Court monitor Dubai
Air Maniax is hiring for Court Monitors. A Court Monitor who will be the person responsible to enforce all of Air Maniax safety rules and policies, therefore keeping everyone in a safe and fun environment while maintaining an excellent customer service. We are looking for staff that are fun, friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic with lots of positive energy and big personalities who love to work with the children ranging from 5-14 years old as well as adults. If you are interested in being part of a vibrant, creative and dynamic team then this position is the one for you.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Welcome all customers enthusiastically
• Answers phones and directs customer inquiries to the appropriate teammate
• Communicates general information and answers questions/issues from customers
• Take accurate bookings and process payments
• Performs daily opening and closing procedures
• Monitor children and adults and relay all important and relative information regarding rules, regulations, and procedures to all guests while they are in the park
• Team oriented, responsible, motivated, comfortable dealing with the public and offering premium guest services as well as willing to support, encourage, and help other staff members as needed
• Must be able to effectively communicate with directors, managers, team members, and guests
• Understand that safety is the top priority and therefore complete daily safety inspection logs, fill out incident reports (when applicable), notify managers of any safety concerns, report any accidents immediately and participate in regular safety meetings
• Listen to instructions and follow the operating guidelines.
• Maintain park cleanliness before, during, and after the park is open
Immigration Consultant Dubai
-Marketing & Sales of skilled category programmes
-Generating leads and converting them to clients
-Developing and maintaining relations with existing clients for referrals.
Sales forecast and planning on regular basis
Relationship management with clients and solve their queries
You should possess the following:
At least 2 years Experience in Immigration
Well-developed skills in written and spoken English.Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If interested,please forward your cv :
Collections Agents Dubai
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Meeting customers for their debt obligations, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues and should have ability to resolve customers queries & issues, salary is negotiable by employer
Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary Dubai
One of the longest running boutique law firms in Dubai is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant/Executive Secretary who can join immediately. A qualification relevant to accountancy is mandatory; competency in information technology and project management, along with excellent team player skills is required. The ideal candidate should have an ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritize and communicate well. Multitasking and being able to manage own stress would be advantageous. For those interested, please email your resume
Legal Assistant Dubai
We have great opening that is available now, Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
A leading company requires a dynamic and qualified Emirati Lawyer
The Legal Counsel will provide effective legal services, advice, and representation for complicated legal issues to the organization.
Legal Assistant Dubai
LEGAL ASSISTANT DUBAI
This position is working for two busy and senior lawyers in a Commercial Law firm in the areas of commercial property and conveyancing with some related wills and estate work.
The role is for a career legal secretary who has extensive property file experience obtained working in a law firm.
Excellent secretarial skills, with knowledge of the workings of the court system and property instrumentalies are required along with exellent time management and communication skills.
The hours are 9 am to 5.30 pm and salary comensurate with experience and therefore in the order of $68000 to $73000 per annum (package).
Legal Affairs Representative (Property Management Divison) Dubai
Experience Required - 1 year to 5 years
Performs all the administrative transactions necessary to progress cases through the legal system. Registers legal cases with the rent committee and Dubai courts and follows up on all the administrative transactions entailed (obtaining necessary documentation from the company, moving paper-work through the correct channel and settling associated fees) in progressing the case to a conclusion