This leading national law firm, have a strong reputation in the market. With a reputation for achieving excellent results; they are expanding rapidly. Due to growth within the team, they are currently recruiting for a Legal Administrator.
The successful applicants will be responsible for file opening and closing, arranging meetings, database work, billing and extensive client liaison. You will work closely with a busy and proactive team.
You will be an experienced administrator – ideally with some exposure to a legal background. You will have strong communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to liaise and communicate with senior clients
Legal Secretary Dubai
We are looking for a legal secretary with good communication skills and good typing skills, you will assist the office with all adminsitrative duties including drafting of legal documents, mortgages and real estate matters, we offer a very good salary package and relocation if needed
Real Estate Lawyer Abu Dhabi
Real Eastate lawyer with 5 plus years experinece needed, you will close real estate deals and mortgages, you must be quailified, the salary for this position is negotiable, please apply now
Job description: Exciting new opportunities have arisen with an expanding Dubai law firm for lawyers, preferably having a background in intellectual property, corporate, real estate, construction, or finance.
The suitable candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit, able to develop their own practice and have existing clients.
The positions are commission-based intended to provide a close knit, collegiate team to the candidate to work with, while expanding the client base of the firm. The commission structure would be agreed upon between the candidate and the firm.
Ideally, you would have broad experience developing client relationships, be able to manage portfolios of varying magnitudes, and be committed to developing a successful career. You will possess strong intellectual ability and keen analytical and entrepreneurial mind.
Legal Advisor with experience in UAE
1. Responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues; negotiating and drafting key
documents (including all power of attorney and delegations of authority); writing, reviewing, and editing reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents, presenting clear recommendations to the Board of Directors .
2. Provides legal advice on all issues affecting the operations of the company, including, but not limited to government contracts, third party commercial contracts and corporate records management.
3. Advises on employment matters, including drafting, negotiating and administering employment agreements
Immigration consultant Dubai
We are looking for IMMIGRATION COUNSELOR with minimum one year of experience.
1. Confident and presentable
2. Good communication and convincing skills
3. Knowledge of telesales along with good presentation skills
4. Able to handle work
5. Team player
1. Responsible for providing immigration consultation and services to the clients.
2. Able to manage database provided for future task.
3. Ensure all advice given regarding immigration and visas is accurate and up to date.
4. Meet monthly targets.
5. Handle client queries via emails, telephone and 1-on-1 meetings, and communicating with clients regarding required documentation.
Senior Lawyer Dubai
V 7 Legal
The firm is seeking a Senior Lawyer with 3+ years of experience. The candidate would work closely with the Partner.
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic and good judgement.
- A commitment to actively working in alignment with other team members.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in English.
- Arabic is an advantage but not mandatory.
His/her responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working directly under the Partner.
- Preparing a wide variety of legal documents and contracts, i.e. Shareholders’ Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Term Sheets, Consultancy Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and company Due Diligence.
- Conducting legal research and data analysis as directed.
- Negotiating contractual issues and agreements with clients as appropriate.
- Overlooking Company’s legal aspects, commercial, compliance and corporate arrangements.
- Liaising directly with clients, having your own client portfolio to manage.
- Liaising directly with government offices and management on various legal issues.
- Attending meetings and/or conferences with Company clients.
Assisting with notarization and legalization of Powers of Attorney and Deeds of Assignments before Dubai Notary Public.
Legal Assistant Dubai