Indian Chef Dubai
Job description: Urgently required for Restaurant-1)Indian Chef with a very strong hold on Indian Cuisine (Mughlai Food) , 2) waiter , 3) Delivery boy. For all the posts, UAE experience of minimum 2 years is must
Job description: In the position of Host/Hostess, you will be expected to consistently achieve the service and product delivery standards with a high degree of client care and service at all times.
The Hostess Agency (THA) Dubai, a Dubai-based event hostess and hospitality agency is recruiting French hosts and hostesses for the World Expo
o Your main duties and responsibilities will be :
After 3 days of training, you will become part of our successful Host and Hostesses in charge of…
- Greeting guests/members with a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Approaching proactively guests providing them with details related to the pavillon.
- Assuring the well-being of all Guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact.
- Striving to anticipate client needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client satisfaction.
- Proactively gathering and recording guest’s feedback to supervisors and act upon them whenever known.
- Controlling and monitoring the guest flow.
- Assisting around different areas and are flexible.
- Ensuring the safety of the visitors at all times.
- Operating in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Observing the cleanliness and maintenance of the pavilion and reporting in case of any issue.
- Complying with EXPO health and safety policies and procedures.
- Carrying out a variety of administrative related tasks, i.e. emails, feedback to managers.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken.
- Additional language appreciated (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, German).
- People skills and effective people management.
- Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work long shifts and stand for the extended period of time.
- Immaculate personal presentation and well-spoken.
The Palm Bar & Grill
Bar Staff Dubai
Working in such a busy location our client’s venue can go from quiet to flat out within 2 minutes, because of this we are in need of staff that are able to stay focused and friendly when working under pressure and ensure that all customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Working in this establishment your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting every customer
- Mixing, preparing and serving alcoholic beverages
- General cleaning
- Checking that all customers are attended to and happy with their orders
Open from 10am-10pm 7 days there are fulltime and part time positions available with varying hours to fit in with most people. Experience is highly regarded, but not essential. A friendly and bubbly attitude is most important with attention to detail an ability to pick up new skills quickly most ideal. If you are well presented, hard working and reliable
Travel Agents Dubai
Holiday/Travel Consultant-UAE experience with at least 5 years in a ticketing or travel consultancy role in a travel agency specialized in Inbound/Outbound Holiday packages, leisure travel itineraries with flights, hotel bookings, adept in travel industry policies, including fare construction, refunds and itinerary changes, Sound knowledge of ticketing & reservation system specifically in Sabre & Galileo, has the capacity to persuade & deal with clients with having good customer service, Excellent English verbal & written communication skills. Interetsed candidates please send your C.V
Diet Cook Dubai
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
tock ingredients and monitor inventory
Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Order Takers Dubai
A very famous turkish restaurant in Jumeirah beach road is looking for an order taker on the beach side. English is a must.
KITCHEN STEWARD Dubai
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic steward to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Previous Stewarding experience preferred - Good knowledge of the equipment and hygienic rules - Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. - Flexible, polyvalent, well-organized and multitask - Good interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to work as part of a team - Ability to work under pressure - Good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates.
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.