Legal Assistant Dubai
PRO Assistant Dubai
Male or Female
Prior experience with Trademark Registration and Documents Clearing
This role is open to any nationality but the candidate must speak Arabic and English.
Send your CV
Compliance Officer Dubai
Compliance officer wanted for internet and hosting company in the middle east, in this position you will deal with compliance and terms and conditions of our users and clients, you will have a related degree and 2 years experience
Law Clerk Dubai
A firm in the UAE a law clerk. Applicants must be proficient in english and have good communication skills. Applicants will work with the lawyers in all matters and assist the team of lawyers with the general, you will also assist with research, this position will pay 10,000 AED per month
Paralegal - Senior Legal Assistant
- Legal background in contracting
- Preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display legal information
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Ability to perform legal research
- Draft legal documents including construction contracts
- Read case law and prepare case briefs
- File court documents electronically
- Prepare responses to complaints and discovery requests
- Organize case files and maintain documents
- Minimum 4 years experience required
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
Business Consultant Dubai
Business Link UAE, Now Hiring for Business Consultant
Having 3 years UAE experience with one of the knowing business consultancies in Dubai is must.
Company formation (all legal forms according to UAE legislation) Individual advice regarding the right choice of settlement (Domestic and/or Free Zones) - Local)
Document clearing up to license handout & General PRO Services (Visa, Approvals, Labor Cards. Establishment Card.
Business set up process in Offshore, Dubai mainland and Free Zones Companies. Familiarity with UAE labor and immigration ministries and other government bodies including expert level knowledge about UAE labor and immigration laws and tactical processes.
Follow Up with prospective clients by telephone/email or in person in order to provide information about setting up business in different Free zones & offshore authorities.
Guide potential customers to discover his requirements and then offers the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled.
Legal Assistant Dubai
We have great opening that is available now, Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details