Finance positions Dubai
Chartered Accountant with 4 to 5 Years experience in UAE
CA Inter/B.Com, M.Com with 4 to 5 years experience in UAE
3) HR/Admin Officer
with 5 years experience in UAE and full knowledge of UAE labor law.
Delivery Agents Dubai
Seeking a representable customer delivery champion responsible for delivering customer orders, while maintaining a positive and engaging relationship with your accounts.
You will need to be familiar with Dubai, having worked and driven around the city, and able to manage your account delivery schedules autonomously.
Growth opportunities for the right candidate
1. UAE drivers license (able to drive a manual gear delivery van)
2. Good command of English
3. Knowledgable of Dubai neighbourhoods and roads.
4. Have a positive customer disposition
5. Problem Solver
6. Presentable/ Well groomed/
7. In good physical shape.
Auto mechanic Dubai
Job description: Auto Mechanic Required
Experience : 5-8 years.
Candidates located in UAE and can join in very short notice period or immediately will be preferred.
Repair engine failures, mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, replace parts and components and body damage based on the Corrective Maintenance Orders
Fix mechanical problems including such as vehicle engines
Salary Package : 5k to 5.5k p[er month
Security guards Dubai
Company Name: GENTUR Security LLC.
Industry: Security Guarding.
Positions: Security Supervisors, Security Systems (CCTV) Operators, Security Guards (Male & Female), Security CVIT personnel..
Experience: Hospitality, Retail, Commercial Offices, Communities.
License: Relevant SIRA License Card or Training Certificate.
Language Skills: English (Arabic a definite advantage).
IMS Coordinator Dubai
Job description: IMS Coordinator
Our client is an international Operations and Maintenance company that operate in the Energy / Power Production sector.
This role, based in Dubai,
They have various projects worldwide with various energy production resources.
You would be required to design, manage the implementation and sustain the Integrated Management System (IMS)
The role would cover the following areas:
Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Information Security
Do you have IMS or technical quality management experience? You will also need a thorough understanding of any or all of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety Environment and Information security’ Management Systems
Knowledge of applicable legal requirements would be an advantage
Possess a working knowledge of power plant/desalination or related operations its equipment, practices, procedures and applicable local HSE regulations
Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor certification in related ISO Management system is preferable
We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanic to join our team in Iraq. You will be responsible for constructing, maintaining and repairing all machinery and vehicles. Your duties will include monitoring inventory, inspecting vehicles, and assembling machinery.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of basic mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills
• Should have working experience of at least 3 years in UAE
• Willing to relocate to UAE
Camp Supervisor Dubai
Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: Unspecified Negotiable
• Minimum Work Experience: 5 +Years
• Minimum Education Level: Graduation/Intermediate
1. To oversee the setup of all the camp facilities (House Keeping, Maintenance, Daily Operations, Security, etc.)
2. To oversee, daily inspect all facilities (Rooms, kitchen, washroom, etc.) to assure proper and a very high quality standard.
3. To make ready all the time accommodation for Labor Inspection.
4. To manage all issues and resolve all problems relating to Electrical, Water, Gas, in the accommodation.
5. To assure all medical needs and evacuation needs are handled.
6. To coordinate and arrange timely IN/OUT movement (Transportation & Attendance) of all personnel between duty locations and the camp.
Planning Expert DUBAI
Logistics Executive Group is a bespoke International Market Leader in the Supply Chain and Logistics Management Consulting field. For the past 20 years we have executed numerous consulting, change management, M&A, Training and Talent Management assignments spanning the globe. As such, we are well known within the industry for our professional expertise, depth of insight and market intelligence and demonstrated experience of navigating through and solving the most challenging of opportunities.
Critical expertise required includes:
- Extensive Demand planning and Sales forecasting planning using Oracle and SAP (or similar)
- End to End manufacturing expertise identifying bottle necks and rectification/ recommendation of risk mitigation
- Mapping of business flows and optimisation of same
- Category Analysis
- Order flow management
- Production and Productivity analysis
The project involves a large-scale manufacturer in the industrial sector and some exposure to a similar industry will be highly regarded.