Marketing Graduates Dubai
Looking for Young ,Energetic candidates Marketing Graduates with a Technical background• Candidates should have at least 2 years of UAE experience in sale of Security Systems such as IP based Surveillance, access control and other security solutions. •Good knowledge in market and technology trends •Developing and implementing Sales plans to ensure that sales target are achieved. •Ability to understand customer requirements to offer customized solutions• Strong communication skills and eager to excel are a must
Dynamic and English speaking female Graduate all-rounder who can manage the routine office procedure for an Energy saving solution provider based in Sharjah.
Interested candidates, please share the CV. Freshers can apply.
Available joining immediately
Social Media Community Management Internship Opportunity
We are looking for an intern to work with our Digital Marketing Team in Dubai where they will support the digital team on social media community management, social pages management and paid social advertising.
Qualified candidates must be fast learner, creative and proficient in Microsoft Excel with good communication skills in English & Arabic and have an experience in handling social media channels.
Online Marketing Graduate Dubai
Online Marketing Trainee - Fresher
Total Vacancy: 3
* The candidate should be a fast learner and good knowledge of basic Internet as well as search engine terminologies.
* Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings.
* Candidate should be responsible for finding popular subjects.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Designation: Online Marketing Executive (Trainee)
* Experience 0-6 months in SEO/Internet Marketing/Digital Marketing.
* Preferred SEO training(1-3 month) certification
* Good Communication and Written English
* SEO/SMO knowledge would be preferred.
Junior Accountant Dubai
General Math Skills, Accounting, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Coordination, Thoroughness, Quality Focus, Objectivity
McLaughlin & Harvey Limited
Job description: Graduate Engineer
Our Engineering Graduate development programme is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology and Institution of Mechanical Engineers and is designed to support you in getting chartered as early as possible. This programme aims to give you first-hand experience in the various technical processes within a global engineering and construction company like McLaughlin & Harvey.
HR for internship opportunity where he can learn and get experience from working on several HR-related projects with private and public sector clients.
- Well rounded knowledge and awareness of all HR and Talent Management areas
- Ability to read and write efficiently using correct HR terminology in both English and Arabic
- Passion to learn, research, benchmark and contribute ideas in order to execute the projects