Content Moderator Dubai
1.Enter appropriate data to the database
2.Review data for errors
3.Ensure all the data is grammatically correct
4.Proof read all data
1.Intermediate Excel skills
2.Good command over English
3.Attention to detail
4.Ability to provide updates on accurate data
So - Whats in it for you?
We offer our employees initial and ongoing training, a comfortable work environment and a monthly stipend. Flat start-up culture with immense fun, learning and unmatched growth as the company grows. great salary
Hospitality Graduates Dubai
Prologic First Software LLC Dubai is looking for hospitality graduates or with hotel industry work experience (Front Office, F&B, Backoffice Accounting, etc) of minimum 1-2 years to join their team as Customer Support Executives.
Excellent communication skills & problem-solving abilities.
Tech-savvy with high grasping skills and a keen interest in learning new business applications.
Passion for providing professional training to hospitality professionals.
Handling customer queries and providing them support on various products & solutions.
A valid UAE Driving License would be added advantage.
Junior Accountant Dubai
Junior or graduate accountant needed, if you would like to start off your career with a great employer, then please apply
Online Marketing Graduate Dubai
Online Marketing Trainee - Fresher
Total Vacancy: 3
* The candidate should be a fast learner and good knowledge of basic Internet as well as search engine terminologies.
* Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings.
* Candidate should be responsible for finding popular subjects.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Designation: Online Marketing Executive (Trainee)
* Experience 0-6 months in SEO/Internet Marketing/Digital Marketing.
* Preferred SEO training(1-3 month) certification
* Good Communication and Written English
* SEO/SMO knowledge would be preferred.
Trainee Engineers Dubai
Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, this is a key role to ensure that products are tested and analysed appropriately upon release into the market. You will have at least 1-2 years experience in a Laboratory/Manufacturing environment and your responsibilities will include:
Conducting and developing laboratory testing procedures
Participating in product development through validation of process & product changes
Analyzing and communicating test data
Calibrating and maintaining R&D lab test equipment
McLaughlin & Harvey Limited
Job description: Graduate Engineer
Our Engineering Graduate development programme is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology and Institution of Mechanical Engineers and is designed to support you in getting chartered as early as possible. This programme aims to give you first-hand experience in the various technical processes within a global engineering and construction company like McLaughlin & Harvey.
Junior Graphic Designers Dubai
PAID INTERNSHIP opportunity for the designers keen to learn and experience the Branding and marketing world. We are an International multichannel Branding agency based in Business Bay, Dubai. Looking for Passionate / Gifted / Energetic people for internship, should have some experience in marketing and branding . Most important - should have the eye for quality and knowledge in luxury brands. Company Name: RUYA Employment Type: Full Time Monthly Salary: Unspecified Benefits: in the heart of dubai -Business bay close to the metro station. Minimum Work Experience: 0-1 Years Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary Listed By: Employer Company Size: 11-50 Employees Career Level: Junior
Editorial Intern Dubai
Looking for a dedicated Dubai based individual with an interest in editing and the wedding industry. The intern will contribute to the daily running of the Think Shaadi blog, editing the blog, and will be in regular contact with guest contributors. This is a work from home position.
- Writing original, interesting and informative content
- Fact checking
- Proof reading
- Copy editing
- Ensuring the layout complies with Think Shaadi's guidelines
- Researching images
- Regularly liaise with guest contributors
- Other duties as assigned by the Blog Manager
- Excellent written and spoken English (fluent)
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Strong internet research skills
- Strong interest in the wedding industry, and current wedding news
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must have their own computer to work from
- Approximately 15-20 hours per week
- The position is for 6 months
Job skills development, networking opportunities, great work environment, opportunity to attend various wedding events