Cellphone Technician Dubai
Examine cellphone unit and observe operation until an initial suspicion is developed to open up the unit and perform further checks using electronic hand tools and prescribed testers. „X Ensure that all pertinent repair and testing tools and appliances are in proper working condition. „X Determine parts to be replaced and provide cost estimates to the client prior to starting any work. „X Update client on the progress of troubleshooting and append initial cost estimates when necessary. „X Observe regular work schedules to achieve optimum work productivity „X Attend training courses on new developments in cellular telephony and technologies. Cellphone Technician Skills and Specifications „X Should have adequate knowledge in RF and cellular operating technologies (GSM or CDMA) „X Should have above average comprehension skills to follow medium complexity instructions in cellphone repair. „X Should have strong computer proficiency, both hardware and software, and peripheral devices used in the repair of cellphones. Cellphone Technician Education and Qualifications „X A vocational course of associate degree in electronics, radio and computers or their equivalent in experience is necessary. „X 2-3 years of apprenticeship with cellphone technicians gives an advantage
Telecom Professionals Dubai
General Summary of Position
This position requires talented individuals with 7-10 years working experience in the IT, Telecom and AV Industry with strong familiarity with one of the vertical market segments-Education, Hospitality and Enterprise. The main task is creation of successful key account relationships in the identified target markets so as to exceed forecasted sales and build sustainable quality relationships for the ultimate benefit and satisfaction of the end customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieves and exceeds sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
• Identifies and qualifies legitimate opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions, and works with the solutions/operations/implementation teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
• Builds a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
• Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
• Manages customer relationship and is responsible for an entire customer across new geographies and capabilities.
• Serves as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with focus on corporate and business unit executives.
• Manage Business development officers and make sure of full compliance of following activities:
o Direct Sales to Key Accounts - Responsible for achievement of agreed sales forecasts for each product / solutions group within given geographical region.
o Negotiates orders and manages Customer Relationships.
o Provides marketing inputs for product sales.
o Collects market information on products and provides regular feedback
o Builds value add in key relationships.
o Reviews and presents regular business plans to management including order forecasts.
o Identifies new opportunities with current customer base for product line extensions.
o Identifies potential opportunities in advance and networks with associated trades.
o Constantly updates in product and market knowledge.
o CRM / MIS - Reporting
Material Management Expert ( OSP/OFC/Telecom)
location- Riyadh Saudi arabia
• To manage all aspects of materials for a Telecom Operator. Material planning & management, demand forecasting, material ordering, planning, scheduling, receiving & shipping.
• Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Manage a team of mature professionals, collecting data and present a status report to stakeholders.
• Establish & implement methods, best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing and material control.
• Ensure that material orders are fulfilled on time, supervising stock ordered versus received, stock in transit, real time stock assessment.
Desired Qualification, Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Management or Supply Chain or related discipline.
• Minimum 12 years of progressive experience in materials management and sourcing within Telecommunications Industry (OSP & Fiber Optic is a must).
• Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
• Experience in total quality, Six Sigma, or other similar environments.
• International experience from developed markets.
• About us : Norconsult Telematics is an independent, privately owned consultancy operating primarily in the areas of telecommunications and information technology. Norconsult Telematics with its Norwegian heritage is a global company providing technology and business consulting in over 50 countries around the world, representing investments well in excess of twenty (20) billion US dollars.
We are currently looking for Network Voice Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science.
Relevant experience of over 5 years in Voice technologies e.g. Cisco
Valid CCNP voice is must and 4 yearsâ€™ experience post certification
CCIE would be an added advantage.
Certification & experience in network data will definitely be an advantage.
Must have enterprise level voice network implementation experiences with references.
ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
We, Etisalat Facilities Management, part of Etisalat Services Holdings are a leading semi-government company operating on more than 5000 sites within UAE, making it the biggest geographical coverage network in Facilities Management business. We are seeking to recruit qualified Engineers, Associate Engineers, Supervisors, Technicians, Riggers, and Skilled Labor specialized in Telecom and Data Center operations.
VACANCIES IN ETISALAT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Telecom engineer Dubai
Technical Skills & Experience:
• Hand on experience in deploying, configuration, and troubleshooting Extreme Wireless solution, and Extreme NAC solution across different networks.
• Experience in deploying multi vendor NAC Solution Example (FortiNAC, Forescout)
• Experience in Deploying and troubleshooting various vendors firewalls like CISCO Palo-alto, Sonic Wall, Fortigate and Anti virus solutions including Symantec, MacAfee .
• Experience in IT Management software, and monitoring tools (SolarWinds)
• Experience in troubleshooting of cisco switches.
Video engineer Dubai
Cabling technician Dubai
Job description: Structured Cabling Design, Cabling & Termination.
Should have good knowledge to prepare quotation(BOQ) from CAD drawing and site visit.
Installation skills in CCTV, Access Control Systems, Parking System, Audio Visual System
Terminate and test new cables to ensure that they are properly incorporated into the system and are in good working order.
Assist co-workers with installation and routine maintenance of structured cabling systems.
Install, maintain, and repair cable systems, most often involved with television and internet services.
Very important : Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
Familiar with some basic computer programs.