telecom Technician required to manage overall activities including marketing for security system, networking, PBX, Access control and IT support. Salary plus commission basis. UAE experience and driving licence preferred. send CV
GIS Designer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for GIS Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Experience in Portal for ArcGIS & GIS Mobile Development
• Knowledge of Geodatabase Administration (Preferred)
• Knowledge of GIS Software Architecture (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Preferred)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 4 weeks (maximum 6 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
GIS Project manager Dubai
This GIS project manager is responsible for managing duties related to designing, developing, maintaining and update Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Main duties include managing: - Organizes and categorizes GIS information
- Manage creating, designing, and modifying customized maps and map templates using cartographic and cadastral standards and elements, including scale, map unites, and graticules.
- conversion data between various spatial formats and projections, and loads data into spatial databases and geographic data models.
- creation and maintenance logical data structures and spatial data models including topology, dynamic segmentation, geometric networks and address models
- Analyzes and makes recommendations concerning GIS technical matters
- Develops training materials, provides training and makes presentations to GIS users - May Lead a team of GIS developers
- Makes recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised GIS software, equipment or applications
- Requirements gathering from user groups
- Coordinate project objectives with other stakeholders
- Provide documentation of training materials, process, source code, descriptions and support requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
7+ years of relevant GIS experience
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Technical Support Agents Dubai
To provide technical services to the customers.
2. To develop new customer for new grades and molecules so as to increase sale volumes of DSP
3. To provide basic regulatory support to the customers for Region ASEAN that includes (MOA, ISO certifications, GMP certifications, stability data, technical Dossiers, time to time RA queries etc. or addressing other such queries in co-ordination with RA Department).
4. Co-ordinate for Pre audit and annual GMP Questionnaires:- Co-ordination for the same will be done with QA/QC managers of ALL business Units.
5. To handle customer complaints related to performance and respond to customers queries as and when received for my region.
6. To review customer’s specifications; transform them into customer specific orders (CSOs) and implementation for order processing. Avoid generation of additional CSOs and try to club in existing CSOs to improve production and operational efficiency.
7. To assist sales team and Business development team in development of new customers/ new market by way of instructing Customer associates to arrange samples, trials supplies for customers and taking machine trials at customer’s place to convert into order. Sampling activity also involve instructing Customer associate for submission of GO molecules and portfolio molecule samples.
8. New products and grades: linking with R&D, organizing launch of new products/grades together with M&S; contribute to preparation of product brochures; training sales force on technical aspects of new products/grades
9. To provide training to CSAs and make them aware about customers requirements. Assisting them with sampling by way of co-ordination between DSCM and Production/Quality.
10. Organizing customers audit at different DSP sites in co-ordination with QA/QC/Production/S&M
11. To review product specifications of all products before submission of samples for approval or before doing commercial supplies.
12. To keep ISOP related activities updated.
13. To receive customers feedback through “Customer Feedback Form” & personal interaction with the customers and measure customer satisfaction index whenever such program is rolled out. Share customer feedback with all concerned at factory and make use of feedback for further improvement.
14. To organise and evaluate results of Benchmarking Studies in coordination with Quality and extracting advantage out of it in discussions with Sales and by your Own experience.
15. To provide assistance in promotion of new products & new grades/products with DSM green tech. in the market.
16. To assist manufacturing site/s in development of product performance improvement plans.
17. To assist in resolving differences between different departments such as Production, S&M, QA with respect to customer complaints, product performance
18. Decision on customer complaints.( Allocation, evaluating Investigation report feedback for performance complaints of my region)
19. Addressing technical matters with the customers( Mainstream and other molecules for my region)
20. Assist QA in Classification of customer complaints.
21. Deciding in specific grade/type of material that should reach customer case by case for mainstream as well as GO molecules for my region.
22. Assisting management in deciding approaches to various markets , customers, Agents
. Projects or Special Assignments
23. To introduce, develop and consolidate customers by assisting them with technical Information, understanding their requirements/Specifications, assisting Business development teams and Co-ordinating with Project teams
24. Introduction and consolidation of pure Actives
25. 1st line technical training to S&M
26. Product performance improvement in co-ordination with sites.
27. To address performance complaints on priority.
28. Basic RA support to customers (like MOA, ISO certifications, GMP requirement, stability data etc)
29. To introduce and establish market for SSC Grade C, Grade P, Grade E, Cefaclor, Cefradine and other new Grades molecules as and when introduced
Complexity of the job
1. New markets different countries, different culture & geography, customer behaviour & attitude
2. Big volumes leading to more customer , queries, support
3. Aligning internally with sales, Business development, Portfolio, Go, DSCM and Quality teams so as to keep pace for each and every matter related to customer development.
