Marketing intern Dubai
Job description: Sales and Marketing intern for an IT company is required :
Stipend - 1000 AED/month fixed // after 6 months 5000 AED/month
Job Responsibilities :
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
• Visiting potential customers for new business, presenting proposals to clients post proper research.
• Providing customers with quotations and proposals.
• Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company's managers.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations.
• Providing feedback on future buying trends.
• Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
• Recording sales and order information.
• Gathering market and customer information for generating potential leads for the company.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Creating a digital strategy for the Company, including content creation and organization.
• Developing new social media campaigns from the ground up and assist with capturing
and analysing social media metrics.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience.
• Keeping a track of license renewals
• Completing trainings on time.
• Delivering workshops and presentations to clients.
Interior designer Dubai
Job description: Qualifications - Graduate with professional course in Interior Design
Experience - at least 2 years relevant experience working with office furniture Dealers in the UAE.
Working with latest version of AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Powerpoint presentation, Excel , Word and our own software (training will be provided)
Salary - AED 6,500/-
HR for internship opportunity where he can learn and get experience from working on several HR-related projects with private and public sector clients.
- Well rounded knowledge and awareness of all HR and Talent Management areas
- Ability to read and write efficiently using correct HR terminology in both English and Arabic
- Passion to learn, research, benchmark and contribute ideas in order to execute the projects
Student officer Dubai
-Prospect potential students in order to drive enrollments for a range of academic and professional courses
-Proficient in Microsoft Office, develop and maintain a filing system
-Telephonic and face-to-face academic counselling
-Coordinate and organise office operations, ability to multitask, familiarity with basic accounts
-Ability to communicate effectively – both, correspond/ call partner institutes and clients
-Follow-up on all existing and potential clients and students
-Limited marketing responsibilities; social media savvy
-Prepare and mail invoices, maintain and update contracts, follow-up on receivables
-Female candidates having experience in education and associated industry preferred
-Provide daily reports as desired by the management
-Good interpersonal and presentation skills
-Familiarity with international higher education processes
-Manage complete lifecycle of students – admissions to visa issuance
-Sharjah resident candidates on Parent’s visa/ Husband’s visa/ existing visa sponsorship are preferred
Applicants who meet the above requirements and can join immediately will be given priority.
Editorial Intern Dubai
Looking for a dedicated Dubai based individual with an interest in editing and the wedding industry. The intern will contribute to the daily running of the Think Shaadi blog, editing the blog, and will be in regular contact with guest contributors. This is a work from home position.
- Writing original, interesting and informative content
- Fact checking
- Proof reading
- Copy editing
- Ensuring the layout complies with Think Shaadi's guidelines
- Researching images
- Regularly liaise with guest contributors
- Other duties as assigned by the Blog Manager
- Excellent written and spoken English (fluent)
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Strong internet research skills
- Strong interest in the wedding industry, and current wedding news
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must have their own computer to work from
- Approximately 15-20 hours per week
- The position is for 6 months
Job skills development, networking opportunities, great work environment, opportunity to attend various wedding events
This is an unpaid internship.
Please send a cover letter, resume and 2 examples of writing (500 words max.) to email@example.com. Please put "Editorial Intern" in the subject line of your email.
About Think Shaadi
Think Shaadi is an Indian wedding planning, events and concierge service, and blog connecting customers with luxury and unique suppliers from across the world to plan
Junior Electronics Engineer Dubai
WE are the Mobile VAS Provider and looking for freshers and 0-1 years experienced in the field of Computer Science and Electronics Engineers, for managing our System operation in UAE, Arabic Language is mandatory. salary is negotiable by employer
Junior Graphic Designers Dubai
PAID INTERNSHIP opportunity for the designers keen to learn and experience the Branding and marketing world. We are an International multichannel Branding agency based in Business Bay, Dubai. Looking for Passionate / Gifted / Energetic people for internship, should have some experience in marketing and branding . Most important - should have the eye for quality and knowledge in luxury brands. Company Name: RUYA Employment Type: Full Time Monthly Salary: Unspecified Benefits: in the heart of dubai -Business bay close to the metro station. Minimum Work Experience: 0-1 Years Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary Listed By: Employer Company Size: 11-50 Employees Career Level: Junior
Junior Architect Dubai
Job description: An emerging interior design firm based in Dubai, Al Barsha is looking for creative Junior Architect having 3-5 years’ experience in interior design in UAE or GCC region. Candidates having experience in retail design, f&b, hospitality is preferable. Knowledge of Auto CAD, Sketch Up, MS Office is must. Knowledge of Revit is advantageous. Applicants under freelancer or spouse visa is preferred temporarily with regularised employment visa in near future.