Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details
AAA Legal and Advocates
Legal Assistant Dubai
An opening has come up for a legal assistant, we are now seeking a person with at least 1 year experience in litigation, conveyancing and general legal practice, your job will be to assist a partner and perform administration tasks. only apply if you have a certificate or diploma
Assistant Lawyer Dubai
Job description: The firm is seeking a Assistant Lawyer / PRO
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent knowledge of the workings of the court system along with excellent time management and communication skills.
Driving License is mandatory
Dispute resolution Officer Dubai
Job description: Associate – Dispute Resolution
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals who are confident and passionate about the legal profession. We are inviting applications with a minimum of 2 PQE experience in this field.
Transactional and advisory work will regard to:
Commercial and contractual disputes
Provide advice and help incorporate investigations into the code and conduct of individuals detecting cases of fraud.
Provide guidance in dealing with civil injunctions’, freezing orders, and orders for disclosure of information.
To assist with a large amount of cross-border and international disputes.
Insolvency, corporate negligence and asset tracing.
We will not contact any persons whose resumes fail to meet the criteria. Please name your CV as follows when submitting your application:
Bilingual Lawyer Dubai
We are currently looking for a bilingual litigator to join our Sharjah office.
Candidates with the below qualifications and skills can apply:
1) Min 2-3 years Dubai/ Sharjah/ AUH/ RAK court experience
2) Bilingual candidates only- Arabic is a must
3) UAE driving license is a must
4) Should be aware of the UAE court system
5) Responsible for registering cases in courts and follow-ups
6) Coordinating with court staff regarding cases and clients
7) Assisting senior litigation lawyers in drafting legal documents and submitting the approved one in courts
Job description: Criminal Lawyer
LPP GLOBAL Legal Consultancy seeks a creative and detail-oriented elf-employed with a minimum of Five years of experience practicing Criminal Lawyer to join our platform as a self-employed Criminal lawyer. This is an exciting opportunity for a Self-employed Criminal lawyers to join our firm. Through a mixture of new technology and innovative working methods, they can offer our clients an efficient, cost effective and tailored service. You will have the opportunity to work on complex and high value transactions in a flexible and fast-paced environment. That’s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we can support requests for agile working arrangements.
Criminal Law Attorney Job Requirements:
• Required to be present throughout the trial and sentencing
• Fight cases on behalf of the Client or you could work for the state and fight against convicted person
• Look for loop holes in the cases and ensure that it is airtight
• File all the legal documents on behalf of the client or state
• Explain the case to the family of the accused
• Try and secure bail for their client as it is important or else they will have to remain in jail during the course of the case
• Sworn statements from witnesses or they can ask them to testify in court
• Ensure that their client meets with the parole office and does not skip bail
Prepare written reports
Draft legal documents including briefs, pleading, appeals, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
Help in preparing legal arguments, applications, correspondence
Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations
Work experience not less than 2 years
English - fluent (including legal terminology) salary is negotiable
Immigration Consultant Dubai
-Marketing & Sales of skilled category programmes
-Generating leads and converting them to clients
-Developing and maintaining relations with existing clients for referrals.
Sales forecast and planning on regular basis
Relationship management with clients and solve their queries
You should possess the following:
At least 2 years Experience in Immigration
Well-developed skills in written and spoken English.Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If interested,please forward your cv :