Legal advisor Dubai
Adgeco Group has a new venture of E-Commerce DutyMall .com, a development association, situated in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, is looking to enlist a profoundly qualified Legal Counsel. This primary job will go about as a counselor to Adgeco Group and help the General Counsel distinguish and deal with the lawful issues and issues of Adgeco and its related advantages in different nations.
At Adgeco Group, we accept that “nothing is impossible” That’s why we enable our employees to make their future at our organization yet, in addition to the fate of digital security around the globe. As an individual from our developing group, you’ll take your vision and utilize your innovativeness to deliver the innovation arrangements of tomorrow. With the readiness of a startup and the ability of an accomplished firm, we’ll associate you with similarly invested partners prepared to make what’s next in the field. At the point when the main steady in tech is change, move your concentration to the UAE and lead the following advancement at Adgeco Group.
Arabic Lawyer – UAE experience is essential Dubai
Draft and review commercial and legal agreements, handling routine legal matters, preparation of legal documents and correspondence related to intellectual property, commercial la, litigation, contracts and claims handling
Conduct legal research and investigation and prepare reports as required
Prepare documentation for litigation disputes
Essential Skills & Experience Required
8 - 10 years’ post qualification experience as a corporate in-house lawyer or legal executive or with a UAE based law firm
Bachelor’s Degree in Law attained from an accredited university
Must speak fluent Arabic
Fluency in business English is essential
Compliance Officer Dubai
Are you a legal professional with experience compliance or a related area, we are a technology company with a opening for a compliance officer, in this position you will work in the legal department to assist with our customers following out terms and conditions concerning their websites, you will issue notices, warnings and takedown requests, this position will pay 12,000 AED per month
Court monitor Dubai
Air Maniax is hiring for Court Monitors. A Court Monitor who will be the person responsible to enforce all of Air Maniax safety rules and policies, therefore keeping everyone in a safe and fun environment while maintaining an excellent customer service. We are looking for staff that are fun, friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic with lots of positive energy and big personalities who love to work with the children ranging from 5-14 years old as well as adults. If you are interested in being part of a vibrant, creative and dynamic team then this position is the one for you.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Welcome all customers enthusiastically
• Answers phones and directs customer inquiries to the appropriate teammate
• Communicates general information and answers questions/issues from customers
• Take accurate bookings and process payments
• Performs daily opening and closing procedures
• Monitor children and adults and relay all important and relative information regarding rules, regulations, and procedures to all guests while they are in the park
• Team oriented, responsible, motivated, comfortable dealing with the public and offering premium guest services as well as willing to support, encourage, and help other staff members as needed
• Must be able to effectively communicate with directors, managers, team members, and guests
• Understand that safety is the top priority and therefore complete daily safety inspection logs, fill out incident reports (when applicable), notify managers of any safety concerns, report any accidents immediately and participate in regular safety meetings
• Listen to instructions and follow the operating guidelines.
• Maintain park cleanliness before, during, and after the park is open
Jones & Fitz Legal
Legal Secretary Dubai
Legal secretary wanted for small growing law firm in Dubai, you will have good English skills, great phone manner and typing skills, great salary package
Real Estate Lawyer Dubai
Real Estate lawyer needed for construction group, you will handle all closings and sales agreements, we offer a great salary package
Junior Lawyer Dubai
•This Position is to provide legal admin and secretarial support to the Director Legal. Main duties includes drafting contracts, bye-laws, power of attorneys including document management, filing, etc.,
•Assisting in commercial property transactions, leases and tenancy issues, drafting of standard form contracts.
•Prepare reports and correspondence
•Work in collaboration with senior management
•Participates in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and programs and provides continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters and on legal implications of all matters.
•Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
•Researching documents and previous cases to create legal arguments.
•Drafting or preparing legal documentation, such as contracts or claims.
•Conducting negotiations on behalf of clients.
•Ensuring that agreements are implemented.
•LLB or LLM from a reputable university
•1-3 years Post Qualification Experience preferred but not necessary
Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details