Sales executive Dubai
Position :Sales Executive
Qualification : - Fresh graduates
Nature of job : marketing products (Tally VAT accounting software , IT equipment and other trading Ready-mix industrial products)
Position available to start immediately
Attractive basic Salary+ Commissions
Interested candidate can send CV
IT Graduate Dubai
IT Graduate Dubai
The ideal skills and experience needed for this role:
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Recently graduated in 2013 or due to finish by 2014
Basic knowledge of the software development lifecycle
Basic knowledge of software testing methodologies
Experience required for this role is limited to work experience in a software development role or project experience gained through working on university assessment tasks.
An interest in a range of technologies
Customer service experience is desirable
A customer service mentality
A desire to learn and grow with the organisation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent personal presentation
Junior Graphic Designer Dubai
Junior Graphic Designer Dubai
Inspired Design House (IDH), is Dubai's award winning exhibition stand designer, booths & kiosks contractor/builder, corporate events, conference signage design, corporate branding & more.
Is looking for a young, creative, well driven, and goal-oriented intern to join our creative team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and develop multimedia-based layouts, graphics, sound and/or content for all our marketing platforms or clients’ use in presentations, multimedia programs, websites, and other electronic media.
- Design web interfaces; develop layout design and concept, select and secure appropriate illustrative materials to be used, and create engaging animations using Flash & other animation applications.
- By problem-solving to overcome obstacles
- By taking ownership of daily tasks & showing accountability
- By contributing to a respectful & team-based environment
Skill set & Requirements:
-Strong design style and ‘solution’ driven creative skills, with a flair for art direction, photography, typography and animation.
-Proficient with strong foundation skills with current design software including Adobe Suite (ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) Other well-known design applications such as 3Dmax, Sketch-up, etc.
Preferred majors: Undergoing a Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication or related.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Should be a Graduate with 3 to 4 years of experience in front office management and possess strong written and spoken communication skills, who should also be adaptable and willing to learn.
*Job Description as mentioned below:*
* Managing the switchboard.
* Greet visitors warmly.
* Sorting & distributing posts/couriers.
* Manage hotel booking for Guest/ Staff & Management.
* Manage flight booking for Guest/ Staff & Management.
* Scheduling meetings & booking conference room for meetings.
* Internal/External communication.
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties (Maintain XL, Physical files, Photocopy etc.)
* Keep reception area tidy at all times.
Graduate Sales Professional Dubai
We are currently looking for a recent university graduate wanting to kick their professional career in software sales. You will have a strong desire to succeed and ambition to accelerate your progression. You will be rewarded generously for your work.
- Build effective business relationships
- Develop new business relationships within the corporate market
- Lead generation research
- Proactively follow up email marketing campaigns
- Maintain up to date knowledge about technology
University graduate welcome
Global Management Consultants
Graduate HR officers Dubai
Fresh Graduate & students with keen interest in a career in Human Resource.
At Global Management Consultants we have a structured internship program designed to equip new graduates with the relevant work experience and training in human resource, training and development, and recruitment processes.
Our internship program includes, but not limited to :
• personal coach assigned to the intern
• weekly feedback sessions
• career counseling
• spread over 3 or 6 months as agreed
• comprehensive on job training
• competence certificate on successful completion of the internship program
• letter of reference
• support, guidance and help with job search
• working hours are from 09:00 to 06:00
• The interns are expected to in turn, to do the following :
• Commitment to stay for the duration of the contract : either 3 or 6 months
• Provide proof of graduation
Graduate Business Development Officers Dubai
One of the well-known and fastest growing global online ordering platform search and discovery services, are looking to hire a Business Development Associates to be a part of their growing team. They connects food lovers with great places to eat, as well as helping restaurants grow and run their businesses through value-added services such as reservations, delivery and cashless payments. They have operations in 22 countries and now are expanding in UAE market. This is your chance to work with a rapidly-growing tech startup, and to be an integral part of our successful launch in UAE.
We are looking for someone who are on there on sponsorship and can join immediately.
Helping restaurants to market themselves better on our online platform
Effectively searching for prospective clients and generating sales leads
On boarding restaurants to our online ordering platform
Advising clients on relevant and impactful marketing communication to be displayed on their advertising space on online platform
Managing end-to-end client relationship from pitching, negotiation, contracting, result tracking and troubleshooting
6 months work experience. Relevant experience in sales is a bonus!
Familiarity within the geography of Brisbane
Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals
Should be comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
Very high ethical standards
Comfortable with ambiguity, new challenges and unpredictable work hours
Internship in Software Development - Opportunities for talented students or graduates in Computer Science with PHP skills
A Swiss-based company will relocate to Dubai. We are looking for the best brains to build the future of Technologies!
We are looking for talents in Computer Science with great skills in PHP, Java, C++ and Databases. Are you a PHP programmer who can develop the most complex Platforms, E-Commerce sites, Web Applications, digital Platforms, Social Networks using innovative technologies?
We provide qualified students or graduates an internship for 3-6 month to gain experience, apply your IT skills, approve your technology skills, develop a success mind-set, soft skills, develop your working attitude, personality and more. During this first stage, the internship will not been payed. After the internship, 2 or 3 of the best interns will get hired on a long-term basis salary.