Property Leasing Executive - Dubai
- Market company properties and advice on ways to preserve and increase the value (monetary worth) of Company real estate investments.
- Look into all aspects of buying property which includes registration, payment of taxes, accounting and reporting, maintenance, etc.
- Advertise for lease or rent on the property, select tenants, make rental or lease agreements, collection of deposits and rent, solve tenant issues, and oversee eviction in case of rent agreement violation scenarios.
- Negotiate property sales contracts, scheduling its maintenance, managing building maintenance projects; compile all data for financial reports by regularly maintaining and updating all records and files.
- Follow up on the complaints, disturbances and violations of the tenants and assists to resolve problems and provide optimal level of service, following management rules and regulations.
- Handle all financial operational aspects of property like rent, property taxes and maintenance.
- Update the company about the physical condition of the property, and all financial arrangements.
- Marketing and analyzing vital information about government zoning rules and regulations, future property values, and other pertaining tasks around the property.
- Maintain system database of potential customers and a list of competitors.
- Perform ad hoc duties and as directed by direct manager.
- 2-4 Years of experience in Managing Property and Commercial and Residential Leasing.
- Exceptional communication skills in English.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good numerical reasoning abilities.
- UAE Driving license.
- Punctual and detail oriented.
- Excellent Sales skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Dynamic and presentable
Footwear Designer Dubai
Urgently looking for a Footwear Designer who is specialized in Designing footwear for a reputed local group in Dubai.
Facility Management Executive Dubai
We are looking for an Facility Management Executive - who's willing to grow as Manager
• Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
• Ensuring that basic facilities, such as Building, MEP, Water tank, & Civil Defense
• Maintaining the contracts & related documents
• ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards • Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
• Drafting reports and making written recommendations Education & Experiences
• Civil Engineer with min 01 year experiences Key skills for facilities managers
• Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
• Team working
• Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
• Time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
• A good knowledge of IT & Admin Skills
We are looking for talented person with highly skilled creative and hard worker, familiar with charcoal, oil paint, acrylic paint, preferably a fresh graduate with a good knowledge of history of art.
We would love to hear from you.
Sales Representative Dubai
Presenting, promoting and selling tour services using the existing and prospective customers
Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Must know social media marketing
Light Bus Tour Driver Dubai
Must have Driver’s License No. 5
Must have UAE experience in tourism industry
Salary and timings to be discuss during the interview
Required Male cashier for a Leading restaurant in Dubai , Applicant with good communication skills in english with minimum 1 years of experience may apply
Delivery Agents Dubai
Seeking a representable customer delivery champion responsible for delivering customer orders, while maintaining a positive and engaging relationship with your accounts.
You will need to be familiar with Dubai, having worked and driven around the city, and able to manage your account delivery schedules autonomously.
Growth opportunities for the right candidate
1. UAE drivers license (able to drive a manual gear delivery van)
2. Good command of English
3. Knowledgable of Dubai neighbourhoods and roads.
4. Have a positive customer disposition
5. Problem Solver
6. Presentable/ Well groomed/
7. In good physical shape.