Senior Lawyer Dubai
V 7 Legal
The firm is seeking a Senior Lawyer with 3+ years of experience. The candidate would work closely with the Partner.
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic and good judgement.
- A commitment to actively working in alignment with other team members.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in English.
- Arabic is an advantage but not mandatory.
His/her responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working directly under the Partner.
- Preparing a wide variety of legal documents and contracts, i.e. Shareholders’ Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Term Sheets, Consultancy Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and company Due Diligence.
- Conducting legal research and data analysis as directed.
- Negotiating contractual issues and agreements with clients as appropriate.
- Overlooking Company’s legal aspects, commercial, compliance and corporate arrangements.
- Liaising directly with clients, having your own client portfolio to manage.
- Liaising directly with government offices and management on various legal issues.
- Attending meetings and/or conferences with Company clients.
Assisting with notarization and legalization of Powers of Attorney and Deeds of Assignments before Dubai Notary Public.
A.G Legal Services
Law Clerk Dubai
Small law office in the UAE requires a law clerk to assist our team, you will run searches on properties and asisst with legal agreements for real estate, we offer 9000 AED per month for this position
Real Estate Lawyer Abu Dhabi
Real Eastate lawyer with 5 plus years experinece needed, you will close real estate deals and mortgages, you must be quailified, the salary for this position is negotiable, please apply now
Immigration consultant Dubai
We are looking for IMMIGRATION COUNSELOR with minimum one year of experience.
1. Confident and presentable
2. Good communication and convincing skills
3. Knowledge of telesales along with good presentation skills
4. Able to handle work
5. Team player
1. Responsible for providing immigration consultation and services to the clients.
2. Able to manage database provided for future task.
3. Ensure all advice given regarding immigration and visas is accurate and up to date.
4. Meet monthly targets.
5. Handle client queries via emails, telephone and 1-on-1 meetings, and communicating with clients regarding required documentation.
La Roch Legal
Legal Assistant Dubai
We are seeking a legal assistant to work in a small law firm in Dubai, we are real estate lawyers, you must have previous work experience and good English skills, salary is 10,000 AED per month
Legal Advisor with experience in UAE
1. Responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues; negotiating and drafting key
documents (including all power of attorney and delegations of authority); writing, reviewing, and editing reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents, presenting clear recommendations to the Board of Directors .
2. Provides legal advice on all issues affecting the operations of the company, including, but not limited to government contracts, third party commercial contracts and corporate records management.
3. Advises on employment matters, including drafting, negotiating and administering employment agreements
Legal Assistant Dubai