Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary Dubai
One of the longest running boutique law firms in Dubai is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary who can join immediately. A qualification relevant to accountancy is mandatory; competency in information technology and project management, along with excellent team player skills is required. The ideal candidate should have an ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritize and communicate well. Multitasking and being able to manage own stress would be advantageous. For those interested, please email your resume
Legal Assistant Dubai
Ref. Code Al Wasl International Group Advocates & Legal Consultants
Functional Area : Legal
Number Of Position: 1
Experience: Bachelor/Master Law or equivalent with minimum 2 years in legal field.
• litigation and Arbitration
• assisting solicitors
• giving legal advice
• researching and preparing cases
• writing legal documents
• County court work
• dealing with legal matters such as writing wills, property conveyancing, custody cases and divorce settlements
Desired Profile To support Manger Legal for complete process as below mentioned tasks.
• Documentation Skills
• Meeting Planning
• Computer Proficiency
• Verbal Communication
• Internal Communications
• Customer Relationships
Languages : English / Arabic
Legal assistant Dubai
Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
Verifying data and calculations.
Recording results of surveys.
Calculating the measurements of sites.
Writing descriptions of property boundaries.
Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
JUNIOR CONTRACTS LAWYER Dubai
1. 5.7 years experience in law firm or as in-house counsel
2. Excellent reading and language comprehension
3. Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
4. Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and drafting various kinds of commercial transactions
- Drafting Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding and Memorandum of Association
- Will be required to handle the documents administration for the companies, including drafting Memorandum of Association, Resolution for the Shareholders and also for the Directors
- Organizing and maintaining corporate licenses including the renewal of such documents
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Other duties as required by the superior
Legal Assistant Dubai
We have great opening that is available now, Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
Assistant Lawyer Dubai
Job description: The firm is seeking a Assistant Lawyer / PRO
- A strong academic background in Law.
- Strong levels of initiative, work ethic.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent knowledge of the workings of the court system along with excellent time management and communication skills.
Driving License is mandatory
Paralegal - Senior Legal Assistant
- Legal background in contracting
- Preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display legal information
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Ability to perform legal research
- Draft legal documents including construction contracts
- Read case law and prepare case briefs
- File court documents electronically
- Prepare responses to complaints and discovery requests
- Organize case files and maintain documents
- Minimum 4 years experience required
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
Compliance Officer Dubai
Are you a legal professional with experience compliance or a related area, we are a technology company with a opening for a compliance officer, in this position you will work in the legal department to assist with our customers following out terms and conditions concerning their websites, you will issue notices, warnings and takedown requests, this position will pay 12,000 AED per month