Network Voice Engineer Dubai
Network Voice Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science.
Relevant experience of over 5 years in Voice technologies e.g. Cisco
Valid CCNP voice is must and 4 yearsâ€™ experience post certification
CCIE would be an added advantage.
Certification & experience in network data will definitely be an advantage.
Must have enterprise level voice network implementation experiences with references.
1. Implementation, Configuring, troubleshooting and monitoring of telephony/communication infrastructure for call center, branches and other enterprise users.
Telecom Technicians Dubai
Installs, repairs, maintains structured cabling systems,well knowledge PABX in accordance with our company specifications and standards. Installs and terminates telephone cabling including multi-connect telephone twisted pair and other voice grade cabling systems.Installs and terminates data communication cabling including fiber optics and unshielded twisted pair.Troubleshoot network connectivity issues in Facilities Computer Assembling & Troubleshooting of Destops/ Laptops.Tests and troubleshoots problems with structure cabling systems present in our facilities.Maintains record of time and material used on a job.Performs related duties as required.Atleast 2 Year experience on the service and repair of telecommunications equipment and installation. Certification
IT & Cabling Services Ltd
Support Engineer Dubai
In this position, you will contribute to a mix of support tasks and projects and you can expect your technical expertise to be required for key input for a variety of new projects including design and implementation of solutions. You’ll be part of a team where you can expect to be held in high respect and able to advance your career. salary negotiable
Online Technical Support Staff Dubai
Online technical support staff needed for telecom company in Dubai, your duties will include online and phone support to customers, you will walk them through to a solution, so you must have related qualifications, 2 years experience and good English skills, salary 12000 AED per month
Field Service Support Engineer Dubai
We are currently recruiting for a motivated individual to join our Technical Services divistion based in Dubai after 6 months of extensive training.
The successful candidate must possess at least an HNC qualification, or equivalent, in Electronic/Electrical Engineering and have previous AV/IT knowledge. Strong communication & networking skills, as well as the ability to work unsupervised, are essential.
There is a highly attractive package available for the right candidate along with the opportunity to join a genuine market leader within the industry, the manufactur of innovative optical and digital equipment for the healthcare sector.
The Field Service Advanced Product Support Engineer holds responsibility for the installation, support and maintenance of all IT products within the Systems Integration portfolio and for remote/telephone support.
Regional travel is a requirement of this post, which is based in the MEA region.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
IT Systems installation, testing and support (in field/in house)Other Related Duties;
Customer product demonstrations
Product testing and evaluations
Projects/Sales Team support
Security Analyst Dubai
SECURITY ANALYST DUBAI
Working for a large, global company, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for a security engineer with solid experience in security and scripting. Working alongside the security services manager, this role will work with security engineers and design divisions managing IT security, governance and policies around infrastructure operating system security as well as managing IT security incidents.
To secure this role, you should have a good knowledge of:
- Unix, Windows (all OS), and Mainframe
- Advanced Perl and shell scripting
- LAN / WAN
- IDS / IPS
- Security / threat analysis and incident management
- Security forensics
- General IT security (firewalls, anti virus etc) Salary negotiable
Material Management Expert ( OSP/OFC/Telecom)
location- Riyadh Saudi arabia
• To manage all aspects of materials for a Telecom Operator. Material planning & management, demand forecasting, material ordering, planning, scheduling, receiving & shipping.
• Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Manage a team of mature professionals, collecting data and present a status report to stakeholders.
• Establish & implement methods, best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing and material control.
• Ensure that material orders are fulfilled on time, supervising stock ordered versus received, stock in transit, real time stock assessment.
Desired Qualification, Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Management or Supply Chain or related discipline.
• Minimum 12 years of progressive experience in materials management and sourcing within Telecommunications Industry (OSP & Fiber Optic is a must).
• Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
• Experience in total quality, Six Sigma, or other similar environments.
• International experience from developed markets.
• About us : Norconsult Telematics is an independent, privately owned consultancy operating primarily in the areas of telecommunications and information technology. Norconsult Telematics with its Norwegian heritage is a global company providing technology and business consulting in over 50 countries around the world, representing investments well in excess of twenty (20) billion US dollars.