and persuasion; ability to build new relationships; ability to work under pressure; prospect filtering; unique selling proposition (USP) and tactful follow-up skills. Behavioural Competencies: Well planned and organised, emotionally intelligent,consistent, effective prospecting, listen to prospects, help prospects and avoid obstacles, strong interpersonal, etc.Essential communication skills: Excellent English – (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED5,000.00 /month