TELECOM RIGGERS DUBAI
Required: Minimum SSC/SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent and atleast 2 years & above experience in Telecom antenna installation & maintenance in any telecom company, Climbing skill is mandatory (climbing test will be conducted before joining and failure will lead to rejection).
Security Analyst Dubai
SECURITY ANALYST DUBAI
Working for a large, global company, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for a security engineer with solid experience in security and scripting. Working alongside the security services manager, this role will work with security engineers and design divisions managing IT security, governance and policies around infrastructure operating system security as well as managing IT security incidents.
To secure this role, you should have a good knowledge of:
- Unix, Windows (all OS), and Mainframe
- Advanced Perl and shell scripting
- LAN / WAN
- IDS / IPS
- Security / threat analysis and incident management
- Security forensics
- General IT security (firewalls, anti virus etc) Salary negotiable
IT & Cabling Services Ltd
Support Engineer Dubai
In this position, you will contribute to a mix of support tasks and projects and you can expect your technical expertise to be required for key input for a variety of new projects including design and implementation of solutions. You’ll be part of a team where you can expect to be held in high respect and able to advance your career. salary negotiable
CCTV Technicians Dubai
Job description: CCTV Technician is required
Installed and serviced electronic alarms, access control systems, and cctv.
• Installation / service of commercial alarm systems.
• Troubleshooting and repair of various systems.
• Able to read and comprehend blueprints.
• Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
• Familiar with some basic computer programs.
• 1 - 2 years experience
• entry level is ok
• diploma in electronics or computer science
• 2 years experience certificate required
Network and Server Administrator & Maintenance Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Minimum 8 years in IT industry with experience in Systems Admin Maintenance and Support Services
Minimum 5 new installation and 5 migration projects.
Must be a Graduate / Postgraduate in Systems Engineering or with relevant technologies.
Swift Networking Services
Cabling Technician Dubai
Are you a cabling technician with 3 years experience and a diploma or certificate, if you answer yes, then we would like to hear from you, you will handle all cabling for new installs including fibre optic cable, the salary is 12,000AED per month
Telecom Technician Dubai
Job description: Description:
• Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards.
• Over 5 years’ experience in the telecommunication field
• Hands on experience in operation and support of complex telecommunication systems related to Telecommunication for Metro Projects.
• Is responsible for Telecommunication System Integration, Site Survey, Site Installation, Commissioning, FAT. SAT as per defined Scope of work.
• Experience in all communication and networking systems like Data and Video Transmission, SDH, PDH, and Transmission System
• Ability to communicate with customers and client.
• Reporting to Project Manager, the Current status of the progress of the work
• Follows the applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
• Establishment of the quality plan including the communication with the customer
• Preparation of quality statements and reports.
GIS Architect Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Senior GIS Solution Architect for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Job Title - Senior GIS Solution Architect
The Senior GIS Solutions Architect will be responsible for planning the direction and overseeing the operation of a high performing GIS development team. This individual will collaborate with team to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support all GIS projects. Will be responsible for design, development and implementation of GIS software development
• Minimum 10 years progressive experience in software architect, Enterprise GIS implementation, System Integration preferably from a large systems integration firm.
Educational Qualification & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s in GIS, Computer Science/IT, or a related field
• ESRI Technical Certifications – System Design (preferred)
• Strong Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Strong Knowledge of Agile Methodologies / Scrum
• Expertise in RDBMS such as Oracle related to design / development activities
• Knowledge of ArcGIS Server Advanced Enterprise architecture
• Expertise in Map Tiling / Caching
• Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
• Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
• Mobile Device Development (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) is a plus.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
• Highly proficient in Technical writing.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.