Cellphone Technician Dubai
Examine cellphone unit and observe operation until an initial suspicion is developed to open up the unit and perform further checks using electronic hand tools and prescribed testers. „X Ensure that all pertinent repair and testing tools and appliances are in proper working condition. „X Determine parts to be replaced and provide cost estimates to the client prior to starting any work. „X Update client on the progress of troubleshooting and append initial cost estimates when necessary. „X Observe regular work schedules to achieve optimum work productivity „X Attend training courses on new developments in cellular telephony and technologies. Cellphone Technician Skills and Specifications „X Should have adequate knowledge in RF and cellular operating technologies (GSM or CDMA) „X Should have above average comprehension skills to follow medium complexity instructions in cellphone repair. „X Should have strong computer proficiency, both hardware and software, and peripheral devices used in the repair of cellphones. Cellphone Technician Education and Qualifications „X A vocational course of associate degree in electronics, radio and computers or their equivalent in experience is necessary. „X 2-3 years of apprenticeship with cellphone technicians gives an advantage
Cabling Technicians Dubai
Structured Cabling Technician with Experience in Cabling Pulling, Termination, Testing and Labeling.
System Administrator Dubai
He or She should know Microsoft products
Good command on Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013
Good knowledge of CISCO Network Infrastructure
Good English communication skills (speaking and writing )
Minimum 2 years UAE experience
Successful candidate will get a competitive salary
Please email your CV
Telecom Riggers Dubai
We are hiring now, we need telecom riggers,
- You will have a minimum 1 years experience as a Rigger, have Telecom experience
- Safety at Heights experience
- Able to pass a pre employment medical - including Drug test
we offer a great salary package for this position
Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identifying and defining system security requirements
Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identify and define system security requirements
Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer (A minimum of five (5) years progressive experience installing CCTV camera systems including IP cameras, NVR equipment as well as Analog Cameras)
Experience in building and maintaining security systems
Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure (Performing equipment trouble shooting, repair and preventative maintenance for video surveillance devices and close circuit television equipment)
BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Job Type: Full-time
• Security CCTV: 5 years
Material Management Expert ( OSP/OFC/Telecom)
location- Riyadh Saudi arabia
• To manage all aspects of materials for a Telecom Operator. Material planning & management, demand forecasting, material ordering, planning, scheduling, receiving & shipping.
• Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Manage a team of mature professionals, collecting data and present a status report to stakeholders.
• Establish & implement methods, best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing and material control.
• Ensure that material orders are fulfilled on time, supervising stock ordered versus received, stock in transit, real time stock assessment.
Desired Qualification, Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Management or Supply Chain or related discipline.
• Minimum 12 years of progressive experience in materials management and sourcing within Telecommunications Industry (OSP & Fiber Optic is a must).
• Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
• Experience in total quality, Six Sigma, or other similar environments.
• International experience from developed markets.
• About us : Norconsult Telematics is an independent, privately owned consultancy operating primarily in the areas of telecommunications and information technology. Norconsult Telematics with its Norwegian heritage is a global company providing technology and business consulting in over 50 countries around the world, representing investments well in excess of twenty (20) billion US dollars.
Online Technical Support Staff Dubai
Online technical support staff needed for telecom company in Dubai, your duties will include online and phone support to customers, you will walk them through to a solution, so you must have related qualifications, 2 years experience and good English skills, salary 12000 AED per month
We are currently looking for Network Voice Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science.
Relevant experience of over 5 years in Voice technologies e.g. Cisco
Valid CCNP voice is must and 4 yearsâ€™ experience post certification
CCIE would be an added advantage.
Certification & experience in network data will definitely be an advantage.
Must have enterprise level voice network implementation experiences with references.