Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details
Legal Assistant Dubai
We have great opening that is available now, Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
A leading company requires a dynamic and qualified Emirati Lawyer
The Legal Counsel will provide effective legal services, advice, and representation for complicated legal issues to the organization.
Job description: Criminal Lawyer
LPP GLOBAL Legal Consultancy seeks a creative and detail-oriented elf-employed with a minimum of Five years of experience practicing Criminal Lawyer to join our platform as a self-employed Criminal lawyer. This is an exciting opportunity for a Self-employed Criminal lawyers to join our firm. Through a mixture of new technology and innovative working methods, they can offer our clients an efficient, cost effective and tailored service. You will have the opportunity to work on complex and high value transactions in a flexible and fast-paced environment. That’s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we can support requests for agile working arrangements.
Criminal Law Attorney Job Requirements:
• Required to be present throughout the trial and sentencing
• Fight cases on behalf of the Client or you could work for the state and fight against convicted person
• Look for loop holes in the cases and ensure that it is airtight
• File all the legal documents on behalf of the client or state
• Explain the case to the family of the accused
• Try and secure bail for their client as it is important or else they will have to remain in jail during the course of the case
• Sworn statements from witnesses or they can ask them to testify in court
• Ensure that their client meets with the parole office and does not skip bail
Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
C Green & Associates
Legal Assistant Dubai
A fantastic role is open as we are expanding our services and office
- Diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- Amending of legal documents
- Typing of correspondence
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be successful for an interview with this well-known firm, you must:
- Have a certificate or diploma in Legal Services
- Possess intermediate to advance MS Office skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, salary 9000 AED per month
Prepare written reports
Draft legal documents including briefs, pleading, appeals, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
Help in preparing legal arguments, applications, correspondence
Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations
Work experience not less than 2 years
English - fluent (including legal terminology) salary is negotiable
Corporate Lawyer Dubai
Job description: Corporate Lawyer.
Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
Represent the company in legal proceedings.
Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
Bachelor’s degree in law.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.