The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 50,000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location â€“ Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
Drafting Agreements, Contract writing.
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all kind contracts and agreements related to the short and long term business relationship with Investment Group of companies, in addition to legal requirements and matters in respect to companies real-estate development plans.
ïHandling all rent cases on all level of litigation, before the rent committee, Dubai courts.
GLD Legal Services
Legal assistant wanted for samll law office in Dubai, must have great English skill and previous legal experience about 1 - 2 years, the salary is 5000 AED per month
Preparation, filling, negotiating and analysis of different types
Filling of legal documents
Legal analysis of the materials in the case
Advising clients on matters from different branches of law
Work experience in the legal field - not less than 5 years
English and Arabic - fluent (including legal terminology)
Experience of work with contracts (real estate, trade, production)
Perfect knowledge of legal basis of the UAE
Ability to communicate with clients, salary is negotiable
Prepare written reports
Draft legal documents including briefs, pleading, appeals, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
Help in preparing legal arguments, applications, correspondence
Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations
Work experience not less than 2 years
English - fluent (including legal terminology) salary is negotiable
Legal Advisor with experience in UAE
1. Responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues; negotiating and drafting key
documents (including all power of attorney and delegations of authority); writing, reviewing, and editing reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents, presenting clear recommendations to the Board of Directors .
2. Provides legal advice on all issues affecting the operations of the company, including, but not limited to government contracts, third party commercial contracts and corporate records management.
3. Advises on employment matters, including drafting, negotiating and administering employment agreements
Collections Agents Dubai
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues, salary is negotiable by employer
Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
La Roch Legal
Legal Assistant Dubai
We are seeking a legal assistant to work in a small law firm in Dubai, we are real estate lawyers, you must have previous work experience and good English skills, salary is 10,000 AED per month