ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
We, Etisalat Facilities Management, part of Etisalat Services Holdings are a leading semi-government company operating on more than 5000 sites within UAE, making it the biggest geographical coverage network in Facilities Management business. We are seeking to recruit qualified Engineers, Associate Engineers, Supervisors, Technicians, Riggers, and Skilled Labor specialized in Telecom and Data Center operations.
VACANCIES IN ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Mobile phone technicians Dubai
Mobile Phone Technician vaccancy available in AL MAJAZ STAR MOBILE PHONES DUBAI.
EXPERIENCE: MOBILE REPAIRING & SOFTWARE MINIMUM 2 YEARS (REQUIRED)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Should have good knowledge of all mobile models and Repairs.
Dismantle/reassemble down to board and component levels.
Language change and profiling of mobiles.
Should perform the necessary repairs
Responsible for troubleshooting mobile faults.
Handling mobile repairs by removing and replacing damaged parts.
To lock or unlock mobile phones as desired by the client.
Should Know About Windows Installation
Should be well aware of Mobile Software Knowledge
Sales skills is an advantage along with language fluency
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 4000 dhs & COMMISION BASED ON EXPERIENCE
BENEFITS: COMPANY ACCOMODATION & COMMISION
Networking Engineers Dubai
We have 2 openings for networking engineers, these are two great positions that are vacant, if you feel you have the experience, then please apply, we offer relocation and a package for the hired candidate
Telecom engineer Dubai
Technical Skills & Experience:
• Hand on experience in deploying, configuration, and troubleshooting Extreme Wireless solution, and Extreme NAC solution across different networks.
• Experience in deploying multi vendor NAC Solution Example (FortiNAC, Forescout)
• Experience in Deploying and troubleshooting various vendors firewalls like CISCO Palo-alto, Sonic Wall, Fortigate and Anti virus solutions including Symantec, MacAfee .
• Experience in IT Management software, and monitoring tools (SolarWinds)
• Experience in troubleshooting of cisco switches.
IOS Design Dubai
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
5- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
6- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
7- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizatio
We are currently looking for Network Voice Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science.
Relevant experience of over 5 years in Voice technologies e.g. Cisco
Valid CCNP voice is must and 4 yearsâ€™ experience post certification
CCIE would be an added advantage.
Certification & experience in network data will definitely be an advantage.
Must have enterprise level voice network implementation experiences with references.
Security Analyst Dubai
SECURITY ANALYST DUBAI
Working for a large, global company, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for a security engineer with solid experience in security and scripting. Working alongside the security services manager, this role will work with security engineers and design divisions managing IT security, governance and policies around infrastructure operating system security as well as managing IT security incidents.
To secure this role, you should have a good knowledge of:
- Unix, Windows (all OS), and Mainframe
- Advanced Perl and shell scripting
- LAN / WAN
- IDS / IPS
- Security / threat analysis and incident management
- Security forensics
- General IT security (firewalls, anti virus etc) Salary negotiable
Cabling technicians Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Fiber Optics and Horizontal Cabling (Structured Cabling) Technician for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 2 to 3 years in same field.
• Working in Oil and Gas facilities
• 2 years hands on experience of installations, terminations and measurement of fiber optic cable and horizontal CAT cabling.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication/Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Hands-on experience in structured cabling and basic trucking requirements
• Install and/or repair cables for network/UTPs, TV, telephones and basic electrical cables.
• Pulling, extending, terminating and splicing fiber optic cables
• Maintain connectivity availability by periodic check of cabling infrastructure for Data, Voice and Video services and to keep it on high performance, good continuity and reliability.
• Handling daily routine issues:
• Delivering new or replacement of old cables to end users (Data Patch, Audio and Video cables).