Legal Assistant Dubai
Looking for a Legal Assistant for a company in Dubai. Law degree holders with min UAE experience preferred. Lawyers with experience in their home coontry may also apply.
Salary - AED 4k to AED 5k
Bilingual Lawyer Dubai
We are currently looking for a bilingual litigator to join our Sharjah office.
Candidates with the below qualifications and skills can apply:
1) Min 2-3 years Dubai/ Sharjah/ AUH/ RAK court experience
2) Bilingual candidates only- Arabic is a must
3) UAE driving license is a must
4) Should be aware of the UAE court system
5) Responsible for registering cases in courts and follow-ups
6) Coordinating with court staff regarding cases and clients
7) Assisting senior litigation lawyers in drafting legal documents and submitting the approved one in courts
Business Setup Consultant in Dubai
Business Link UAE, Now Hiring for Business Consultant
# Having 3 years UAE experience with one of the knowing business consultancies in Dubai is must.
# Company formation (all legal forms according to UAE legislation) Individual advice regarding the right choice of settlement (Domestic and/or Free Zones) - Local)
# Document clearing up to license handout & General PRO Services (Visa, Approvals, Labor Cards. Establishment Card.
# Business set up process in Offshore, Dubai mainland and Free Zones Companies. Familiarity with UAE labor and immigration ministries and other government bodies including expert level knowledge about UAE labor and immigration laws and tactical processes.
# Follow Up with prospective clients by telephone/email or in person in order to provide information about setting up business in different Free zones & offshore authorities.
# Guide potential customers to discover his requirements and then offers the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled.
Immigration consultant Dubai
We are looking for experience counsellor for an Immigration firm.
Bachelor degree holder or above
Good communication skills
Sound knowledge in Immigration produtcs (Specially for Canada/Australia PR and Visitor Visas)
Interested candidates may share their CV
Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
Legal Assistant Dubai
Real Estate Lawyer Dubai
We are seeking a real estate lawyer to join the legal team, in this position you will handle all searched, closings and any other legal issues pertaining to real estate that arise, you will have al least 4 years experience in real estate, we offer a great salary package that includes relocation and housing