Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
Compliance Officer Dubai
You will report to General Counsel your key responsibilities will be to assist in developing, implementing and managing compliance programs, including policies, training, auditing, monitoring and conducting investigations. It is essential you have a solid understanding of internal controls and regulatory compliance issues that affect large multinational corporations operating in the jurisdictions. Knowledge of legislation is also highly regarded.
It is expected you have 7+ years experience gained in the compliance environment, ideally in a related consultancy disciplines. English language skills are mandatory as is having the flexibility and desire to conduct business travel on a regular basis.
we are a values-driven consultancy and as such, our selection criteria are simple — we are looking for a team player who values service, integrity, innovation and excellence, and has a strong commitment to their own personal and professional growth. offers you the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, with on-going professional support and development , this position offers a great salary package for the right candidate
Compliance Officer Dubai
Are you a legal professional with experience compliance or a related area, we are a technology company with a opening for a compliance officer, in this position you will work in the legal department to assist with our customers following out terms and conditions concerning their websites, you will issue notices, warnings and takedown requests, this position will pay 12,000 AED per month
AAA Legal and Advocates
Legal Assistant Dubai
An opening has come up for a legal assistant, we are now seeking a person with at least 1 year experience in litigation, conveyancing and general legal practice, your job will be to assist a partner and perform administration tasks. only apply if you have a certificate or diploma
Legal assistant Dubai
LEGAL SECRETARY DUBAI
Seeking an encouraging and supportive culture, working within varied areas of law and a fantastic work environment? Then this role with our national mid tier client can provide just that. They are seeking an Intermediate Legal Secretary to join their IP/Technology team; this role will also involve some Banking & Finance support as well.
You will assist a team of three as mentioned above, part of the time the Partner works out of the office so your communication and organisational skills will need to be impeccable to maintain his desk in his absence. You will be a fast and accurate typist with at least 3 years experience from within a corporate environment ideally with some knowledge of IP/Technology or from a Commercial background. You will work closely with another Secretary and assist each other so you must be easygoing with the ability to build working relationships and work hard to get the job done without constant supervision. You will be a positive person with an upbeat, can-do attitude and friendly nature.
This role will see you completing standard secretarial and administration duties including filing, photocopying, billing, file management, reporting, email correspondence, drafting and telephone use including the taking and delivery of accurate, detailed messages.
Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details
JUNIOR CONTRACTS LAWYER Dubai QUALIFICATIONS:
1. 5.7 years experience in law firm or as in-house counsel
2. Excellent reading and language comprehension
3. Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
4. Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and drafting various kinds of commercial transactions
- Drafting Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding and Memorandum of Association
- Will be required to handle the documents administration for the companies, including drafting Memorandum of Association, Resolution for the Shareholders and also for the Directors
- Organizing and maintaining corporate licenses including the renewal of such documents
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Other duties as required by the superior
Legal Secretary Dubai
this is a great position that has become open, it is a 5 year contract position, Supporting a busy team, your key responsibilities will include diary management, file and document management, extensive client liaison, expenses, timesheet and monthly billing, coordinating meetings, travel arrangements, production of advices, reports, presentations and correspondence, track changes and mark up of legal documentation and dictaphone typing.
To be guaranteed an interview for this successful law firm, will have extensive Legal Secretarial experience within insurance (plaintiff experience will be highly regarded), a fast and accurate typing speed of 65wpm + and advanced MS Word skills. The role offers extensive involvement with clients and files and would suit a Secretary who has good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.