Various Telecom Positions Dubai
ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
ENGINEERS, SUPERVISORS, RIGGERS & SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPERS REQUIRED
We are a leading semi-government Facilities Management company within UAE, making it the biggest geographical coverage network in Facilities Management business. We are seeking to recruit qualified Engineers, Supervisors Riggers & Skilled Technical Helpers specialized in In-Building Solutions (IBS - DAS Projects)
VACANCIES IN TELECOM
Below Telecom positions are required for In-Building Solutions – DAS, 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS), and 4G (LTE), SRAN – Huawei / Ericsson / Alcatel–Lucent systems.
â™® ENGINEER/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 6 years relevant experience.
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® SUPERVISOR/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 3 years relevant experience
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® RIGGER / In-Building Solution - DAS:
Minimum Qualification : SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 3 years’ experience in IBS/ DAS systems.
Driving License : Candidates with UAE driving license will be preferred
â™® SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPER / In-Building Solutions - DAS:
Minimum Qualification: SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 2 years working experience.
Languages : Candidate should be able to speak any of the languages: English/Arabic/Hindi/Urdu.
Telecom Professionals Dubai
General Summary of Position
This position requires talented individuals with 7-10 years working experience in the IT, Telecom and AV Industry with strong familiarity with one of the vertical market segments-Education, Hospitality and Enterprise. The main task is creation of successful key account relationships in the identified target markets so as to exceed forecasted sales and build sustainable quality relationships for the ultimate benefit and satisfaction of the end customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieves and exceeds sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
• Identifies and qualifies legitimate opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions, and works with the solutions/operations/implementation teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
• Builds a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
• Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
• Manages customer relationship and is responsible for an entire customer across new geographies and capabilities.
• Serves as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with focus on corporate and business unit executives.
• Manage Business development officers and make sure of full compliance of following activities:
o Direct Sales to Key Accounts - Responsible for achievement of agreed sales forecasts for each product / solutions group within given geographical region.
o Negotiates orders and manages Customer Relationships.
o Provides marketing inputs for product sales.
o Collects market information on products and provides regular feedback
o Builds value add in key relationships.
o Reviews and presents regular business plans to management including order forecasts.
o Identifies new opportunities with current customer base for product line extensions.
o Identifies potential opportunities in advance and networks with associated trades.
o Constantly updates in product and market knowledge.
o CRM / MIS - Reporting
Technical Support Agents Dubai
To provide technical services to the customers.
2. To develop new customer for new grades and molecules so as to increase sale volumes of DSP
3. To provide basic regulatory support to the customers for Region ASEAN that includes (MOA, ISO certifications, GMP certifications, stability data, technical Dossiers, time to time RA queries etc. or addressing other such queries in co-ordination with RA Department).
4. Co-ordinate for Pre audit and annual GMP Questionnaires:- Co-ordination for the same will be done with QA/QC managers of ALL business Units.
5. To handle customer complaints related to performance and respond to customers queries as and when received for my region.
6. To review customer’s specifications; transform them into customer specific orders (CSOs) and implementation for order processing. Avoid generation of additional CSOs and try to club in existing CSOs to improve production and operational efficiency.
7. To assist sales team and Business development team in development of new customers/ new market by way of instructing Customer associates to arrange samples, trials supplies for customers and taking machine trials at customer’s place to convert into order. Sampling activity also involve instructing Customer associate for submission of GO molecules and portfolio molecule samples.
8. New products and grades: linking with R&D, organizing launch of new products/grades together with M&S; contribute to preparation of product brochures; training sales force on technical aspects of new products/grades
9. To provide training to CSAs and make them aware about customers requirements. Assisting them with sampling by way of co-ordination between DSCM and Production/Quality.
10. Organizing customers audit at different DSP sites in co-ordination with QA/QC/Production/S&M
11. To review product specifications of all products before submission of samples for approval or before doing commercial supplies.
12. To keep ISOP related activities updated.
13. To receive customers feedback through “Customer Feedback Form” & personal interaction with the customers and measure customer satisfaction index whenever such program is rolled out. Share customer feedback with all concerned at factory and make use of feedback for further improvement.
14. To organise and evaluate results of Benchmarking Studies in coordination with Quality and extracting advantage out of it in discussions with Sales and by your Own experience.
15. To provide assistance in promotion of new products & new grades/products with DSM green tech. in the market.
16. To assist manufacturing site/s in development of product performance improvement plans.
17. To assist in resolving differences between different departments such as Production, S&M, QA with respect to customer complaints, product performance
18. Decision on customer complaints.( Allocation, evaluating Investigation report feedback for performance complaints of my region)
19. Addressing technical matters with the customers( Mainstream and other molecules for my region)
20. Assist QA in Classification of customer complaints.
21. Deciding in specific grade/type of material that should reach customer case by case for mainstream as well as GO molecules for my region.
22. Assisting management in deciding approaches to various markets , customers, Agents
. Projects or Special Assignments
23. To introduce, develop and consolidate customers by assisting them with technical Information, understanding their requirements/Specifications, assisting Business development teams and Co-ordinating with Project teams
24. Introduction and consolidation of pure Actives
25. 1st line technical training to S&M
26. Product performance improvement in co-ordination with sites.
27. To address performance complaints on priority.
28. Basic RA support to customers (like MOA, ISO certifications, GMP requirement, stability data etc)
29. To introduce and establish market for SSC Grade C, Grade P, Grade E, Cefaclor, Cefradine and other new Grades molecules as and when introduced
Complexity of the job
1. New markets different countries, different culture & geography, customer behaviour & attitude
2. Big volumes leading to more customer , queries, support
3. Aligning internally with sales, Business development, Portfolio, Go, DSCM and Quality teams so as to keep pace for each and every matter related to customer development.
4. Mediating for sample dispatch in terms of customer Specs, following with Specific Sites and Customer associates so as to make sample available to customers at the earliest possible time so as to get fast approvals.
IOS Design Dubai
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
5- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
6- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
7- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizatio
Cabling technician Dubai
Job description: Structured Cabling Design, Cabling & Termination.
Should have good knowledge to prepare quotation(BOQ) from CAD drawing and site visit.
Installation skills in CCTV, Access Control Systems, Parking System, Audio Visual System
Terminate and test new cables to ensure that they are properly incorporated into the system and are in good working order.
Assist co-workers with installation and routine maintenance of structured cabling systems.
Install, maintain, and repair cable systems, most often involved with television and internet services.
Very important : Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
Familiar with some basic computer programs.
IP Engineer Dubai
- Providing IP Telephony support and expertise, your main responsibilities with this role will include; tickets, changes, capacity planning, operational tasks, internal project and external project activity.
- Technical requirements –
- Cisco Voice over IP experience (Mandatory)
- Solid Cisco Call Manager (6.x/8.x) experience (Mandatory)
- Cisco Unity Connection 8.x experience (Desirable)
- Cisco UCCX experience (Desirable)
- The ability to configure Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways, Routers and Switches
- LAN/WAN design (Desirable)
- Cisco switching and routing skills (Desirable
- Non technical requirements –
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Being a team player
- Interpersonal skills
System Administrator Dubai
He or She should know Microsoft products
Good command on Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013
Good knowledge of CISCO Network Infrastructure
Good English communication skills (speaking and writing )
Minimum 2 years UAE experience
Successful candidate will get a competitive salary
Please email your CV
Cabling Technician Dubai
Cabling technician wanted for large telecom company, we are opening new offices and locations in the middle east and need staff, if you are a cabling technician with 4 years experience, this is a great time to apply, as we have several roles that need to be filled, please send in your resume