sales Executive Travel Agency Corporate Sales Dubai
Reputed local group in Dubai is willing to hire a Sales Executive Travel Agency Corporate Sales.
Organizing sales visits. Demonstrating/presenting products. Establishing new business. Maintaining accurate records. Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings. Reviewing sales performance. Negotiating contracts. Generating sales through face to face meetings with customers and calling new potential clients. Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers. Attend and present at external customer meetings to aid business development. Maintain a great standard of service with customers concerns, queries and complaints. Prepare a variety of status reports. Promote existing and new corporate accounts and individual clients. Make sales calls with the objective of acquiring new and additional corporate accounts/clients and cash business, including Holidays and Leisure. Maintain excellent relations with clients/customers and provide support and assistance ensuring that all travel requirements are handled efficiently. Keep Operations Director informed about competitors and market trends/practices. Maintain sales call records and good relations with all ATA locations. Keep Operations Director informed about customer feedback and any complaints Liaise with Operations Director in formulating strategies aimed at obtaining specific high yield commercial accounts
Duty Manager Dubai
4 star hotel in the UAE requires a duty manager, your duties will be to assist and supervise the front desk staff on their daily duties, you will also work with the hotel manager with the daily runnings of the hotel, in this job you will need 3 years experience and related qualifications
Front Office Manager Dubai
As a Front Office Manager, your duties and responsibilities are
Participate in the preparation of annual budget of the department t and Financial Planning
Develop Plans to increase the Occupancy and ADR through Walkinns and upsellig the Front Desk.
To ensure Front Office Staff provides guest with prompt services professional attention and personal recognition.
To check the billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with the Hotel credit policy and ensures all transaction in a smooth manner.
To oversee the night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
To ensure collegues are properly trained on system security and cash handling procedure
Services and quality standards
Provide mentoring coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performances<br><br> Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
5 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation. Bachelor's degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent. Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company. Good writing skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System. Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Strong Leadership skills in managing teams. Ability to manage complex relationships.
Restaurant Manager Dubai
To be successful in this role YOU will have a strong hospitality background that includes strong leadership skills. Knowledge and a love of good food and wine is essential.
Your own transport is a must, as this role is located in a picturesque country town.
Rostering and training experience
A high energy and enthusiasm
An eye and attention for detail
A love and knowledge of good food and wine
Outstanding customer service
A high energy and desire to succeed and excel
Full availability across Thursdays to Sunday
This role is an exciting and rewarding one.
The hours are 40 across 4 days which leave you free for 3 days per week. 9.30am starts till close and 9.30 or 10.00am Sundays closing at 4pm.
Salary is paid according to experience, between $50K to $60K.
CAFE MANAGER Dubai
Urgent Requirement for Cafe Manager
- Ensures that employees on each shift are completing proper opening and closing tasks.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift briefings to communicate certain information to the staff, such as menu and price changes, customer service.
- Communicate with the guests and employees in a positive and clear manner
- Listen, understand requests, and respond to certain requests and complaints.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality, cleanliness and service standards are met.
- Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
- Assists in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
- Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments when needed
- Utilize computer to accurately charge customers, create revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data and change computer procedures when needed
- Ensure that all standards and proper cash handling procedures are met.
- Well trained of Food & Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and customer relation.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Applicants who can join immediately
- Applicants who are readily available in Dubai will be given preferences
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Front desk agents Dubai
We are hiring a MALE Sales Staff with a minimum of 2 - 3 years local experience in travel / tourism agency or in hotels.
Must know how to speak Arabic and English.
Must have UAE Driver's License.
Salary is negotiable depending upon your skills, experience, & knowledge.
The King Empress LLC
Bar Supervisor Dubai
The King Empress var requires a bar supervisor to join our team, we want a candidate with experience
You must also have at least 1 year experience in hospitality or supervising, along with solid previous experience in the hotel or restaurant industry
You will have excellent customer service skills and grooming and can work with a team, this is a full time position and the pay is 12,000 AED per month
Travel Consultants Dubai
we are looking for the travel consultant, with tourism and ticketing experience in UAE or Gulf. must have good knowledge of holidays packages