Video engineer Dubai
IOS Design Dubai
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
5- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
6- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
7- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizatio
Telecom Technicians Dubai
Installs, repairs, maintains structured cabling systems,well knowledge PABX in accordance with our company specifications and standards. Installs and terminates telephone cabling including multi-connect telephone twisted pair and other voice grade cabling systems.Installs and terminates data communication cabling including fiber optics and unshielded twisted pair.Troubleshoot network connectivity issues in Facilities Computer Assembling & Troubleshooting of Destops/ Laptops.Tests and troubleshoots problems with structure cabling systems present in our facilities.Maintains record of time and material used on a job.Performs related duties as required.Atleast 2 Year experience on the service and repair of telecommunications equipment and installation. Certification
Satellite Technician Dubai
We have a specific opening for a satellite technician, you will have a related degree and 4 years experience as a technician, The role will suit someone who can travel and has the motivation to perform at a high level independently and reliably. The locations are throughout the UAE and Gulf region,you will also work offshore on projects, salary is 90 K USD
Support Engineer Dubai
Crazzie Rates IT & Cabling
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER DUBAI
In this position, you will contribute to a mix of support tasks and projects and you can expect your technical expertise to be required for key input for a variety of new projects including design and implementation of solutions. You’ll be part of a team where you can expect to be held in high respect and able to advance your career.
4-5 years experience configuring and supporting Windows Server 2003 and 2008 as well as Exchange server. Experience of (AD) Active Directory, DNS & DHCP is essential.
- MCSE expected but negotiable for the right person
- Experience in Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop environments.
- Solid knowledge and experience in VMware and storage infrastructure is required
- Solid understanding of networking concepts is required. CCNA desirable not essential
- Experience in structured troubleshooting is expected, salary negotiable
Material Management Expert ( OSP/OFC/Telecom)
location- Riyadh Saudi arabia
• To manage all aspects of materials for a Telecom Operator. Material planning & management, demand forecasting, material ordering, planning, scheduling, receiving & shipping.
• Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Manage a team of mature professionals, collecting data and present a status report to stakeholders.
• Establish & implement methods, best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing and material control.
• Ensure that material orders are fulfilled on time, supervising stock ordered versus received, stock in transit, real time stock assessment.
Desired Qualification, Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Management or Supply Chain or related discipline.
• Minimum 12 years of progressive experience in materials management and sourcing within Telecommunications Industry (OSP & Fiber Optic is a must).
• Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
• Experience in total quality, Six Sigma, or other similar environments.
• International experience from developed markets.
• About us : Norconsult Telematics is an independent, privately owned consultancy operating primarily in the areas of telecommunications and information technology. Norconsult Telematics with its Norwegian heritage is a global company providing technology and business consulting in over 50 countries around the world, representing investments well in excess of twenty (20) billion US dollars.
Technical Support Agents Dubai
To provide technical services to the customers.
2. To develop new customer for new grades and molecules so as to increase sale volumes of DSP
3. To provide basic regulatory support to the customers for Region ASEAN that includes (MOA, ISO certifications, GMP certifications, stability data, technical Dossiers, time to time RA queries etc. or addressing other such queries in co-ordination with RA Department).
4. Co-ordinate for Pre audit and annual GMP Questionnaires:- Co-ordination for the same will be done with QA/QC managers of ALL business Units.
5. To handle customer complaints related to performance and respond to customers queries as and when received for my region.
6. To review customer’s specifications; transform them into customer specific orders (CSOs) and implementation for order processing. Avoid generation of additional CSOs and try to club in existing CSOs to improve production and operational efficiency.
7. To assist sales team and Business development team in development of new customers/ new market by way of instructing Customer associates to arrange samples, trials supplies for customers and taking machine trials at customer’s place to convert into order. Sampling activity also involve instructing Customer associate for submission of GO molecules and portfolio molecule samples.
8. New products and grades: linking with R&D, organizing launch of new products/grades together with M&S; contribute to preparation of product brochures; training sales force on technical aspects of new products/grades
9. To provide training to CSAs and make them aware about customers requirements. Assisting them with sampling by way of co-ordination between DSCM and Production/Quality.
10. Organizing customers audit at different DSP sites in co-ordination with QA/QC/Production/S&M
11. To review product specifications of all products before submission of samples for approval or before doing commercial supplies.
12. To keep ISOP related activities updated.
13. To receive customers feedback through “Customer Feedback Form” & personal interaction with the customers and measure customer satisfaction index whenever such program is rolled out. Share customer feedback with all concerned at factory and make use of feedback for further improvement.
14. To organise and evaluate results of Benchmarking Studies in coordination with Quality and extracting advantage out of it in discussions with Sales and by your Own experience.
15. To provide assistance in promotion of new products & new grades/products with DSM green tech. in the market.
16. To assist manufacturing site/s in development of product performance improvement plans.
17. To assist in resolving differences between different departments such as Production, S&M, QA with respect to customer complaints, product performance
18. Decision on customer complaints.( Allocation, evaluating Investigation report feedback for performance complaints of my region)
19. Addressing technical matters with the customers( Mainstream and other molecules for my region)
20. Assist QA in Classification of customer complaints.
21. Deciding in specific grade/type of material that should reach customer case by case for mainstream as well as GO molecules for my region.
22. Assisting management in deciding approaches to various markets , customers, Agents
. Projects or Special Assignments
23. To introduce, develop and consolidate customers by assisting them with technical Information, understanding their requirements/Specifications, assisting Business development teams and Co-ordinating with Project teams
24. Introduction and consolidation of pure Actives
25. 1st line technical training to S&M
26. Product performance improvement in co-ordination with sites.
27. To address performance complaints on priority.
28. Basic RA support to customers (like MOA, ISO certifications, GMP requirement, stability data etc)
29. To introduce and establish market for SSC Grade C, Grade P, Grade E, Cefaclor, Cefradine and other new Grades molecules as and when introduced
Complexity of the job
1. New markets different countries, different culture & geography, customer behaviour & attitude
2. Big volumes leading to more customer , queries, support
3. Aligning internally with sales, Business development, Portfolio, Go, DSCM and Quality teams so as to keep pace for each and every matter related to customer development.
4. Mediating for sample dispatch in terms of customer Specs, following with Specific Sites and Customer associates so as to make sample available to customers at the earliest possible time so as to get fast approvals.