Mobile Phone Technicians Dubai
We are looking for a Mobile Phone Technician who can repair level two and level three. Must be able to replace batteries and LCD's on all Apple iPhones and iPads. Experience on other brands is beneficial. Must be willing to drive
Telecom Engineer Dubai
Telecom engineer wanted for large cabling and maintenance company, this firm requires professionals with sound knowledge in the telecom industry, we offer a tax free salary of 67 K USD plus relocation
General Telecom engineer Dubai
AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: General Telecom engineer
Primary Responsabilities :
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides provisioning and programming of telecommunications or network equipment including phone systems, remote terminal devices, switches, routers, MPLS and SONET equipment.
- Specifies and orders carrier services from telecommunications providers and phone companies.
- Meeting established Customer Satisfaction goals.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, information technology or related field from an accredited school
Technical skills :
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
· Must have Strong Knowledge of telecom system design.
. Experience with hardware configuration ; VTC, LAN, WAN, VPN and VOIP phone system maintenance, network management, maintenance, configuration, troubleshooting and resolution.
· Experience with the provisioning and programming of telecommunications or network equipment including phone systems, remote terminal devices, switches, routers, MPLS and SONET equipment.
· Specialized knowledge of PCs, word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
· Specialized training courses completed on communications equipment or systems.
Position Requirements :
Fluent English (Clearly communicate in English verbally or in writing),
Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
Good relational contact,
Goal-focused and responsible for "getting the job done".
Technical support agents Dubai
IP Engineer Dubai
- Providing IP Telephony support and expertise, your main responsibilities with this role will include; tickets, changes, capacity planning, operational tasks, internal project and external project activity.
- Technical requirements –
- Cisco Voice over IP experience (Mandatory)
- Solid Cisco Call Manager (6.x/8.x) experience (Mandatory)
- Cisco Unity Connection 8.x experience (Desirable)
- Cisco UCCX experience (Desirable)
- The ability to configure Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways, Routers and Switches
- LAN/WAN design (Desirable)
- Cisco switching and routing skills (Desirable
- Non technical requirements –
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Being a team player
- Interpersonal skills
Cabling Technicians Dubai
Structured Cabling Technician with Experience in Cabling Pulling, Termination, Testing and Labeling.
TELECOM RIGGERS DUBAI
Required: Minimum SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and atleast 2 years & above experience in Telecom antenna installation & maintenance in any telecom company, Climbing skill is mandatory (climbing test will be conducted before joining and failure will lead to rejection).
Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identifying and defining system security requirements
Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identify and define system security requirements
Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer (A minimum of five (5) years progressive experience installing CCTV camera systems including IP cameras, NVR equipment as well as Analog Cameras)
Experience in building and maintaining security systems
Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure (Performing equipment trouble shooting, repair and preventative maintenance for video surveillance devices and close circuit television equipment)
BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Job Type: Full-time
• Security CCTV: 5 years