Telecom Riggers Dubai
We are hiring now, we need telecom riggers,
- You will have a minimum 1 years experience as a Rigger, have Telecom experience
- Safety at Heights experience
- Able to pass a pre employment medical - including Drug test
we offer a great salary package for this position
Cabling technicians Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Fiber Optics and Horizontal Cabling (Structured Cabling) Technician for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 2 to 3 years in same field.
• Working in Oil and Gas facilities
• 2 years hands on experience of installations, terminations and measurement of fiber optic cable and horizontal CAT cabling.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication/Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Hands-on experience in structured cabling and basic trucking requirements
• Install and/or repair cables for network/UTPs, TV, telephones and basic electrical cables.
• Pulling, extending, terminating and splicing fiber optic cables
• Maintain connectivity availability by periodic check of cabling infrastructure for Data, Voice and Video services and to keep it on high performance, good continuity and reliability.
• Handling daily routine issues:
• Delivering new or replacement of old cables to end users (Data Patch, Audio and Video cables).
Support Engineer Dubai
Crazzie Rates IT & Cabling
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER DUBAI
In this position, you will contribute to a mix of support tasks and projects and you can expect your technical expertise to be required for key input for a variety of new projects including design and implementation of solutions. You’ll be part of a team where you can expect to be held in high respect and able to advance your career.
4-5 years experience configuring and supporting Windows Server 2003 and 2008 as well as Exchange server. Experience of (AD) Active Directory, DNS & DHCP is essential.
- MCSE expected but negotiable for the right person
- Experience in Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop environments.
- Solid knowledge and experience in VMware and storage infrastructure is required
- Solid understanding of networking concepts is required. CCNA desirable not essential
- Experience in structured troubleshooting is expected, salary negotiable
Telecom Professionals Dubai
General Summary of Position
This position requires talented individuals with 7-10 years working experience in the IT, Telecom and AV Industry with strong familiarity with one of the vertical market segments-Education, Hospitality and Enterprise. The main task is creation of successful key account relationships in the identified target markets so as to exceed forecasted sales and build sustainable quality relationships for the ultimate benefit and satisfaction of the end customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieves and exceeds sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
• Identifies and qualifies legitimate opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions, and works with the solutions/operations/implementation teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
• Builds a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
• Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
• Manages customer relationship and is responsible for an entire customer across new geographies and capabilities.
• Serves as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with focus on corporate and business unit executives.
• Manage Business development officers and make sure of full compliance of following activities:
o Direct Sales to Key Accounts - Responsible for achievement of agreed sales forecasts for each product / solutions group within given geographical region.
o Negotiates orders and manages Customer Relationships.
o Provides marketing inputs for product sales.
o Collects market information on products and provides regular feedback
o Builds value add in key relationships.
o Reviews and presents regular business plans to management including order forecasts.
o Identifies new opportunities with current customer base for product line extensions.
o Identifies potential opportunities in advance and networks with associated trades.
o Constantly updates in product and market knowledge.
o CRM / MIS - Reporting
Broadcast engineer Dubai
Job description: A fast growing Media Channel is currently looking for hardworking and well-experienced Broadcasting Engineer with the following requirements:
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that broadcast enable Television to launch new channels according to milestones and time frames
• Have automated/intelligent backup systems that ensures transmission and broadcasting continuity in case of any failure that encounters the broadcasting chain.
• Setting up and supporting an audio video control room
• Designing , installing and testing custom audiovisual circuits;
• Maintaining specialist equipment for video production, broadcast and interactive media.
• Setting up and operating editing facilities in news and post-production suites.
• High skills of communication and leadership with members of team and project members.
• Ensure that all activities within department are in accordance with group Policies
• Responsible for the daily maintenance and satisfactory operation of all technical equipment.
• Provide technical support for additional television equipment used in studios and for ob units.
• Identify faulty equipment, cure fault or take it out of service for maintenance to fix, while providing some operational work around.
• Technically support the transmission rooms in automation systems and server and ensure that transmissions are never compromised.
• Offer routine servicing of VTRs.
• Follow-up on all the workflow of edit suites.
• Propose methods of improving efficiency in the broadcast technical issues.
• Fully aware of current health and safety requirements. • Draft the design of new transmission room and prepare the drawings
• Select the needed equipment for the design process • Trouble shoot any problems
• Upgrade transmission system
• Implement specials projects requirements:
Senior Security Analyst Dubai
Working for a large, global company, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for a security engineer with solid experience in security and scripting. Working alongside the security services manager, this role will work with security engineers and design divisions managing IT security, governance and policies around infrastructure operating system security as well as managing IT security incidents.
To secure this role, you should have a good knowledge of:
- Unix, Windows (all OS), and Mainframe
- Advanced Perl and shell scripting
- LAN / WAN
- IDS / IPS
- Security / threat analysis and incident management
- Security forensics
- General IT security (firewalls, anti virus etc) Salary 50 K USD per year tax free
IP Engineer Dubai
- Providing IP Telephony support and expertise, your main responsibilities with this role will include; tickets, changes, capacity planning, operational tasks, internal project and external project activity.
- Technical requirements –
- Cisco Voice over IP experience (Mandatory)
- Solid Cisco Call Manager (6.x/8.x) experience (Mandatory)
- Cisco Unity Connection 8.x experience (Desirable)
- Cisco UCCX experience (Desirable)
- The ability to configure Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways, Routers and Switches
- LAN/WAN design (Desirable)
- Cisco switching and routing skills (Desirable
- Non technical requirements –
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Being a team player
- Interpersonal skills
Telecom Technician Dubai
Job description: Description:
• Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards.
• Over 5 years’ experience in the telecommunication field
• Hands on experience in operation and support of complex telecommunication systems related to Telecommunication for Metro Projects.
• Is responsible for Telecommunication System Integration, Site Survey, Site Installation, Commissioning, FAT. SAT as per defined Scope of work.
• Experience in all communication and networking systems like Data and Video Transmission, SDH, PDH, and Transmission System
• Ability to communicate with customers and client.
• Reporting to Project Manager, the Current status of the progress of the work
• Follows the applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
• Establishment of the quality plan including the communication with the customer
• Preparation of quality statements and reports.