Debt Collections Officer Dubai
A reputed Law firm in Abudhabi urgently requires debt recovery officers (M&F).
Good Communication skills and sound knowledge of different ways of collection.
Ladies on husband/father visa will be prefered.
Knowlege of banking will be an added advantage
Legal Affairs Representative (Property Management Divison) Dubai
Experience Required - 1 year to 5 years
Performs all the administrative transactions necessary to progress cases through the legal system. Registers legal cases with the rent committee and Dubai courts and follows up on all the administrative transactions entailed (obtaining necessary documentation from the company, moving paper-work through the correct channel and settling associated fees) in progressing the case to a conclusion
Immigration consultant Dubai
We are looking for experience counsellor for an Immigration firm.
Bachelor degree holder or above
Good communication skills
Sound knowledge in Immigration produtcs (Specially for Canada/Australia PR and Visitor Visas)
Interested candidates may share their CV
AAA Legal and Advocates
Legal Assistant Dubai
An opening has come up for a legal assistant, we are now seeking a person with at least 1 year experience in litigation, conveyancing and general legal practice, your job will be to assist a partner and perform administration tasks. only apply if you have a certificate or diploma
Paralegal - Senior Legal Assistant
- Legal background in contracting
- Preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display legal information
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Ability to perform legal research
- Draft legal documents including construction contracts
- Read case law and prepare case briefs
- File court documents electronically
- Prepare responses to complaints and discovery requests
- Organize case files and maintain documents
- Minimum 4 years experience required
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
Job description: Criminal Lawyer
LPP GLOBAL Legal Consultancy seeks a creative and detail-oriented elf-employed with a minimum of Five years of experience practicing Criminal Lawyer to join our platform as a self-employed Criminal lawyer. This is an exciting opportunity for a Self-employed Criminal lawyers to join our firm. Through a mixture of new technology and innovative working methods, they can offer our clients an efficient, cost effective and tailored service. You will have the opportunity to work on complex and high value transactions in a flexible and fast-paced environment. That’s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we can support requests for agile working arrangements.
Criminal Law Attorney Job Requirements:
• Required to be present throughout the trial and sentencing
• Fight cases on behalf of the Client or you could work for the state and fight against convicted person
• Look for loop holes in the cases and ensure that it is airtight
• File all the legal documents on behalf of the client or state
• Explain the case to the family of the accused
• Try and secure bail for their client as it is important or else they will have to remain in jail during the course of the case
• Sworn statements from witnesses or they can ask them to testify in court
• Ensure that their client meets with the parole office and does not skip bail
JUNIOR CONTRACTS LAWYER Dubai
1. 5.7 years experience in law firm or as in-house counsel
2. Excellent reading and language comprehension
3. Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
4. Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and drafting various kinds of commercial transactions
- Drafting Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding and Memorandum of Association
- Will be required to handle the documents administration for the companies, including drafting Memorandum of Association, Resolution for the Shareholders and also for the Directors
- Organizing and maintaining corporate licenses including the renewal of such documents
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Other duties as required by the superior
Legal Assistant Dubai
LEGAL ASSISTANT DUBAI
This position is working for two busy and senior lawyers in a Commercial Law firm in the areas of commercial property and conveyancing with some related wills and estate work.
The role is for a career legal secretary who has extensive property file experience obtained working in a law firm.
Excellent secretarial skills, with knowledge of the workings of the court system and property instrumentalies are required along with exellent time management and communication skills.
The hours are 9 am to 5.30 pm and salary comensurate with experience and therefore in the order of $68000 to $73000 per annum (package).