4. Mediating for sample dispatch in terms of customer Specs, following with Specific Sites and Customer associates so as to make sample available to customers at the earliest possible time so as to get fast approvals.
General Telecom engineer Dubai
AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: General Telecom engineer
Primary Responsabilities :
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides provisioning and programming of telecommunications or network equipment including phone systems, remote terminal devices, switches, routers, MPLS and SONET equipment.
- Specifies and orders carrier services from telecommunications providers and phone companies.
- Meeting established Customer Satisfaction goals.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, information technology or related field from an accredited school
Technical skills :
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
· Must have Strong Knowledge of telecom system design.
. Experience with hardware configuration ; VTC, LAN, WAN, VPN and VOIP phone system maintenance, network management, maintenance, configuration, troubleshooting and resolution.
· Experience with the provisioning and programming of telecommunications or network equipment including phone systems, remote terminal devices, switches, routers, MPLS and SONET equipment.
· Specialized knowledge of PCs, word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
· Specialized training courses completed on communications equipment or systems.
Position Requirements :
Fluent English (Clearly communicate in English verbally or in writing),
Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
Good relational contact,
Goal-focused and responsible for "getting the job done".
IT/CCTV Engineer Dubai
We are looking for skilled IT technicians with expertise in
Telephone and PBX (IP and analog)
IT troubleshooting and software installation
System design including schematic drawing, system
architecture, field equipment selection, controller
wiring/interlock wiring, schedules sequence of operations,
development of control logics.
Project planning and execution to ensure on time delivery with
the requisite level of quality expected from the customer.
Controlling projects related to CCTV (Analog, IP), Access
control system, Flap barrier, Swing gates, Tripod turnstile, Fire Alarm
System, Public Address system, Bollards, Boom Barrier, DFMD right from
the initial enquiry till installation of the same at site and handing over to
customer. Also looks after the service and AMC calls and to generate the
Company revenue through same.
Telecom Professionals Dubai
General Summary of Position
This position requires talented individuals with 7-10 years working experience in the IT, Telecom and AV Industry with strong familiarity with one of the vertical market segments-Education, Hospitality and Enterprise. The main task is creation of successful key account relationships in the identified target markets so as to exceed forecasted sales and build sustainable quality relationships for the ultimate benefit and satisfaction of the end customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieves and exceeds sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
• Identifies and qualifies legitimate opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions, and works with the solutions/operations/implementation teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
• Builds a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
• Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
• Manages customer relationship and is responsible for an entire customer across new geographies and capabilities.
• Serves as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with focus on corporate and business unit executives.
• Manage Business development officers and make sure of full compliance of following activities:
o Direct Sales to Key Accounts - Responsible for achievement of agreed sales forecasts for each product / solutions group within given geographical region.
o Negotiates orders and manages Customer Relationships.
o Provides marketing inputs for product sales.
o Collects market information on products and provides regular feedback
o Builds value add in key relationships.
o Reviews and presents regular business plans to management including order forecasts.
o Identifies new opportunities with current customer base for product line extensions.
o Identifies potential opportunities in advance and networks with associated trades.
o Constantly updates in product and market knowledge.
o CRM / MIS - Reporting
Various Telecom Positions Dubai
ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
ENGINEERS, SUPERVISORS, RIGGERS & SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPERS REQUIRED
We are a leading semi-government Facilities Management company within UAE, making it the biggest geographical coverage network in Facilities Management business. We are seeking to recruit qualified Engineers, Supervisors Riggers & Skilled Technical Helpers specialized in In-Building Solutions (IBS - DAS Projects)
VACANCIES IN TELECOM
Below Telecom positions are required for In-Building Solutions – DAS, 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS), and 4G (LTE), SRAN – Huawei / Ericsson / Alcatel–Lucent systems.
â™® ENGINEER/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 6 years relevant experience.
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® SUPERVISOR/ In-Building Solution:
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Electronics/Communication/IT or equivalent and at least 3 years relevant experience
Driving License : UAE driving license mandatory
â™® RIGGER / In-Building Solution - DAS:
Minimum Qualification : SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 3 years’ experience in IBS/ DAS systems.
Driving License : Candidates with UAE driving license will be preferred
â™® SKILLED TECHNICAL HELPER / In-Building Solutions - DAS:
Minimum Qualification: SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and at least 2 years working experience.
Languages : Candidate should be able to speak any of the languages: English/Arabic/Hindi/Urdu.