Telecom Rigger Dubai
we are looking for a Telecom Rigger with the following requirements:
-Must have a working experience in telecommunication company or
technical job experience.
-Preferably with knowledge in installation and recovery of antennas,
microwave, masts and towers.
-Can able to lift 20 kgs weight.
-Can able to climb in tower.
-Having any Climbing Training Certificate.
-Can able to work under the sun in duration of working schedule.
-Any nationality is accepted aside from Pakistani due to over quota
of Pakistani staff now in our company.
-Can join immediately.
Any nationality is accepted aside from Pakistani due to over quota
of Pakistani nationality in our company.
IT Solutions LLc
Network Engineer Dubai
Network engineer with solid hands on experienced wanted for technology company in the UAE, this role with be a 60 month contract with the option to renew for another 4 years, we need people with 4 plus years networking experience or related, you must be fully qualified for this role, we will offer a salary of 70 K USD plus relocation
IOS Design Dubai
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
5- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
6- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
7- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizatio
Network Engineers Dubai
New office in Dubai requires network engineers to work with our selected team, we are a telecom consulting firm, you must have certification for this job, salary is 45 K USD tax free plus housing
Cabling Technician Dubai
Cabling technician wanted for large telecom company, we are opening new offices and locations in the middle east and need staff, if you are a cabling technician with 4 years experience, this is a great time to apply, as we have several roles that need to be filled, please send in your resume
Technical Support Agents Dubai
To provide technical services to the customers.
2. To develop new customer for new grades and molecules so as to increase sale volumes of DSP
3. To provide basic regulatory support to the customers for Region ASEAN that includes (MOA, ISO certifications, GMP certifications, stability data, technical Dossiers, time to time RA queries etc. or addressing other such queries in co-ordination with RA Department).
4. Co-ordinate for Pre audit and annual GMP Questionnaires:- Co-ordination for the same will be done with QA/QC managers of ALL business Units.
5. To handle customer complaints related to performance and respond to customers queries as and when received for my region.
6. To review customer’s specifications; transform them into customer specific orders (CSOs) and implementation for order processing. Avoid generation of additional CSOs and try to club in existing CSOs to improve production and operational efficiency.
7. To assist sales team and Business development team in development of new customers/ new market by way of instructing Customer associates to arrange samples, trials supplies for customers and taking machine trials at customer’s place to convert into order. Sampling activity also involve instructing Customer associate for submission of GO molecules and portfolio molecule samples.
8. New products and grades: linking with R&D, organizing launch of new products/grades together with M&S; contribute to preparation of product brochures; training sales force on technical aspects of new products/grades
9. To provide training to CSAs and make them aware about customers requirements. Assisting them with sampling by way of co-ordination between DSCM and Production/Quality.
10. Organizing customers audit at different DSP sites in co-ordination with QA/QC/Production/S&M
11. To review product specifications of all products before submission of samples for approval or before doing commercial supplies.
12. To keep ISOP related activities updated.
13. To receive customers feedback through “Customer Feedback Form” & personal interaction with the customers and measure customer satisfaction index whenever such program is rolled out. Share customer feedback with all concerned at factory and make use of feedback for further improvement.
14. To organise and evaluate results of Benchmarking Studies in coordination with Quality and extracting advantage out of it in discussions with Sales and by your Own experience.
15. To provide assistance in promotion of new products & new grades/products with DSM green tech. in the market.
16. To assist manufacturing site/s in development of product performance improvement plans.
17. To assist in resolving differences between different departments such as Production, S&M, QA with respect to customer complaints, product performance
18. Decision on customer complaints.( Allocation, evaluating Investigation report feedback for performance complaints of my region)
19. Addressing technical matters with the customers( Mainstream and other molecules for my region)
20. Assist QA in Classification of customer complaints.
21. Deciding in specific grade/type of material that should reach customer case by case for mainstream as well as GO molecules for my region.
22. Assisting management in deciding approaches to various markets , customers, Agents
. Projects or Special Assignments
23. To introduce, develop and consolidate customers by assisting them with technical Information, understanding their requirements/Specifications, assisting Business development teams and Co-ordinating with Project teams
24. Introduction and consolidation of pure Actives
25. 1st line technical training to S&M
26. Product performance improvement in co-ordination with sites.
27. To address performance complaints on priority.
28. Basic RA support to customers (like MOA, ISO certifications, GMP requirement, stability data etc)
29. To introduce and establish market for SSC Grade C, Grade P, Grade E, Cefaclor, Cefradine and other new Grades molecules as and when introduced
Complexity of the job
1. New markets different countries, different culture & geography, customer behaviour & attitude
2. Big volumes leading to more customer , queries, support
3. Aligning internally with sales, Business development, Portfolio, Go, DSCM and Quality teams so as to keep pace for each and every matter related to customer development.
4. Mediating for sample dispatch in terms of customer Specs, following with Specific Sites and Customer associates so as to make sample available to customers at the earliest possible time so as to get fast approvals.
CCTV Technician Dubai
CCTV Technician include:. Test, adjusts and troubleshoot CCTV equipment. Remove and rearranges CCTV equipment at on-site locations