Cabling technicians Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Fiber Optics and Horizontal Cabling (Structured Cabling) Technician for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 2 to 3 years in same field.
• Working in Oil and Gas facilities
• 2 years hands on experience of installations, terminations and measurement of fiber optic cable and horizontal CAT cabling.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication/Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Hands-on experience in structured cabling and basic trucking requirements
• Install and/or repair cables for network/UTPs, TV, telephones and basic electrical cables.
• Pulling, extending, terminating and splicing fiber optic cables
• Maintain connectivity availability by periodic check of cabling infrastructure for Data, Voice and Video services and to keep it on high performance, good continuity and reliability.
• Handling daily routine issues:
• Delivering new or replacement of old cables to end users (Data Patch, Audio and Video cables).
Network and Server Administrator & Maintenance Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Minimum 8 years in IT industry with experience in Systems Admin Maintenance and Support Services
Minimum 5 new installation and 5 migration projects.
Must be a Graduate / Postgraduate in Systems Engineering or with relevant technologies.
ELV Technicians Dubai
Job description: ELV Technician Required. We are a well reputed company based in Dubai. We require candidates who are good in communicating in English, Have good Leadership skills and Hard working.
Kindly send your CV
Online Technical Support Staff Dubai
Online technical support staff needed for telecom company in Dubai, your duties will include online and phone support to customers, you will walk them through to a solution, so you must have related qualifications, 2 years experience and good English skills, salary 12000 AED per month
EFT Switch--Consultant Dubai
currently looking for EFT Switch--Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Graduate./ Post Graduate – Computer Science qualified preferred
• 2- 3 years of relevant experience in ATM/POS/EFT Switch.
• Should have experience in development, implementation and system integration testing.
• Technical expertise in any Financial switch (preferably Postilion), ATMs (NCR/Diebold), POS and Financial messaging protocols
• Experience in Visa and MasterCard Certifications and simulators
• Full understanding of EMV transaction flow
• Hands-on experience on MS-SQL 2005, Crystal Reporting, and Tomcat web-servers
• Excellent analytical skills are required
• Should have good communication skills and enhance work environment.
• Work as an active team member to upgrade the EFT Switch
• Manage, Control and execution of projects related to EFT Switch system with minimum guidance
• Manage tasks / assignments for Design & Development of Small-Medium size
• Understand platform to suggest improving the processes & systems performance
Field Service Support Engineer Dubai
We are currently recruiting for a motivated individual to join our Technical Services divistion based in Dubai after 6 months of extensive training.
The successful candidate must possess at least an HNC qualification, or equivalent, in Electronic/Electrical Engineering and have previous AV/IT knowledge. Strong communication & networking skills, as well as the ability to work unsupervised, are essential.
There is a highly attractive package available for the right candidate along with the opportunity to join a genuine market leader within the industry, the manufactur of innovative optical and digital equipment for the healthcare sector.
The Field Service Advanced Product Support Engineer holds responsibility for the installation, support and maintenance of all IT products within the Systems Integration portfolio and for remote/telephone support.
Regional travel is a requirement of this post, which is based in the MEA region.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
IT Systems installation, testing and support (in field/in house)Other Related Duties;
Customer product demonstrations
Product testing and evaluations
Projects/Sales Team support
Networking Engineers Dubai
We have 2 openings for networking engineers, these are two great positions that are vacant, if you feel you have the experience, then please apply, we offer relocation and a package for the hired candidate
Telecom Rigger Dubai
we are looking for a Telecom Rigger with the following requirements:
-Must have a working experience in telecommunication company or
technical job experience.
-Preferably with knowledge in installation and recovery of antennas,
microwave, masts and towers.
-Can able to lift 20 kgs weight.
-Can able to climb in tower.
-Having any Climbing Training Certificate.
-Can able to work under the sun in duration of working schedule.
-Any nationality is accepted aside from Pakistani due to over quota
of Pakistani staff now in our company.
-Can join immediately.
Any nationality is accepted aside from Pakistani due to over quota
of Pakistani nationality in our company.