Legal Secretary Dubai
Legal secretary with 3 years experience in a related area wanted for busy law and real estate office in the UAE, you will also have good English skills, we offer relocation and a great salary package
Legal Assistant Dubai
LEGAL ASSISTANT DUBAI
This position is working for two busy and senior lawyers in a Commercial Law firm in the areas of commercial property and conveyancing with some related wills and estate work.
The role is for a career legal secretary who has extensive property file experience obtained working in a law firm.
Excellent secretarial skills, with knowledge of the workings of the court system and property instrumentalies are required along with exellent time management and communication skills.
The hours are 9 am to 5.30 pm and salary comensurate with experience and therefore in the order of $68000 to $73000 per annum (package).
Preparation, filling, negotiating and analysis of different types
Filling of legal documents
Legal analysis of the materials in the case
Advising clients on matters from different branches of law
Work experience in the legal field - not less than 5 years
English and Arabic - fluent (including legal terminology)
Experience of work with contracts (real estate, trade, production)
Perfect knowledge of legal basis of the UAE
Ability to communicate with clients, salary is negotiable
Lansing Holdings LLC
Property Lawyer Dubai
We are in need of a property lawyer to work with us, we are a property management company with many holdings, if you are looking to relocate to Dubai, then please apply
Copyright executive Dubai
We are a leading Business Consultancy company in Dubai looking for energetic and professional IP(TRADE MARK, PATENT & COPYRIGHT)COORDINATOR/EXECUTIVE who can join Immediately.
The Candidates should be a graduate, must have 5 years of relevant UAE experience, should be fluent in English may apply.
JUNIOR CONTRACTS LAWYER Dubai
1. 5.7 years experience in law firm or as in-house counsel
2. Excellent reading and language comprehension
3. Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
4. Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and drafting various kinds of commercial transactions
- Drafting Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding and Memorandum of Association
- Will be required to handle the documents administration for the companies, including drafting Memorandum of Association, Resolution for the Shareholders and also for the Directors
- Organizing and maintaining corporate licenses including the renewal of such documents
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Other duties as required by the superior
La Roch Legal
Legal Assistant Dubai
We are seeking a legal assistant to work in a small law firm in Dubai, we are real estate lawyers, you must have previous work experience and good English skills, salary is 10,000 AED per month
Arabic Lawyer – UAE experience is essential Dubai
Draft and review commercial and legal agreements, handling routine legal matters, preparation of legal documents and correspondence related to intellectual property, commercial la, litigation, contracts and claims handling
Conduct legal research and investigation and prepare reports as required
Prepare documentation for litigation disputes
Essential Skills & Experience Required
8 - 10 years’ post qualification experience as a corporate in-house lawyer or legal executive or with a UAE based law firm
Bachelor’s Degree in Law attained from an accredited university
Must speak fluent Arabic
Fluency in business English is essential