The Uniform World Tailoring & Textiles LLc
Operations Officer Dubai
The Uniform World Tailoring & Textiles LLc
We are one of the fastest growing Uniform and Workwear Manufacturer and supplier of any kinds of Uniforms based in Dubai with relevant number of years positive track record in the UAE market. We are looking for talented and young individual with ability to manage several teams, self -starter with high personal standards and a high code of ethics and very good command of English.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
Strategic and operation planning
- Supervise and control Uniform operation according to company’s standards within agreed budgetary limits
- Assist Managing Director in the following:
- Elaboration of company strategies
- Development and growth of Customized and Ready-made Workwear
- Supervise the management of all the departments (Admin, Procurement, Distribution, Production) on a daily basis
- Manage the overall business performance
- Maintain, develop and improve service standards in terms of customer service, quality of Uniforms
- Maintain company liquidity with main focus on acceptable level of Accounts Receivables and DSO (Days Sales Outstanding)
- Review and monitor inventory, requisitions, and cost control reports
Light Rod LLC
Junior Accountant Dubai
Junior accountant needed fro transportation company, in this role, you will assist the senior accountant in all duties, he will be there to answer any questions that you have, you will also work with 3 other junior accountants, so you must be able to work in a team
Junior Graphic Artists Dubai
Junior graphic artists wanted, you will have good hands on working skills using design software, this role is open to grads
Editorial Intern Dubai
Looking for a dedicated Dubai based individual with an interest in editing and the wedding industry. The intern will contribute to the daily running of the Think Shaadi blog, editing the blog, and will be in regular contact with guest contributors. This is a work from home position.
- Writing original, interesting and informative content
- Fact checking
- Proof reading
- Copy editing
- Ensuring the layout complies with Think Shaadi's guidelines
- Researching images
- Regularly liaise with guest contributors
- Other duties as assigned by the Blog Manager
- Excellent written and spoken English (fluent)
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Strong internet research skills
- Strong interest in the wedding industry, and current wedding news
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must have their own computer to work from
- Approximately 15-20 hours per week
- The position is for 6 months
Job skills development, networking opportunities, great work environment, opportunity to attend various wedding events
This is an unpaid internship.
Please send a cover letter, resume and 2 examples of writing (500 words max.) to email@example.com. Please put "Editorial Intern" in the subject line of your email.
About Think Shaadi
Think Shaadi is an Indian wedding planning, events and concierge service, and blog connecting customers with luxury and unique suppliers from across the world to plan
Graduate Sales Professional Dubai
We are currently looking for a recent university graduate wanting to kick their professional career in software sales. You will have a strong desire to succeed and ambition to accelerate your progression. You will be rewarded generously for your work.
- Build effective business relationships
- Develop new business relationships within the corporate market
- Lead generation research
- Proactively follow up email marketing campaigns
- Maintain up to date knowledge about technology
University graduate welcome
Execute on higher-level service fulfillment by managing premium products including Custom Reports and Custom Research Trips.
At the outset, Associates will participate in a training programme where they will:
Learn our expert management and search systems and begin communicating actively via telephone with our experts;
Master the communication skills required to bring new experts into the network and develop consulting relationships which will be valuable to our clients; and
Assist GLG team members in responding to and addressing Council Member and client inquiries.
Required Skills GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with bachelors or masters degrees from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience. The following factors will strengthen an applicantâ€™s candidacy:
Fluency in English and Arabic;
12 months+ post university experience in a relevant area;
Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities;
Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
Strong problem-solving skills;
Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment;
Passion for sales and conversation, especially a successful track record in phone sales or outreach;
Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals;
Graduate Business Development Officers Dubai
One of the well-known and fastest growing global online ordering platform search and discovery services, are looking to hire a Business Development Associates to be a part of their growing team. They connects food lovers with great places to eat, as well as helping restaurants grow and run their businesses through value-added services such as reservations, delivery and cashless payments. They have operations in 22 countries and now are expanding in UAE market. This is your chance to work with a rapidly-growing tech startup, and to be an integral part of our successful launch in UAE.
We are looking for someone who are on there on sponsorship and can join immediately.
Helping restaurants to market themselves better on our online platform
Effectively searching for prospective clients and generating sales leads
On boarding restaurants to our online ordering platform
Advising clients on relevant and impactful marketing communication to be displayed on their advertising space on online platform
Managing end-to-end client relationship from pitching, negotiation, contracting, result tracking and troubleshooting
6 months work experience. Relevant experience in sales is a bonus!
Familiarity within the geography of Brisbane
Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals
Should be comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
Very high ethical standards
Comfortable with ambiguity, new challenges and unpredictable work hours