Telecom Rigger Dubai
we are looking for a Telecom Rigger with the following requirements:
-Must have a working experience in telecommunication company or
technical job experience.
-Preferably with knowledge in installation and recovery of antennas,
microwave, masts and towers.
-Can able to lift 20 kgs weight.
-Can able to climb in tower.
-Having any Climbing Training Certificate.
-Can able to work under the sun in duration of working schedule.
-Any nationality is accepted aside from Pakistani due to over quota
of Pakistani staff now in our company.
-Can join immediately.
Any nationality is accepted aside from Pakistani due to over quota
of Pakistani nationality in our company.
System Administrator Dubai
He or She should know Microsoft products
Good command on Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013
Good knowledge of CISCO Network Infrastructure
Good English communication skills (speaking and writing )
Minimum 2 years UAE experience
Successful candidate will get a competitive salary
Please email your CV
Telecom Engineer Dubai
Telecom engineer wanted for large cabling and maintenance company, this firm requires professionals with sound knowledge in the telecom industry, we offer a tax free salary of 67 K USD plus relocation
Network Engineers Dubai
Telecom company looking for 3 network engineers with full qualifications, you will work onsite at the Dubai location, you will work with the response team to ensure our systems are up and running and report tasks as needed, you must have 4 years experience, the salary is negotiable
IT & Cabling Services Ltd
Support Engineer Dubai
In this position, you will contribute to a mix of support tasks and projects and you can expect your technical expertise to be required for key input for a variety of new projects including design and implementation of solutions. You’ll be part of a team where you can expect to be held in high respect and able to advance your career. salary negotiable
GIS Project manager Dubai
This GIS project manager is responsible for managing duties related to designing, developing, maintaining and update Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Main duties include managing: - Organizes and categorizes GIS information
- Manage creating, designing, and modifying customized maps and map templates using cartographic and cadastral standards and elements, including scale, map unites, and graticules.
- conversion data between various spatial formats and projections, and loads data into spatial databases and geographic data models.
- creation and maintenance logical data structures and spatial data models including topology, dynamic segmentation, geometric networks and address models
- Analyzes and makes recommendations concerning GIS technical matters
- Develops training materials, provides training and makes presentations to GIS users - May Lead a team of GIS developers
- Makes recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised GIS software, equipment or applications
- Requirements gathering from user groups
- Coordinate project objectives with other stakeholders
- Provide documentation of training materials, process, source code, descriptions and support requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
7+ years of relevant GIS experience
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
telecom Technician required to manage overall activities including marketing for security system, networking, PBX, Access control and IT support. Salary plus commission basis. UAE experience and driving licence preferred. send CV
ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
We, Etisalat Facilities Management, part of Etisalat Services Holdings are a leading semi-government company operating on more than 5000 sites within UAE, making it the biggest geographical coverage network in Facilities Management business. We are seeking to recruit qualified Engineers, Associate Engineers, Supervisors, Technicians, Riggers, and Skilled Labor specialized in Telecom and Data Center operations.
VACANCIES IN ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT