TELECOM ASSOCIATE ENGINNER / SUPERVISOR DUBAI
Required: Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent atleast 6 years of experience in Field Maintenance
FIM Consultant Dubai
FIM Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM).
Should have hands on experience in FIM 2010 R2 version.
Should have experience quick mobilization time and adequate .
Should have implementing and supporting experience.
Good Communication skill is English.
EFT Switch--Consultant Dubai
currently looking for EFT Switch--Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Graduate./ Post Graduate – Computer Science qualified preferred
• 2- 3 years of relevant experience in ATM/POS/EFT Switch.
• Should have experience in development, implementation and system integration testing.
• Technical expertise in any Financial switch (preferably Postilion), ATMs (NCR/Diebold), POS and Financial messaging protocols
• Experience in Visa and MasterCard Certifications and simulators
• Full understanding of EMV transaction flow
• Hands-on experience on MS-SQL 2005, Crystal Reporting, and Tomcat web-servers
• Excellent analytical skills are required
• Should have good communication skills and enhance work environment.
• Work as an active team member to upgrade the EFT Switch
• Manage, Control and execution of projects related to EFT Switch system with minimum guidance
• Manage tasks / assignments for Design & Development of Small-Medium size
• Understand platform to suggest improving the processes & systems performance
IT/CCTV Engineer Dubai
We are looking for skilled IT technicians with expertise in
Telephone and PBX (IP and analog)
IT troubleshooting and software installation
System design including schematic drawing, system
architecture, field equipment selection, controller
wiring/interlock wiring, schedules sequence of operations,
development of control logics.
Project planning and execution to ensure on time delivery with
the requisite level of quality expected from the customer.
Controlling projects related to CCTV (Analog, IP), Access
control system, Flap barrier, Swing gates, Tripod turnstile, Fire Alarm
System, Public Address system, Bollards, Boom Barrier, DFMD right from
the initial enquiry till installation of the same at site and handing over to
customer. Also looks after the service and AMC calls and to generate the
Company revenue through same.
Cabling technicians Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Fiber Optics and Horizontal Cabling (Structured Cabling) Technician for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 2 to 3 years in same field.
• Working in Oil and Gas facilities
• 2 years hands on experience of installations, terminations and measurement of fiber optic cable and horizontal CAT cabling.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication/Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Hands-on experience in structured cabling and basic trucking requirements
• Install and/or repair cables for network/UTPs, TV, telephones and basic electrical cables.
• Pulling, extending, terminating and splicing fiber optic cables
• Maintain connectivity availability by periodic check of cabling infrastructure for Data, Voice and Video services and to keep it on high performance, good continuity and reliability.
• Handling daily routine issues:
• Delivering new or replacement of old cables to end users (Data Patch, Audio and Video cables).
GIS Project manager Dubai
This GIS project manager is responsible for managing duties related to designing, developing, maintaining and update Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Main duties include managing: - Organizes and categorizes GIS information
- Manage creating, designing, and modifying customized maps and map templates using cartographic and cadastral standards and elements, including scale, map unites, and graticules.
- conversion data between various spatial formats and projections, and loads data into spatial databases and geographic data models.
- creation and maintenance logical data structures and spatial data models including topology, dynamic segmentation, geometric networks and address models
- Analyzes and makes recommendations concerning GIS technical matters
- Develops training materials, provides training and makes presentations to GIS users - May Lead a team of GIS developers
- Makes recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised GIS software, equipment or applications
- Requirements gathering from user groups
- Coordinate project objectives with other stakeholders
- Provide documentation of training materials, process, source code, descriptions and support requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
7+ years of relevant GIS experience
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills