A leading company requires a dynamic and qualified Emirati Lawyer
The Legal Counsel will provide effective legal services, advice, and representation for complicated legal issues to the organization.
Immigration consultant Dubai
We are looking for experience counsellor for an Immigration firm.
Bachelor degree holder or above
Good communication skills
Sound knowledge in Immigration produtcs (Specially for Canada/Australia PR and Visitor Visas)
Interested candidates may share their CV
Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary Dubai
One of the longest running boutique law firms in Dubai is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary who can join immediately. A qualification relevant to accountancy is mandatory; competency in information technology and project management, along with excellent team player skills is required. The ideal candidate should have an ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritize and communicate well. Multitasking and being able to manage own stress would be advantageous. For those interested, please email your resume
The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 50,000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location â€“ Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
Drafting Agreements, Contract writing.
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all kind contracts and agreements related to the short and long term business relationship with Investment Group of companies, in addition to legal requirements and matters in respect to companies real-estate development plans.
ïHandling all rent cases on all level of litigation, before the rent committee, Dubai courts.
Legal Consultant Dubai
you will have 4 or more years legal experience, you will assist the general lawyers in daily cases, you will also have good English skills, salary will start at 8000 AED per month
Paralegal - Senior Legal Assistant
- Legal background in contracting
- Preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display legal information
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Ability to perform legal research
- Draft legal documents including construction contracts
- Read case law and prepare case briefs
- File court documents electronically
- Prepare responses to complaints and discovery requests
- Organize case files and maintain documents
- Minimum 4 years experience required
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
Assistant Lawyer Dubai
Job description: The firm is seeking a Assistant Lawyer / PRO
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent knowledge of the workings of the court system along with excellent time management and communication skills.
Driving License is mandatory
AAA Legal and Advocates
Legal Assistant Dubai
An opening has come up for a legal assistant, we are now seeking a person with at least 1 year experience in litigation, conveyancing and general legal practice, your job will be to assist a partner and perform administration tasks. only apply if you have a certificate or diploma