Legal Affairs Representative (Property Management Divison) Dubai
Experience Required - 1 year to 5 years
Performs all the administrative transactions necessary to progress cases through the legal system. Registers legal cases with the rent committee and Dubai courts and follows up on all the administrative transactions entailed (obtaining necessary documentation from the company, moving paper-work through the correct channel and settling associated fees) in progressing the case to a conclusion
Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary Dubai
One of the longest running boutique law firms in Dubai is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary who can join immediately. A qualification relevant to accountancy is mandatory; competency in information technology and project management, along with excellent team player skills is required. The ideal candidate should have an ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritize and communicate well. Multitasking and being able to manage own stress would be advantageous. For those interested, please email your resume
Palm Legal Services
Administrative Assistant Dubai
A small legal office is on the lookout for a administrative assistsant, you will have 50 WPM typing, good knowledge of MS Office and good english skills, this is a full time position and we offer 8000 AED per month
Corporate Lawyer Dubai
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is client driven and who is comfortable working across corporate, investment funds and finance transactions, albeit we are happy to consider applicants who to this point have specialized. The firm is looking for someone who can run matters and take lead with the clients so you are likely to need at least three to four years relevant experience, although more senior candidates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged. You must demonstrate excellent English language proficiency.
The diversity of job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. The role anticipates you to handle all complex legal matters and projects.
To be considered you must exhibit the following:
• Proven comparable UAE law firm experience-Min 2-3 years
• Proven background in corporate law matters
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to details
Legal Assistant Dubai
Looking for a Legal Assistant for a company in Dubai. Law degree holders with min UAE experience preferred. Lawyers with experience in their home coontry may also apply.
Salary - AED 4k to AED 5k
Business Development Consultant
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotiable by employer
Zip Legal Services
Legal Assistant Dubai
Legal assistant wanted for small law office in the UAE, in this position you will have 3 years previous experience and a certificate in administration
You will also have good English skills and able to type 50 WPM, please send in your resume to be considered for this role