Networking Engineers Dubai
We have 2 openings for networking engineers, these are two great positions that are vacant, if you feel you have the experience, then please apply, we offer relocation and a package for the hired candidate
Cabling Technician Dubai
Cabling technician wanted for large telecom company, we are opening new offices and locations in the middle east and need staff, if you are a cabling technician with 4 years experience, this is a great time to apply, as we have several roles that need to be filled, please send in your resume
Cabling technicians Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Fiber Optics and Horizontal Cabling (Structured Cabling) Technician for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 2 to 3 years in same field.
• Working in Oil and Gas facilities
• 2 years hands on experience of installations, terminations and measurement of fiber optic cable and horizontal CAT cabling.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication/Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Hands-on experience in structured cabling and basic trucking requirements
• Install and/or repair cables for network/UTPs, TV, telephones and basic electrical cables.
• Pulling, extending, terminating and splicing fiber optic cables
• Maintain connectivity availability by periodic check of cabling infrastructure for Data, Voice and Video services and to keep it on high performance, good continuity and reliability.
• Handling daily routine issues:
• Delivering new or replacement of old cables to end users (Data Patch, Audio and Video cables).
Telecom installer Dubai
Job description: Well experience in CCTV Installation and Configuration of IP System
Familiar with IP Phone Configuration &Pabx
Well experience in Structured Cabling
We are currently looking for Network Voice Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science.
Relevant experience of over 5 years in Voice technologies e.g. Cisco
Valid CCNP voice is must and 4 yearsâ€™ experience post certification
CCIE would be an added advantage.
Certification & experience in network data will definitely be an advantage.
Must have enterprise level voice network implementation experiences with references.
Telecom Technicians Dubai
Installs, repairs, maintains structured cabling systems,well knowledge PABX in accordance with our company specifications and standards. Installs and terminates telephone cabling including multi-connect telephone twisted pair and other voice grade cabling systems.Installs and terminates data communication cabling including fiber optics and unshielded twisted pair.Troubleshoot network connectivity issues in Facilities Computer Assembling & Troubleshooting of Destops/ Laptops.Tests and troubleshoots problems with structure cabling systems present in our facilities.Maintains record of time and material used on a job.Performs related duties as required.Atleast 2 Year experience on the service and repair of telecommunications equipment and installation. Certification
Technicial Support Teachnicians Dubai
Techincal support technicians wanted for our office, you will offer full online and phone support to our large customer database, you will work with a team if 12 other technicians, you will be certified and have good english skills
GIS Project manager Dubai
This GIS project manager is responsible for managing duties related to designing, developing, maintaining and update Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Main duties include managing: - Organizes and categorizes GIS information
- Manage creating, designing, and modifying customized maps and map templates using cartographic and cadastral standards and elements, including scale, map unites, and graticules.
- conversion data between various spatial formats and projections, and loads data into spatial databases and geographic data models.
- creation and maintenance logical data structures and spatial data models including topology, dynamic segmentation, geometric networks and address models
- Analyzes and makes recommendations concerning GIS technical matters
- Develops training materials, provides training and makes presentations to GIS users - May Lead a team of GIS developers
- Makes recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised GIS software, equipment or applications
- Requirements gathering from user groups
- Coordinate project objectives with other stakeholders
- Provide documentation of training materials, process, source code, descriptions and support requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
7+ years of relevant GIS experience
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills