Female Legal and Compliance Officer Dubai
Experience in Corporate matters: Drafting and negotiating key commercial contracts, Sales and Purchase agreement ,license agreements, due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, real estate; Developing the HR plans and policies in conjunction with the companyâ€™s overall development plan with analytical skills with outstanding business judgment.
Board Meeting minutes and noting
Salary: Ds 7500 - 9000
Paralegal - Senior Legal Assistant
- Legal background in contracting
- Preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display legal information
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Ability to perform legal research
- Draft legal documents including construction contracts
- Read case law and prepare case briefs
- File court documents electronically
- Prepare responses to complaints and discovery requests
- Organize case files and maintain documents
- Minimum 4 years experience required
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
Legal secretary Dubai
We require an audio secretary experienced in working in a solicitors office able to deal with audio typing of letters and documents, answering incoming calls and general day to day office duties.
The successful applicant will require excellent spoken and written English and the ability to set out and punctuate letters and documents correctly. Accurate spelling, punctuality and reliability are essential together with the ability to work as part of a small team in a busy office.
The position, arises because regrettably our present secretary is moving home after a happy working relationship over some 2 years. salary negotiable
AAA Legal and Advocates
Legal Assistant Dubai
An opening has come up for a legal assistant, we are now seeking a person with at least 1 year experience in litigation, conveyancing and general legal practice, your job will be to assist a partner and perform administration tasks. only apply if you have a certificate or diploma
Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details
Debt Collections Officer Dubai
A reputed Law firm in Abudhabi urgently requires debt recovery officers (M&F).
Good Communication skills and sound knowledge of different ways of collection.
Ladies on husband/father visa will be prefered.
Knowlege of banking will be an added advantage
La Roch Legal
Legal Assistant Dubai
We are seeking a legal assistant to work in a small law firm in Dubai, we are real estate lawyers, you must have previous work experience and good English skills, salary is 10,000 AED per month
Palm Legal Services
Administrative Assistant Dubai
A small legal office is on the lookout for a administrative assistsant, you will have 50 WPM typing, good knowledge of MS Office and good english skills, this is a full time position and we offer 8000 AED per month