Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details
Dispute resolution Officer Dubai
Job description: Associate – Dispute Resolution
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals who are confident and passionate about the legal profession. We are inviting applications with a minimum of 2 PQE experience in this field.
Transactional and advisory work will regard to:
Commercial and contractual disputes
Provide advice and help incorporate investigations into the code and conduct of individuals detecting cases of fraud.
Provide guidance in dealing with civil injunctions’, freezing orders, and orders for disclosure of information.
To assist with a large amount of cross-border and international disputes.
Insolvency, corporate negligence and asset tracing.
We will not contact any persons whose resumes fail to meet the criteria. Please name your CV as follows when submitting your application:
Bilingual Lawyer Dubai
We are currently looking for a bilingual litigator to join our Sharjah office.
Candidates with the below qualifications and skills can apply:
1) Min 2-3 years Dubai/ Sharjah/ AUH/ RAK court experience
2) Bilingual candidates only- Arabic is a must
3) UAE driving license is a must
4) Should be aware of the UAE court system
5) Responsible for registering cases in courts and follow-ups
6) Coordinating with court staff regarding cases and clients
7) Assisting senior litigation lawyers in drafting legal documents and submitting the approved one in courts
Legal advisor Dubai
Adgeco Group has a new venture of E-Commerce DutyMall .com, a development association, situated in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, is looking to enlist a profoundly qualified Legal Counsel. This primary job will go about as a counselor to Adgeco Group and help the General Counsel distinguish and deal with the lawful issues and issues of Adgeco and its related advantages in different nations.
At Adgeco Group, we accept that “nothing is impossible” That’s why we enable our employees to make their future at our organization yet, in addition to the fate of digital security around the globe. As an individual from our developing group, you’ll take your vision and utilize your innovativeness to deliver the innovation arrangements of tomorrow. With the readiness of a startup and the ability of an accomplished firm, we’ll associate you with similarly invested partners prepared to make what’s next in the field. At the point when the main steady in tech is change, move your concentration to the UAE and lead the following advancement at Adgeco Group.
Zip Legal Services
Legal Assistant Dubai
Legal assistant wanted for small law office in the UAE, in this position you will have 3 years previous experience and a certificate in administration
You will also have good English skills and able to type 50 WPM, please send in your resume to be considered for this role
JUNIOR CONTRACTS LAWYER Dubai
1. 5.7 years experience in law firm or as in-house counsel
2. Excellent reading and language comprehension
3. Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
4. Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and drafting various kinds of commercial transactions
- Drafting Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding and Memorandum of Association
- Will be required to handle the documents administration for the companies, including drafting Memorandum of Association, Resolution for the Shareholders and also for the Directors
- Organizing and maintaining corporate licenses including the renewal of such documents
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Other duties as required by the superior
Legal Affairs Representative (Property Management Divison) Dubai
Experience Required - 1 year to 5 years
Performs all the administrative transactions necessary to progress cases through the legal system. Registers legal cases with the rent committee and Dubai courts and follows up on all the administrative transactions entailed (obtaining necessary documentation from the company, moving paper-work through the correct channel and settling associated fees) in progressing the case to a conclusion
•Hands-on legal support to the organization
•Provide legal advice to ensure corporate compliance
•Look after all third-party relationships and review agreements
•Provide advice and draft all contracts
•Provide a legal regulatory framework
•Update all standard documents and terms of business
•Train and develop junior lawyers
•A qualified lawyer holding a LLB or LLM.
•Having at least 12 years post qualification work experience in commercial law.
•Experience of working in a good commercial law firm with international exposure is desirable.
•Master degree in the related filed will be advantage.
•Fluency in English. Skills in other languages preferred ( Arabic, Hindi ).
•Pragmatic business acumen with the ability to recognize the business consequences of legal advice.
•Demonstrative willingness to be a collaborative and consultative team player who possesses an ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
•Ability to successfully manage multiple matters and meet deadlines within a changing, fast-paced environment.
•Strong organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
•Excellent verbal and written skills and an ability to convey complex legal principles clearly and concisely.
•High energy and drive, including an ability to work beyond regular business hours, as necessary.
•Excellent interpersonal/people skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with outside counsel. Experience handling confidential information with discretion.