Legal Advisor with experience in UAE
1. Responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues; negotiating and drafting key
documents (including all power of attorney and delegations of authority); writing, reviewing, and editing reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents, presenting clear recommendations to the Board of Directors .
2. Provides legal advice on all issues affecting the operations of the company, including, but not limited to government contracts, third party commercial contracts and corporate records management.
3. Advises on employment matters, including drafting, negotiating and administering employment agreements
Collections Agents Dubai
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues, salary is negotiable by employer
Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
La Roch Legal
Legal Assistant Dubai
We are seeking a legal assistant to work in a small law firm in Dubai, we are real estate lawyers, you must have previous work experience and good English skills, salary is 10,000 AED per month
Legal Consultant Dubai
you will have 4 or more years legal experience, you will assist the general lawyers in daily cases, you will also have good English skills, salary will start at 8000 AED per month
Senior Legal Receptionist Dubai
Senior legal receptionist needed, you will have previous experience in a law firm, you will have a certificate or diploma, you must also have good english skills, you will handle reception and administration, salary is 8000 AED per month
Al Gafur Law
Legal Assistant Dubai
Legal Assistant needed for mid sized law firm in the UAE, you will have good typing skills plus good English, please apply, salary 8000 AED per month
Jones & Fitz Legal
Legal Secretary Dubai
Legal secretary wanted for small growing law firm in Dubai, you will have good English skills, great phone manner and typing skills, great salary package