IT Graduate Dubai
IT Graduate Trainee
• main responsibilities will be software installation and troubleshooting
• interaction with the team
• picking up calls and troubleshooting problems that colleagues are facing over the phone
• basic software programming
• Possess Bachelor's Degree
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Junior Architect Dubai
We are currently looking for a Junior Architect with the following qualifications:
1. Must have at least 3 years of experience here in UAE
2. Must be knowledgeable in DM System.
3. Can work under minimal supervision and can do the design by himself and finish it.
4. Can work on various designing applications like 3ds max.
Gender: Male / Female
A Free Zone Enterprise based in Dubai South providing Information Technology and Process Automation solutions is looking for recruitment of graduates with 3 to 5 years experience in share point and or .Net as developers for immediate recruitment. Experience in Client relationship management would be added advantage.
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Are you looking to move to the middle east, are you a new graduate, this please apply to open positions, we have 2 positions open for administrative assistants, you will have good typing skills and good English skills for this role, salary is negotiable
Placement Group Inc
Junior Accountant Dubai
Junior Accountant needed for large accounting firm in the UAE, if you are ACCA/CMA/CA, then please apply, this position will start at 35 K USD per year
Junior Graphic Designers Dubai
PAID INTERNSHIP opportunity for the designers keen to learn and experience the Branding and marketing world. We are an International multichannel Branding agency based in Business Bay, Dubai. Looking for Passionate / Gifted / Energetic people for internship, should have some experience in marketing and branding . Most important - should have the eye for quality and knowledge in luxury brands. Company Name: RUYA Employment Type: Full Time Monthly Salary: Unspecified Benefits: in the heart of dubai -Business bay close to the metro station. Minimum Work Experience: 0-1 Years Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary Listed By: Employer Company Size: 11-50 Employees Career Level: Junior
Marketing Intern Dubai
This Digital Marketing internship is your chance to become a part of this amazing team behind VedSutra. As a part of our young and energetic team you will get invaluable experience in social marketing, advanced SEO techniques, content writing and entrepreneurship.
In addition to learning about Digital Marketing which will be your primary area of focus, you will also work directly with the co-founders and get to influence the direction in which the company chooses to evolve.
What are we looking for?
Self driven, highly motivated people who are interested in working for a startup.
Exceptional communication and writing skills
Highly creative with the ability to generate marketing ideas and execute them end-to-end
Prior experience is not required as long as you have the enthusiasm to pursue this seriously
We think you would love working with us, because beyond our objective of building the company, we also want to help you build your career. We hire a limited number of interns and can promise that we will spend as much time as possible to help you become better at what you are doing and potentially move towards next steps in your career either at VedSutra or outside.
HSE OFFICER Dubai
HSE Officer (Civil / Marine Contractor) in Dubai, UAE -- Fresh Graduates are welcome
Has extensive global operations in construction and contracting including high-rise buildings, shopping and commercial centers, hotels, resort villages, industrial plants, dams and hydroelectric power plants, irrigation systems, tunnels, highways, concrete silos, wastewater and drinking water treatment plants, and ground stabilization and piling works. They have undertaken major and large-scale building and infrastructure projects.
• Emirati National ONLY
• Bachelor of Technology/Engineering or Any Bachelors Degree Preferred
• Minimum High School plus a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
• Experience 0 – 2 yrs - Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Ensure safe workplace environment without risk to health
• Ensure all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated
• Ensure Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety, and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting