Legal secretary need for large construction company in the UAE, you will work with the legal department, we expect the candidate to have the proper qualifications and good English speaking skills
Assistant Lawyer Dubai
Job description: The firm is seeking a Assistant Lawyer / PRO
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent knowledge of the workings of the court system along with excellent time management and communication skills.
Driving License is mandatory
Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details
Collections Agents Dubai
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues, salary is negotiable by employer
C Green & Associates
Legal Assistant Dubai
A fantastic role is open as we are expanding our services and office
- Diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- Amending of legal documents
- Typing of correspondence
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be successful for an interview with this well-known firm, you must:
- Have a certificate or diploma in Legal Services
- Possess intermediate to advance MS Office skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, salary 9000 AED per month
Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
Job description: Exciting new opportunities have arisen with an expanding Dubai law firm for lawyers, preferably having a background in intellectual property, corporate, real estate, construction, or finance.
The suitable candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit, able to develop their own practice and have existing clients.
The positions are commission-based intended to provide a close knit, collegiate team to the candidate to work with, while expanding the client base of the firm. The commission structure would be agreed upon between the candidate and the firm.
Ideally, you would have broad experience developing client relationships, be able to manage portfolios of varying magnitudes, and be committed to developing a successful career. You will possess strong intellectual ability and keen analytical and entrepreneurial mind.
Compliance Officer Dubai
Are you a legal professional with experience compliance or a related area, we are a technology company with a opening for a compliance officer, in this position you will work in the legal department to assist with our customers following out terms and conditions concerning their websites, you will issue notices, warnings and takedown requests, this position will pay 12,000 AED per month