Job description: Exciting new opportunities have arisen with an expanding Dubai law firm for lawyers, preferably having a background in intellectual property, corporate, real estate, construction, or finance.
The suitable candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit, able to develop their own practice and have existing clients.
The positions are commission-based intended to provide a close knit, collegiate team to the candidate to work with, while expanding the client base of the firm. The commission structure would be agreed upon between the candidate and the firm.
Ideally, you would have broad experience developing client relationships, be able to manage portfolios of varying magnitudes, and be committed to developing a successful career. You will possess strong intellectual ability and keen analytical and entrepreneurial mind.
Senior Lawyer Dubai
V 7 Legal
The firm is seeking a Senior Lawyer with 3+ years of experience. The candidate would work closely with the Partner.
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic and good judgement.
- A commitment to actively working in alignment with other team members.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in English.
- Arabic is an advantage but not mandatory.
His/her responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working directly under the Partner.
- Preparing a wide variety of legal documents and contracts, i.e. Shareholders’ Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Term Sheets, Consultancy Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and company Due Diligence.
- Conducting legal research and data analysis as directed.
- Negotiating contractual issues and agreements with clients as appropriate.
- Overlooking Company’s legal aspects, commercial, compliance and corporate arrangements.
- Liaising directly with clients, having your own client portfolio to manage.
- Liaising directly with government offices and management on various legal issues.
- Attending meetings and/or conferences with Company clients.
Assisting with notarization and legalization of Powers of Attorney and Deeds of Assignments before Dubai Notary Public.
Arabic Lawyer – UAE experience is essential Dubai
Draft and review commercial and legal agreements, handling routine legal matters, preparation of legal documents and correspondence related to intellectual property, commercial la, litigation, contracts and claims handling
Conduct legal research and investigation and prepare reports as required
Prepare documentation for litigation disputes
Essential Skills & Experience Required
8 - 10 years’ post qualification experience as a corporate in-house lawyer or legal executive or with a UAE based law firm
Bachelor’s Degree in Law attained from an accredited university
Must speak fluent Arabic
Fluency in business English is essential
Legal Assistant Dubai
Looking for a Legal Assistant for a company in Dubai. Law degree holders with min UAE experience preferred. Lawyers with experience in their home coontry may also apply.
Salary - AED 4k to AED 5k
Real Estate Lawyer Abu Dhabi
Real Eastate lawyer with 5 plus years experinece needed, you will close real estate deals and mortgages, you must be quailified, the salary for this position is negotiable, please apply now
Legal secretary need for large construction company in the UAE, you will work with the legal department, we expect the candidate to have the proper qualifications and good English speaking skills
Bilingual Lawyer Dubai
We are currently looking for a bilingual litigator to join our Sharjah office.
Candidates with the below qualifications and skills can apply:
1) Min 2-3 years Dubai/ Sharjah/ AUH/ RAK court experience
2) Bilingual candidates only- Arabic is a must
3) UAE driving license is a must
4) Should be aware of the UAE court system
5) Responsible for registering cases in courts and follow-ups
6) Coordinating with court staff regarding cases and clients
7) Assisting senior litigation lawyers in drafting legal documents and submitting the approved one in courts
This leading national law firm, have a strong reputation in the market. With a reputation for achieving excellent results; they are expanding rapidly. Due to growth within the team, they are currently recruiting for a Legal Administrator.
The successful applicants will be responsible for file opening and closing, arranging meetings, database work, billing and extensive client liaison. You will work closely with a busy and proactive team.
You will be an experienced administrator – ideally with some exposure to a legal background. You will have strong communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to liaise and communicate with senior clients