Junior Engineers Dubai
Required urgently Trainee Engineers UAE
Preferably 1-2 years experience in Electronics Troubleshooting. Must be DAE preferably with 1-2 years experience in relevant field or fresh candidate can also apply Local resident of Islamabad /Lahore,Multan and Rawalpindi Only those candidate can apply who wants to make their career. Must be confident and quick learner. Have strong communication skills & positive behavior
Job description: Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Preparing well-structured write-ups
2. Writing 30 high-quality articles on specified topics
3. Writing journalistic and politically strong articles as and when required
4. Coordinating with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
5. Coordinating with the video curator team to devise the best video strategy
6. Producing various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
7. Managing and promoting our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
8. Coming up with effective headline options for newsletters
9. Script-writing (formal and informal) as and when required
10. Creating content for various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
11. Researching, creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business targets
12. Performing well under deadlines
13. Writing, reviewing, and proofreading content and ensuring it's genuine, free of grammatical or spelling mistakes, sufficiently detailed yet crisp, and simple to understand
15. Writing SEO friendly content for clients (project-based)
Junior Electronics Engineer Dubai
WE are the Mobile VAS Provider and looking for freshers and 0-1 years experienced in the field of Computer Science and Electronics Engineers, for managing our System operation in UAE, Arabic Language is mandatory. salary is negotiable by employer
Sales executive Dubai
Position :Sales Executive
Qualification : - Fresh graduates
Nature of job : marketing products (Tally VAT accounting software , IT equipment and other trading Ready-mix industrial products)
Position available to start immediately
Attractive basic Salary+ Commissions
Interested candidate can send CV
Junior Architect Dubai
Job description: An emerging interior design firm based in Dubai, Al Barsha is looking for creative Junior Architect having 3-5 years’ experience in interior design in UAE or GCC region. Candidates having experience in retail design, f&b, hospitality is preferable. Knowledge of Auto CAD, Sketch Up, MS Office is must. Knowledge of Revit is advantageous. Applicants under freelancer or spouse visa is preferred temporarily with regularised employment visa in near future.
Global Management Consultants
Graduate HR officers Dubai
Fresh Graduate & students with keen interest in a career in Human Resource.
At Global Management Consultants we have a structured internship program designed to equip new graduates with the relevant work experience and training in human resource, training and development, and recruitment processes.
Our internship program includes, but not limited to :
• personal coach assigned to the intern
• weekly feedback sessions
• career counseling
• spread over 3 or 6 months as agreed
• comprehensive on job training
• competence certificate on successful completion of the internship program
• letter of reference
• support, guidance and help with job search
• working hours are from 09:00 to 06:00
• The interns are expected to in turn, to do the following :
• Commitment to stay for the duration of the contract : either 3 or 6 months
• Provide proof of graduation
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Should be a Graduate with 3 to 4 years of experience in front office management and possess strong written and spoken communication skills, who should also be adaptable and willing to learn.
*Job Description as mentioned below:*
* Managing the switchboard.
* Greet visitors warmly.
* Sorting & distributing posts/couriers.
* Manage hotel booking for Guest/ Staff & Management.
* Manage flight booking for Guest/ Staff & Management.
* Scheduling meetings & booking conference room for meetings.
* Internal/External communication.
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties (Maintain XL, Physical files, Photocopy etc.)
* Keep reception area tidy at all times.
IT Graduate Dubai
IT Graduate Trainee
• main responsibilities will be software installation and troubleshooting
• interaction with the team
• picking up calls and troubleshooting problems that colleagues are facing over the phone
• basic software programming
• Possess Bachelor's Degree
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.