Legal Assistant Dubai
Looking for a Legal Assistant for a company in Dubai. Law degree holders with min UAE experience preferred. Lawyers with experience in their home coontry may also apply.
Salary - AED 4k to AED 5k
JUNIOR CONTRACTS LAWYER Dubai
1. 5.7 years experience in law firm or as in-house counsel
2. Excellent reading and language comprehension
3. Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
4. Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and drafting various kinds of commercial transactions
- Drafting Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding and Memorandum of Association
- Will be required to handle the documents administration for the companies, including drafting Memorandum of Association, Resolution for the Shareholders and also for the Directors
- Organizing and maintaining corporate licenses including the renewal of such documents
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Other duties as required by the superior
Arabic Legal Assistant Dubai
Must be in UAE
Fluent in Arabic and English
Presentable, efficient and hardowrking
salary is negotiable
Legal Research Asisistant Dubai
Legal research assistant needed for our office, we are a private investigating firm with many large clients, apply only if you qualified and have research experience, salary 10,000 AED per month
Compliance Officer Dubai
Are you a legal professional with experience compliance or a related area, we are a technology company with a opening for a compliance officer, in this position you will work in the legal department to assist with our customers following out terms and conditions concerning their websites, you will issue notices, warnings and takedown requests, this position will pay 12,000 AED per month
Female Legal and Compliance Officer Dubai
Experience in Corporate matters: Drafting and negotiating key commercial contracts, Sales and Purchase agreement ,license agreements, due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, real estate; Developing the HR plans and policies in conjunction with the companyâ€™s overall development plan with analytical skills with outstanding business judgment.
Board Meeting minutes and noting
Salary: Ds 7500 - 9000
The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 50,000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location â€“ Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
Drafting Agreements, Contract writing.
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all kind contracts and agreements related to the short and long term business relationship with Investment Group of companies, in addition to legal requirements and matters in respect to companies real-estate development plans.
ïHandling all rent cases on all level of litigation, before the rent committee, Dubai courts.
Legal Assistant Dubai