Project coordinator Dubai
Urgently required Project Coordinator in a telecom company.
Bachelor in Telecommunication
Experience with telecom industry preferred.
PMP certification is a plus
Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information.
Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. time frames, financials, outcomes, budgets and milestones
Liaising with clients and project managers to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
Oversee project procurement management
Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Understanding formal escalation and review processes
Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge of industry best practice
Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identifying and defining system security requirements
Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identify and define system security requirements
Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer (A minimum of five (5) years progressive experience installing CCTV camera systems including IP cameras, NVR equipment as well as Analog Cameras)
Experience in building and maintaining security systems
Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure (Performing equipment trouble shooting, repair and preventative maintenance for video surveillance devices and close circuit television equipment)
BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Job Type: Full-time
• Security CCTV: 5 years
Technicial Support Teachnicians Dubai
Techincal support technicians wanted for our office, you will offer full online and phone support to our large customer database, you will work with a team if 12 other technicians, you will be certified and have good english skills
Cabling Technician Dubai
Cabling technician wanted for large telecom company, we are opening new offices and locations in the middle east and need staff, if you are a cabling technician with 4 years experience, this is a great time to apply, as we have several roles that need to be filled, please send in your resume
GIS Project manager Dubai
This GIS project manager is responsible for managing duties related to designing, developing, maintaining and update Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Main duties include managing: - Organizes and categorizes GIS information
- Manage creating, designing, and modifying customized maps and map templates using cartographic and cadastral standards and elements, including scale, map unites, and graticules.
- conversion data between various spatial formats and projections, and loads data into spatial databases and geographic data models.
- creation and maintenance logical data structures and spatial data models including topology, dynamic segmentation, geometric networks and address models
- Analyzes and makes recommendations concerning GIS technical matters
- Develops training materials, provides training and makes presentations to GIS users - May Lead a team of GIS developers
- Makes recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised GIS software, equipment or applications
- Requirements gathering from user groups
- Coordinate project objectives with other stakeholders
- Provide documentation of training materials, process, source code, descriptions and support requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
7+ years of relevant GIS experience
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Cabling technicians Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Fiber Optics and Horizontal Cabling (Structured Cabling) Technician for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 2 to 3 years in same field.
• Working in Oil and Gas facilities
• 2 years hands on experience of installations, terminations and measurement of fiber optic cable and horizontal CAT cabling.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication/Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Hands-on experience in structured cabling and basic trucking requirements
• Install and/or repair cables for network/UTPs, TV, telephones and basic electrical cables.
• Pulling, extending, terminating and splicing fiber optic cables
• Maintain connectivity availability by periodic check of cabling infrastructure for Data, Voice and Video services and to keep it on high performance, good continuity and reliability.
• Handling daily routine issues:
• Delivering new or replacement of old cables to end users (Data Patch, Audio and Video cables).
Various Telecom Positions Dubai
ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
ENGINEERS, SUPERVISORS, RIGGERS & SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPERS REQUIRED
We are a leading semi-government Facilities Management company within UAE, making it the biggest geographical coverage network in Facilities Management business. We are seeking to recruit qualified Engineers, Supervisors Riggers & Skilled Technical Helpers specialized in In-Building Solutions (IBS - DAS Projects)
VACANCIES IN TELECOM
Below Telecom positions are required for In-Building Solutions – DAS, 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS), and 4G (LTE), SRAN – Huawei / Ericsson / Alcatel–Lucent systems.
â™® ENGINEER/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 6 years relevant experience.
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® SUPERVISOR/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 3 years relevant experience
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® RIGGER / In-Building Solution - DAS:
Minimum Qualification : SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 3 years’ experience in IBS/ DAS systems.
Driving License : Candidates with UAE driving license will be preferred
â™® SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPER / In-Building Solutions - DAS:
Minimum Qualification: SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 2 years working experience.
Languages : Candidate should be able to speak any of the languages: English/Arabic/Hindi/Urdu.