Arabic Lawyer – UAE experience is essential Dubai
Draft and review commercial and legal agreements, handling routine legal matters, preparation of legal documents and correspondence related to intellectual property, commercial la, litigation, contracts and claims handling
Conduct legal research and investigation and prepare reports as required
Prepare documentation for litigation disputes
Essential Skills & Experience Required
8 - 10 years’ post qualification experience as a corporate in-house lawyer or legal executive or with a UAE based law firm
Bachelor’s Degree in Law attained from an accredited university
Must speak fluent Arabic
Fluency in business English is essential
Copyright executive Dubai
We are a leading Business Consultancy company in Dubai looking for energetic and professional IP(TRADE MARK, PATENT & COPYRIGHT)COORDINATOR/EXECUTIVE who can join Immediately.
The Candidates should be a graduate, must have 5 years of relevant UAE experience, should be fluent in English may apply.
Immigration Consultant Dubai
-Marketing & Sales of skilled category programmes
-Generating leads and converting them to clients
-Developing and maintaining relations with existing clients for referrals.
Sales forecast and planning on regular basis
Relationship management with clients and solve their queries
You should possess the following:
At least 2 years Experience in Immigration
Well-developed skills in written and spoken English.Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If interested,please forward your cv :
Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
Lansing Holdings LLC
Property Lawyer Dubai
We are in need of a property lawyer to work with us, we are a property management company with many holdings, if you are looking to relocate to Dubai, then please apply
A leading company requires a dynamic and qualified Emirati Lawyer
The Legal Counsel will provide effective legal services, advice, and representation for complicated legal issues to the organization.
Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details