Editorial Intern Dubai
Looking for a dedicated Dubai based individual with an interest in editing and the wedding industry. The intern will contribute to the daily running of the Think Shaadi blog, editing the blog, and will be in regular contact with guest contributors. This is a work from home position.
- Writing original, interesting and informative content
- Fact checking
- Proof reading
- Copy editing
- Ensuring the layout complies with Think Shaadi's guidelines
- Researching images
- Regularly liaise with guest contributors
- Other duties as assigned by the Blog Manager
- Excellent written and spoken English (fluent)
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Strong internet research skills
- Strong interest in the wedding industry, and current wedding news
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must have their own computer to work from
- Approximately 15-20 hours per week
- The position is for 6 months
Job skills development, networking opportunities, great work environment, opportunity to attend various wedding events
This is an unpaid internship.
Please send a cover letter, resume and 2 examples of writing (500 words max.) to email@example.com. Please put "Editorial Intern" in the subject line of your email.
About Think Shaadi
Think Shaadi is an Indian wedding planning, events and concierge service, and blog connecting customers with luxury and unique suppliers from across the world to plan
Accounting Graduate Dubai
Graduate of Accountancy, Banking & Finance,Financial Management,Internal Auditing, Business Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering,Marketing, Business Administration,Psychology, Human Resource Management or any 4 year course;Pro-active;Flexible & Adaptive;Can perform with minimum supervision;Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Are you looking to move to the middle east, are you a new graduate, this please apply to open positions, we have 2 positions open for administrative assistants, you will have good typing skills and good English skills for this role, salary is negotiable
L Paniker Engineering
Graduate Civil Engineers Dubai
We are in need of graduate civil or junior civil engineers, no experience needed as this is a starting position, you will work in office with the senior engineers and assist then team with all tasks given to you,
We will provide 2 months training for this role, then you will move into the office, this position will pay 40 K USD per year to start, as you move forward in your career, salaries will increase
Marketing Network International
Junior Marketing Managers Dubai
We are a network marketing company looking for a marketing manager or executive (based on experience). Graduates can also apply ( not mandatory) with 1 year experience. Experience/knowledge of network marketing. Salary plus a good commsion on offer.
The Uniform World Tailoring & Textiles LLc
Operations Officer Dubai
The Uniform World Tailoring & Textiles LLc
We are one of the fastest growing Uniform and Workwear Manufacturer and supplier of any kinds of Uniforms based in Dubai with relevant number of years positive track record in the UAE market. We are looking for talented and young individual with ability to manage several teams, self -starter with high personal standards and a high code of ethics and very good command of English.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
Strategic and operation planning
- Supervise and control Uniform operation according to company’s standards within agreed budgetary limits
- Assist Managing Director in the following:
- Elaboration of company strategies
- Development and growth of Customized and Ready-made Workwear
- Supervise the management of all the departments (Admin, Procurement, Distribution, Production) on a daily basis
- Manage the overall business performance
- Maintain, develop and improve service standards in terms of customer service, quality of Uniforms
- Maintain company liquidity with main focus on acceptable level of Accounts Receivables and DSO (Days Sales Outstanding)
- Review and monitor inventory, requisitions, and cost control reports
Oil & Gas related Openings Dubai
An international oil and gas company focused on serving the Iraq market is seeking intelligent candidates who would be interested to be an oil and gas engineering associate in Dubai, UAE. Candidates should have an undergraduate degree, have past work experience in oil and gas business, have skills in Microsoft Office, must be fluent in English with Arabic knowledge, and significant knowledge about the Iraq oil and gas industry. Also, the individual must be willing to travel to Iraq. Key responsibilities include involvement with operational projects with the oil and gas industry worldwide, interaction with suppliers for oil and gas procurement, facilitation of logistical issues with Iraqi exports, analysis of commercial tenders with RFQs and POs, review of vendor quotes, and review of vendor quotes. Salary will be determined based on qualifications.
IT Graduate Dubai
IT Graduate Trainee
• main responsibilities will be software installation and troubleshooting
• interaction with the team
• picking up calls and troubleshooting problems that colleagues are facing over the phone
• basic software programming
• Possess Bachelor's Degree
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.