IT/CCTV Engineer Dubai
We are looking for skilled IT technicians with expertise in
Telephone and PBX (IP and analog)
IT troubleshooting and software installation
System design including schematic drawing, system
architecture, field equipment selection, controller
wiring/interlock wiring, schedules sequence of operations,
development of control logics.
Project planning and execution to ensure on time delivery with
the requisite level of quality expected from the customer.
Controlling projects related to CCTV (Analog, IP), Access
control system, Flap barrier, Swing gates, Tripod turnstile, Fire Alarm
System, Public Address system, Bollards, Boom Barrier, DFMD right from
the initial enquiry till installation of the same at site and handing over to
customer. Also looks after the service and AMC calls and to generate the
Company revenue through same.
Telecom Professionals Dubai
General Summary of Position
This position requires talented individuals with 7-10 years working experience in the IT, Telecom and AV Industry with strong familiarity with one of the vertical market segments-Education, Hospitality and Enterprise. The main task is creation of successful key account relationships in the identified target markets so as to exceed forecasted sales and build sustainable quality relationships for the ultimate benefit and satisfaction of the end customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieves and exceeds sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
• Identifies and qualifies legitimate opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions, and works with the solutions/operations/implementation teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
• Builds a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
• Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
• Manages customer relationship and is responsible for an entire customer across new geographies and capabilities.
• Serves as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with focus on corporate and business unit executives.
• Manage Business development officers and make sure of full compliance of following activities:
o Direct Sales to Key Accounts - Responsible for achievement of agreed sales forecasts for each product / solutions group within given geographical region.
o Negotiates orders and manages Customer Relationships.
o Provides marketing inputs for product sales.
o Collects market information on products and provides regular feedback
o Builds value add in key relationships.
o Reviews and presents regular business plans to management including order forecasts.
o Identifies new opportunities with current customer base for product line extensions.
o Identifies potential opportunities in advance and networks with associated trades.
o Constantly updates in product and market knowledge.
o CRM / MIS - Reporting
Various Telecom Positions Dubai
ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
ENGINEERS, SUPERVISORS, RIGGERS & SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPERS REQUIRED
We are a leading semi-government Facilities Management company within UAE, making it the biggest geographical coverage network in Facilities Management business. We are seeking to recruit qualified Engineers, Supervisors Riggers & Skilled Technical Helpers specialized in In-Building Solutions (IBS - DAS Projects)
VACANCIES IN TELECOM
Below Telecom positions are required for In-Building Solutions – DAS, 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS), and 4G (LTE), SRAN – Huawei / Ericsson / Alcatel–Lucent systems.
â™® ENGINEER/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 6 years relevant experience.
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® SUPERVISOR/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 3 years relevant experience
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® RIGGER / In-Building Solution - DAS:
Minimum Qualification : SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 3 years’ experience in IBS/ DAS systems.
Driving License : Candidates with UAE driving license will be preferred
â™® SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPER / In-Building Solutions - DAS:
Minimum Qualification: SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 2 years working experience.
Languages : Candidate should be able to speak any of the languages: English/Arabic/Hindi/Urdu.
IOS Design Dubai
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
5- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
6- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
7- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizatio
Telecom Rigger Dubai
we are looking for a Telecom Rigger with the following requirements:
-Must have a working experience in telecommunication company or
technical job experience.
-Preferably with knowledge in installation and recovery of antennas,
microwave, masts and towers.
-Can able to lift 20 kgs weight.
-Can able to climb in tower.
-Having any Climbing Training Certificate.
-Can able to work under the sun in duration of working schedule.
-Any nationality is accepted aside from Pakistani due to over quota
of Pakistani staff now in our company.
-Can join immediately.
Any nationality is accepted aside from Pakistani due to over quota
of Pakistani nationality in our company.
Material Management Expert ( OSP/OFC/Telecom)
location- Riyadh Saudi arabia
• To manage all aspects of materials for a Telecom Operator. Material planning & management, demand forecasting, material ordering, planning, scheduling, receiving & shipping.
• Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Manage a team of mature professionals, collecting data and present a status report to stakeholders.
• Establish & implement methods, best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing and material control.
• Ensure that material orders are fulfilled on time, supervising stock ordered versus received, stock in transit, real time stock assessment.
Desired Qualification, Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Management or Supply Chain or related discipline.
• Minimum 12 years of progressive experience in materials management and sourcing within Telecommunications Industry (OSP & Fiber Optic is a must).
• Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
• Experience in total quality, Six Sigma, or other similar environments.
• International experience from developed markets.
• About us : Norconsult Telematics is an independent, privately owned consultancy operating primarily in the areas of telecommunications and information technology. Norconsult Telematics with its Norwegian heritage is a global company providing technology and business consulting in over 50 countries around the world, representing investments well in excess of twenty (20) billion US dollars.
Cabling Technicians Dubai
Structured Cabling Technician with Experience in Cabling Pulling, Termination, Testing and Labeling.
Network Voice Engineer Dubai
Network Voice Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science.
Relevant experience of over 5 years in Voice technologies e.g. Cisco
Valid CCNP voice is must and 4 yearsâ€™ experience post certification
CCIE would be an added advantage.
Certification & experience in network data will definitely be an advantage.
Must have enterprise level voice network implementation experiences with references.
1. Implementation, Configuring, troubleshooting and monitoring of telephony/communication infrastructure for call center, branches and other enterprise users.