Satellite Technician Dubai
We have a specific opening for a satellite technician, you will have a related degree and 4 years experience as a technician, The role will suit someone who can travel and has the motivation to perform at a high level independently and reliably. The locations are throughout the UAE and Gulf region,you will also work offshore on projects, salary is 90 K USD
CCTV Technician Dubai
CCTV Technician include:. Test, adjusts and troubleshoot CCTV equipment. Remove and rearranges CCTV equipment at on-site locations
Telecom Riggers Dubai
We are hiring now, we need telecom riggers,
- You will have a minimum 1 years experience as a Rigger, have Telecom experience
- Safety at Heights experience
- Able to pass a pre employment medical - including Drug test
we offer a great salary package for this position
TELECOM RIGGERS DUBAI
Required: Minimum SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and atleast 2 years & above experience in Telecom antenna installation & maintenance in any telecom company, Climbing skill is mandatory (climbing test will be conducted before joining and failure will lead to rejection).
IT/CCTV Engineer Dubai
We are looking for skilled IT technicians with expertise in
Telephone and PBX (IP and analog)
IT troubleshooting and software installation
System design including schematic drawing, system
architecture, field equipment selection, controller
wiring/interlock wiring, schedules sequence of operations,
development of control logics.
Project planning and execution to ensure on time delivery with
the requisite level of quality expected from the customer.
Controlling projects related to CCTV (Analog, IP), Access
control system, Flap barrier, Swing gates, Tripod turnstile, Fire Alarm
System, Public Address system, Bollards, Boom Barrier, DFMD right from
the initial enquiry till installation of the same at site and handing over to
customer. Also looks after the service and AMC calls and to generate the
Company revenue through same.
telecom Technician required to manage overall activities including marketing for security system, networking, PBX, Access control and IT support. Salary plus commission basis. UAE experience and driving licence preferred. send CV
Network Engineer Dubai
New networking and software development company in the UAE is hiring now, we are in need of network engineers with full qualifications and solid experience, you must have certification, this position is a full time position, about 60 months with the option to renew, if interested, then please apply
Technical Support Agents Dubai
To provide technical services to the customers.
2. To develop new customer for new grades and molecules so as to increase sale volumes of DSP
3. To provide basic regulatory support to the customers for Region ASEAN that includes (MOA, ISO certifications, GMP certifications, stability data, technical Dossiers, time to time RA queries etc. or addressing other such queries in co-ordination with RA Department).
4. Co-ordinate for Pre audit and annual GMP Questionnaires:- Co-ordination for the same will be done with QA/QC managers of ALL business Units.
5. To handle customer complaints related to performance and respond to customers queries as and when received for my region.
6. To review customer’s specifications; transform them into customer specific orders (CSOs) and implementation for order processing. Avoid generation of additional CSOs and try to club in existing CSOs to improve production and operational efficiency.
7. To assist sales team and Business development team in development of new customers/ new market by way of instructing Customer associates to arrange samples, trials supplies for customers and taking machine trials at customer’s place to convert into order. Sampling activity also involve instructing Customer associate for submission of GO molecules and portfolio molecule samples.
8. New products and grades: linking with R&D, organizing launch of new products/grades together with M&S; contribute to preparation of product brochures; training sales force on technical aspects of new products/grades
9. To provide training to CSAs and make them aware about customers requirements. Assisting them with sampling by way of co-ordination between DSCM and Production/Quality.
10. Organizing customers audit at different DSP sites in co-ordination with QA/QC/Production/S&M
11. To review product specifications of all products before submission of samples for approval or before doing commercial supplies.
12. To keep ISOP related activities updated.
13. To receive customers feedback through “Customer Feedback Form” & personal interaction with the customers and measure customer satisfaction index whenever such program is rolled out. Share customer feedback with all concerned at factory and make use of feedback for further improvement.
14. To organise and evaluate results of Benchmarking Studies in coordination with Quality and extracting advantage out of it in discussions with Sales and by your Own experience.
15. To provide assistance in promotion of new products & new grades/products with DSM green tech. in the market.
16. To assist manufacturing site/s in development of product performance improvement plans.
17. To assist in resolving differences between different departments such as Production, S&M, QA with respect to customer complaints, product performance
18. Decision on customer complaints.( Allocation, evaluating Investigation report feedback for performance complaints of my region)
19. Addressing technical matters with the customers( Mainstream and other molecules for my region)
20. Assist QA in Classification of customer complaints.
21. Deciding in specific grade/type of material that should reach customer case by case for mainstream as well as GO molecules for my region.
22. Assisting management in deciding approaches to various markets , customers, Agents
. Projects or Special Assignments
23. To introduce, develop and consolidate customers by assisting them with technical Information, understanding their requirements/Specifications, assisting Business development teams and Co-ordinating with Project teams
24. Introduction and consolidation of pure Actives
25. 1st line technical training to S&M
26. Product performance improvement in co-ordination with sites.
27. To address performance complaints on priority.
28. Basic RA support to customers (like MOA, ISO certifications, GMP requirement, stability data etc)
29. To introduce and establish market for SSC Grade C, Grade P, Grade E, Cefaclor, Cefradine and other new Grades molecules as and when introduced
Complexity of the job
1. New markets different countries, different culture & geography, customer behaviour & attitude
2. Big volumes leading to more customer , queries, support
3. Aligning internally with sales, Business development, Portfolio, Go, DSCM and Quality teams so as to keep pace for each and every matter related to customer development.
4. Mediating for sample dispatch in terms of customer Specs, following with Specific Sites and Customer associates so as to make sample available to customers at the earliest possible time so as to get fast approvals.