Compliance Officer Dubai
Compliance officer wanted for internet and hosting company in the middle east, in this position you will deal with compliance and terms and conditions of our users and clients, you will have a related degree and 2 years experience
Legal Assistant Dubai
We have great opening that is available now, Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
Legal assistant Dubai
Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
Verifying data and calculations.
Recording results of surveys.
Calculating the measurements of sites.
Writing descriptions of property boundaries.
Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
Assistant Lawyer Dubai
Job description: The firm is seeking a Assistant Lawyer / PRO
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent knowledge of the workings of the court system along with excellent time management and communication skills.
Driving License is mandatory
Senior Legal Receptionist Dubai
Senior legal receptionist needed, you will have previous experience in a law firm, you will have a certificate or diploma, you must also have good english skills, you will handle reception and administration, salary is 8000 AED per month
C Green & Associates
Legal Assistant Dubai
A fantastic role is open as we are expanding our services and office
- Diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- Amending of legal documents
- Typing of correspondence
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be successful for an interview with this well-known firm, you must:
- Have a certificate or diploma in Legal Services
- Possess intermediate to advance MS Office skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, salary 9000 AED per month
Bilingual Lawyer Dubai
We are currently looking for a bilingual litigator to join our Sharjah office.
Candidates with the below qualifications and skills can apply:
1) Min 2-3 years Dubai/ Sharjah/ AUH/ RAK court experience
2) Bilingual candidates only- Arabic is a must
3) UAE driving license is a must
4) Should be aware of the UAE court system
5) Responsible for registering cases in courts and follow-ups
6) Coordinating with court staff regarding cases and clients
7) Assisting senior litigation lawyers in drafting legal documents and submitting the approved one in courts
Business Setup Consultant in Dubai
Business Link UAE, Now Hiring for Business Consultant
# Having 3 years UAE experience with one of the knowing business consultancies in Dubai is must.
# Company formation (all legal forms according to UAE legislation) Individual advice regarding the right choice of settlement (Domestic and/or Free Zones) - Local)
# Document clearing up to license handout & General PRO Services (Visa, Approvals, Labor Cards. Establishment Card.
# Business set up process in Offshore, Dubai mainland and Free Zones Companies. Familiarity with UAE labor and immigration ministries and other government bodies including expert level knowledge about UAE labor and immigration laws and tactical processes.
# Follow Up with prospective clients by telephone/email or in person in order to provide information about setting up business in different Free zones & offshore authorities.
# Guide potential customers to discover his requirements and then offers the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled.