Telecom engineer Dubai
Telecom Engineer With Experience In Estimation And TenderingWe have an immediate requirement for a Telecom Engineer with experience in Estimation and Tendering:Minimum 5 years experience in UAEKnowledge of FTTH Materials and GPONAdvanced MS Office skillsExcellent communication skillsA team player with strong work ethicexperience with tendering and preparing quotes.Previous experience in working with Telco.Interested candidates can send their CV
Cellphone Technician Dubai
Examine cellphone unit and observe operation until an initial suspicion is developed to open up the unit and perform further checks using electronic hand tools and prescribed testers. „X Ensure that all pertinent repair and testing tools and appliances are in proper working condition. „X Determine parts to be replaced and provide cost estimates to the client prior to starting any work. „X Update client on the progress of troubleshooting and append initial cost estimates when necessary. „X Observe regular work schedules to achieve optimum work productivity „X Attend training courses on new developments in cellular telephony and technologies. Cellphone Technician Skills and Specifications „X Should have adequate knowledge in RF and cellular operating technologies (GSM or CDMA) „X Should have above average comprehension skills to follow medium complexity instructions in cellphone repair. „X Should have strong computer proficiency, both hardware and software, and peripheral devices used in the repair of cellphones. Cellphone Technician Education and Qualifications „X A vocational course of associate degree in electronics, radio and computers or their equivalent in experience is necessary. „X 2-3 years of apprenticeship with cellphone technicians gives an advantage
Various Telecom Positions Dubai
ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
ENGINEERS, SUPERVISORS, RIGGERS & SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPERS REQUIRED
We are a leading semi-government Facilities Management company within UAE, making it the biggest geographical coverage network in Facilities Management business. We are seeking to recruit qualified Engineers, Supervisors Riggers & Skilled Technical Helpers specialized in In-Building Solutions (IBS - DAS Projects)
VACANCIES IN TELECOM
Below Telecom positions are required for In-Building Solutions – DAS, 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS), and 4G (LTE), SRAN – Huawei / Ericsson / Alcatel–Lucent systems.
â™® ENGINEER/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 6 years relevant experience.
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® SUPERVISOR/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 3 years relevant experience
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® RIGGER / In-Building Solution - DAS:
Minimum Qualification : SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 3 years’ experience in IBS/ DAS systems.
Driving License : Candidates with UAE driving license will be preferred
â™® SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPER / In-Building Solutions - DAS:
Minimum Qualification: SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 2 years working experience.
Languages : Candidate should be able to speak any of the languages: English/Arabic/Hindi/Urdu.
GIS Architect Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Senior GIS Solution Architect for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Job Title - Senior GIS Solution Architect
The Senior GIS Solutions Architect will be responsible for planning the direction and overseeing the operation of a high performing GIS development team. This individual will collaborate with team to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support all GIS projects. Will be responsible for design, development and implementation of GIS software development
• Minimum 10 years progressive experience in software architect, Enterprise GIS implementation, System Integration preferably from a large systems integration firm.
Educational Qualification & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s in GIS, Computer Science/IT, or a related field
• ESRI Technical Certifications – System Design (preferred)
• Strong Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Strong Knowledge of Agile Methodologies / Scrum
• Expertise in RDBMS such as Oracle related to design / development activities
• Knowledge of ArcGIS Server Advanced Enterprise architecture
• Expertise in Map Tiling / Caching
• Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
• Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
• Mobile Device Development (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) is a plus.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
• Highly proficient in Technical writing.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
Video engineer Dubai
GIS Project manager Dubai
This GIS project manager is responsible for managing duties related to designing, developing, maintaining and update Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Main duties include managing: - Organizes and categorizes GIS information
- Manage creating, designing, and modifying customized maps and map templates using cartographic and cadastral standards and elements, including scale, map unites, and graticules.
- conversion data between various spatial formats and projections, and loads data into spatial databases and geographic data models.
- creation and maintenance logical data structures and spatial data models including topology, dynamic segmentation, geometric networks and address models
- Analyzes and makes recommendations concerning GIS technical matters
- Develops training materials, provides training and makes presentations to GIS users - May Lead a team of GIS developers
- Makes recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised GIS software, equipment or applications
- Requirements gathering from user groups
- Coordinate project objectives with other stakeholders
- Provide documentation of training materials, process, source code, descriptions and support requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
7+ years of relevant GIS experience
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Online Technical Support Staff Dubai
Online technical support staff needed for telecom company in Dubai, your duties will include online and phone support to customers, you will walk them through to a solution, so you must have related qualifications, 2 years experience and good English skills, salary 12000 AED per month
Mobile phone technicians Dubai
Mobile Phone Technician vaccancy available in AL MAJAZ STAR MOBILE PHONES DUBAI.
EXPERIENCE: MOBILE REPAIRING & SOFTWARE MINIMUM 2 YEARS (REQUIRED)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Should have good knowledge of all mobile models and Repairs.
Dismantle/reassemble down to board and component levels.
Language change and profiling of mobiles.
Should perform the necessary repairs
Responsible for troubleshooting mobile faults.
Handling mobile repairs by removing and replacing damaged parts.
To lock or unlock mobile phones as desired by the client.
Should Know About Windows Installation
Should be well aware of Mobile Software Knowledge
Sales skills is an advantage along with language fluency
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 4000 dhs & COMMISION BASED ON EXPERIENCE
BENEFITS: COMPANY ACCOMODATION & COMMISION