IBS Design Engineer
Designing and Planning using IBWave Design ToolActive
Passive DAS designs for large scale buildingsPre-site survey,
RF Coverage survey (frequency scan test, existing coverage
Heavy Drover Dubai
Job description: Company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for heavy vehicle bus driver holding license number 6 with minimum 2+years’ experience in UAE and familiar with UAE roads. The candidate has to work on flexible timing. Interested candidates can email CV
Salary: AED 3000
Security officers Dubai
Job description: SECURITY OFFICER
Security Officer Job Responsibilities:
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Security Officer Job Duties:
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Security Officer Skills and Qualifications:
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Security supervisors Dubai
Our company is currently in need of 2 Security Supervisors that have great experience in handling Camp Site (Labor and Security Accomodation). Salary be discussed upon interview.
-Atleast 2 years as Security Supervisor at Camp Site
-Certified Security Supervisor with proof.
-Preferred Indian or Arabic Nationality
-Can speak fluent english and arabic is a plus.
Duct Man Dubai
HIRING FOR DUCT MAN
Hvac Company in Dubai looking for A/C Duct Man 8 years to 10 years’ experience in fabrication and installation.
Salary Is Negotiable and will discussed during interview.
Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
Make adjustments and minor repairs
Stock and maintain supply rooms
Cooperate with the rest of the staff
Follow all health and safety regulations
English speakers only;
Proven working experience as a cleaner;
Ability to handle heavy equipment;
Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies;
Business Analyst Dubai
K & P Holdings, we are a Dutch bank with offices in Dubai, we deal with large investment finance for all projects
Business Analyst Dubai
An opportunity exists to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation . They are currently experiencing increased sales of their product range through organic growth and new business initiatives and, due to an increase in workload, they are recruiting for a Business Analyst for a period of 6 months.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide analytical support for the annual budgeting process
• Consolidation of local and international reports
• Preparation of analytical reports for review
• Develop and build complex financial models
• Participate in a systems implementation and datawarehouse project
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified and possess a strong analytical background. You will have advanced Excel skills with macros experience and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Company Driver Dubai
Inkpot Graphics LLC
Urgent Hiring Company Driver
We are currently in need of a Driver to work on a full-time basis.
• He must be flexible in terms of time.
• Proven working experience as a Driver
• Valid professional UAE
• Driver’s license - Manual
• Should be familiar with the roads/landmarks/places in Dubai
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of dealing with customers
• Ability to handle cash
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Deliver and pick-up packages promptly and accurately while using the safest and most efficient delivery routes.
• Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
• Ensure all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
• Keep the vehicles clean and maintained at all times.
• Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportations procedures.
• Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
• Medical Insurance provided and other benefits as per UAE immigration rules.
If you are interested please send your CV