Job description: Looking to hire dynamic, hardworking, target oriented, high-spirited ARABIC SPEAKER - MALE/FEMALE SALES PROMOTERS with sales experience on Electronic products in Retail Outlets across Abu Dhabi
Anyone under Family Sponsored Visa or Company Visa with NOC who are available to work immediately are preferred. Please note that documents (Passport and Visa) need to be valid.
- Multi-lingual (Arabic, English, etc.)
- Experience and vast knowledge with Electronics brands.
Graduate Sales Professional Dubai
We are currently looking for a recent university graduate wanting to kick their professional career in software sales. You will have a strong desire to succeed and ambition to accelerate your progression. You will be rewarded generously for your work.
- Build effective business relationships
- Develop new business relationships within the corporate market
- Lead generation research
- Proactively follow up email marketing campaigns
- Maintain up to date knowledge about technology
University graduate welcome
Junior Electrical Engineer Dubai
We have a number of exciting opportunities to suit recent electrical engineering graduates
- Work on a range of power distribution (both overhead & underground) projects.
- Working towards delivering engineering designs on time and within budget.
- Liaising with internal and external resources and clients, managing those relationships.
- Training & Development
- Professional development and growth opportunities available. SALARY NEGOTIABLE , this is a great time to join this firm
Hospitality Graduates Dubai
Prologic First Software LLC Dubai is looking for hospitality graduates or with hotel industry work experience (Front Office, F&B, Backoffice Accounting, etc) of minimum 1-2 years to join their team as Customer Support Executives.
Excellent communication skills & problem-solving abilities.
Tech-savvy with high grasping skills and a keen interest in learning new business applications.
Passion for providing professional training to hospitality professionals.
Handling customer queries and providing them support on various products & solutions.
A valid UAE Driving License would be added advantage.
Trainee Engineers Dubai
Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, this is a key role to ensure that products are tested and analysed appropriately upon release into the market. You will have at least 1-2 years experience in a Laboratory/Manufacturing environment and your responsibilities will include:
Conducting and developing laboratory testing procedures
Participating in product development through validation of process & product changes
Analyzing and communicating test data
Calibrating and maintaining R&D lab test equipment
Editorial Intern Dubai
Looking for a dedicated Dubai based individual with an interest in editing and the wedding industry. The intern will contribute to the daily running of the Think Shaadi blog, editing the blog, and will be in regular contact with guest contributors. This is a work from home position.
- Writing original, interesting and informative content
- Fact checking
- Proof reading
- Copy editing
- Ensuring the layout complies with Think Shaadi's guidelines
- Researching images
- Regularly liaise with guest contributors
- Other duties as assigned by the Blog Manager
- Excellent written and spoken English (fluent)
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Strong internet research skills
- Strong interest in the wedding industry, and current wedding news
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must have their own computer to work from
- Approximately 15-20 hours per week
- The position is for 6 months
Job skills development, networking opportunities, great work environment, opportunity to attend various wedding events
This is an unpaid internship.
Please send a cover letter, resume and 2 examples of writing (500 words max.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Editorial Intern" in the subject line of your email.
About Think Shaadi
Think Shaadi is an Indian wedding planning, events and concierge service, and blog connecting customers with luxury and unique suppliers from across the world to plan
Telemarketing Agents Dubai
The key responsibilities of this function include:
• Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
• Fixing appointments with prospective clients and working in tandem with the sales team.
• Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience in Telemarketing
McLaughlin & Harvey Limited
Job description: Graduate Engineer
Our Engineering Graduate development programme is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology and Institution of Mechanical Engineers and is designed to support you in getting chartered as early as possible. This programme aims to give you first-hand experience in the various technical processes within a global engineering and construction company like McLaughlin & Harvey.