Cellphone Technician Dubai
Examine cellphone unit and observe operation until an initial suspicion is developed to open up the unit and perform further checks using electronic hand tools and prescribed testers. „X Ensure that all pertinent repair and testing tools and appliances are in proper working condition. „X Determine parts to be replaced and provide cost estimates to the client prior to starting any work. „X Update client on the progress of troubleshooting and append initial cost estimates when necessary. „X Observe regular work schedules to achieve optimum work productivity „X Attend training courses on new developments in cellular telephony and technologies. Cellphone Technician Skills and Specifications „X Should have adequate knowledge in RF and cellular operating technologies (GSM or CDMA) „X Should have above average comprehension skills to follow medium complexity instructions in cellphone repair. „X Should have strong computer proficiency, both hardware and software, and peripheral devices used in the repair of cellphones. Cellphone Technician Education and Qualifications „X A vocational course of associate degree in electronics, radio and computers or their equivalent in experience is necessary. „X 2-3 years of apprenticeship with cellphone technicians gives an advantage
Network Engineer Dubai
New networking and software development company in the UAE is hiring now, we are in need of network engineers with full qualifications and solid experience, you must have certification, this position is a full time position, about 60 months with the option to renew, if interested, then please apply
Krishcom Satellite Equipment Trading & Installation LLC
3-5 Years experience in installation, testing and commissioning of CCTV, SMATV, INTERCOM, GATE BARRIER, HOME AUTOMATION, ACCESS CONTROL, BGM/PA and NETWORKING.
2) Experience in IT Networking and Fiber Termination.
3) Diploma degree is required.
4) Driving License in UAE is must.
Telecom Riggers Dubai
We are hiring now, we need telecom riggers,
- You will have a minimum 1 years experience as a Rigger, have Telecom experience
- Safety at Heights experience
- Able to pass a pre employment medical - including Drug test
we offer a great salary package for this position
Technical Support Agents Dubai
To provide technical services to the customers.
2. To develop new customer for new grades and molecules so as to increase sale volumes of DSP
3. To provide basic regulatory support to the customers for Region ASEAN that includes (MOA, ISO certifications, GMP certifications, stability data, technical Dossiers, time to time RA queries etc. or addressing other such queries in co-ordination with RA Department).
4. Co-ordinate for Pre audit and annual GMP Questionnaires:- Co-ordination for the same will be done with QA/QC managers of ALL business Units.
5. To handle customer complaints related to performance and respond to customers queries as and when received for my region.
6. To review customer’s specifications; transform them into customer specific orders (CSOs) and implementation for order processing. Avoid generation of additional CSOs and try to club in existing CSOs to improve production and operational efficiency.
7. To assist sales team and Business development team in development of new customers/ new market by way of instructing Customer associates to arrange samples, trials supplies for customers and taking machine trials at customer’s place to convert into order. Sampling activity also involve instructing Customer associate for submission of GO molecules and portfolio molecule samples.
8. New products and grades: linking with R&D, organizing launch of new products/grades together with M&S; contribute to preparation of product brochures; training sales force on technical aspects of new products/grades
9. To provide training to CSAs and make them aware about customers requirements. Assisting them with sampling by way of co-ordination between DSCM and Production/Quality.
10. Organizing customers audit at different DSP sites in co-ordination with QA/QC/Production/S&M
11. To review product specifications of all products before submission of samples for approval or before doing commercial supplies.
12. To keep ISOP related activities updated.
13. To receive customers feedback through “Customer Feedback Form” & personal interaction with the customers and measure customer satisfaction index whenever such program is rolled out. Share customer feedback with all concerned at factory and make use of feedback for further improvement.
14. To organise and evaluate results of Benchmarking Studies in coordination with Quality and extracting advantage out of it in discussions with Sales and by your Own experience.
15. To provide assistance in promotion of new products & new grades/products with DSM green tech. in the market.
16. To assist manufacturing site/s in development of product performance improvement plans.
17. To assist in resolving differences between different departments such as Production, S&M, QA with respect to customer complaints, product performance
18. Decision on customer complaints.( Allocation, evaluating Investigation report feedback for performance complaints of my region)
19. Addressing technical matters with the customers( Mainstream and other molecules for my region)
20. Assist QA in Classification of customer complaints.
21. Deciding in specific grade/type of material that should reach customer case by case for mainstream as well as GO molecules for my region.
22. Assisting management in deciding approaches to various markets , customers, Agents
. Projects or Special Assignments
23. To introduce, develop and consolidate customers by assisting them with technical Information, understanding their requirements/Specifications, assisting Business development teams and Co-ordinating with Project teams
24. Introduction and consolidation of pure Actives
25. 1st line technical training to S&M
26. Product performance improvement in co-ordination with sites.
27. To address performance complaints on priority.
28. Basic RA support to customers (like MOA, ISO certifications, GMP requirement, stability data etc)
29. To introduce and establish market for SSC Grade C, Grade P, Grade E, Cefaclor, Cefradine and other new Grades molecules as and when introduced
Complexity of the job
1. New markets different countries, different culture & geography, customer behaviour & attitude
2. Big volumes leading to more customer , queries, support
3. Aligning internally with sales, Business development, Portfolio, Go, DSCM and Quality teams so as to keep pace for each and every matter related to customer development.
4. Mediating for sample dispatch in terms of customer Specs, following with Specific Sites and Customer associates so as to make sample available to customers at the earliest possible time so as to get fast approvals.
Test Engineer Dubai
We would like to hear from candidiates who have 3 years experience in Testing in UC applications, DC environments and you will create and supervise Testing Plans.
This is a great role with a great employer with room to advance in your , you must have related qualifications and very good experience
Satellite Technician Dubai
We have a specific opening for a satellite technician, you will have a related degree and 4 years experience as a technician, The role will suit someone who can travel and has the motivation to perform at a high level independently and reliably. The locations are throughout the UAE and Gulf region,you will also work offshore on projects, salary is 90 K USD
Field Service Support Engineer Dubai
We are currently recruiting for a motivated individual to join our Technical Services divistion based in Dubai after 6 months of extensive training.
The successful candidate must possess at least an HNC qualification, or equivalent, in Electronic/Electrical Engineering and have previous AV/IT knowledge. Strong communication & networking skills, as well as the ability to work unsupervised, are essential.
There is a highly attractive package available for the right candidate along with the opportunity to join a genuine market leader within the industry, the manufactur of innovative optical and digital equipment for the healthcare sector.
The Field Service Advanced Product Support Engineer holds responsibility for the installation, support and maintenance of all IT products within the Systems Integration portfolio and for remote/telephone support.
Regional travel is a requirement of this post, which is based in the MEA region.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
IT Systems installation, testing and support (in field/in house)Other Related Duties;
Customer product demonstrations
Product testing and evaluations
Projects/Sales Team support