Legal Advisor with experience in UAE
1. Responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues; negotiating and drafting key
documents (including all power of attorney and delegations of authority); writing, reviewing, and editing reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents, presenting clear recommendations to the Board of Directors .
2. Provides legal advice on all issues affecting the operations of the company, including, but not limited to government contracts, third party commercial contracts and corporate records management.
3. Advises on employment matters, including drafting, negotiating and administering employment agreements
Arabic Legal Assistant Dubai
Must be in UAE
Fluent in Arabic and English
Presentable, efficient and hardowrking
salary is negotiable
LEGAL CONSULTANT Dubai
LEGAL CONSULTANT , MALE, INDIAN, Age 30-35 years old,
*Company Secretary from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/ LLB, Law graduate
*KNOWLEDGE OF INCORPORATION OF COMPANIES / DRAFTING LEGAL DOCUMENTS FOR COMPANY INCORPORATION AND OTHER CORPORATE ISSUES
*3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN UAE
Senior Lawyer Dubai
V 7 Legal
The firm is seeking a Senior Lawyer with 3+ years of experience. The candidate would work closely with the Partner.
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic and good judgement.
- A commitment to actively working in alignment with other team members.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in English.
- Arabic is an advantage but not mandatory.
His/her responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working directly under the Partner.
- Preparing a wide variety of legal documents and contracts, i.e. Shareholders’ Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Term Sheets, Consultancy Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and company Due Diligence.
- Conducting legal research and data analysis as directed.
- Negotiating contractual issues and agreements with clients as appropriate.
- Overlooking Company’s legal aspects, commercial, compliance and corporate arrangements.
- Liaising directly with clients, having your own client portfolio to manage.
- Liaising directly with government offices and management on various legal issues.
- Attending meetings and/or conferences with Company clients.
Assisting with notarization and legalization of Powers of Attorney and Deeds of Assignments before Dubai Notary Public.
A.G Legal Services
Law Clerk Dubai
Small law office in the UAE requires a law clerk to assist our team, you will run searches on properties and asisst with legal agreements for real estate, we offer 9000 AED per month for this position
Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary Dubai
One of the longest running boutique law firms in Dubai is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary who can join immediately. A qualification relevant to accountancy is mandatory; competency in information technology and project management, along with excellent team player skills is required. The ideal candidate should have an ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritize and communicate well. Multitasking and being able to manage own stress would be advantageous. For those interested, please email your resume
A leading company requires a dynamic and qualified Emirati Lawyer
The Legal Counsel will provide effective legal services, advice, and representation for complicated legal issues to the organization.
Female Legal and Compliance Officer Dubai
Experience in Corporate matters: Drafting and negotiating key commercial contracts, Sales and Purchase agreement ,license agreements, due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, real estate; Developing the HR plans and policies in conjunction with the companyâ€™s overall development plan with analytical skills with outstanding business judgment.
Board Meeting minutes and noting
Salary: Ds 7500 - 9000