Cabling technicians Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Fiber Optics and Horizontal Cabling (Structured Cabling) Technician for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 2 to 3 years in same field.
• Working in Oil and Gas facilities
• 2 years hands on experience of installations, terminations and measurement of fiber optic cable and horizontal CAT cabling.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication/Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Hands-on experience in structured cabling and basic trucking requirements
• Install and/or repair cables for network/UTPs, TV, telephones and basic electrical cables.
• Pulling, extending, terminating and splicing fiber optic cables
• Maintain connectivity availability by periodic check of cabling infrastructure for Data, Voice and Video services and to keep it on high performance, good continuity and reliability.
• Handling daily routine issues:
• Delivering new or replacement of old cables to end users (Data Patch, Audio and Video cables).
Data specialist Dubai
We are currently looking for Data Warehousing / Mining Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
The last recent 5 years in the same field.
Reference delivered project in the IT&T filed
Operating Systems : Microsoft Windows Environments (2000, 9x, XP, server 2008, 2012 and beyond).
Databases : SQL SERVER 2008/2012/etc.
Data Warehouse Tools : Microsoft Business Intelligence
Database Tools : SQL profiler, Performance Monitor, Symantec Net Backup, Database tuning advisor, SCOM
Network Topologies : TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, FTP, SNMP, SMTP
CCTV Technician Dubai
CCTV Technician include:. Test, adjusts and troubleshoot CCTV equipment. Remove and rearranges CCTV equipment at on-site locations
Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identifying and defining system security requirements
Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identify and define system security requirements
Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer (A minimum of five (5) years progressive experience installing CCTV camera systems including IP cameras, NVR equipment as well as Analog Cameras)
Experience in building and maintaining security systems
Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure (Performing equipment trouble shooting, repair and preventative maintenance for video surveillance devices and close circuit television equipment)
BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Job Type: Full-time
• Security CCTV: 5 years
telecom Technician required to manage overall activities including marketing for security system, networking, PBX, Access control and IT support. Salary plus commission basis. UAE experience and driving licence preferred. send CV
GIS Designer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for GIS Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Experience in Portal for ArcGIS & GIS Mobile Development
• Knowledge of Geodatabase Administration (Preferred)
• Knowledge of GIS Software Architecture (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Preferred)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 4 weeks (maximum 6 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
GIS Project manager Dubai
This GIS project manager is responsible for managing duties related to designing, developing, maintaining and update Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Main duties include managing: - Organizes and categorizes GIS information
- Manage creating, designing, and modifying customized maps and map templates using cartographic and cadastral standards and elements, including scale, map unites, and graticules.
- conversion data between various spatial formats and projections, and loads data into spatial databases and geographic data models.
- creation and maintenance logical data structures and spatial data models including topology, dynamic segmentation, geometric networks and address models
- Analyzes and makes recommendations concerning GIS technical matters
- Develops training materials, provides training and makes presentations to GIS users - May Lead a team of GIS developers
- Makes recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised GIS software, equipment or applications
- Requirements gathering from user groups
- Coordinate project objectives with other stakeholders
- Provide documentation of training materials, process, source code, descriptions and support requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
7+ years of relevant GIS experience
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Technical Support Agents Dubai
To provide technical services to the customers.
2. To develop new customer for new grades and molecules so as to increase sale volumes of DSP
3. To provide basic regulatory support to the customers for Region ASEAN that includes (MOA, ISO certifications, GMP certifications, stability data, technical Dossiers, time to time RA queries etc. or addressing other such queries in co-ordination with RA Department).
4. Co-ordinate for Pre audit and annual GMP Questionnaires:- Co-ordination for the same will be done with QA/QC managers of ALL business Units.
5. To handle customer complaints related to performance and respond to customers queries as and when received for my region.
6. To review customer’s specifications; transform them into customer specific orders (CSOs) and implementation for order processing. Avoid generation of additional CSOs and try to club in existing CSOs to improve production and operational efficiency.
7. To assist sales team and Business development team in development of new customers/ new market by way of instructing Customer associates to arrange samples, trials supplies for customers and taking machine trials at customer’s place to convert into order. Sampling activity also involve instructing Customer associate for submission of GO molecules and portfolio molecule samples.
8. New products and grades: linking with R&D, organizing launch of new products/grades together with M&S; contribute to preparation of product brochures; training sales force on technical aspects of new products/grades
9. To provide training to CSAs and make them aware about customers requirements. Assisting them with sampling by way of co-ordination between DSCM and Production/Quality.
10. Organizing customers audit at different DSP sites in co-ordination with QA/QC/Production/S&M
11. To review product specifications of all products before submission of samples for approval or before doing commercial supplies.
12. To keep ISOP related activities updated.
13. To receive customers feedback through “Customer Feedback Form” & personal interaction with the customers and measure customer satisfaction index whenever such program is rolled out. Share customer feedback with all concerned at factory and make use of feedback for further improvement.
14. To organise and evaluate results of Benchmarking Studies in coordination with Quality and extracting advantage out of it in discussions with Sales and by your Own experience.
15. To provide assistance in promotion of new products & new grades/products with DSM green tech. in the market.
16. To assist manufacturing site/s in development of product performance improvement plans.
17. To assist in resolving differences between different departments such as Production, S&M, QA with respect to customer complaints, product performance
18. Decision on customer complaints.( Allocation, evaluating Investigation report feedback for performance complaints of my region)
19. Addressing technical matters with the customers( Mainstream and other molecules for my region)
20. Assist QA in Classification of customer complaints.
21. Deciding in specific grade/type of material that should reach customer case by case for mainstream as well as GO molecules for my region.
22. Assisting management in deciding approaches to various markets , customers, Agents
. Projects or Special Assignments
23. To introduce, develop and consolidate customers by assisting them with technical Information, understanding their requirements/Specifications, assisting Business development teams and Co-ordinating with Project teams
24. Introduction and consolidation of pure Actives
25. 1st line technical training to S&M
26. Product performance improvement in co-ordination with sites.
27. To address performance complaints on priority.
28. Basic RA support to customers (like MOA, ISO certifications, GMP requirement, stability data etc)
29. To introduce and establish market for SSC Grade C, Grade P, Grade E, Cefaclor, Cefradine and other new Grades molecules as and when introduced
Complexity of the job
1. New markets different countries, different culture & geography, customer behaviour & attitude
2. Big volumes leading to more customer , queries, support
3. Aligning internally with sales, Business development, Portfolio, Go, DSCM and Quality teams so as to keep pace for each and every matter related to customer development.
4. Mediating for sample dispatch in terms of customer Specs, following with Specific Sites and Customer associates so as to make sample available to customers at the earliest possible time so as to get fast approvals.