C Green & Associates
Legal Assistant Dubai
A fantastic role is open as we are expanding our services and office
- Diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- Amending of legal documents
- Typing of correspondence
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be successful for an interview with this well-known firm, you must:
- Have a certificate or diploma in Legal Services
- Possess intermediate to advance MS Office skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, salary 9000 AED per month
A leading company requires a dynamic and qualified Emirati Lawyer
The Legal Counsel will provide effective legal services, advice, and representation for complicated legal issues to the organization.
Compliance Officer Dubai
Compliance officer wanted for internet and hosting company in the middle east, in this position you will deal with compliance and terms and conditions of our users and clients, you will have a related degree and 2 years experience
The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 50,000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location â€“ Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
Drafting Agreements, Contract writing.
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all kind contracts and agreements related to the short and long term business relationship with Investment Group of companies, in addition to legal requirements and matters in respect to companies real-estate development plans.
ïHandling all rent cases on all level of litigation, before the rent committee, Dubai courts.
Dispute resolution Officer Dubai
Job description: Associate – Dispute Resolution
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals who are confident and passionate about the legal profession. We are inviting applications with a minimum of 2 PQE experience in this field.
Transactional and advisory work will regard to:
Commercial and contractual disputes
Provide advice and help incorporate investigations into the code and conduct of individuals detecting cases of fraud.
Provide guidance in dealing with civil injunctions’, freezing orders, and orders for disclosure of information.
To assist with a large amount of cross-border and international disputes.
Insolvency, corporate negligence and asset tracing.
We will not contact any persons whose resumes fail to meet the criteria. Please name your CV as follows when submitting your application:
Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
AAA Legal and Advocates
Legal Assistant Dubai
An opening has come up for a legal assistant, we are now seeking a person with at least 1 year experience in litigation, conveyancing and general legal practice, your job will be to assist a partner and perform administration tasks. only apply if you have a certificate or diploma
Job description: Criminal Lawyer
LPP GLOBAL Legal Consultancy seeks a creative and detail-oriented elf-employed with a minimum of Five years of experience practicing Criminal Lawyer to join our platform as a self-employed Criminal lawyer. This is an exciting opportunity for a Self-employed Criminal lawyers to join our firm. Through a mixture of new technology and innovative working methods, they can offer our clients an efficient, cost effective and tailored service. You will have the opportunity to work on complex and high value transactions in a flexible and fast-paced environment. That’s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we can support requests for agile working arrangements.
Criminal Law Attorney Job Requirements:
• Required to be present throughout the trial and sentencing
• Fight cases on behalf of the Client or you could work for the state and fight against convicted person
• Look for loop holes in the cases and ensure that it is airtight
• File all the legal documents on behalf of the client or state
• Explain the case to the family of the accused
• Try and secure bail for their client as it is important or else they will have to remain in jail during the course of the case
• Sworn statements from witnesses or they can ask them to testify in court
• Ensure that their client meets with the parole office and does not skip bail