Legal Affairs Representative (Property Management Divison) Dubai
Experience Required - 1 year to 5 years
Performs all the administrative transactions necessary to progress cases through the legal system. Registers legal cases with the rent committee and Dubai courts and follows up on all the administrative transactions entailed (obtaining necessary documentation from the company, moving paper-work through the correct channel and settling associated fees) in progressing the case to a conclusion
Immigration consultant Dubai
We are looking for IMMIGRATION COUNSELOR with minimum one year of experience.
1. Confident and presentable
2. Good communication and convincing skills
3. Knowledge of telesales along with good presentation skills
4. Able to handle work
5. Team player
1. Responsible for providing immigration consultation and services to the clients.
2. Able to manage database provided for future task.
3. Ensure all advice given regarding immigration and visas is accurate and up to date.
4. Meet monthly targets.
5. Handle client queries via emails, telephone and 1-on-1 meetings, and communicating with clients regarding required documentation.
A.G Legal Services
Law Clerk Dubai
Small law office in the UAE requires a law clerk to assist our team, you will run searches on properties and asisst with legal agreements for real estate, we offer 9000 AED per month for this position
Paralegal - Senior Legal Assistant
- Legal background in contracting
- Preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display legal information
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Ability to perform legal research
- Draft legal documents including construction contracts
- Read case law and prepare case briefs
- File court documents electronically
- Prepare responses to complaints and discovery requests
- Organize case files and maintain documents
- Minimum 4 years experience required
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
Prepare written reports
Draft legal documents including briefs, pleading, appeals, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
Help in preparing legal arguments, applications, correspondence
Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations
Work experience not less than 2 years
English - fluent (including legal terminology) salary is negotiable
Legal Assistant Dubai
Ref. Code Al Wasl International Group Advocates & Legal Consultants
Functional Area : Legal
Number Of Position: 1
Experience: Bachelor/Master Law or equivalent with minimum 2 years in legal field.
• litigation and Arbitration
• assisting solicitors
• giving legal advice
• researching and preparing cases
• writing legal documents
• County court work
• dealing with legal matters such as writing wills, property conveyancing, custody cases and divorce settlements
Desired Profile To support Manger Legal for complete process as below mentioned tasks.
• Documentation Skills
• Meeting Planning
• Computer Proficiency
• Verbal Communication
• Internal Communications
• Customer Relationships
Languages : English / Arabic
Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary Dubai
One of the longest running boutique law firms in Dubai is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary who can join immediately. A qualification relevant to accountancy is mandatory; competency in information technology and project management, along with excellent team player skills is required. The ideal candidate should have an ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritize and communicate well. Multitasking and being able to manage own stress would be advantageous. For those interested, please email your resume
Job description: Exciting new opportunities have arisen with an expanding Dubai law firm for lawyers, preferably having a background in intellectual property, corporate, real estate, construction, or finance.
The suitable candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit, able to develop their own practice and have existing clients.
The positions are commission-based intended to provide a close knit, collegiate team to the candidate to work with, while expanding the client base of the firm. The commission structure would be agreed upon between the candidate and the firm.
Ideally, you would have broad experience developing client relationships, be able to manage portfolios of varying magnitudes, and be committed to developing a successful career. You will possess strong intellectual ability and keen analytical and entrepreneurial mind.