Internship in Software Development - Opportunities for talented students or graduates in Computer Science with PHP skills
A Swiss-based company will relocate to Dubai. We are looking for the best brains to build the future of Technologies!
We are looking for talents in Computer Science with great skills in PHP, Java, C++ and Databases. Are you a PHP programmer who can develop the most complex Platforms, E-Commerce sites, Web Applications, digital Platforms, Social Networks using innovative technologies?
We provide qualified students or graduates an internship for 3-6 month to gain experience, apply your IT skills, approve your technology skills, develop a success mind-set, soft skills, develop your working attitude, personality and more. During this first stage, the internship will not been payed. After the internship, 2 or 3 of the best interns will get hired on a long-term basis salary.
Junior Graphic Designers Dubai
PAID INTERNSHIP opportunity for the designers keen to learn and experience the Branding and marketing world. We are an International multichannel Branding agency based in Business Bay, Dubai. Looking for Passionate / Gifted / Energetic people for internship, should have some experience in marketing and branding . Most important - should have the eye for quality and knowledge in luxury brands. Company Name: RUYA Employment Type: Full Time Monthly Salary: Unspecified Benefits: in the heart of dubai -Business bay close to the metro station. Minimum Work Experience: 0-1 Years Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary Listed By: Employer Company Size: 11-50 Employees Career Level: Junior
Accounting Graduate Dubai
Graduate of Accountancy, Banking & Finance,Financial Management,Internal Auditing, Business Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering,Marketing, Business Administration,Psychology, Human Resource Management or any 4 year course;Pro-active;Flexible & Adaptive;Can perform with minimum supervision;Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Content Moderator Dubai
1.Enter appropriate data to the database
2.Review data for errors
3.Ensure all the data is grammatically correct
4.Proof read all data
1.Intermediate Excel skills
2.Good command over English
3.Attention to detail
4.Ability to provide updates on accurate data
So - Whats in it for you?
We offer our employees initial and ongoing training, a comfortable work environment and a monthly stipend. Flat start-up culture with immense fun, learning and unmatched growth as the company grows. great salary
McLaughlin & Harvey Limited
Job description: Graduate Engineer
Our Engineering Graduate development programme is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology and Institution of Mechanical Engineers and is designed to support you in getting chartered as early as possible. This programme aims to give you first-hand experience in the various technical processes within a global engineering and construction company like McLaughlin & Harvey.
Job description: Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Preparing well-structured write-ups
2. Writing 30 high-quality articles on specified topics
3. Writing journalistic and politically strong articles as and when required
4. Coordinating with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
5. Coordinating with the video curator team to devise the best video strategy
6. Producing various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
7. Managing and promoting our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
8. Coming up with effective headline options for newsletters
9. Script-writing (formal and informal) as and when required
10. Creating content for various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
11. Researching, creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business targets
12. Performing well under deadlines
13. Writing, reviewing, and proofreading content and ensuring it's genuine, free of grammatical or spelling mistakes, sufficiently detailed yet crisp, and simple to understand
15. Writing SEO friendly content for clients (project-based)
Online Marketing Graduate Dubai
Online Marketing Trainee - Fresher
Total Vacancy: 3
* The candidate should be a fast learner and good knowledge of basic Internet as well as search engine terminologies.
* Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings.
* Candidate should be responsible for finding popular subjects.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Designation: Online Marketing Executive (Trainee)
* Experience 0-6 months in SEO/Internet Marketing/Digital Marketing.
* Preferred SEO training(1-3 month) certification
* Good Communication and Written English
* SEO/SMO knowledge would be preferred.
Junior graphic designer Dubai
Job description: A reputed printing company in Dubai is looking for Graphic with minimum 2 years of similar experience in printing industry.
Salary Offered AED 2500/- (Accommodation provided)
1. Minimum 2 years experience in a printing press as designer
2. Sound knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic softwares.