A.G Legal Services
Law Clerk Dubai
Small law office in the UAE requires a law clerk to assist our team, you will run searches on properties and asisst with legal agreements for real estate, we offer 9000 AED per month for this position
Job description: Lawyer
- Master or LLM degree in common law
- Experience in international contract drafting
- English (fluent)
- Italian (most appreciated)
You will be in charge of drafting international contracts and managing all the legal aspects of the 5 corporate entities of GSD GCC and respond directly to the General Manager. You will also manage the legal relations with service providers, partners, external lawyers and the Authorities. You will assist the business development team in drafting the tender offers to participate at a bid in the GCC region. You will work in Dubai Healthcare City and may, from time to time, have to fly around the GCC.
Established in 1957 the San Donato Hospital group counts now 21 hospitals and is by far the largest hospital group in Italy as well as among the largest in Europe.
As its daughter company, GSD Healthcare FZ-LLC is a healthcare management consultancy company incorporated by the Dubai Healthcare City Authority and aims to provide high quality training, governmental consultancy on healthcare reform and accredited courses for healthcare professionals operating in the Middle East region, in a multitude of medical, surgical and healthcare management topics.
Legal Assistant Dubai
LEGAL ASSISTANT DUBAI
This position is working for two busy and senior lawyers in a Commercial Law firm in the areas of commercial property and conveyancing with some related wills and estate work.
The role is for a career legal secretary who has extensive property file experience obtained working in a law firm.
Excellent secretarial skills, with knowledge of the workings of the court system and property instrumentalies are required along with exellent time management and communication skills.
The hours are 9 am to 5.30 pm and salary comensurate with experience and therefore in the order of $68000 to $73000 per annum (package).
JUNIOR CONTRACTS LAWYER Dubai
1. 5.7 years experience in law firm or as in-house counsel
2. Excellent reading and language comprehension
3. Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
4. Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and drafting various kinds of commercial transactions
- Drafting Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding and Memorandum of Association
- Will be required to handle the documents administration for the companies, including drafting Memorandum of Association, Resolution for the Shareholders and also for the Directors
- Organizing and maintaining corporate licenses including the renewal of such documents
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Other duties as required by the superior
Prepare written reports
Draft legal documents including briefs, pleading, appeals, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
Help in preparing legal arguments, applications, correspondence
Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations
Work experience not less than 2 years
English - fluent (including legal terminology) salary is negotiable
Bilingual Lawyer Dubai
We are currently looking for a bilingual litigator to join our Sharjah office.
Candidates with the below qualifications and skills can apply:
1) Min 2-3 years Dubai/ Sharjah/ AUH/ RAK court experience
2) Bilingual candidates only- Arabic is a must
3) UAE driving license is a must
4) Should be aware of the UAE court system
5) Responsible for registering cases in courts and follow-ups
6) Coordinating with court staff regarding cases and clients
7) Assisting senior litigation lawyers in drafting legal documents and submitting the approved one in courts